- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The game of Twister officially begins...

TAGS: Feet, Toes, some Hand content (all characters: Diana, Tanya, Anita, Liz)

Right now, you were standing near the center of the Twister mat on a green circle, causing you to wonder just who would flatten you first. The way it was designed, the colors went green, yellow, blue, and red. Green was up to the North and red was down to the South. And then, as if to answer your lingering question, Diana taps on her phone before saying “The order will be Anita, Liz, Tanya and then me. Every round, we’ll need to wait 30 seconds before moving on. So we’ll need to keep all balanced. I’ll start the app now…”

Following that, you hear the phone say “First player; left foot on yellow!” You quickly become nervous as Anita casually walks toward you, as the sounds of her soles slapping against the plastic sheet deafened you, until she plopped her left foot onto the circle adjacent to you. The great resulting quake causes you to fall over, as she lazily wiggles her toes, providing you with an impressive show as the unique scent of her recently freed foot washed over you.

After that, the phone says “Next player; right foot on red!” With that, Liz walks to the opposite end of the mat and plants that foot down. You’re glad that things seem to be relatively calm for now, but with how these games usually go, things will probably get crazy pretty quick. And after that, the phone says “Next player; left hand on blue!” Tanya quickly follows the instructions, placing her palm down on one of the circles away from the middle, as she keeps balanced fairly well. Then, the phone says “Next player; right foot on green!” Because of that, Diana also walks in your direction, causing the ground around you to shake, until she plants the specified foot down next to where you were.

With the first round over, you felt like you were being cornered already, as Anita’s foot and Diana’s foot blocked you in those directions. But then a shadow overtakes you as Anita slams her right foot down on top of you, flattening you with the extreme pressure, as she uncaringly grinds it back and forth. While you struggle with the immense weight and force, Tanya asks “You okay Anita?”

She nods back casually and says “Yeah. My foot was just itchy…”

When she finishes scratching that apparent itch, she drags her foot back and moves it out of the way, unintentionally launching you over to the blue row of circles…

 

Once you land, you notice that you were positioned right next to Tanya’s foot as she kept her right hand balanced on the distant blue circle. With the way she had her foot positioned, you got a clear view of her sole, as the ball of her foot dug into the mat so she wouldn’t fall. It was honestly a great view, since you were so close to the foot, making it seem like a large building that towered over you.

Then, almost as if to cut your moment of admiration short, the phone announces “Next player; left hand on red!” Anita complies, planting her left hand across from your current location, causing her body to menacingly hover over you. And with that, you could look up and see her ample sized breasts dangle just above you, intimidating you. Then, the phone announces “Next player; left foot on blue!” Upon hearing that, Liz smiles and says “This is easy at least…” So she quickly puts her foot down on the circle in front of you, giving you another look at her toenails, letting you notice that they were painted a shade of dark green. The collision also causes you to fall over, as the resulting burst of warm air blasted you like a shockwave.

As you slowly stand up, you hear the phone announce “Next player; left foot on blue!” Upon hearing that, Tanya looks behind her and says “Well, might as well make it official.” She then lifts that foot, dangling it over you for just a moment, making you realize that you were straight in the line of fire. You fail to move fast enough, so she ends up crushing you under the ball of her foot, pinning you in place as you are engulfed in the spongy and warm flesh.

The ball of her foot grinds back and forth haphazardly, as Tanya tries her best to remain balanced, causing you to be mashed into by that monument of light brown flesh. But then you hear the phone announce “Next player; left foot on blue!” With that order, Diana giggles to herself and says “Not too hard…” So she simply moves the same foot from the green circle to the blue circle in the same row, unintentionally trapping you on all sides with the rest of the girls. Since you were still pinned under the ball of Tanya’s foot, you couldn’t exactly appreciate being surrounded by all four of them right now, but it was still exciting.

With the second round concluded, the wait began as the girls started to chat, while you were still buried under Tanya’s foot…

 

Tanya speaks first, saying “This sure is a tricky position. Hopefully, I get a break next round…” While saying this, she quickly raises her left foot before plopping it back down, accidentally causing you to fall and roll toward the yellow circle next to you. You continue to roll until you crash into Anita’s big toe, causing her to reflexively lift that toe. With that sudden movement, you stumble a bit further forward, just in time for her to bring back down that toe, crunching your tiny body under the extreme pressure.

While Anita absentmindedly scrunches you under her big toe, she says “Same here… It’s good that we’re all still somewhat flexible…”

Liz quietly laughs to herself and replies, saying “I know what you mean. This game is making us feel a bit younger at least…”

But Diana smirks and says “Let’s not get too ahead of ourselves Liz. We’ve still got time to get stuck in even worse positions than the others…”

With that very possible outcome addressed, the phone declares the start of round 3, causing them all to prepare while you remained smothered under Anita’s big toe...

 

Now that the next round officially began, the phone announces “Next player; left foot on yellow!” Anita tilts her head in confusion and says “But I’m already on yellow…”

Diana replies, saying “It probably just wants you to move to a different yellow space.”

Anita nods in response, and lifts that foot up, unintentionally carrying you along for the ride. And when she plops her foot down on the yellow circle closer to the middle, you end up rolling further in that direction until you stop at the next yellow circle. Now that you were free again, you take the chance to brush off the dirt and sweat that accumulated onto you so far, while admiring Anita’s foot while it stayed at an awkward angle so she’d keep from falling over.

Then, the phone says “Next player; right hand on yellow!” With that, Liz turns so her feet were facing the green row, so she could bend down to place her palm on the yellow circle adjacent to her left foot. And since Liz was located at the other side of you right now, you got a little more time to recover.

Your break did not last as you hoped, however, as the phone quickly says “Next player; left hand on yellow!” Diana then turns to face your direction, causing you to grow nervous as she smirks and says “Guess I get to show off my flexibility next…” Following that, she bends down and opens her palm, making you feel like a meteor was crashing down toward you. No matter how hard you tried to brace yourself, you couldn’t fully prepare as her palm slams down, absolutely crushing you under her as she put all of her weight onto it.

Even though you’ve had a decent amount of experience being shrunk, you don’t know if you’ve ever been crushed by a hand, but it felt pretty good. Diana’s palm was squishy and warm, which felt more like a blanket, although the extreme pressure was intense, to say the least. Due to her current position, her left hand had to fully support her body, lest she fall and lose first.

While you were brutally squished under Diana’s palm, the phone then announces “Next player; right hand on green!” Tanya’s eyes widen, as she says “This one won’t be easy…” She first tries to just reach her hand to the green space adjacent to the one that her left hand was on, but she quickly realizes that she wouldn’t be able to keep balanced. So she reaches for the one behind that one, as she carefully stretches under Diana’s arm.

During this attempt, Diana politely adjusts her palm so Tanya could fit through, causing you to get pushed away from Diana’s palm. But during the course of that, you get swept along by Tanya’s fingers, as she gets herself into position. And because of that, you are swiftly pinned under one of her fingers while she subtly adjusted to her new position. Once she settled in, you remained trapped under her ring finger, as tried hard to stay balanced.

At this point, the third round was approaching its end, as the four girls wait out the next thirty seconds patiently, while you were now pinned by Tanya’s imposing and gigantic hand...

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you enjoy the chapter. It's a bit on the shorter side, but I just wanted to get it out there.

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also part of a Discord server, so feel free to drop by if you want to more easily see when I (and other authors) update stories. It's also an easy way to get in touch with me or other authors there, if you don't use Twitter.

https://discord.gg/m9DAtmx