- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The new baby is going to meet his sisters and so will you!

 

The mother finally makes it home with enough time to take a gander at her son and reflect on what just happened.

 

He is so small. They will love him no doubt about it! I just hope they do not harm him…

 

She closed to the lid of the box and opened her car door. She walked out and walked up to the garage door pad. She tapped in the password. The garage door opened and revealed two daughters standing with smiles on their faces. They ran up to her very quickly.

 

“Where is he?!” They squealed.

 

“Go back,” she said, “tell all the girls to come down.”

 

Tracy, her youngest daughter age of five. She is a little aggressive with her toys and she has revealed that she wants them all to worship her. She and some others are going to have to be watched.

 

Tracy responds, “everyone is already waiting for you mama. Where is da baby?”

 

The mother then tells them off, “Go inside and wait.” They walk back inside very slowly. They finally enter the house.

 

The mother then breathes slowly and holds the box firmly behind her back. She walks inside the door then walks into the living room right next to the garage door. It a very large room that has very high ceilings. She is greeted by all of her daughters, their eyes were glue on her like glue. They were all very excited and confused.

 

“Where’s our boy?” Mihaela said.

 

Mihaela, one of her middle children. She is twelve years old now. She is very bold and does not let anyone push her around. Yet, her stunning green eyes freeze any man who comes near her. She would be perfect for the new boy. Why haven’t named him yet?

 

The mother walks towards them all.

 

She then says, “Before I introduce you to our new brother and son. I just want to clarify boundaries that you will have to follow with no exception.” She gulps.

 

They look at her dumbfounded.

 

“He’s just a baby, right?” Stella says with her smug attitude.

 

She is a dumb blonde sixteen years old who thinks she knows best. She is getting trouble now with boys and her good friends from middle school. She is a trouble maker too and would not be suited for the newborn. But the mother knows she cannot withhold her brother from her so she won’t.

 

The mother then says, “It’s a little more complex than that apparently.” They all quiet down softly. “Now… he is very fragile, his body is very weak and he cannot be left alone without supervision. You may not take him out of the house without my knowledge and my permission to do so. He is very vulnerable so you have to watch him every second that you have him. Even in this house, you must guard him with your life. I do not want to find him alone with no one around him.”

 

They all subtly nodded. “Ok…” She pulled the box away from her backside and to her front side. She held her hand out and placed the box down on the coffee table. She placed her fingers on the edge of the box ready to open it. “Be careful with him and do not freak out.” They nodded. She opens the box all the way and then stands up straight. She looks at their faces as she watches them morph into shocked, awed, and intrigued faces. She licks her lips in perspiration.

 

“A cotton ball?” Kaley asked.

 

“Look closer you dummy!” Stacey complains.

 

Kaley is a very active girl who loves to play sports and is very good at them. She loves to rough-house with the girls and loves to exercise with them.

 

Stacey is very opposite of Kaley, although they are twins, she loves to be inside getting smarter and reading. She is very into science and loves experimenting with her siblings. They would both be great for him.

 

“Ohhhhhh! He’s so tiny and adorable!” Says Mina.

 

Mina is a tech-savvy girl who loves the web. So addicted to her phone and cannot look away from the text. She loves to hang out with her friends and get into trouble sometimes. She may become a bad influence on him.

 

“What happened?” Theresa said. “Did he, like, get dropped into a pit of atomic waste or something?”

 

Theresa, the diva I think. She is so selfish and wants everything for herself. She demands everything and gets everything she wants. She will most likely take advantage of our new boy, and she will not care. I must keep a close eye on her with him. She is eighteen years old.

 

The mother responds, “No he did not. He is just very small.”

 

“He’s just small?” Jessie argues. “He is puny and… pathetic, how in the world can that exist?”

 

“Don’t be mean!” Mina cries. “He’s so helpless and needs our help!”

 

Jessie smirks. “And what else? He’s not going to be accepted into society, he has no one else to go to and will never have anyone who really wants him.” Jessie stated.

 

“How can you say that? You have been one of the most excited about his arrival and you don’t want him?” Says Bridgette.

 

Jessie. Jessie is a fourteen-year-old just entering high school. She has been the most affected from the death of the Father and has shut everyone down with cruel words. She has joined the weirdest of groups there and has become strangely into goth, yet she has not had the phase where she dresses in all black. She is a mystery for the new kid, whether she will treat him kindly. So far, it seems she doesn't like him, besides her constant rant on how they need a brother.

 

“He is adorable and you know it,” Bridgette said to Jessie.

 

Bridgette. She is very avid in school and has the best of grades in the family right now. She gets nothing less than an A and gets fussy when she gets an A instead of an A plus. She is very noble and kind-hearted. She wishes the best of others. She is also very into God and The Bible. She goes to services every Sunday, as we should. She tries to drag us to the church every time she goes. The mother is very pleased with her. She will be the best for the new son. She is nineteen years old.

 

“Jessie,” Olivia whispers to Jessie. Jessie looks at her ready for her words. “Think about what he can do for us,” she said as she licks lips and winks at Jessie.

 

Jessie giggles and smirks. “Oh, yeah.”

 

The mother heard this as was not pleased.

 

Do they want to hurt him? How… Why? She was becoming more distraught.

 

“Hold on,” said the mother, “Listen here you two, and everybody else… whoever takes advantage of your brother in any disgusting way… you will be sent to the ranch! Because no one in this family should harm each other. Especially when they are most vulnerable.” She glares at the two girls.

 

Jessie looks down and murmurs “sorry”.

 

Olivia says, “Mother… you’re telling us that you won’t make him paint your nails? That you won’t take advantage of him in any disgusting way. As what can get out of what that is, is slavery. And slavery is disgusting.” She smirks.

 

The mother replies, “He is not free from doing his chores when he is old enough to do them. Obviously, he cannot clean his room. He won’t have one, at least not yet. We will get him a habitat suitable for him… if you think that making him do your nails is slavery… then don’t make him do it… I will when he is old enough… Also, I determine what is disgusting and what isn’t. Doing your nails isn’t disgusting. It’s probably going to be the only thing he is good at.

 

“And foot rubs,” says Lilly.

 

Olivia. She is a rebellious fifteen-year-old who has found her way into weird kinks. She loves to trick people into doing stuff for her and with her. She will take advantage over the brother.

 

Lilly. She is a sweet seventeen-year-old girl who loves people. She also loves her feet. She loves them so much that she cannot stop buying new shoes and posting them to Instagram. Whether she wears them or not. She posts her bare feet as well, painted and unpainted. Dirty and clean. The mother recently found out that she posts her feet to a foot porn website titled footpron.com. What a clever title that was. The mother brought it up her and her response was…

 

“Would you rather me post nudes or my feet? I think my feet. Besides, it’s so funny to read the comments from the boys, and some girls, who enjoy my feet! I want a man who appreciates my feet the way I do. And also, I don’t post my face… “

 

So, the mother pushed it aside and agreed that it was better and never questioned it. She is probably going to make her boy love them as much as she does. Hopefully, he appreciated me more, the mother thinks.

 

“Whatever,” said Olivia.

 

“So I’m guessing that box is his room?” Nora said.

 

“For now.” Said the mother.

 

Nora looked down at her brother. “Whos room will he be in?” She asked.

 

“Mine.” Said Vicky.

 

“No, he’ll be with me!” Said Molly.

 

“I will be having him first,” said the mother, “Since I gave birth to him and he is my son… I get him in my room first, alright?.”

 

All of the sisters nodded.

 

The mother then said, “After a couple of months with him I will allow you, girls, to watch over him and have him sleep in your room.“  

 

“Can I hold him?” Asks Skylar.

 

“No, me first!” Screams Lucy.

 

“Stop screaming, Lucy!” Screams Autumn ironically. “You are going to make him deaf!”

 

“You are already making him deaf by talking normally.” Said Julia.

 

“First of all,” said the mother, “Stop ruining your brothers hearing… second of all… yes, you can Skylar since you asked first.”

 

“Yay!” She squealed.

 

The mother then said, “Before you hold him, just hold up the box and be steady… Ok?”

 

“Ok, Mother.” Skylar Replied.

 

Skylar. Skylar is twenty-one years of age, she is the most successful of the girls since she has her own fashion line-up and company. She travels on occasion to France, Italy, and some states. These are her photo shoots, her fashion shows, and hiring models and staff.

 

Lucy. She is ten years old, hence the screaming. She is very loud and is very obnoxious at times. She cannot stop talking and cannot keep a secret when she hears of one. She is, however, a great public speaker and is very literate in writing and speaking. She loves film and theatre.

 

Autumn is twenty actually. She does not know when to grow up and accept adulthood. She has a job and a car. So she thinks she’s got it figured out. Since her father kept telling her that the ultimate goal you must have in your adult life is to “get a job, pay for insurance, and get a car, and pay for car insurance. Once you have those set, you are good to go in life.” He forgot to tell her that she needs her own apartment and has to act accordingly.

 

Julia is the oldest of her daughters. She is also the most mature of the bunch, except she cannot seem to find a decent apartment. She graduated college last year with a degree of Computer Science and a degree of Information Technology. She has the perfect job for her that pays exceptionally well, but the housing is an issue. Every home in Arizona is expensive or, is in very poor shape. Enough for the mother to let her stay for this long since she understands the situation. She is twenty-five years old.

 

“And then Isabelle, Claire, and Melanie. You get to hold him since you haven’t really said a word about him.” Said the mother.

 

Isabelle is six years old, she is the second youngest. She is very quiet and hasn’t a lot to say. The family thinks she may be shy and does not want to mingle and that maybe the new brother may change that. They also think she’s hiding something, maybe she is coping with her father’s passing.

 

Claire is twenty-two. She is doing right in college. Not the best with grades and not the best with people. But she loves video games. She also loves to publish videos of her reacting to a game she plays online with friends. She would get along with her brother quite well, but the mother does not think she will mingle with him much.

 

Melanie is twenty-three. Right now she is doing horribly in college. Her grades are passing but not to what she is capable of. She is in a frenzy right now, coping with her father’s death and she is sex crazed. She does not have a boyfriend yet has men she fucks for money… and she works at a club… and she posts nudes… online… on pron sites… Her mother is disappointed in her. But she cannot judge, I mean, look at how many kids she’s gotten. All from the same man but, it took a lot of sex to make this milestone. But she trusts that she will be nice to her new brother since he is the first brother ever in the family.

 

“Can I take him to my room?” Asks Skylar, probably pushing the limits.

 

The mother stopped to think… “yes…” She was just about to head off with the baby when her mother stopped her.

 

“Hold it for a second girl, I still have some final rules for our new brother.” She continues, “Firstly… be careful with him he is very small and can get hurt when you are not paying attention. Secondly, everyone must get a chance to spend some time with him. I will supervise Tracy, Isabelle, and Molly… Jessie and Olivia now. I heard what you said about him…” She scolds the two girls. Thirdly, you may never expose him to the world whether it be online or your friends. If you want to introduce him to your friends consult me. Fourthly, bring him back to at the end of the day as he is now. Before six o’clock before dinner and before you go to bed. Fifthly, have fun with your new brother. I will be heading out the doctor’s office to file some paperwork and I will be heading out with my sister so she can come over to meet him.”

 

The mother was about to head off when they all stopped her.

 

“How do we feed him?” They all asked in unison.

 

“Oh, shit. Umm... “ She went around the room and grabbed a tissue paper, then to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle, emptied it and filled it with her formula. She pours it into the bottle to the rim, then sticks the tissue paper in the cap part. Actually, ten pieces of tissue paper, or Kleenex. Then she turned the bottle upside down. The milk formed a bubble of milk at the end of the paper. She handed it to them and said, “Do not drown him.”

 

The mother is forty years old right now. She gave birth to her eldest when she was sixteen and had a child every year. She stopped after Tracy, giving up on trying for a boy. Four years later they try again. That time it was a boy at last. But the father is gone and the son is smaller than anything she has seen. So, sixteen years old, and add twenty years of twenty kids in a row. Subtract 1 year since she had twins and add five since her youngest is five, and you get forty. (Sorry for doing maeth…)

 

This family will experience a very unique lifetime with their new boy now.

 

She then attempted to leave when Skylar stopped her again. “What?” She asked Skylar.

 

“What is his name?” She asked innocently.

 

“His name is… “ She pauses, “ his name… is… … … Timmy.”

 

She then heads off to her car and to the doctor’s office.

 

Skylar then repeats to now Timmy, “Timmy.”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So Timmy huh? Let's just hope they can feed him correctly! Or else he may starve! Or will he?