- Text Size +

Heather crawled on all fours across the couch, towering over her pet boyfriend like a lumbering cretaceous predator. Her eyes, alight with a ravenous sexual appetite, fixated on her inch-high toy. Teeth glistened through a wider, hungrier grin than Ben had ever seen. 

“I’ve wanted this for so long,” she said, with a voice like melting butter. She crept closer, crashing a hand into the couch next to Ben’s little body. “Having you, like this, my little toy, my little plaything, for months it was all I could think about.”

“All we could think about,” the other giant said from somewhere behind Heather. Another monstrous hand slammed into the couch, thick with muscle, and a damn sight bigger than Heather’s. A sculpted behemoth arose behind Heather, leaned in to smell her hair, and peppered her with kisses from behind. Fingers the size of redwoods twisted through her blonde locks. The greater monster laughed, and pulled off his shirt, tossing it onto the floor.

“I can’t believe he actually said yes...” Heather said, adjusting her posture as Jason pulled her shirt off from behind. Her naked breasts tumbled out of the shirt like wrecking balls of flesh.

Ben couldn’t believe it either. Neither Heather nor Jason had any business possessing this kind of power, and Ben had just given them both his blessing to abuse it however they pleased. Anything to satisfy their wanton sexual delights. Ben feared that power. And for the first time he feared Heather too.

She said all the right things to make him feel safe and loved, but there was a hungry look in her eye that he’d only seen her make once before. It was in the combat footage AJ showed him, when Heather raised her fist to smash the insects who dared to sting her. That same damn hungry look. And Ben feared it. 

He’d liberated something within her, something that had been pent up for a long, long time. No longer did Heather have to play by the rules around him. She could unleash all her carnal urges on his pathetic shrunken form. And as much as that prospect terrified him, he was, in equal measure, aroused. She was the goddess he didn’t know he needed to worship. Until now.

But that left the other giant in the room, and Ben didn’t know how frightened to be of him. Jason wielded power the way a sushi chef wields a knife, with mastery. Jason emerged from a mile-high nuclear conflagration completely unfazed and in total control. Unlike Heather, he wasn’t angry, or even forceful. He was a gentle god. The real demonstration of his power was in how little he used it. Heather was still learning to be a giant, but Jason just knew. He was born for it. The military didn’t just select the best qualified person for the job, they made a critical error of selecting someone who is vastly overqualified. Ben didn’t know how the military planned to keep these two giants in check, but he knew that the collective military forces of the entire planet were just fleas to Jason. 

What scared Ben more than anything was that part of him was okay with all of it. Watching these two titans cast off their clothing, exposing their naked, godlike forms, Ben’s instincts of fear and arousal melted into their perfect amalgamation: submission. Without even realizing it, Ben echoed the hungry look in Heather’s eye. Just as much as Heather hungered to use power, Ben hungered for her to use it. On him. 

Jason licked the back of Heather’s neck, occasionally leaning over and nibbling at her ear. She moaned, as Jason’s pinky massaged her clit. To her, his little finger was just the right size, if not a tad too large. She bit her lip and squeezed her fingers deep into the couch cushions. Heather lowered her head to the couch, and pushed her nose against Ben’s tiny body. Her eyes, closed in ecstasy, opened again.  Green orbs the size of beach balls centered on Ben, casting that hungry look once again.

“Hi-i-i,” she exhaled more than said. Heather pulled her nose back, unpinning Ben from the couch, but her head came back down quickly, this time jaws-first. Glistening white teeth the size of boulders chomped playfully about his body. She laughed, delighted with her new toy. “I want your fucking clothes off,” she commanded, dropping the pretense of gentleness. She was in charge. And Ben all but ripped his clothes into pieces trying to get them off. Heather laughed again, inbetween moans, as Jason continued to stimulate her from behind.

One of Heather’s hands lifted into the air and came down on Ben, pushing him into the couch before pulling him out again between two of her fingers. She dropped her weight awkwardly onto her elbow, thrusting the hand carrying Ben quickly into the air and right before those menacing teeth of hers. She breathed all over him, covering him in the smell of wine.

“Hello my little snack,” she said. Before he even realized what was happening, Heather’s gargantuan tongue slid out of its cavern and slithered its way across his entire body. It compressed him straight into her palm, keeping him pinned there while it got a taste for human. It withdrew slightly, leaving Ben covered in globs of saliva, and then it came back. She lapped at him, over and over again, laughing, like... Like it was something she’d wanted to do for a long time. 

“He... He tastes really good,” she said to Jason inbetween licks. “Oh god.. I can see why you like this so much.”

A sub-zero chill shot down Ben’s spine. 

“Wait!” Ben shouted, pushing away Heather’s tongue to no avail. Heather relented, pulling her head back and looking at Ben with concern. “You mean you’ve...” Ben almost couldn’t say the words. “You’ve... Tasted...”

Jason leaned forward, now fully on top of Heather, bringing his comparatively large head next to hers, and staring straight at Ben.

“I’ve done more than that, little man,” he said, with total indifference in his eyes.

Ben breathed deeply, no longer able to form a complete sentence. “...Ate..”

Jason took Heather’s hand into his, and Ben along with it. He moved the hand close to his face, and smiled warmly. Slowly, and without warning, Jason’s chiseled jaw drew close to Ben, and his tiny body was thrust face-first into Jason’s lips. But instead of eating the little man, Jason gave him a huge, tender kiss. He held Ben against his lips tightly, as Ben’s arms flailed about. The kiss continued, but the flailing ceased. Ben’s panic subsided, and was replaced with acceptance. His hands probed the rough surface of Jason’s five o’clock shadow. Involuntarily, Ben rubbed his pelvis against the giant’s moistened lips.

“A growing boy’s got to eat,” Jason whispered. “And the more I eat the more I grow. Don’t you want me to grow, little man?”

“...Yes,” Ben said, and he was rewarded with another kiss. Then another. Then the kissing turned to licking, and Ben wanted nothing more than to be Jason’s snack. Eat me. Become as big as a planet. I don’t care. Just eat me.

“Do you want to see just how big I really am?” Jason said in hushed tones.

Ben began to tear up. “Yes...”

Jason looked up at Heather, and the two chuckled with a dark glee. 

“Show him how big I am,” he ordered. 

Heather bit her lip, taking Ben back into her possession. Jason leaned back, towering on his knees over Heather, as she turned around and sat indian-style facing Jason. Ben was in darkness, being cradled by Heather’s hands. The hands parted, revealing that Ben was held at level with a pillar of flesh. Ben had seen it before, on grainy combat footage in AJ’s office, but nothing could have prepared him to be in the presence of such an utter leviathan. Jason’s cock, impossibly proportioned, thicker than a concrete milkshake, longer than a leap year, rippled with veins, laced with rivulets of dribbling precum, and throbbing like bass drum. Always the bigger man. The biggest. Ben fell to his knees.

Heather scooted closer, and caressed Jason’s penis with her free hand. She marveled at it, finally free to unleash her desires upon it. She began to lap at it, over and over and over again. His cock responded, producing even more precum. Heather lapped this up too.

She pulled back, and opened her palm, balancing Ben on its surface. She let loose a devilish smirk, and Ben shrank once again, down to a speck. Jason tilted to one side, reaching down to the floor and picking up one of Heather’s discarded pink socks. With two delicate fingers, Heather picked up her speck-sized boyfriend, and placed him on the tip of Jason’s cock, right in a pool of the giant’s cum. 

A pool of sticky white residue kept the shrunken man firmly in place, unable to escape, even if he wanted to. From high above, a mass of pink fabric descended upon Ben. It was the sock, and he was being sealed in, while Jason wore it like a condom. Heather began to stroke Jason’s flesh harder, and the giant twitched and convulsed with pleasure. More. Harder. Faster. Heather kept going, her two comically small hands unable to fully hold his manhood completely.

In short order, Jason climaxed, his moan was deep and guttural but Heather felt it more than Ben did. All the sounds of the universe were absorbed by a lake of semen that erupted into Heather’s sock. Jason pumped into it nearly a dozen times. Satisfied, he leaned backward into the couch and relaxed. Heather crawled onto his chest, kissing his toned skin along the way. She looked back at the sock, still wrapped around Jason’s pulsing member.

“Just leave him until the morning,” Jason said. Heather assented, laying her head on his chest, and falling asleep.