- Text Size +

The city was silent. Everyone was staring, waiting for something. I stood there, in the middle of the road, staring up at the sky. 

Or at least, where the sky should have been. 

A mass of flesh hung above us, folds within folds. Moisture was flowing from it, small droplets collecting on the edge. But each one of them, falling onto the city below, was like a boulder. I nearly jumped out of my skin as one fell on a car nearby, destroying the hood, the sticky substance flowing onto the street around us. 

"H... Hey..." The voice aboved echoed, nervously. Where was it coming from? "This is your fault... you know? You didn't take care of me... and I'm hungry. You say you can't feed me..." A rumbling split the Earth, people falling over, buildings shaking. A quake. "I need to be fed. That's your number one priority... and... you're really too little to be worth eating. I wouldn't even taste you. I can't feel you either..." Some people were quietly weeping, in the humid darkness. Others were muttering, some rocking back and forth. Others begun to scream. And others... were unashamedly jacking off. The scent of arousal filled the air. Every inch of it.

"Tommy... no one will tell me where you are. I don't know if you're already dead. I suppose I've lost everyone else already anyway. If I kill you... if I already have. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Perhaps... my puberty was a bit much."

Fingers approached the slit. A normal sexy looking nubile slit... blown up... how many times. Beyond, far in the distance, the curvature of a butt was visible. But the rumbling indicated that the person these monolithic structures were connected to was hungry. And noone was feeding her. 

"I guess I'll just starve soon..." Riley muttered. Everyone could hear. "I couldn't quit growing. So before I get too weak... I might as well enjoy myself." The fingers begun to move. For a normal person, it would be slow... but at that apocolyptic scale it was horrifyingly fast. Hundreds of miles per hour. Then. A flood. Cum poured out, heavy globs decimating buildings. It was flowing all around me. I was having to swim.

People screamed and drowned. Soon it was splashing, the entire city becoming a lake of cum. The level kept rising, as it fell faster than it flowed out, the cavernous maw that had replaced the sky gyrating above us. And slight moans, echoing from everywhere, so loud that the screams couldn't be heard.

Finally, a drop fell towards me.

I woke up in a cold sweat, my heart racing. I moved to push the covers off, and the first thing I noticed was how sticky they were. And heavy. Slowly, I opened up my eyes, blinking them. The bed was the same—a new one after Riley broke the last one—but the covers had been switched out. After a little while, I finally realized that this was Riley’s version of a prank. I had been covered in a pile of her dirty clothes.

“I got someone to take care of them… but I didn’t bother you the past couple of weeks. I stored them in the closet… I bet you could fit around a quarter of that in the washing machine… so its best that we get something more… industrial for my clothes.” Riley said matter-of-factly, having suddenly appeared in the doorway. “I weigh around four eighty pounds now…” Riley seemed to absolutely beam with pride. The six foot door barely came up to the swell of her chest. For all intents and purposes, I was mostly staring at a giant pair of legs in the doorway. “Anyway, the school’s been talking about getting special instruction for me. I’m getting too big for the halls, you know? It’s all kind of pointless… am I going to be some hundred foot accountant?”

“Don’t talk about being a hundred feet tall right now…” I sighed, shifting myself through the clothes. Individually, even at her size, they didn’t weight much, but I was practically trapped in a tumble of shirts, pants, panties, and socks in my own room. I guess it was a way to ensure that I still smelled like her.

“Anyway… I’m going to be working out some at the track today. I want you to come! Ok! It’ll be during school, but I asked the principal for it, and they let us off…” I felt almost incredulous hearing this. Riley was blatantly skipping class to fuck people in the restroom and she was getting rewarded by the school? Then again… it seemed like a lot more attention was flowing to this town.

“What time Riley…” I sighed.

“11:30. A ton of people will be coming. You’ll know!” I winced as the stairs slowly creaked as she walked down them. Our steps were rickety anyway. A nearly five hundred pound girl, and growing, walking down them, hunched over, was going to eventually break them. Then again, Riley no longer considered this place some sort of home. One time, when I was sitting on the couch, she got on top of me, the whole thing squeaking for a moment before falling apart, just leading to her giggling.

And last night, at the dinner table, Riley was staring at my father the entire time.

“Wow… what a great collection…” Riley mocked, staring at the large collection of food assembled before her. “You know, no matter how nice you act now, ‘dad…,’ I’ll always remember how you said I wasn’t grateful. How you even hit me…” she was often like this around him now. And he just stared at her. Riley made her way to the old wooden chair, an antique given to him by his father. I doubted it was worth much, but he valued the old thing.

“Why don’t you sit on the floor, Riley?” He finally stammered, trying his best to put on a strained, polite voice. But Riley just smiled.

“It’s rude to not sit in a chair. You might as well be eating with your hands if you do that. It wouldn’t be good as a member of a civilized family like ours.” The chair was little, quaint. He got it from his dad, but it had been in the family longer than that. I don’t know why he kept the thing at the dinner table really. The thing was only around a single foot wide. Meanwhile, her butt was nearly two and a half feet across. She smiled as she sat down, the thing creaking… and creaking… and finally, as she rested all of her weight on it, the back of the chair looking like a toy as it got up the small of her back, the thing shattered easily. Riley’s butt fell to the floor with a boom that shook the whole house, pictures rocking back and forth. I wouldn’t be surprised if her butt made an indent in the floor. The noise echoed throughout the room.

“Don’t worry about it. You can replace stuff…” Riley finally said softly, looking at him. “You weren’t great for me. You never were. But you did more for me than my real mom did. My real parents. I’m going to live separately from you and mom. But I’ll make sure you have plenty. You’re no longer the boss of me.”

Dad opened and closed her mouth as Riley sat on the mass of splinters that was once a chair. She ate everything there, the entire pile disappearing in mere minutes. Riley’s legs crowded through the bottom of the small table, her foot running against mine several feet away. Finally, Riley belched loudly, before she got up and left. And that was that.

And my guess was right when I streamed out with hundreds of other students into the cold winter air. It was like any other school assembly, except instead of being some local speaker… or some anti-drug PSA, it was just everyone watching my bratty niece exercise… now… everyone watching her stretc.

Maybe it was her sheer size, but Riley seemed to be completely unbothered by the severe cold. She was wearing the type of exercise equipment that… while practical… managed to show everything off. An exercise bra did manage to make those C cups less prominent. Although they were more prominent because they were in the sky… and less prominent because you had to crane your neck to see them. Her exercise shorts, on the other hand, were just completely tight. A pair of spandex athletic shorts hugged her ass-cheeks tightly… the same butt that collapsed dad’s chair last night stood in front of everyone’s face. With her every movement, stretching her hands down towards the Earth, her butt almost appeared to pop out. With her contributions, she could afford looser clothes, but at this point I was convinced that something about popping out of bigger and bigger sets of clothes was turning her on.

“Remember everyone… R-I-L-E-Y dot com! It’s the number one place for news about me. More so than any other station worldwide. You can donate money to me for different rewards! The first tier will show you my interviews, exactly like this! The second will get you branded gear! And higher tiers can get you the opportunities to talk with me and more! My needs are huge, but I’m not going to just take stuff!” People smiled at her, as if she was the model of benevolence. Staring at her… staring at Riley. I just wish I had some fucking athletic cup. I knew I had a shameless erection. I felt like I was going to explode. I felt like that all the time.

“Ever since… ever since I made myself open to people, I’ve just been asking for them to reciprocate. To be open to me… tell me what THEY want…” I nearly broke out into a nervous sweat in my jacket. Riley was staring directly at me. “I need to be realistic. I know I’m big. Important. My time will be taken up by a lot of people… butttttt… that doesn’t mean that I won’t do what I can to help out those that are close to me. Just like I help Sarah. Just like I help my friends…” and she stared at the reporter for a second, that man from below for a bit, before dismissively smirking at him, turning back to me. “I know who was important to me before growing like this. I’ll help them. I just want them to admit that they NEED my help. That I can relive their need.” Ever since she took me in the school bathroom, she hadn’t done anything else sexual with me. I suppose it’s because I haven’t brought it up. No longer in the mood to apologize for Ashley… I guess Riley figured it was my ex anyway. Riley wanted me to come to her and ask her to fuck me. Or something like that.

I can’t believe Riley was talking like this in front of an entire school. It was some sort of sexual ritual, where everyone there was trying their best to deny that it was exactly that.

And Riley begun to run laps. It was something extremely simple, but it was unnerving, watching a girl like her move. Around smaller people, navigating cramped ceilings, Riley’s movements were slow and deliberate. But here, unleashed, she was fast. She easily broke the school record, running the half mile track in five minutes, dirt flying behind her on the track as she ran. She completed several laps easily, hundreds of people watching her hypnotically. At the end of it, Riley reached for a water-bottle. Oversized. Huge. And she chugged the whole thing down. She wasn’t even that sweaty or anything… it was clearly for show. She walked over towards some curling weights, assembled just for her. They were fifty pounds, meant for one in each hand. But HER hand covered the entire bar, and she begun to pump them, easily, without breaking a sweat. The crowd watching as she performed many sets of exercises like this in her spandex shorts, hypnotized.

“Riley, is there anything else that you want to tell people!” Sarah asked. The interviewer was filming, but that last incident had led to some sort of understanding between Riley and him. He wasn’t asking any questions.

“Just that you shouldn’t expect things to change too much! I’ll be the same girl I always have been!” Riley exclaimed really fast, before burping a little, cutely. If anything, that was what was the same. As a little girl, Riley was always real physical, jumping on people, wrestling with them… and burping in their face. To her, growing as she was, Riley seemed to be obsessed with trying to do that as much as she could. I guess it was some sort of show of dominance. But now it seemed to be some sort of signature thing.

“But things will change a little… of course… that dent in the locker room, some damaged gym equipment. The school isn’t built for me. So I’ll need some kind of private tutor, outside. I’ve asked, and I should be able to get permission for a tent…” while talking, Riley walked in between the students strategically, so she got close to all of them. People were forced to look straight up if they wished to make eye contact. Otherwise, if a pair of legs walked past them, they were forced to realize just how small they were.

But one thing hovered in the back of my mind. Her explanations didn’t seem good enough. Why was she obsessed with growing? When did she start thinking about wanting to be big? What triggered it? How is she going through so many painful episodes at night, bones hurting as she stretched. Did she trigger it? Was it some strange disease? These were the questions I wouldn’t ask her, in front of everyone.

But there was one more question, that came to mind with the tightness in my pants.

Did I care? Should I just go up to her… the niece that I practically raised, and ask her to fuck me? Somehow... I knew she'd care for me, but I figure the era of her um... "looking up to me..." was over.

As different as our relationship was now, I knew that would be crossing a line that I couldn’t cross back.

What would happen to me? To Riley?