[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Summary: A young 20 year-old girl University Student named Roberta Amberella Giantesse, her cousin, Lyla (who referres to Roberta as her big sister) and their friend, Sophie find a secret artifact, called the Stone of Robertanari belonging to an ancient civilization of Robertanari as well as her ancestor, which causes them to grow to epic proportions.


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Instant Size Change, New World Order, Odor, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: Trapped in the Queen's Clutches Quadrilogy
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4512 Read: 4422
Published: January 26 2019 Updated: January 26 2019
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: This story is of pure fiction and it is not a real story. All properties is of their respected properties. All rights reserved. No Copyright is intended.

 

NOTE:  Although this the fourth part of the Trapped in the Queen's Clutches series, it takes place 300 years after the third story. This version of Roberta is actually a descendent of the Roberta from the previous stories. It is also focusing more on a growth story as opposed to a shrinking one, like the previous stories. All characters are 18 and over. This is a non-porn story, so if you are into that, you won't enjoy this, trust me, unless you like breasts, butt, footwear and feet.” This is the TRUE final part of the story, which is the grand finale. I suggest you read the first three stories before reading this one.

1. Chapter 1 by RobertaGiantess [Reviews - 0] (4512 words)