- Text Size +

“We’re back from our break and here to join us are America’s biggest stars!”

“Stacy, they’re the biggest stars in the world!”

“Let’s give a round of applause for Heather and Jason!”

A raucous applause erupted from the crowd as Heather and Jason crossed the stage. It was the final stop on another grueling week of press touring to celebrate their decisive combat victory. They were dressed casually, both wearing tight navy blue polos emblazoned with American flags. Heather, as usual, wore jeans that showed off her curvy hips and buttocks.

“Our producers talked to your commander, and we’re told you’re ready to finally answer some of our biggest questions!” the female host babbled, as Heather and Jason took their seats.

“That’s right,” Heather said, flashing her charismatic smile at the audience.

“I’m gonna start with the big one,” the host said.

“Lay it on me,” Jason responded with giddy enthusiasm. 

“How big can you two actually get?”

“Well Stacy, I can grow to a height of 1.7,” Heather said.

“1.7.... Supermeters?” the host replied, turning to her cohost. “Mark, are supermeters-”

“No, you’re thinking of yards,” her cohost said, earnestly trying to help.

“Miles,” Heather said.

The two hosts dropped their jaws. Several gasps could be heard from the studio audience.

“Wow,” the female host whispered, trying to collect herself. “That’s.. like, bigger than anything.”

“How bout you big fella?” the male host said, waving a handful of papers at Jason.

“Five.”

“M-miles?” the male host stuttered.

“Yep.”

More gasps. The hosts leaned far back into their chairs, eyes wide with amazement. Ben nervously nibbled at his thumbnail. He was given a free seat in the front row, and wished he’d just stayed home. This whole thing was miserable. If Jason was telling the truth then there wasn’t a force in existence that could stand against him. Not even Heather. The news came as one swift kick to Ben’s balls. 

“How does that work,” the male host stammered, “Um, uh. You can grow bigger and such?”

“It’s our Growth Potential,” Heather answered, smiling brightly. “Everyone has their own. Even you, Stacy.”

The female host giggled like an idiot.

“I actually have quite a lot of potential! Way more than most!” Heather said cheerily. “But Jason..”

“I’m kind of a freak I guess,” Jason chimed in.

Maybe I’ll get lucky and Jason will choke on a pretzel or something, Ben thought. He added ‘pretzels’ to his mental grocery list.

“Will you grow for us?” the male host asked.

“Just not a mile tall!” the female host said.

Heather and Jason looked at each other and smiled, eager to show off. They both stood out of their seats, walked to an empty spot of the stage, and held hands.

“You ready?” Heather asked the hosts.

The two hosts nodded, obviously not ready.

Heather and Jason grew, stopping at 20 feet. More gasps from the audience. Everyone had seen this feat a hundred times on TV or the internet, but to watch it live was breathtaking. The two hosts got out of their chairs and approached the giants cautiously. They were eye-level with the giants’ knees. The female host patted Heather’s calf, still not convinced that what she was seeing was even real.

Heather stooped down, bringing her big beautiful face right in front of the male host. “Hi,” she said, with a friendly smile. He waved, unable to do anything else. Heather produced an open palm, and curled her pointer finger, inviting the little man aboard. He accepted the invitation, and she gently wrapped her fingers around his tiny body and lifted him into the air.

“Wow. This is uh, pretty great...” the host was enraptured by the experience. “Heather... You gotta boyfriend?” he joked, stupidly.

“She’s taken,” Jason said, looming over the little host. She sure is, Ben thought. His blood boiled.

Jason looked down to the female host. “Wanna ride?”

“Do I!” she cheered. She jogged comically up to Jason. The audience laughed. Ben stewed. Jason took the little host in his hand and raised her to the height of his chest. She reached out and patted his chest, feeling his pectorals. “The ladies must really love you!” she said.

Yeah so go get your own you overgrown fuck, Ben thought, raging internally.

The spectacle went on, culminating with Heather’s signature blowing a kiss to the audience, and Jason flexing. The audience ate it up. The two giants returned to their normal sizes, and went back to their seats by the hosts.

“Why do you do it?” the male host asked. “What motivates you?”

“I served overseas and saw a lot of stuff,” Jason said in a serious tone. “I don’t like seeing people get hurt. A general came up to me one day and said we can end war and we can end fighting. That sounds like a good deal to me. I said, sign me up.”

“Thank goodness you’re on our side!” the female host said, patting Jason on his bicep.

“It’s not about sides,” he said. “We can actually end war everywhere.”

“Is that why you do it, Heather?” the male host asked.

“Yep. My brother is in the military, and he’s out there right now, and I worry about him. And I want to see a world where he doesn’t have to fight and risk his life. Where he can just be happy and raise a family and never worry about anything, because his big sister and her big friend are out there keeping us all safe.”

“That’s really noble,” the male host continued. “Would you like to take some questions from the audience?”

The two titans nodded.

A woman in the audience was handed a microphone. She stood to ask her question. “Um, yes, first of all, thank you for everything you’re doing. Why are there only two of you? Can we make more?”

“All I can really say is that two is all we need,” Heather answered. 

“Are you worried about a foreign country getting your powers?” a thickly-mustachioed man asked.

“No,” Jason said. “We beat everyone to it. We’ll stop anyone who tries to follow us.”

“So yer just pretty much the biggest guy around, is what I’m hearin,” mustache man asked.

“Yes sir,” Jason replied.

“What happens if you go rogue? Don’t follow orders?” another man asked. Jason looked around to see his questioner. It was Ben.

“We love this country. We’d never do anything against it,” Heather answered on Jason’s behalf. She masked her irritation with her boyfriend. He should be on her side, not undermining it.

“But this country was founded on checks and balances,” Ben continued. “You’re basically gods. Who checks a god?”

“Nobody,” Jason responded. The room went deathly silent. Jason let his answer hang in the air for a while, but it wasn’t meant for the audience. It was meant for Ben and Ben alone. You can’t beat me. Nobody can.

“You’re right. It’s a lot of power to give to somebody. But when we found out that much power was even possible, we didn’t have a choice,” Jason said.

“Yeah,” Heather agreed. “If someone else beat us to it, then we’d be living in their world, not ours.”

“And they wouldn’t be as nice about it,” Jason concluded. The audience chuckled a little. They were definitely on Jason’s side.

“So instead we’re all living in your world now,” Ben said, before the microphone was passed on.

Heather avoided eye contact with Ben. She did her best to fake a pleasant demeanor, but Ben knew he got to her. He couldn’t help himself. Had to stir the pot.

“Hey so, what if you get a bad order?” a young man asked. “Like, your boss tells you to do something you think is really wrong?”

“We swear an oath to protect this country and the constitution,” Jason answered. “Just like everyone else in the military, we don’t have to follow bad orders.”

A woman took the microphone. “I just wanted to say that, I think Heather is really beautiful and I can tell she’s a beautiful person on the inside too,” she said. “And Jason seems like a great young man and I’m so thankful we can depend on both of you. Thank you for everything you’re doing.”

The audience cheered in agreement. Ben rolled his eyes.  The next day the trio returned home, but they wouldn’t get much time to relax. Instead, they were given relocation orders by the military. The risk was running too high that Heather’s apartment would become public knowledge, and it wouldn’t be long after that until the area would be flooded with paparazzi and adoring fans. Jason seemed to be enjoying the attention. He packed his bags rather quickly, and headed out for the night to hit the bars. Heather was packing her bags, but Ben conspicuously wasn’t. 

“Okay so just tell me,” Heather said to her boyfriend, “What point exactly are you trying to make, Ben? Are you mad that we’re moving? Are you mad at me? Did I do something to make you mad? Why aren’t you packing?”

“Because I’m not coming.” He sat on the living room couch, watching TV.

“Why not? Help me understand why you’re being like this.” She stopped packing to drink her fourth glass of wine. It wasn’t helping the situation.

“I’m just in the way of you and the hairless gorilla. Well. Time to get out of the way.”

“Stop it. I need you.” The fourth glass went down quickly. She poured number five.

“Why. What’s the point. You clearly want to be with him.”

“I wanna be with both of you,” Heather blurted out. She surprised herself with the admission, and covered her mouth in shame. She set down her wineglass. Too much. Too much.

Ben’s jaw dropped. He knew it was true before she even said it, but hearing her speak the words aloud was a shock to his system. Heather moved across the room and sat on the couch next to Ben. She leaned on him, resting her head against his shoulder. He allowed it, but just barely.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I can’t help it. I can’t. I thought I could, but I can’t. I know it hurts. I know it hurts so bad. But it’s true. I’m sorry. It’s true. You can’t get around it. We’re big people now. We’re the biggest people in the world and there’s two of us and we’re always together and we’re just so big. You have no idea. You can’t know. He and I have been so big. When we’re that big, we’re gods, Ben. We’re actual gods. And it feels amazing. You can’t know how amazing it feels. It’s like you think you’re alive and then one day you’re a mile high and you didn’t even know what alive meant before that. And then I look at him, and he’s even bigger than anything, and however big I feel, however much of a god I think I am, he’s so much bigger than all of that. So yes, okay? Yes. I am attracted to him. I’m madly attracted to him, and I don’t feel bad about it. He’s just so fucking huge, and you’re...” Heather looked up at Ben, meeting his eyes. Once again, her drunken, rambling mouth had driven her straight off a cliff. Too much, too much.

Ben groaned. “I’m what?”

“No!” Heather grabbed his arm tightly and held it against herself, trying to recover from her unforced insult. “No, I don’t mean it bad. You’re like... You’re my little guy now. Like, Jason’s my big guy and you’re my little guy, and I get to have both. I get to have both because... Because I’m the biggest girl in the world and why should I have to choose?”

Ben sighed, mustering a counter-argument. But Heather continued.

“And anyway, it could be fun! It really would be fun,” she said, smiling brightly at him. Her eyes were glossy, whether from tears or wine, Ben couldn’t tell. “The things I could do with you...” She slid one hand over Ben’s crotch, and squeezed. He was hard. She could tell at least part of Ben was interested. “And I love you. And you love me, I know you do. Even if you’re mad at me I know you love me. So why walk away like this? Just let me keep you.”

“I think you’re forgetting what Jason would think.”

“Nope!” She smiled.

“Wait, did you two already talk about this?” Ben was startled at the realization.

“Hey, it’s okay. Really,” Heather said, caressing Ben’s crotch. “He wants you to be happy too. He really does. He even suggested it! And we didn’t... It was just... It was a ‘what if’ conversation more than anything.”

“What if we shrunk your boyfriend and made him our pet?” Ben asked, indignantly.

Heather leaned into Ben’s face and grinned wide. He felt himself shrinking, as she climbed over him in a semi-drunken stupor. “You’d be more of a... Sex toy than a pet,” she cooed. He dwindled down to a foot in height. With one finger, Heather caressed his body up and down suggestively. “And I could make you so happy. And you could make me really happy...”

“And him?”

“We could all make each other happy. You’d be the luckiest man in the world. You’d be ours.”

The front door opened, and Jason lumbered in. He came around to the couch and stopped, observing the other two.

“Oh. Sorry to interrupt your fun,” he said.

“You’re not interrupting,” Heather replied without taking her eyes off Ben. “Actually, I’m glad you’re here. Ben and I were just having a little talk.”

“Anything good?”

“Ben was just considering our idea.” 

Jason leaned over Heather’s shoulder and looked down at his shrunken rival. “And the decision?” he said, arching an eyebrow at Ben.

“I’ll... I’ll give it a shot,” Ben said, hesitantly. “A trial period.”

“No,” Jason spoke in a commanding tone. “Once you’re ours, you’re ours forever.”

Ben’s heart was beating a hole through his chest. He looked to Heather for support. He didn’t get any. Heather nodded in agreement. She wasn’t smiling anymore. This was the big moment she’d been waiting for. Don’t keep her waiting any longer.

“Okay,” Ben said. “I’ll do it.”

“Then you’re going to need to be a lot smaller,” Jason said. “Both of you.” 

Heather started shrinking, and looked surprised, elated, and impossibly horny. Ben shrank alongside her, not knowing when he would stop. Jason stripped. He’d won. And he was about to celebrate.