- Text Size +

 

I woke up, stretching, reaching my arms towards the sky, lazily. My bed rested on an elevated wooden platform. It wrapped all the way around the center of the barn. There were several other such beds here. One for Cynthia. One for Sarah. One for me.

And a fourth. In the entire time I’ve been here, I had seen no one here. There were no personal effects either. One girl brought me several items. I’m not even sure how she got them from her house. It was also difficult getting used to Riley’s legion of semi-anonymous helpers. Flitting in and out at all times of the day without rhyme or reason. Except for hers, I guess.

In the center, Riley lay sleeping. Even before I looked at her, I could hear her. The slight sound of her breathing, at her scale, echoed throughout all of the barn. The Her body rising up and down, hair messily strewn around. The entire room framed her. Railing obscured the view a little. But even with that, her view commanded absolute, total attention. It had merely been a few weeks since I got here, and she had shot out several feet.

And her scent had compounded. Even when I arrived, the barn had been deeply marked by her. Sweat and her juices mixed together to create a pungent odor, one that grew stronger with every day of her presence… and her growth. It drove me into a state of constant arousal… of wanting… for the girl who used to be my precious little niece.

And she rose, naked, stretching her arms up towards the sky, as she yawned slowly. A deep, mighty yawn that echoed all around us, making me cover my ears. As she hungrily swallowed and expelled air, I could feel my hair become ruffled from the current of the movement.

Riley, completely naked, slowly scratched her butt. And she shuffled around, the floor vibrating underneath me. Even sitting down, she had to look down slightly  to view me. The barn was still high enough that she could stand up… but she didn’t often.

“Good morning Tommy!” She shouted in a sing-song voice. In a movement that had become standard, she reached her arm out towards me. Gingerly, I rubbed myself against it, greeting Riley. Even at her size, her hands felt soft.

But then she did stand up.

“Grab the tape measure… I fell like a vagina measurement this morning…”

“Where…”

“One should be under your bed.” Riley spoke softly. But I knew I had to follow her command nervously. Natural light poured in through several windows, but this early in the morning it was still dark, and I had to feel around, but soon I found it.

“It’s nearly hairless… it shows my age… and I don’t think that’ll change… Sarah… Ms. Reynolds… your mommy… said that “natural aging appears to be interrupted…” there was a slight tone of venom behind her voice.

“You know Riley… we don’t have to start with this…”

“Sex is the only thing I’m good for Tommy. I know that. Your father told me.” Standing up, even the bottom of her pussy crested the railing. Curving out slightly forward, it almost looked like it was resting on the wooden rail. Already, a slight amount of grool dripped down from the railing, to the edge of the platform.

“My father...?” I needed to know if he did anything to her. Ever. But I was afraid that I already knew the answer to my own question.

“JUST check my progress, Tommy, Ok? I’ll be big enough when you are fully obedient… when everyone is obedient. It is a prize to live at my side…” She stood still, waiting expectantly right where she was. “Measure the lips… their heght. Ok?”

Gingerly, I rested the top of the tape measure on her clitoris. The pink nub greedily looked as if it was swollen with arousal, bulging out several inches. There was a sort of obnoxious confidence that came with it… as if her clit KNEW that it would soon be larger than my entire dick. I had already watched girls Sucking on it, as greedily as any cock.

I began to trace the tape measure down the greedy, pink slit. Riley’s growth had almost become mundane, an observation I could make even as my erection stirred to attention. She simply would not stop growing. Ever.

She remained almost entirely still as I pulled the tape measure down. It became increasingly clear, as I scrolled down her pussy… my head was no longer going to be a tight fit. I wondered ho much of my body could be swallowed. But Riley simply giggled as I traced down the lips of her nearly bald pussy.

“Eleven… eleven inches…” I finally croaked out.

“Hehe…” Riley giggled, as I contracted the tape measure. “That’s all I needed to know Tommy. It’s becoming a real man eater. I can begin the day now.”

“You’re incredible…” Sarah muttered, looking up at her idol in awe. Riley giggled again, the barn shaking as she sat down.

“I think I’m just going to watch TV today…” Riley muttered. “But I need some stimulation. And not just the people I use all the time… Is there anyone cute with the protestors!” Riley chirped up.

“Did… you want to use the camera?” Sarah fished out a remote, turning on the huge screen at the edge of the barn. To us, it was like a movie theater. But to Riley, it was like a TV. It flashed on, to people holding signs, protesting her.

“None of them are violent, right?” Riley tensed up, her back arching. “I don’t need any of… my people to be hurt.”

“No… I think they understand what they’re dealing with.” Sarah smugly commented, adoring Riley with her every breath. “They know you’re still growing. Who would want to mess with you?”

“As long as people still criticize me… still act like I gotta listen to them.” Riley clenched her fists, and that exact moment… as if on cue, her stomach rumbled. A demanding noise that reverberated in my ears…

“I’m not big enough. Not yet…”

“Do you want me to pick one out?” Sarah chirped, but Riley just shook her head.

“No… you do it all the time… I end up dealing with her tastes. I’m going to do some push-ups. I never exercise…. Tommy… pick one out. And pick out a boy, just to make it weird. Hehe…” Riley begun to walk outside, participating in her daily exercises. She was trying to get back in shape… taking more care of her unnatural body than most people took of their normal, dumpy ones. I begun to follow her, but Sarah’s hand held me back.

“She lets you LIVE with her, dorkface. You heard her. Pick someone out. Someone she’ll like.” It almost clawed into my back. She wanted Riley to be hers. I knew that. But the short, brunette girl couldn’t manipulate my giant, bratty niece into monogamy. That was simply impossible.

So I looked up at the screen. For her next… prize. Was my niece a rapist? I suppose it depended on the definition. But a lot of people would say yes. But… I told myself that I might as well have fun. I didn’t have a choice, did I?

“Wait!” I yelled at Riley, mustering every possible bit of effort into my voice. “What did my father do to you! I need to know!” Truly, I did. For a moment, her huge form stopped, and shuddered.

“A lot of things.” That was all she said before she ran off. It was all I needed to hear. As if an afterthought, she slid on a sort of makeshift T-shirt and panties before she walked outside. “Your father… and mother will die. And I will keep you. Because you were the only one good to you.” Her stomach rumbled again, threateningly. “Until I get EVERYTHING I want… I’ll feel empty. I’ll need to grow. I know it.”

“You have IMMENSE tact and grace.” Sarah replied bluntly at me. Somehow, someway, Cynthia had just clambered behind me.

“Are you actually going to go along with this?” Cynthia replied, watching my expression as she stared at my blank expression.

“Yeah,” I replied, bluntly. “But I’m going to put my sense of humor into it. She’s still Riley. Just a lot more spoiled. Flip on the cams, Sarah.”

“Whatever, bossman…” She turned them on. It was clear that Riley didn’t really run the place. And we didn’t either. The security cameras revealed the extent of what was congealing around my niece. An entire apparatus devoted to her security, her ability to exist in this… state outside normal society, even to feeding and clothing her. And it was all from people who genuinely adored her. For Riley’s immense size alone. While she resided in the cabin with just us… and the occasional visitors, including our new guest, she typically left us behind when she surrounded herself with the nameless throngs.

But that was not for now.

For now, I looked at a bunch of security cam footage. A few guards… since when did Riley have professional guards?

“We’re just looking at a bunch of fanatic Christians… we’re supposed to pick some boy scout for Riley to rape? I guess?” Cynthia just sighed, looking over at both of us.

“You cannot use that term… not for her…” Sarah hissed, looking back at her friend.

“I know which side my bread is buttered on. But we all know that Riley has changed… and they aren’t all for the better. Good for me, though.” Cynthia smiled, and stepped back. “Make your suggestion, my hick prince.”

I looked at fat boomer after fat fucking-angry boomer. If I picked one of them, I was probably just going to witness a murder. There were also plenty of young, boy-scout looking types.

But there was also a dorky looking young man, standing in-between his younger parents. He wore an ill-fitting T-shirt… stating “Goku stands with Christ.” Instantly, I fixated on this man. He didn’t look anything like the ultimate loser… but he was close enough. How would he react, when paired with this gigantic woman? I knew… he would lose his mind.

“So do they just black-bag him?” I remarked. “Because I’ve decided on that guy right there. I’ve gotta feel superior to someone with Riley…” Sarah looked back at me, giving an ‘are you serious’ expression. But I had made up my mind… it went through whatever… system my niece had. And the order for one young man had been placed.

“She’s going to be inviting some other people. Other friends…” Cynthia remarked, out of the blue, looking to both of us. “We’re part of an… inner circle. But… there’s a lot of adults still running things. And not like your mom, Sarah. They have… designs for her. I don’t know what they are.”

“Like what… she’s content being big. And being the boss. And don’t say that she’s going to be manipulated.” I said, cutting her off. “She’s too much of a stubborn brat.”

“I’m not sure…” Sarah remarked thoughtfully. HER saying something like that shut me up immediately. For a little while, we sat together in silence.

Which was finally punctuated by heavy footsteps. Riley’s footsteps. There seemed to be a spring in her step.

“I’m getting to be the size of a small Godzilla… what do they call them… Kaiju?” Riley smiled innocently, as she returned, her body covered in sweat. She held up a writing black back, a faint voice coming from within. “So is this my prize… it doesn’t sound very sexy…” She lowered the bag to the floor, and with a flourish, removed the heavy rope in an instant.

“Tom. This guy looks like… well… not attractive. I should have figured…” Riley sighed, as she looked down at him. “Are you even real… the shortest man I’ve seen… even at your size, I can tell you’re tiny.”

“I… I’m just… fourteen…” The boy croaked. “I’m not really a man…”

“I just turned 15…” Riley sighed. “And I don’t even know if I’m aging right, so welcome to the club… she knelt down to the ground, way down, in a sort of squat, so that her pussy was right above the boy. Subconsciously, I found myself grabbing my dick, beginning to pump shamelessly. I hadn’t even seen Riley remove her clothes. Clothes didn’t belong on her anyway.

“Did… satan make you grow like that…” the boy squeaked out. Riley frowned deeply, an actual thought of malice as she looked down at him.

“I did boy… I willed something even God cannot do… like a superhero… or something.” Riley finished lamely. “My… uncle brought you here… as a toy. To amuse me… and himself too… he’s right over there…” Riley gestured to me, implicating my role in this… kidnapping, of sorts. “And I could just eat you… all of your body. I could do it real quick too…”

“Even if you do… as long as I resist temptation… I’ll be a warrior of god…” But Riley knocked him over, with a simple movement of her foot.

“You’re not listening… child… my love is endless. My lust is endless. You will adore ME. Not your fake god,” Riley spat out. She spread her legs open, lewdly, as she stared at her captured specimen. “Fuck me, whoever you are. I don’t care about your name, your feelings, your family, your god. “I will love everyone… and they will be happy. People are always fighting… about nothing.” Riley’s hands enveloped his body, a crazed expression on her face. “I will END the fighting… I just know it. Lose yourself… in me…”

She flopped his entire body on top of her, unceremoniously. She stared, bored, at the boy. He looked well under five feet tall. Riley didn’t even say anything, her lips pursed in disapproval as she poked and prodded him. The boy finally made some sound between a choke and a sob as he began bucking into her, his minute dick uselessly sliding inside her slit.

“Maybe I’m a benevolent goddess… or maybe I’m just a big, spoiled brat. Go harder, would you? I can hardly feeelll you.” Somehow, someway. Riley looked turned on anyway… by herself, just as she said.

“Can… can I smell you more deeply… I won’t disturb you!” Sarah chirped up. But Riley shook her head.

“It’s one on one right now… Tommy selected this gift… this offering… I’ll have my fill of it.” Riley’s amusement grew stronger as his bucking quickly turned into spasming. Less than one minute in.

“I will return you to your parents… your family… when you worship me… and spread my word…” Riley proclaimed, as he limply draped himself on Riley’s lower stomach. Contemptuously, she spat on his prostrate body.

“I love them…” he cried. “I was just brought here… one moment… and I…” A slight squeak filled the room, going for nearly ten seconds, cutting him off.

“Sorry, I farted. What were you saying?”

“I need to be with my family…” he tried yelling. But Riley passed gas again, louder this time, shutting him up immediately.

“Whoopsy! Haha. Welp. Uh… I don’t really care about what you were saying. Your third leg is unimpressive. So I’ll need the other two. I’m gonna play with you… and I’m gonna have fun!” Riley wrapped her hands around his entire body, as she again spread her legs wide. The scent of her musk… her hungry maw, nearly brought me to her knees. “I’m… uh… I’ve been told I’m only good for eating and fucking before… so I’ll do just that.” The boy couldn’t even voice anything has his legs approached that slit. That eleven inch slit. Slowly, they disappeared, beginning to slide inside of her.

“You won’t hurt, me… will you!?” The boy proclaimed, even as he flushed with arousal. Sarah, Cynthia, and I, three of Riley’s friends… just watched on as spectators as he begun to slide inside. At first, just his feet cleared her entrance. But they were followed by his knees. Hungrily she consumed him. His bony thighs begun to clear her entrance. And Riley begun to roughly shove him inside with both hands, as he grew tight. He begun to flail and scream… easily silenced by a rough slap from a single finger.

“I don’t need you to say anything… even your name I have a hole inside me… one that can’t be filled. But you’ll do your best tonight, whoever you are.” But as she started to get him in near his butt… halfway in… he nearly was expelled right back out.

“He keeps sliding out…” Riley whined. “I just keep lubing myself… damn it… there’s a lot more rope over here… Tommy… it’s your fault for picking the boy… so small… so goddamned tiny… you knew I would do this…” Like a machine, I eagerly obeyed the Titaness. I looked at the struggling boy, and without even an apology tied the first long rope I could find around him. Riley tightened the knots as they were formed. Behind her, Sarah and Cynthia did the same thing. Finally… he was imprisoned in a makeshift thong. Buried inescapably in her. The rope wrapped tightly around her supple flesh, binding this boy hopelessly inside Riley.

“Well… this is a neat toy… I guess… the boy’s dick is resting on my clit. It’s smaller. His body’s… filling. It’s nice to have something inside me. I don’t care… what it is. Who it is. Hehe…” she affectionately stroked the stranger, not even caring for his name, as she pulled out a great set of pink, massive panties from the slab of wood that served as her drawer. He yelled out again, and Riley simply ignored him as she pulled them up, quieting him.

“I will… stay strong… for god…” he muttered, before the panties covered this anonymous boy, shielding him from the outside world.

“He came several times…” Riley cooed. “I’ll break him right in. He’ll only breath me scent until he’s broken. And then we’ll have to part… sadly. But he can spread my word throughout the land… instead of that other guy.” For a moment, we just looked at the strange bulge in Riley’s panties with a strange sort of awe.

“I always need some sort of stimulation now…” Riley sighed. “But I can do two things at once… I’m gonna eat and watch TV for a while… and then just… pick out a board game or something. I can still fiddle with the pieces.

Random yelling, muffled through the fabric, went on, even as she watched TV. She ate what looked like a truckload of food as we watched TV together. Even as she ate, her stomach rumbled, moving the very air.  Occasionally Riley looked like she was performing kegels, squeezing her legs together. Briefly, a moan would escape her lips.

“What do you think that guy’s home life is like?” Riley spoke after a while, quietly. “Think he gets along with his parents.”

“Why would I know? I picked him out… that’s it…” I replied, quietly. We had gotten out some sort of board game, and we were playing it. It was a sort of army game, where we moved figurines around. Riley outright had to grip the figures, between her fingernails. Almost defying comprehension. If she was that scale in real life… would her height be measured in miles?

“Just asking. That’s all.” Riley was easily winning the game. The scent of her pheromones, the sight of the man, half-buried within her, wriggling around, all distracted the hell out of her would-be competitors.

“Damn… another realm gone… you really are smart!” Cynthia chirped…. “I’ve been thinking… I may just, for a little bit, hang out with my parents this weekend… they said I could go camping…”

“NO.” Riley replied firmly, nearly yelling. “Not until they are on my side… not until they are with me.” Cynthia meekly nodded in response, as Riley tipped over another one of Sarah’s pieces. “I see how this is going… victory is in sight. But I will play it out. I have to play it out… like it plays itself…” Riley said in thought.

“You’re playing right into their thoughts of you…” Cynthia said. “Even if people go wild over your pheromones… some will think you’re a monster.”

“You can say whatever you want…” Riley replied flatly. “But I’m going to do things my way, and only my way… after this game, I’ll be using you to stimulate my boobs a little,” the sex-obsessed teen said, as a flat order. While we still did SOME ordinary things… more and more… Riley’s urges dictated everything around her.

More moans came from her panties. Moans of pleasure. And Riley squeezed her thighs together again.

“I can be your adorable kaiju… or your demonic monster. I just need obedience… that’s all.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you thought about this chapter!