- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

One of four alternate endings. This one's heavy M/mmmmffffffetcetcetc so just skip if you're not into that. Or complain. That's fine too.

A CCTV screen cast a pale blue light over an otherwise dark room. At the bottom corner of the screen was a small label that read “SITE 1.” The tall woman watched the screen with contempt and dismay. The screen was a live feed of Ben persuading his goddess girlfriend to give up her deity status, and return to the land of the small. Even worse, Heather commanded the little people around her to go forth and destroy every last scrap of AllTec’s human growth project. When her orders were completed, no one would ever be able to follow in Heather’s footsteps. The path to enlargement would forever be blocked, and all the decades of science would be erased.

“I’m so disappointed in her,” the tall woman hissed. “I really thought she would be the one. I guess I was wrong.” She shrugged, feeling deeply hurt by the betrayal.

She sighed deeply. Then collected herself.

“Ah well. This is why I built Site 2.”

“I won’t let you down,” responded a male voice behind her.

A month had passed. Heather and Ben were busy planning their wedding, and their lives after the wedding. Once the ceremony was over, Ben agreed to shrink to an inch tall, and become Heather’s willing slave for eternity. And they would have that long, thanks to AllTec. The body hardening supplements had an unexpected side effect of ceasing all aging processes as well. 

Heather had never been happier. For her entire life, the cloud of destiny hung over her. But it wasn’t her destiny by choice, it was Rachel Carter’s. And Dr. Carter was missing now. So too was Jason. Some nights Heather couldn’t sleep, for fear that the ghosts of her past would come back to haunt her. But most nights she slept peacefully, cuddling Ben. The man who would soon become her tiny husband. He would worship her forever, in an act of ultimate sacrifice for all mankind. 

She wasn’t stupid. Heather knew that on a fundamental level, she was a broken person. Her desire to be a god was in her DNA, literally. Ben surrendering himself to her, becoming her tiny worshiper for all time, would fulfill those needs completely. And she loved him all the more for it. Part of her felt guilty for having these insatiable desires for absolute power. But she felt complete with Ben, because he alone could satisfy those desires. He not only understood her, but he didn’t judge her. Theirs was the perfect love.

Sunday morning. Ben sipped his coffee and stared out a window at his and Heather’s new house. Heather had run to town for grocery shopping while he relaxed at home, watching squirrels chase each other in the backyard. But there were no squirrels. The birds too had gone; their chirps distinctively absent. 

Ben felt an odd tingling sensation prickling the hairs on the back of his neck. The light from outside darkened. Ben walked to the screen door by the window, opened it, and stepped outside. The sky was filled with black swarms of thousands of birds. All fleeing the same location. The city. Ben’s eyes went wild with alertness, his body tensing with the knowledge that something was terribly wrong.

He flipped on the news, and immediately wished he hadn’t. He wished he was in some deep hole somewhere, ignorant to what was going on in the world today. A place where he could never be found. But no such place existed now.

It was on every channel. A giant man, impossibly large, and growing. At present he was as tall as the tallest skyscraper in the city. His body was a perfectly sculpted display of raw masculine power. He was completely naked. Some TV stations attempted to censor his hanging manhood. Others didn’t see the point. His cock could be seen for miles in any direction. He walked along the outskirts of town, careful to avoid densely-populated neighborhoods. A thoughtful god. It was Jason. 

Ben fell to his knees, feeling totally defeated. And he was. It was over. Nothing could stop Jason now. Ben fumbled through his pockets nervously, trying to find his cellphone. He pulled it out, and after a few failed attempts at correctly dialing, his shaking fingers found the right sequence. He called Heather, hoping she was alright, but the call wouldn’t go through. All the lines were busy.

He ran for his car. A minute later, he was careening down the road toward the city. Bumper-to-bumper traffic was headed in the opposite direction, but there were surprisingly quite a few cars headed toward the human monolith who rose over the distant trees along the horizon. People were flocking to him, to worship their new god. There were a few men, but the most eager worshipers were women, driven to a lustful frenzy by Jason’s olympic physique.

Eventually traffic was too jammed to make any progress, and Ben stopped his car and began to run. He could hear Jason’s voice booming in the distance. “I am your savior, if you’ll have me. I am the fulfillment of all your desires. I’ll give you whatever you like, but in exchange, you will accept me as your god.”

Crowds of people gathered on rooftops, shouting insane things with lustful abandon. “Do with us as you please! We are yours!”

Jason scooped these specks into his huge palm. They were willing sacrifices, and he would oblige their desires, just as promised. Some, he licked from his palm, swallowing them whole. The truly lucky ones were lodged between his teeth, where they could savor their lot in life for a few extra moments before drowning in the god’s saliva.

More eager sacrifices were gathered in his hand. He brought them against his engorged cock, and squeezed. Then another handful met the same fate. Then a third. Their bloodied bodies formed a suitable lubricant. The giant stroked himself to completion. He came almost instantly, having been in a higher state of arousal than he’d ever imagined possible.

His semen went everywhere. It flowed through the streets, stuck to the sides of buildings, the force of it even shattered some windows and it oozed into people’s homes. Thousands of specks were washed away, many leaping into the goo with glee.

Ben approached the scene with no clue what he would do next, or even what had compelled him to flock toward the danger. He was close now. The musk of Jason’s feet was thick in the air. 

The whole city was in chaos. Hell, the whole world was. As far as the news traveled, every nation on Earth was strategizing for how to deal with this giant. But most of the world’s leaders gave in to the fact that surrender was their only option. Delegates were selected to negotiate with the giant, to hear his wishes, and see that they were fulfilled. Mathematicians appeared on cable news, speculating about the rate of the giant’s growth, and wondering if it would ever stop. Other experts said predictable, obvious things like “this changes everything,” and made depressing statements like “we’ve arrived at the end of history.” Others heralded him as the world’s rightful god.

Ben repeatedly tried Heather’s cell, unable to reach her. He ran toward Jason’s enormous soles just a few blocks away. But something stopped him. A rumbling in the streets, the booming sound of more giant footsteps. There was another giant. Long, feminine legs arched athletically around the nearest building, as a giant woman stepped into the middle of the street ahead of Ben. It was AJ. She was 100 feet tall, at least. Far, far smaller than Jason. She was completely naked, her raven hair billowing in the wind. She looked down at Ben, with friendship, but also with madness. She was drunk with power.

“He gave me what I wanted, Ben. Look at me! I’m just big enough to be his toy, and to have all the toys I could ever want.” She outstretched her arms, in awe of herself.

“How?!” Ben screamed.

“He can do whatever he wants now. And this is just the beginning. There are powers awakening in him that we can only dream of.” She turned to face her newfound god. And she wasn’t wrong. At his size, things were happening in the human brain that physics at normal scale would make impossible. His mind was becoming in perfect sync with the totality of existence. Soon, the entire universe would become his plaything, and he would reshape it as he saw fit. But not out of malice. He would do so in accordance with the highest desires of its insignificant residents. A perfect, infinite paradise of the basest human pleasures.

More giant footsteps. More quaking Earth. Ben turned around, and saw yet another giant. It was Heather. She was almost as large as Jason. Her green eyes were fixated on her minuscule boyfriend.

“He gave me what I wanted, Ben,” the giantess spoke, words echoing throughout the city. “He gave me Earth.” But nothing more. Jason ensured her mind could not ascend to his level of intergalactic potence. He would be unchallenged. This was Jason’s way of thanking the trio for fulfilling his own dream of becoming the one, true god. But he hadn’t thanked Ben yet.

A deep, all-powerful masculine voice boomed from above. “I’m going to offer you one, final choice, Ben,” Jason bellowed, words heard for dozens of miles in every direction. Ben turned around to face his gaze, impossibly high above. “Your first choice. You will become mine. You’ll be a speck on my cock, a tiny mite on my foot, a loyal servant to my body. You will subsist on my sweat and sperm. You will travel every mile of my planet-sized body for eternity.”

Ben dreaded what the other option might be.

“Or.”

Oh God. Please don’t do this.

“I will undo all of this.” He gestured at the chaos he had created. “I will give up my power. And everything will return to normal. Those are your choices.”

He couldn’t seriously be doing this. He was giving Ben the sole choice that was determine the fate of the entire universe. Slavery or freedom. The choice seemed obvious, but, the pleasures on offer were too great. Perhaps Jason was confident in the choice being offered, because he already knew the outcome.

“Make me yours!” Ben blurted out, immediately covering his mouth in shame. He had been broken. He faltered. And his failure cost the universe everything. But surrendering to his desires was rewarded, an infinite number of times over.

In an instant, the frenzied, catastrophic noises of a panicking city were silenced. And the city itself was gone. Perhaps it still existed, in an adjacent universe where all mankind was ruled by a hedonistic god, but Ben wasn’t in that universe anymore. He was in his own, alone with his new master. Ben was small again, finding himself back on the footstool in his old apartment. Before him were Jason’s tanned, glorious soles. They dwarfed him, but just. Everything was the exact same as the first night Jason interrogated his little prisoner, except this time there was no drunk Heather passed out in the next room.

“Get to work,” the giant commanded. Ben kissed and licked the giant’s soles, but this time without shame and without hesitation. He savored the slightly salty taste of Jason’s skin, hands pawing at each crevice, following them end to end. A porcelain bowl appeared next to Ben, containing a pool of moisturizer. He seized his task, and began rubbing the moisturizer into the giant’s feet. They were so smooth, so perfect, so powerful. Ben moisturized every single toe, paying close attention to the spaces inbetween the toes as well. He dropped to his knees, madly kissing Jason’s heels. The skin was unimaginably soft. It was now Ben’s purpose to ensure they stayed that way. He rubbed them with moisturizer too, a task he would return to every single day henceforth.

Once finished, he scurried across Jason’s muscular leg. But this time Ben was nearly microscopic. The trek took hours. Finally, he arrived at his destination. Jason’s erect penis. There, Ben lost himself for months, charting every square mile, picking his favorite spots to bask in the warmth of the giant’s body. Many times, he would stop by the oasis at the very tip of the shaft, and swim in the sticky residue of Jason’s sex.

He trekked over Jason’s mountainous abs, and rested on the vast plains of his pectorals. Some days, Jason would let Ben be a few inches tall, holding him near his face while Ben marveled at the stubble on the giant’s chin. Jason would often lick his pet, regardless of Ben’s size. This often resulted in Ben being washed away in the giant’s mouth. Some days Ben would be alone, trapped in one of Jason’s socks, or a speck at the bottom of his shoe. Others, Jason’s foot would press Ben into the sole of the shoe, sealing him in with all the sweat and stink.

Every day henceforth brought new pleasures. The two existed in a universe of their own now. Even if Ben wanted to leave, he had long ago forfeited the option to do so. There were no more choices. No escaping. No going back. This was the future, forever unchanging.