- Text Size +

January 3

Riley had turned fifteen, so I expected there to be some sort of huge fanfare. She was receiving presents at our house. Dad looked angry when he sorted through all of them. Tons of delicacies ranging from chocolate to seafood to Italian dishes, all packed and sent to her. 

She unwrapped a lot of them in front of him.

"This is some caviar..." she said, putting on a false high society voice, sitting in the kitchen. She didn't bother to sit at the table. She was too big for that. And he just watched, as she took hundreds of dollars of food and plopped it down her throat. I watched as well. I liked watching it. 

Her mouth would encircle several large pieces of chocolate. She would sit down... at her height Riley's head was almost directly in front of me. Saliva flowed over the chocolate, and she drew her tongue into the maw of her mouth. The pink muscle would swirl over the pieces, feeling them as they melted. Finally, her mouth would shut, and Riley swallowed, bringing it to the industrial 

"Try some," she said, sliding a little towards me. She was holding some chocolate in her large palm, nearly filling it up. I reached out and took a little of it. My hand looked like it could fit in her palm several times over. It wouldn't look out of place wrapping around just her middle finger. Riley smiled as I took a couple of pieces, gesturing towards me with the whole pile, shoving the mound of chocolate towards me with her huge hand. 

"I... uh... don't want to get fat Riley," I responded, at the huge pile of Belgian chocolates.

"What? That's not a whole lot."

"For you," I responded. Unwrapping a little of it. Fuck, it tasted heavenly. I couldn't believe Riley was getting so much food like this. Offerings. It was constantly stacked in a pile, like a second Christmas tree. Riley got an assortment of other things as well. Gifts from fans. Although today she had the little bow I made in my hair. And she was fascinated with the loud, expensive as fuck booming speakers I got her. I figure... I got that money through an interview about my niece, so I could give it back. Actually... even with the doors shut, they were pretty loud. Maybe that's what was getting to dad.

Dad seemed like he wanted to explode, but there was nothing he could do. How do you force a girl Riley's size to obey you?

And so my parents were still gone, on whatever trip they were going on. They were gone for basically no reason at all except to get away from Riley. Her antics had calmed down around them though. Other than monopolizing the TV and taking up the guest bedroom so as to not destroy the staircase, Riley was barely causing any disturbance at all for someone world famous. The snow outside was absolutely awful… piled up outside of the door, we were basically trapped unless we wanted to climb out the second story window. It was just me, Riley, and the mice in this place. I sighed, shivering a little as I sat some traps. Seven packs of potato wedges were just finishing cooking in the microwave. And Riley was singing karaoke to some seventies rock song… from a eight and half foot plus girl, that was pretty loud. Especially considering her every step shook the house.

“FIGHT! OH YEAH!!! WE WILL FIGHT!!!” She was belting it out… even while finishing her pre-meal gigantic salad… it was difficult to get used to just how much she was eating. Every one of her meals was a gigantic endeavor, but her site had actually lined chefs up. I couldn’t believe it, but once we got back into school Riley was going to begin to assemble her staff. She had a PR crew and everything.

And at that moment, the lights went out.

“What?” Was Riley’s flat reaction. “Is this house really that cheap… its fucking cold out too… I’m eight and a half feet tall… and I’m stuck in a piece of shit house! Oh wait…” Riley pulled out her cellphone, nodding that there was still signal. “Ok… well…” Riley bit her lip. “We have a ton of extra blankets. We could build a fort like when we were little…”

“We did that last year, Riley.”

“When I was little, then.” Riley nearly destroyed the staircase as she walked upstairs. I could hear every footstep she made on the second floor. I was waiting for a foot to go through the ceiling at any moment. Meanwhile, the temperature kept dropping. It had only been a few minutes. How fucking cold was it up there?

“COME ON!!!” Riley yelled fromupstairs, more of a command then anything.

“Crawl in…” Riley’s voice came out of the room-spanning mass of blankets. I didn’t even realize we had that many… like a dozen or so.

“Did you t… take… my blanket too…” I could barely speak, it was getting so cold so fucking quickly.

“It’s minus 20 degrees outside! I have a flashlight in here and everything… it’s the only way we’re gonna make it. One blanket won’t do shit!” Come to think of it, I did see a light inside the blanket mass. Riley had a book out, that she was reading…

“The Art of War!!????” I exclaimed, Riley shrugged, causing the blankets to move with her.

“A bit of a hard read, but it’s interesting…” Riley glared at me. “You’re letting the cold air in. You can get a book if you want, but don’t just sit there.”

I crawled in gingerly. Riley was covered in blankets, but her larger body created a sort of tent for me. As I crawled in, the first thing I realized was how starkly different the temperature was. I went from severe cold to what felt like a sauna… I looked around for the heater, instinctually, but the only thing I saw was Riley’s flashlight.

“It… it’s actually pretty warm in here… haha…” I laughed nervously, casting glances over at Riley every few seconds.

“It’s because of me… I’m putting out so much body heat, that I’m making it warm here.”  I couldn’t hide my stares as I looked at her. She wasn’t wearing much… just a midriff and a pair of gym shorts. Her grin got a bit of a Cheshire grin to it as she looked at me. And finally… finally… she broke the dam.

“You really are thirsty for your giant niece… that’s all I’m saying. I mean, you have erections around me all the time! Last time we cuddled, we went on forever, and you were erect from the very beginning! You stared at me for the entire school presentation! You LOST yourself before with me… you just have to fricken’ ask!”

“I… I… I’m sorry… I mean… you’re just kind of big… and…”

“Tommy. You fucked me before. You can say it.” Riley moved right next to me, breathing on me. Strands of her hair fell on my head. Of course, her legs stretched far, far beyond me. Her scent was strong, pheromones wafting over me. I saw Riley lick her lips, and her stomach rumbled. Of course, she never really ate earlier. Her legs, mostly exposed from her short shorts, crossed amongst each other, and brushed against my own. And I COULDN’T. TAKE. IT. ANYMORE.

“RRRGGGGHHH!!!” I nearly yelled, causing Riley to leap back off me.

“What does that mean?” She asked quizzically, tilting her head. “Are you in pain? Need some rest… frustrated? Or is it hot in here?” At that moment, she begun to slip off her shirt.

“Riley, don’t do that! It’s cold in here!”

“It’s like eighty degrees! And I’m not going to fuck you Riley! I need to take better care of you than that!”

“Like you’re the boss of me? I’m the big one around here. I fuck you, not the other way around. Besides… even if you are going to keep being sanctimonnnious… (she struggled a little with the pronunciation), it’s really fucking hot in here… cause like you said, my BODY makes it warm. I measured myself at seven foot four this morning… you know what else… four hundred eighty-five pounds. 485. That’s a lot of pounds…”

“OK Riley… you aren’t really going to… you’re my niece…” but her long arms wrapped around me, and begun to press me closely against her.

“Only if you want it. You really enjoy this, don’t you? I do too… you’re so warm…” Riley manipulated my body back and forth, pushing me back and forth with her huge palms, while staring at me curiously. “You know… maybe you’re not quite the HOTTEST guy in school… but it’s not like I’m going to be looking at you when I have sex anyway…” she giggled.

“What do you mean? I’m not the hottest guy in school?” I protested, trying to keep up the banter as my niece threw me around. Her sweat filled the room, as her laughing echoed throughout the castle of blankets she had quickly constructed.

“I don’t knowwww… but you’re the one who helps me the most… my little helper. People are beginning to notice me now. That’s why…” Riley pulled out a copy of some teen magazine. I didn’t even know about this… there she was, standing next to a basketball goal, on the front cover. “Huge sensation!” It proclaimed, boasting of Riley, her head next to the goal, she was all smiles, standing there like a pinnacle. There were other girls next to her… many of them barely came up to her stomach. Others were close to the swell of her breasts… they looked like background characters, extras that were just standing there to emphasize the smiling figure of my niece. “Believe it or not, becoming a giant gets you international attention. That interview at the school was a small part of it. And you know about the website!!!!”

“Yes the website…”

“Yeah, the website Sarah spent forever making. Of course, she had to submit it to some professional programmers… but her design was great! Anyway… they all want a piece of me… now that I’m fucking huge, they all want to suck up to me… but we’re the ones who are going to be lovey dovey tonight…” not anyone else. Her smell was becoming overpowering, trapped within the tight confines of the blankets. There was nowhere else to go but on top of her, over her. Together, we got into an odd pattern. My head was mashed against her breasts—when did they get so big—even under her shirt, the swell was incredible--when did Riley’s breasts become this big?!?!? On a normal person, they would have been large C cups, but with her? I didn’t want to feel just like her doll, though. Perhaps I didn’t have a choice.

“I’ll get off if you say no right now. You’ll just stay on the opposite end of the blanket, and I’ll read. I’ll NEVER bother you again…”

“Never…?” I croaked.

“Never.”

“……………………….. yes…” And Riley smiled widely.

“I DIDN’T HEAR YOU!!” Her voice boomed through the blankets, nearly knocking out my hearing. One hand went to my erection, in deep shame. Riley was going to warp my sexuality forever… I just couldn’t take it.

“yes…”

“Still can’t hear you!”

“YES!”

“Ok… yes…”

“Yes what!?” Riley’s breasts were right in front of me, against my face, against my shirt. But she still kept her fucking clothes on.

“Yes I want to fuck you!!! My FUCKING NIECE IS SUPER SEXY!!!”

“Hmm… I don’t think I would describe it as you fucking me… like I said… I’m big…”

“I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!!!!”

“Finally!” Riley chirped. “All you had to do was say it! Was it really that hard!” She smashed her breasts even harder into me. I could barely breathe.

“SO WE’RE REALLY GONNA DO THIS!?” I saw her nipple coming into view, and I took the opportunity, biting on it as hard as I could. But the breath was knocked out of me as she fell on my body. Keeping me from moving at all. Breastflesh flowed over my head, as she laughed. My erection throbbed, as I came close to a climax.

And I moved up, Riley easily manipulating my body under the blankets. She stared at me for a moment, giggling, gazing deep into my eyes. For a moment, we met. And then she kissed me, full on the lips. They enveloped mine, completely, her saliva flowing over me, dominating me. And I came, shooting out in my pants at that moment. I could feel the splotch of shame come in my pants as my niece had made me spurt by doing practically nothing. But she kept kissing, making out with me even as I threw myself against her.

“You can’t do anything to me…except turn me on a little,” Riley kept giggling, almost mocking me as she effortlessly swamped me in her. “Should I keep you here while we’re stuck? It’s cold outside, y’know? And getting colder… it’s like these blankets are a cocoon.”

“A cocoon? What?” Riley maneuvered my head between her breasts, breaking her kiss, before speaking again.

“I’m getting a lot bigger… all the time. I don’t want to rule… I can’t even care about most people… I wouldn’t get anything out of helping or hurting them… but I can be self-sufficient… no, I can support a lot of people

“Like… prostitution. Riley you can’t!”

“BZZZTTT!!! WRONG!” Riley proclaimed, nearly blowing my ears out. “I’m getting advertising money, and I don’t even need to do ANYTHING for it. Man… you have to think of how lucky you are… people like you… my friends… they’ll get access to me. Something no amount of money can ever buy! They’ll throw stuff at me just to worship me… and…”

“And…” I begun to head out of the blankets… crawling out of this strange space. I was beginning to feel

“I don’t mind you worshipping me either. It’s cute, how you’re jumping in to defend me and all. And you’ve helped me, more than anyone else…. That’s why…” she grinned, “I think that you’re NOT going to be very independent from now on.” The covers rustled above her loudly as she pounced on me. The breath was knocked out of me as she let her full weight fall onto me. “I know that you think you’re better than me…” she continued. A sort of odd tone crept over her, as her weight begun to feel crushing on top of me. “But now… that’s different, and you have to understand that. Pleasure… pain… they’re all at my whims… and… you’ll have to understand… when your dad… well…”

“What… what about…”

“Later…” she sighed, a more normal tone entering her voice. “Now’s the time to screw your brains out!”

“What about my dad!?” But she didn’t respond to me.

“That’s for me to know… and you to find out. But your response doesn’t matter. No matter how you act… I won’t hate you. And I won’t let you go. Not just you… anything I want… will be mine! And right now…” my entire body shuddered in extreme pleasure. My dick traced along the inside of her folds, pulling the smaller shaft inside of it, sucking me with everything she had.

And I spurted at that moment. I cried out as I came inside of my massive niece, her hands wrapping around my ass just to draw me closer into her. I could hear her breath catch with anticipation and thrill.

“I… really made you do it… that quickly… you think… I’m that sexy!” Riley proclaimed. I couldn’t argue against her anymore.

“Well…” I slapped her butt, causing an echo throughout the blankets. But Riley didn’t seem mad. “It’s not fair… for you to have… an ass like that!”

“It’s not!” She agreed. “But life isn’t fair. And you’re about to experience a lot more of that… I’m going to drain you… so… so… much. You’ll see. You should be glad I love you, Tommy.” And she begun to bounce, up and down, up and down, fucking the living daylights of me under the blanket. She turned red as her stomach growled, her belly becoming smaller… it still wasn’t so fast that I could SEE it happening, but I knew that it was, everything still being distributed throughout her. But maybe… maybe I was imagining things!?

“You saw the pictures of me in the Halloween costume! Sarah looked like a little kid next to me! I’ve grown so much since then!! The interviews! The celebrity! The goddamn lust I draw from everyone!!! You know how fucking loud I am when I do basic exercises!” She punctuated, slamming the floor near me, the noise echoing throughout the house. “Someday I’m gonna be in the middle of a situp, and this house’ll fall apart! So do you think you can take it… Tom… you think you can take my hips riding you!?”  

“N… no… It already kind of hurts…”

“I’m hungry…” Riley remarked. And despite the pain in my hips, I felt like I was about to come inside her again. I couldn’t even see her face. Her breasts were basically slapping the shit out of me. I was afraid that one of her nipples might take out an eye.

I couldn’t see much at all. I was trapped underneath her sweaty body, as I weakly came again.

“I’ll move again in a while. Until then, you can stay right there. I’m not as on as I am sometimes, but there’s a lot that you can do under there. You can feel everything.”

“Yeah…”

“Do you sound sad?” An audible grin escaped Riley’s lips. Her hands wrapped around my butt, my head sandwiching between her huge, perfect breasts. When I breathed, titflesh flowed into my mouth, accompanied by just the tiniest bit of sweat and pheromone laden air.

“This is how I will control people… without even fighting. My body… a temple… Tommy… you should be very… VERY… glad I like you…”

“ALRIGHT! ROCK THAT BODY! ROCK THAT BODY! GO!” Riley screamed as my body cried out, doing its best to keep up with her overwhelming movements.

“You feel loose in that slit, don’t you?” Riley continued. “Weak. It’s not just a male thing… women can insert their whole fucking arm in me. It swallows. Swallows people.” I gulped as Riley continued. Wetness flowing down my shaft, soaking me. I was beginning to lose all feeling in my legs. I wanted nothing but to stop. But I wanted even more to keep going.

“Is this body even meant for sex? Or is it a fort itself? Or a weapon? Like from that Action Rangers show…” Riley giggled deliriously. “My big… big butt!” She slammed down again. I thought she was going to break something in me. “B… bigger!” Her nostrils flaired, as her juices splashed on to me, rushing out of her. The gasping girl writing on top of me, battering my body back and forth.

Finally, it was like my dream. The floor shook, as she came rapturously, liquid splashed all over me, soaking my stomach, and the pain intensified as she pounded me into the ground with her great gyrating mass. Finally, it begun to subside, as her cum poured down my shaft, off her stomach, and onto the floor. So fucking much... was that normal? 

"So... uh... you look like you're in a little pain, even though you just came." Riley smiled. "What do you want to ask me?"

"I... uh... think I need to be on top..." my legs had gone pretty much completely numb. Riley giggled as she turned the flashlight off, swinging off of me. My body was manipulated in the complete darkness here and about, sliding against the covers and Riley's body. Soon, I lay limply on top of me, my head pushed up by her mammaries. My legs lay on her massive body. Riley was rubbing them with one large hand, helping me to slowly regain feeling.

"Really can't handle me, can you..." Riley sighed. "Hehe. I have a way... of hypnotizing people..." in the blankets, her voice echoed around me. "I only grow stronger, Tommy..." 

This continued through the night…