- Text Size +

December 17

It was the end of December, and her birthday was rolling around. Riley was lounging downstairs, raiding the fridge… she emptied the thing every time. Despite how much food her adorers were giving to her, she always had room for more—especially if it made it so mom and dad had to order out. I had to go downstairs, to see what she wanted though. I didn’t want to make her mad.

“Hey sis…” I called, walking downstairs. Sure enough, she was seated in front of the fridge, chewing through everything. “Did you want me to make anything?”

“Hey…” Riley said, looking a little forlorn, as she continued to chew through everything in sight. Several empty cereal boxes lay to the right of her, and a bunch of discarded mango peels were to her side. She basically turned the kitchen into a trashcan every time… I’d be expected to clean that up, probably.

“I’ve been thinking…” Riley sighed, taking her eyes off the food for a bit. “The money coming in is going up. A lot. I’m becoming a celebrity… like a huge celebrity…”

“Yeah… because college’s better than staying with the most important girl on the planet, right? From how you act sometimes… I know I can be harsh towards you. I get pretty excited. But I think I give you enough in return…” Riley burped lightly, looking at the tiny cereal package like it was a joke.

“So what do you want me to do? I wasn’t really being that serious about college.” I didn’t even try to refute her point. I was spotting a god-damned erection right now. There was no point in seeing it. Her clothes were, as I thought, too goddamned tight. The remnants of her shirt bared her midriff, and I could basically see her panties wedged into her crack through the exercise shorts. The pink fabric, stretched as it was, could probably handle half my body. She was becoming a little top-heavy, but with her breasts hidden from view, I found myself looking at an ass that could probably crush me. I could have sworn that I saw her snickering for a moment as she turned her head, looking at me. I swear that she had gotten pretty egotistical. Ever since she had fucked me… things had been… weird. But of course, things were probably going to continue to be weird. Yet I went halfway there... not quite saying that I wanted to fuck her again. Besides the time she made me go down on her I haven't... she was just waiting for me to give in.

“I wanted to make up for what I did with your girlfriend… like I said, I wanted to chase her away. And I knew doing that… fucking her… would do that. You can date. I mean, if they genuinely are dating you and not just interested in some theoretical money… or me… but…” she grinned wryly, “I need to like them. And even if you don’t… I’ll be there for you. I know I get irritable… but my legs hurt all the time when I’m actually growing… and…”

I stood watching as she dumped the contents of another cereal box into her mouth, taking just a couple of seconds to down the whole thing. I mean, it disappeared in a couple of bites. It was getting downright bizarre to watch my sister eat. She had a belly too. I mean… her weird body… used everything in there to grow during the fucking hormonal phase…  sometimes it wasn't that much and she just grew a little... not getting a stomach... but sometimes she REALLY ate... but instead of being fat, per se, she always looked like she was slightly pregnant. But each time it felt like it was worse… and each time it was longer… even though that wasn’t realistically tue. Sometimes it was a huge spurt, and sometimes a little one. But with how much she was growing now, everything felt bigger. In phase one, she ate a lot… in phase three recently, she went crazy and fucked my ex-girlfriend in front of me… I still don’t know why I cared about it… I barely dated her… and in phase two, she, more and more, longer and longer, screamed and howled in pain and agony. I was getting a little tired of it.

“Well… you need some help. I’ve been thinking of some people… those who meet two criteria. They are obsessed with me… and I can like them. I don’t want to fucking kill them when I get irritable…” she turned around a little, shuffling on the floor. Sitting down, her head was just about level with mine. However, it was like a billboard in front of me. Her soft, youngish face surrounded by her dark red hair, and piercing green eyes… all blown up nearly 2x. I could feel her breath, laded with the scents of all the food I just bought from the grocery, wafting over me. I could barely see behind her head… but the fridge looked completely bare. There was something else completely unmistakable about her breath… the scent of alcohol. Sho was going to stop her from drinking? After all, all the food was gone, and Riley was going to get her calories somehow. From just a couple of hours of eating. Why did she have to eat like she was hibernating… I guess because she had made the transition from tall to a fucking giant, and was shooting right through it.

At that point she slid something across the floor. 

"I'm barefoot. It's time to measure me..." Riley lay sprawled across the floor, waving me over. The tape measure was next to me. Her body stretched out like a mosaic, all the way across the kitchen. Her feet, at the entrance to the living room. Her head, near the kitchen table. I traced down her body, ritualistically, quietly. The sound of the tape measure stretching filled the room. Unwinding. Riley, always flexible, held it in place at the bottom with her own foot, as I slowly traced her body. I gulped as the numbers grew larger and larger, passing five foot shortly beyond her waist. As I reached her head, Riley smiled. And I had the final result.

"Eight... eight foot two..." I muttered, incredulously. "Eight foot two..."

"You can do my BWH if you want to as well. I haven't measured that in a long while."

"BWH?" I asked, staring at her head, lying on the floor near the kitchen table.

“Breasts. Waist. Hips." Riley said each word with a pop, slowly exiting her mouth. "You really hardly can cook enough for me… and there’s not enough food here. So we’re going to have to add onto the house too. I mean… running to the grocery every day is a bit much… I bet I could hire someone to do that. Someone to cook my food… and I’ll be making enough money to do it. Of course… it’s been about half a year… if this keeps going I’ll need to hire more. Maybe someday, I’ll have my own HR department.”

“What are you talking about hiring people!?” I protested. “We don’t need a ton of people rummaging through the house.”

“Like I’m going to be staying here?” Riley rolled her eyes. “And I want to Re. Ward. You.” Riley pointed to my dick as she said it. “That thing hanging out all the time has gone from embarrassing to just funny.”

I turned deep red, backing away from the fridge-raiding monster. My little sister. “W---what do you mean, reward me!?”

“What I mean is, I’ll even fuck you some more if you want. Often. Not just make you suck my coochie. I don’t mind. You’re special. There’s enough of a so-called line, but you’ve done more for me than anyone else… and… well… I don’t mind. I really want to see your stupid face when I rock your…”

“The toilet’s clogged upstairs!” Mom yelled from upstairs, and my sister turned red immediately. First lightly, then a deep, dark red. I didn’t even know that she had that level of embarrassment in her still. I turned upstairs to see what was going on, but her hand wrapped around mine in a vice grip.

“YOU’RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE TOMMY!” She proclaimed, trying to sound threatening, before ruining it by burping again. Actually… considering what was happening to her, maybe burping made it MORE threatening. The twin scents of food and alcohol wafted over me again. My sister used food efficiently… more so than probably any person on the planet. Still, she couldn’t use it all… which meant that this day was approaching as she got bigger and bigger, but…

“I guess I have no sense of foresight!” She called upstairs, yelling at my mom. “I will GIVE you the money! I earn more than anyone else around here!! You need a bigger toilet! And bigger pipes for me! At least if I’m supposed to stay here! I guess! I’m a big girl mom!”

“You’re a big girl! You’re a big girl!” Mom mocked from upstairs. “That’s what you always say now!”

“It’s true! I’m a big fucking girl now! One who can barely sit on that stupid toilet! You should be glad I didn’t break it!” Riley cried, getting a little red. Damnit… why did she always have to go making her mad. “I am a nine foot two, five-hundred eighty pound girl! Probably more after lunch! I guess I’m supposed to poop daintily!!!”

“Look, you’re giving me enough stress…” Mom finally emerged, walking downstairs. Her pants were soaked with toilet water… thankfully, there was nothing else on her.

“But you don’t even do anything? Dad’s job is super easy, but he works.And Tommy does most of the housework? I’m an international celebrity, being interviewed in major magazines, AND I DO MORE AROUND HERE.” Riley shook her head again. Sitting down, she was taller than my mother, and Riley gazed at her with an imperious tone. “Whatever. I could afford to buy this house, renovate it to actually fit me, and kick you out of it! You’re not the one who earns all the money! You’re not the one who runs into everything! You’re not the one who gets embarrassed because the pipes are too small!!!” My sister, as it to prove her point, did her best at standing up. She had to hunch over a bit to attend the eight foot ceiling. I cowered next to her… my head was barely above her ass, and her breasts hung ponderously above me, with her body hunched over. She was too fucking huge to exist… I was terrified. But one large hand covered my head and ruffled my hair.

“No reason to be afraid. I’m just mad at ‘mom’ right now, not you.” She spoke cheerfully, before turning back to her. “I’m hiring some people to renovate this place. No… I’m going to a new place. I’m making more and more money… so I might have to make a new one soon. And then you don’t have to go there if you don’t want to! You’re the cheap ass…” she moved across the room., until she was staring at my mom… below the smaller ceiling near the staircase… crouched down, my sister’s head stood above mom’s… it was an incredible sight. “This is your fault, and you’re going to clean that up!” My mom stood there, almost shaking for a moment. My sister merely leaned more against her, until there very noses were touching. For a while, they were silent… I could feel the room stopping almost together. The only noise was that of my sister’s heavy breathing… every one of her body’s movements was a lot louder by now.

“Ok… I’ll do my best…” my mother meekly complied, after assessing the situation for a bit. It was already kind of out of the bag… but this helped confirm it. My niece was in charge now. I begun to back away from them… I was almost afraid that my niece would slap mom… and one slap would probably leave her unconscious. “And if you just talk about all you’ve done for me… I know it. You could have been a MUCH better mom… but you’ve done a lot for me. More than fucking dad.” She looked bitter for a moment.  “But now I’m going to take care of myself… so go… upstairs… and help me out a little now, like a mom should. I’m still your little girl, right?” She huffed in a mocking, saccharine sweet voice. But my mom obeyed her. Quietly, she turned upstairs and left. Riley looked pleased as she watched her form retreat up the stairs.

“So… bro… you need to clean this up…” she gestured blithely at the massive pile of trash around her, just utterly covering the floor. “And then you’ll need to buy me more food… and while you’re gone… I’m going to make some calls. You can no longer take care of all of this… I’ve been telling you that so many times…”

“Like I said, I’m going to reward you in a couple of days. Sexually. I’m not leaving any illusion of otherwise… it only makes sense as I took your main release. Ashley… was talking about getting together with you before all that. It’s just cause you had a job… and… she probably wanted your money… but… Um… I know it seems weird, but you need to get over it. You’re staring at me all the time anywhere… I heard you frickin mutter my name while masturbating… and when I’m really hormonal, I just need something just like that pillow you see upstairs… covered in my… or Sarah… or damnit… not Sarah, but you should replace it when it’s a fucking pillow!… so it doesn’t matter to me.” What a weird fucking way of making up for cucking me IN PUBLIC… I was still slightly pissed off at her. But it was like mom. What the fuck was I supposed to do!? But my niece looked towards me affectionately as I walked out the door.

“Get me some grapes! I want some more of those… and I’m getting you neck protection. You’ll need it.” That sounded just a little ominous… “that’s the main reason why I haven’t fucked you since then!” Riley stumbled a little, her leg knocking a couch over almost effortlessly, as it proving her point. I don’t want to break you! Sarah already has it! You can ask her!”