- Text Size +

“...Death toll said to be close to 100,000 people. There’s been no sign of Heather or Jason, but-” the reporter put his finger to his ear, and nodded slightly as he received updated from his producer. “-Okay we’re going to go live at the White House where the president is making a statement.”

Ben was completely glued to the television all night and all morning, anxious to hear updates regarding yesterday’s events. But there was no word about Heather or Jason. The president issued a vague proclamation of victory, but there was a defeated look in his eyes. He knew. Something went terribly wrong with their weapons project, and things had spiraled fully out of control. There was fear in the president’s eyes, fear of the unknown, fear of what happens next, fear that one of the missing gods would return to claim his or her proper throne. 

Ben shared that fear. Aerial photography of the aftermath of yesterday’s battle revealed that one of the giants or both were responsible for a massacre of unthinkable proportions. That there were any survivors at all told Ben that Jason had been neutralized somehow. That was the only line of reasoning that gave Ben hope. But whatever giant emerged from that wreckage would have incalculable blood on their hands. Ben buried his face in his own hands, despairing at the thought. Weary after two days without sleep, he dozed off on the couch.

He was startled back to the waking world as the ground beneath him began to move. He wasn’t on the couch anymore. He was on a human palm. Ben didn’t even have to look up to know whose it was. The palm’s scent was all too familiar. It was Jason’s.
“Where’s Heather!? What have you done with her!?” Ben screamed at the monstrous visage hovering above him.

Jason laughed. “She’s coming. She can’t wait to see you. I couldn’t wait either.”

Ben shook his head. It couldn’t be true, Jason had to be dead. “What did you do to her?!”

Jason sighed, giving Ben a sympathetic look. “Everything’s in its proper place. Heather and I are back together. And you will be our pet. It’s better this way. After all, I’m the only man big enough for her. And my, she has gotten big. You wouldn’t believe it. No need to worry anymore. Everything’s going to be okay now.”

“Everything is okay, it’s okay now,” the voice said. But it wasn’t Jason at all. It was Heather. 

Ben fully shook off his dream, to awaken in her arms. She might’ve been 15 feet tall, near as Ben could tell, but she was sitting down, curled on the couch and holding him tight, burying his face in her chest.

“Oh god... Oh  my god... You did it,” he whispered. “You really did it.”

“Yeah, I did it. You don’t have anything to fear. I’m back. I love you,” Heather said, nearly squeezing the air out of his lungs. She released him, then grabbed Ben by the head, pulling his face near to hers, and planting a huge kiss on his lips. And then another, followed by a dozen more. The last kiss lasted nearly a full minute. 

Ben cried, having never felt so much relief in his life. Heather was finally back. The war was over. And they were alone, together. 

She was definitely changed. Heather had an invisible aura around her, as if her power was so great it could barely be contained within her body. She probed Ben’s mind, seeing him in greater fidelity than she ever could have before. It made her sad, seeing all the scars he’d accumulated from the past few weeks.

“I’m sorry for everything,” she whispered. She pet his head and the two sat in silence for a time.

“What happened to Jason?” Ben finally asked, a hint of fear in his voice.

“He’s contained,” Heather said, cautiously.

“He’s still alive?! Why didn’t you-”

“It’s okay, Ben. He isn’t a threat to me. It isn’t even possible for him to threaten me.”

“You’re really that strong now?”

“I’m as far above him as he is above you.”

“Gee thanks,” Ben said, unamused.

She ran her fingers through Ben’s hair, and he gazed into her eyes. They were blue, he realized. But Heather’s eyes had always been green. And they moved differently.

“Your eyes...” Ben said with concern.

Heather smiled, and cradled Ben’s head with one large palm.

“A lot’s changed, Ben. I can make my eyes green again. Would you like that?”

Ben just looked confused. “Heather. What happened to you? What really happened out there?”

Heather probed Ben’s eyes for a moment, and the comforting expression she wore was shed, replaced with something more stern.

“Don’t judge me,” she said, giving Ben a cautionary glance. “Don’t you dare.”

“No, I know. You did what you had to. I just... What did you do?”

“I found the strength to beat him.”

Ben gave her a stupefied look, knowing the full implication of her statement. His girlfriend was the devourer of thousands. It made him physically ill.

“I don’t feel bad about it, Ben. I don’t. They were a wicked people and I’m glad I did it. Everyone gets to sleep safe in their little beds because of me. So don’t you dare judge me.”

“You’re right,” Ben relented. “You’re right. Thank you.”

Heather resumed petting Ben’s hair. After a prolonged silence, she spoke again.

“It wasn’t easy. He was so close to winning it all, Ben. But I did it. I took your advice. I flooded my mind with fake thoughts that he would’ve liked. I... I had to stare straight into the dark corners of my mind, y’know? Like looking into the abyss...” She trailed off.

Ben wasn’t sure what to say to this. So he didn’t say anything at all.

“Can I tell you a secret?” Heather said.

“Of course.”

“Promise you won’t hate me?”

“I promise.”

Heather gathered her thoughts, choosing her next words very carefully.

“I used to be really scared of myself. Like there was something inside of me that..” she paused again, backing up to start again. “Yesterday, when I was...” she closed her eyes, and started over once more. “I felt people’s bodies snap under my feet, Ben.”

Ben remained completely still and completely silent, forcing himself to reserve all judgment until she’d finished.

“I had to do it. To trick Jason, I had to do it. But I also had to... To let myself enjoy it. He never would’ve believed me if I didn’t force myself to enjoy it. The way it felt, the way it made me feel,” she continued, “it was like... Seductive. Once I started it was hard to stop. It actually took all my will to make myself stop. I just wanted to keep going. I wanted to flatten that entire country. I wanted all 700 million of those pathetic things squished under my feet. There’s this thing inside of me. It’s so hungry and strong and it loves being big. And you know something? For once I let it out to play and I fucking loved it. It was like driving a sports car, on an open road, as fast as I fucking want and nobody could stop me. And I want to let it out again. I want to feel like that all the time.”

“Maybe you shouldn’t,” Ben pleaded, no longer feeling completely safe.

Heather giggled, cuddling him even more. “Then you better make me really happy,” she cooed. “Now why don’t we get you down to a proper size?”

Ben began shrinking. Heather stood up, leaving him to reduce to nothingness while she tossed off her clothes. Above him, her bare ass was like two golden planets colliding in the sky. He wanted to live on one of those planets, if she’d let him. She looked over her shoulder, all the way down at Ben, and smirked.

“You have a naked goddess standing over you and all you want is to walk on my ass?” she teased. In an instant, he appeared as a speck on her fingertip, just before her face. Her gorgeous smile stretched beyond his field of vision.

“First thing’s first,” she said. “There’s something I’ve always wanted to do.”

Ben shrugged, not quite knowing where she was going with this.

She lowered her finger. Down, down, until it was level with her crotch. Before Ben, Heather’s vagina stood 300 feet tall, utterly dwarfing him.

“You’re going in,” she commanded. Before he could react, she pushed her fingers past her lips, and shoved Ben straight into her vaginal canal. She moaned, enraptured by her supreme dominance of her own boyfriend. For the next hour, Heather fingered herself, while Ben swam in an ocean of her juices. She looked into those dark corners of her mind once more, and imagined a thousand shrunken souls, drowning in her sex.

~~~

AJ luxuriated in a black bikini, sunning herself on the South Carolina coast. She didn’t even bother to have the beach cleared for privacy. She wanted people to see her fit body stretch for over a mile. Her raven hair was like an oil spill over a quarter mile of the coast. Corporal Greg Dawes disappeared a couple hours ago, she thought maybe somewhere on her bellybutton. Tourists walked by, some resting in her shade. Others were just staring. Men, and even a few women, kissed the heels of her feet or rested against them. A few brave souls ventured between her legs and marveled at their splendor. She was the biggest attraction anywhere on Earth, and she fucking loved it.

It’d been months since Heather’s disappearance, but AJ was everywhere. She’d been on TV relentlessly, telling the world that Heather is still out there. She’s our savior. She’s our hope. And I am her mouthpiece.

AJ got to meet the president. That was nice. She thought he’d be taller. But then again, she was ten feet tall in that meeting, and he was cowering behind his desk. 

AJ even had a line of fashion coming out. Flashy glasses and high heeled boots would soon be back in style and all the rage.

Her true growth potential didn’t matter now, whatever it was. Heather lifted any restraints on AJ’s growth. The black-haired beauty could be as big as she wanted. She opted for big. Very fucking big. Today was her 40th birthday, and she’d never felt younger or more empowered. 

She was nearly twice the age of her little plaything. And that’s exactly what he was. By her command, he was pulled out of active service. Now he merely existed to satisfy her desires, and he couldn’t have been happier with that.

“I want to see you rule the whole world,” he confided to her one night.

“My dear boy, I already do,” she told him. 

And she wasn’t wrong. Heather clearly wasn’t interested in solving all the world’s problems, so AJ took up that mantle. She traveled all over the world, a towering giantess bringing Heather’s message of peace everywhere she went. But the longer Heather had disappeared from the public eye, the more it was AJ people worshiped. And they were fanatical.

“We should dispose of nuclear weapons,” AJ pronounced, standing tall in front of the United Nations. “We have Heather now. That’s all we need.”

Her followers vociferously demanded nuclear disarmament of their own nations. Slowly, most nations were forced to obey these demands. The few that didn’t will be paid a visit by AJ in the future. She still wasn’t sure what she might do. Perhaps she’d reduce their leaders to an inch tall. She quite liked that idea.

She found Dawes. He had climbed on top of her right breast, waving at her atop her nipple. AJ spotted him and laughed. Maybe it isn’t so lonely at the top after all.

~~~

Seven men dressed in desert night camouflage crept stealthily through dimly-lit corridors. The base was totally abandoned, with few lights still running. The air had grown stale and the entire subterranean complex was silent. It was a tomb.

They checked the map. Not far to go. Rounding another corner, and burning through a vault door with an acetylene torch, the team at last reached their destination. Jason’s prison, with him still in it. He rose to his feet, a naked titan double the height of any of the men.

“There’s a field in this thing,” one of the men said to the others. “It prevents him from changing sizes. Find the power source and cut it.”

They spread out, searching around the cell, and quickly finding large, high-voltage cabling hooked into a sizable port on the side of the cell. One of the men yanked the cord, and the whirring of the machinery within went silent. Jason smiled. He was free.

Chapter End Notes:

you have got to be kidding me

terrible story 2/10