[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Three months has passed since Ambrosia and her handmaiden, Lorene spent time together in the Queendom of Robertanari, along with Ambrosia's other handmaidens as they shrunk the rebel, Reynard and his companions and tortured them endlessly... This time, in the Queendom of Dirial, Lorene is back and she will also gained the power to shrink others, as does her mistress, Ambrosia and her Aunt Roberta. With this new power, she tends to protect the Queendom of Dirial from bandits and thieves...and this is where our tale begins in this third part of the “Trapped in the Queen's Clutches Quadrilogy”! Enjoy!!


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Breast Enlargement, Butt, Entrapment, Footwear, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Trapped in the Queen's Clutches Quadrilogy
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6859 Read: 3460
Published: January 19 2019 Updated: January 19 2019
Story Notes:

This story will have lots of Breastplay, as well as some butt action and some feet play as well as vore. If you are a fan of this stuff, then you will enjoy this story. There will be NO sex scenes in this story, heck, it's not even in this series! In other words, if you have interest in that, or are under 18, please do NOT read this story. Also, this story is the thirdl part of the 4-Part Quadrilogy of the Trapped in the Queen's Clutches series, so I would advise you to read Parts 1 and 2 before reading this one. Thank you for supporting my stories. (All characters, places and such are completely fictional, and plot are property of the author. All rights reserved. No copyright infringement intended.)

(Also this is a reupload by the way)

1. Chapter 1 by RobertaGiantess [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6859 words)