- Text Size +

 

One day turned into two, and two into three. Time continued to pass. And this strange boy continued to taunt Riley. It added a new dimension to work around Riley… because the three of us were responsible for dealing with his bodily functions, extracting him every time he needed to use the bathroom, and putting him back in afterwards…

“So… Alex… if that’s really your name.” Riley spat out, redfaced, as she stared down at her own pussy. It created a picture that was almost funny. In an odd sort of way… it seemed cute to Riley get so aggravated over someone she could squash in a moment. Even on accident. She tossed her long, red hair to the side, as she wrapped her hand nearly entirely around his thin body.

“It is…” he simply replied. He looked weak. I know that Riley was not letting him eat much.

“You have to understand. I’m young. I’m basically a child. But I think I figured it all out. Every bit. Some people are evil… but mostly we’re just divided. We just fight. Over politics. Over popularity. Money. Gods… hehe… but you’re buried in the solution to that.” Riley squeezed his whole body now. The cabin smelled as strongly as sweat as it did cum… and somehow the smell of the scraps of food went through.

She chewed some food… I think an entire turkey… swallowing the bird down as an afterthought…

“You… you’ve been eating eight hours a day…” Cynthia remarked… staring at the floor, covered in discarded scraps. At Riley, her form shaking with barely-suppressed anger as she devoured more. “This isn’t normal.”

“I’m not normal.” Riley replied bluntly, proceeding to ignore her. She squeezed him again, causing the boy to shout in pain.

“I am the solution. My scent… my addiction… it will grow stronger… but it’s been over a week.” I heard something crack as she roped both arms around him now. I still had no idea who he was, after all this time.

“At least pretend to adore me… or I will DISPOSE of you… ok? You’re ugly… you’re short… you weren’t anything before. I can… will… make everyone happy…” Riley pouted, as if she was trying to convince herself. “EVERYONE!!!” She screeched shrilly, making me cover my ears.

Of course… I could only see her from an angle… because I was staring straight at the ass of my niece. Her angry movements caused her to bob up and down a little. Her flesh shook with her movements. She had not showered in days… I could easily lick the pale, creamy flesh. Losing her tan had made her even look like a different girl… but just as seductive. I could easily imagine myself going under there… feeling it.

I wanted to stick my head up her asshole and lick. Would that please her? Would she feel it?

I heard something crack again.

“I will make us all happy. Forever. Lost in a fucking and sucking and cumming against me. Riley will become the world… and everyone will be my friend. It’s that simple. You have been abused by your fundie family… and now you don’t want people to be happy. Get married. Procreate. Have more kids… a good job, lots of money...” she drawled in a sing-song voice as she rubbed her fingernail up and down his cheek, drawing blood. “Do you think that if you don’t do these things, you’re a loser?” He shook his head. I couldn’t even see him well enough to know which way.

“The world already sees you as a loser.” Riley cooed, turning her finger to the side so they rubbed his head, the nail no longer biting into him. “But  that doesn’t matter anymore.”

“I know…” the boy replied. “But I don’t care. I don’t care how hot you are… you’re simply a monster. And you won’t make everyone happy. You don’t know how.”

“I LITERALLY FUCKED YOU FOR TWO FUCKING WEEKS! I IGNORED MY FRIENDS!!! MY GREAT FUNDIE FATHER HIT ME ALL THE TIME! HE ABANDONED ME! HE NEVER BOUGHT ME CLOTHES!!! HE SHOT A MAN AND GOT AWAY WITH IT! BECAUSE HE HAD SOME SHITTY POLITICAL POSITION ON THE SCHOOL BOARD… AND HE FINALLY GETS WHAT’S COMING TO HIM… AND I GET AN UNCLE THAT DOES THE SAME… FUCKING… THING… AND YOU ARE GETTING COVERED IN BLOOD CAUSE I STILL HAVE FUCKING PERIODS!!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!” Riley slammed her hands into the ground, the booming force making me fall to the ground, as they only landed a couple of feet away.

“I mean, your father was the way he was… but… I… you… are d…divine Riley… I’ve come so m…many times in you. You could feel them. Barely. D…dozens… I wanted to surrender myself to you… I… r…really did.” Riley wrapped both hands around him again, squeezing. He couldn’t say anything.

The doors had been opened. People. Anonymous strangers were watching. I don’t even think that Riley knew about them. I gulped as I even observed some sort of drone. Buzzing just above her head.

But she did notice.

“I guess I was loud? Ehehehe…” Riley giggled, her voice turning high pitched as she turned around. She had grown feet in weeks… over twenty feet tall. Of course her shouting was going to be noticed. The girl was panting. Her heart rate was clearly excessive, her entire body deeply flushed. Spittle had half covered the boy from her yelling, soaking him in addition to her cum. One of his legs jerked off at an odd angle, likely the result of her excessive movements. But Riley spoke as if she was the same little girl.

“My uncle told me to be good… even through hard times. He told me to show kindness to others, and it would be returned. Right now, of course, he’s staring at my ass, probably because he wants to slick his legs in and do a weird rimjob where he… rubs the dick against the rim. Y’know?”

“But I think Tommy taught me… a different lesson. I will have the world adore me… but there may be a few holdouts. I can’t afford to waste time on them.” She squeezed the boy again. Between both her hands. Something else cracked. And Riley giggled and moaned.

“I’m gonna  eat ya.” She laughed as she said it, raising the boy up to her mouth. “I’m like… over twenty feet tall. What are you… four?”

“Four… eight… I think…” he tried to smile. “So little compared to you… Riley… sexy….”

“I bet I can swallow you whole. Like a snake. And you’re already naked…. Let… me… try…” She breathed quietly. “I bet my acids are potent… I eat so much… I’ll digest you quickly… and then you’ll be a part of me. Forever.”

I slapped myself repeatedly. Her pheromones fucked me up. I could only think of fucking her. But Riley was about to lose her humanity in front of me. Fuck. FUCK!

“What are you doing, you stupid bitch!” Sarah cried out, out of nowhere. “I don’t think your live has been that bad. He

But she lifted him up, slowly sliding the boy’s legs into her mouth. He just looked tired. At his height, he barely reached her knee. Still she tried, as she could, to swallow him whole. First his feet disappeared. Then his knees.

He whimpered.

This was followed by his torso. And that is where she got stuck. On the thickest part of his body. She begun to choke and gag stupidly as she sat on the grass, providing a spectacle to the public at large. This went on for several minutes of gagging and groaning, saliva dripping

“This is the truth… of the demonic girl…” a voice played on the radio, behind me. What channel was that? The accent… sounded middle eastern? How far had Riley’s fame spread…

How much had I ignored. Weakly, I placed my hands on the bottom of her leg. Telling the girl to stop. I pressed my hands against the soft swell of her lower leg. But she didn’t appear to notice.

Again, she tried again. Lifting him up, she inserted his naked legs into her mouth. She cried, almost weakly, like she was in pain, as she used her free arm to force him in. And again, he slid out.

THUMP

THUMP

Riley caused dirt to fly up, as she slammed the ground in frustration.

“DAMN IT!!! DAMN ITTTTT!!!!!! Look… looooookkk…” she used her finger to raise the head. He looked pale. Even more hurt than before. Somehow. He had an erection.

“You are NOT cooperating. You need to slide down easily, just like when I had you in the OTHER hole, okay? Just slide in… for me… become a part… of this… of me. You refused to do what I said… but I’m gonna quit making a fool of myself… all of you… watching me… watching this BRAT…”

The crowd WAS all watching, hundreds of pairs of eyes, young and old, that had gathered in some sort of makeshift cult… to worship Riley… to make money… just because it alleviated boredom. All were staring at me… as she pushed me against her.

“I was just going to spit him up afterwards… but you’re gonna watch this. You want to keep me from being a bad person? You can think what you want… but SOCIETY says what’s good and bad. And I’m society.”

“Mom and dad… didn’t do anything. I raised you. I feel… like I… failed…” I groaned out. But Riley stroked me, running a finger up and down my body. I looked down at that boy. The one I picked out for her. He wasn’t moving. I could hear some light groan.

“Greener… pastures… over… the… horizon…”

“Fucking boy scout…” Riley looked like she was about to cry. “You’re all… staring… at the naked girl… just… make a fool of herself… take that boy away. Someone do it.” She gestured to the limp body. “Just get him out of here! I wasted so much goddamn time! I… I’m going back to my room!!!” But Riley stood right where she was.

“Don’t kill… don’t kill…” her stomach rumbled. “Can I eat a fucking murderer? If I get one… transported here. Is that right? Do you approve…” A light fell from above, shattering into glass pieces as she slammed the wall.

“I just…”

“I didn’t ask you to speak. I mean… you know you’re spoiled, right? I fuck you… all the time. And you criticize me. Say that I am not right. But might is right… that’s how it’s always worked… therefore… I am right. And still… you make me feel GUILTY. Everyone does.”

“Riley…”

“Step-bro. I am DISGUSTED that I put that idiot choir boy inside me for that long. Did you think that would be fun? Or did you pick the first thing on the screen?”

“What…” Cynthia laughed. “I… look… he just didn’t want you to EAT a man… and I… I was on the fucking academic team in school… I have a future… a family… like… I don’t just intend to be your sex toy…”

“What could POSSIBLY be better than that…” Riley spoke again, disinterested. “What is wrong with you people… I like you. You’re my friends. You can’t leave me.”

“Nobody said we would leave?” Cynthia asked, dumbfounded. Stumbling back. But Riley just continued to look around, her eyes taking in all the little people. She casually pinched an engorged nipple between two of the fingers of her left hand, while the other prodded the limp body.

“I have a sister too, and…” Cynthia stumbled over her words, as Riley’s scent continued to assail our senses, even outside.

“I don’t have parents,” Riley blithely remarked, smirking. “I’m taking care of this boy now.” She swung her head towards him. Towards the stranger I picked for her.

“You need to go limp. Not struggle when I try to swallow you. You… have pissed me off. I am going to eat you. But it will be pleasurable. Until… the moment you dissolve in acid. Of course. Cum.” Her hands slammed down to the ground causing the ground to shake.

“All of you. That is an order for everyone… watching this. Cum. Gaze upon my form. And imagine me bigger. Looming over everyone. Everything. You have my permission. Don’t worry about your outdated morality… I am your guide.”

Just as she begun to fondle himself, the limp broken body to the side shook slightly. A movement that Riley just barely notice.

“Did you… really?”

He nodded, broken and defeated, laying on the grass.

“Don’t eat me… I adore you… I know I’m useless… I’ll worship you… I just wanna see my parents… you’re so cute. I know you are… maybe you’ll like my big sister… she’s a cheeeeerrrleaderrr…” he sobbed, even right after he spurted, in response to her simple command.

“I didn’t think I could do that. Just a word. Cum… and that’s it!” She laughed. “But Sarah… she wanted to be a cheerleader. But she realizes now… all her sexuality… it’s for me. So… I mean... I can have whatever I want.”

She picked him up, swinging him around like a marionette for the crowd, until she hovered him over her mouth.

“I used to wrestle some at that stupid creek, with Tommy… with other people…” She wriggled her massive foot in front of me. A over twenty feet tall… the sole looked like it could easily squish me. “I think I’d win now. Against anyone.” I took it as permission. Seeking some sort of release, I threw myself against her bare foot. The world was watching. My parents were probably fucking watching. But I undid the bottom of my pants, as I gazed at her bare sole. Kneeling down, my head was even with her big toe. Hell, it was nearly as big as my leg. I hugged the soft, smooth, and firm flesh of her sweaty foot, as I licked off some of the dirt that was worth worshipping.

“Cum.” She said. Softly. Expectantly. “Cum, everybody. I’ll just give this boy… one last memory.” Somehow… I felt I had to hold back. Not that I was even erect anyway. What was going on with my life. Why would I want to spend it as someone’s doll?

“Cum.” But I had never resisted her. Not from the beginning. What was the point in starting now? I licked between her toes, feeling every bit of her flesh. Riley had treated me too great… showing me her body. I deserved to be under her feet. Buried by her. Why would I talk back to her? I couldn’t even wrap my hands around her foot. I breathed in the scent of her sole as I desired for her to show me my place.

“Cum…” she cooed in a girlish tone. I could hear her licking the small boy. I could feel it welling up within me, as I rubbed my cheek against her sole, hoping to cake me in her forever. Her toe came down and rubbed the top of my head affectionately.

“Cum… I had someone make my cum before. As long as that happened… I was told it was all ok? So that’s all I’ll do from now on. Everyone will cum… and everyone will be happy… I can’t think of a better use for those that resist it… then to be fuel. My plump… firm breasts… my hips flare out nicely. I want everywon to seah itt…” I could feel drool splash on me, as she tried to suck her offering into her awaiting stomach.

“Cum. Life’s not fair. Yours probably sucks. Me… sucking you off… I could see the crazed glow of lust within you… you’ve never been happier. I wasn’t happy when I was hit. When I saw my brother hit. When the homeless boy at school cried.” Joyful cries came from Riley, along with slurping. He must have lost to her again.

“I think… I bet… I can do something more… food…. Cum… for me… please… right now…” Riley urged, breathlessly coaxing him on.  

I spurted against her again. But I could feel another orgasm coming from the first… just hidden behind Riley… behind her growing larger… was a true nirvana. Heaven. Eternal bliss. Her pheromones commanded me.

“Yes… nothing came out… but I could tell… There… now you’re limp… let’s try again.” I continued closing my eyes, savoring her foot. A gagging sound came from above me… somewhat stronger than before. It was almost like Riley was choking, crying out in pain…

Or deepthroating.

This noise continued for several minutes… the spectacle unending. As the world watched Riley struggle with her food. The noises became more desperate.

I heard a great thud, as she fell over… hands reaching for her throat. I wasn’t sure if she could breathe. Her skin went pale… a strange, clammy feeling against me.

And finally, she swallowed. From her foot, I felt that I could hear the slightest sound of him traveling down her throat, forced by her overwhelming bulk… into her awaiting stomach. Soon, he would be a part of her. A light satisfied sigh escaped her lips. He would no longer be a nuisance for her.

I smiled.

And a corner of my consciousness screamed.

Riley smiled, continuing pleasantly.

“I know I’m vulgar… but that’s just who I am. I want to talk to the people who run this place. Make sure they see me… butttt… I’m gonna wait. Until I can eat… a bigger bite, ok?” Her stomach groaned. The unnatural girl had me in her spell… I could feel it… her pheromones… they ate into me… it was Riley. She had kept me around the entire time. If… I lost myself… in eternal bliss… bucking against her growing body. She would let me right? And she would protect me, right? I needed… to end this. To become an extension of her.