- Text Size +

I woke up under my niece. I didn’t know what time it was… the flashlight had been turned off, and everything was dark under the covers. I felt the skin of her stomach moving up and down, across me. A bit of drool was leaking out of me… onto her nipple? A couple of inches tall, the thing jutted out proudly, my mouth was right next to it, so I had probably been sucking it, and something white…

I heard her stomach rumble. Hunger would probably jolt her awake soon. She was always hungry… now, for more than food. I knew that she was fucking a bunch of students at the school, but I didn’t think I’d ever be one of them… and there was perhaps no point in resisting that anymore. Still… I saw how she could be against other people. How she shoved that girl into a locker… she had made fun of Riley a lot… she had been cruel. But what was her name… Miley? Michelle?

But as much as I tried, I couldn’t move her bulk at all. I didn’t even wake her up. I looked back at my dick… it was hard again. And it actually did look bigger. Knowing Riley… how fucking turned on was I? But the real question was… was Riley bigger?

“Riley…” I finally called out. “Riley!” The huge surface beneath me finally moved, rising above, pulling the blankets with her. Riley gazed down at me in wonder, taking in my naked body for a moment, and she smiled. A little light streamed in through the mass of blankets. But I could tell the air outside was arctic. I was glad her giant body put out so much heat.

“There... Tommy… that felt good, didn’t it? Last night, I mean?” Riley could sometimes go on and on talking, but now she stayed quiet as she waited expectantly for an answer.

“It… it did… I mean… even when you beat the shit out of me at school it felt good… but… Riley… I felt good too, right?”

“Yeah…” her eyes narrowed, as a sly smile formed on her face as she changed the topic. “I feel good to everyone. And that’s something you need to understand… it’s something you need to listen to ME about, Mr. team captain… I’m the one in charge. After the snow’s gone… and your parents can come back… we’re going somewhere else. I already started the construction… this tiny house is too small anyway.”

“What do you mean, a niece can’t adopt an uncle?” I protested, but Riley just smiled more.

“There doesn’t have to be any legal thing. You’re simply not living with them… it’s for your good. I can ‘beat you up’ as much as you want, and you’d be fine. But if I left you… you’d fall apart. You depend on me more than I do with you… and soon… you’ll come to realize that. So to be kind to yourself… and let’s just have fun!” Riley shouted in a peppy voice. But for now, at least… I needed to piss. So I prepared to head out of my blanket home. But Riley grabbed me to usher me out quickly.

“It’s cold out there… and it’ll be realllll quick. So you’re gonna let me carry you to the bathroom,” Her powerful hands wrapped around me… I wasn’t going to be able to fight back against that. It really was fucking cold outside… I didn’t realize how much Riley had turned it into a sauna. From the second floor, I could see the sun was up… but it was level with the second floor.

“So… uh… what do you plan to do, if people basically worship you like an idol?” Riley put a hand to her mouth, thinking…

“Whatever I want? Just have fun, you know? I don’t want to overthink it at all. And, y’know… I’m going to want to have fun with a lot of people. You’ll live with me, but you won’t be around me at any moment. That’s why I should completely monopolize all your mental faculties for the time being.

It was fucking cold against my naked body, almost stabbing through it like daggers. I thought that it had to be forty outside… in the house. But yet, her naked body pressing me against her breasts made another need rise more urgently. I was getting an erection. She ducked over into the bathroom. It was difficult for her to get through the door, with an ever widening lattice of bending and cracking forming around it as she grew. Soon the thing was just going to give altogether. As she strained to get her massive hips through the door, I was afraid she was going to lose her balance and land on top of me.

“You know… you could just… let me go and use the bathroom myself.” I finally grunted out as soon as she made it in. But she giggled as she walked over towards the toilet. She pressed my head against her legs

“Don’t get any on me,” Riley admonished.

“It’s all your fault I’m in this position in the first place!” I cried. But it just made Riley smile more, as she pressed me into her more.

“It’s my fault? Would you rather I just went away?”

“No… of course not, Riley. It’s just… I don’t feel like you want me to be um… very independent.”

I want you to feel good when you’re with me. And if I’m big enough I can take care of you without very much effort. Always. Butttt…” she let out a long, slow breath, “I want you to squirm. Just a little. You always were the favorite, while I was the adopted little brat. And…” she swayed her hips a little from side to side, causing me to move with her. “I want you to measure me after this, but you can’t piss until you’re little weiner lets you, right?”

“Yeah.” What does she mean, she wants me to squirm? But I couldn’t pee at all, nothing was coming out of my rock hard dick, and I felt so, so cold. I just wanted to go back under the blankets. But then my hard, cold dick was enveloped by a soft warm hand. Covering it up entirely. Riley’s hand.

“I’ll make it so you can pee… you know. I’ll have to give my attention to other people… but that doesn’t mean you can’t be with me. As long as I have ways to keep you safe… why, you can be on me, humping my big, big body… even while I’m doing other stuff… you won’t have to sleep with me… you can just sleep on me. But we’ll still be together.” As she talked about all of this, she completely manipulated my body. She slowly stroked my dick with one hand, while wrapping the other around my stomach.

“Riley… how far up am I? I can’t see around, well your boobs Riley. They’re very sexy, my little niece.”

“Heheh. About a foot off the floor, I think. But I haven’t measured myself today. We’ll have to do that before you go under the blanket.”

“When you said you wanted to be bigger than a house, did you mean it?”

“Of course… I always wanted to be someone special.” Her hand stroked my dick, softly, lovingly, tantalizingly, as she brought me towards the edge. “And you’re already feeling so light… Tommy… before you woke up, I went out some. My ‘dad’ stores a bunch of food…

“What about the stuff being sent to you?”

Riley looked down at me quizzically.

“What stuff? The food? I ate pretty much all of it. There haven’t been any deliveries the past couple of days.”

“I… uh… can’t… believe… that…”

“It’s time to quit being surprised. I’m not just big. I’m growing. Which means that I’m eating MORE than a girl my size would.” Riley continued to carry me towards the living room, where the stupid tape measure was kept. But she had to stoop there. The open area around the staircase had the only wall worthy of measuring Riley. As she stooped, my body angled, as she bounced, I bounced. Soon, she placed me onto the floor, having carried me all about the house.

“Ok. Here we are.” Riley handed me the tape measure. When she grabbed it, the thing was completely swallowed in her hand.

“It’ll be quick and easy… I’ll step on it with my big toe. And I’ll pick you up. Ok?” I was shivering out in the cold, but she was tapping her foot impatiently. This was going to be done. It was Riley’s wish.

At that moment, I found myself staring forward at her entrance. Her slit. It was wet… still wet. The thing looked like it could swallow my arm entirely. As always, it was wet... it was always wet now. A slight bit of her liquid, a trickle, was coming from it down her legs. 

"My bottom lips too, are always hungry now," Riley spoke softly, as she stepped closer to me, nearly planting her lower lips on my face. 

"Your clit's at chin level..." I said, without even thinking. It moved even higher as Riley slowly stood on her tiptoes, simulating her growing even more. 

"Yes... a good height for sucking on it. But I can just pick you up. So you will always be at a good height... it's hard to think of you like an uncle..." her hand pet my head, as she spoke softly. Staring straight at her clit, I had no idea what expression she was making. Her smell was even more overpowering when it was coming strongest not from below, but in front of me.

"You are still so cute, though. I love you Tommy... I love many... my love... is so big... I'll make so many feel good... wonderful..." I, nearly involuntarily, found myself bending down, just a little. I wanted to explore it... I wanted to feel her depths. Her vagina looked like it could be spread open several inches.

"You're measuring me now, Tom..." Riley picked me up, and I begun to trace up her body with the tape measure. I did nothing except hold it. Riley picked me up again, raising me past her.

The numbers kept growing larger and larger, as I moved again up her hips, her stomach, her breasts, my feet dangling uselessly beneath me.

"Nine foot one..." I gasped.

The tallest person ever was carrying me right now. With a wide, wide, wide smile, Riley grinned with her billboard like face.

"Riley... I'm still really cold, I think I'm kind of losing feeling..." Riley just laughed.

"Ok then... I'll carry you back under the blanket. She swaddled me in her mass, huge arms wrapping around me, pressing me into her soft, yielding breasts. They covered most of my upper back. Instinct had fully overcome my rational mind, as I surrendered myself entirely to Riley.