- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story will have lots of Breastplay, as well as some butt action and some feet play as well as vore. If you are a fan of this stuff, then you will enjoy this story. There will be NO sex scenes in this story, heck, it's not even in this series! In other words, if you have interest in that, or are under 18, please do NOT read this story. Also, this story is the thirdl part of the 4-Part Quadrilogy of the Trapped in the Queen's Clutches series, so I would advise you to read Parts 1 and 2 before reading this one. Thank you for supporting my stories. (All characters, places and such are completely fictional, and plot are property of the author. All rights reserved. No copyright infringement intended.)

(Also this is a reupload by the way)

One warm, sunny afternoon, Lady Ambrosia went into Lorene's chambers to pay her a visit. “Lady Ambrosia, what are you doing here?” Lorene said to her. “Ambrosia replied warmly, “I was sent in here to escort you to a special place.”

 

Lorene was confused and replied, “Hmm, I see, my lady. But where are we going?” Ambrosia replied back to her, saying, “I cannot tell you, Lorene dear! Here, let me put this blindfold on you.” Then Ambrosia pulled the blindfold out of her pocket and covered Lorene's eyes, then leading her to a special room. “H-Hey! I cannot see! Lady Ambrosia, where are we headed?” Lorene cried out. “It's a secret, my beloved handmaiden and bestest friend.” Let us go, already! I cannot tell you, sweetie!” Lady Ambrosia replied sweetly to her as she lead her blindfolded handmaiden on the way to the throne room. “Are we there yet, my lady? I can't see a thing. Can I take this blindfold off?” Lorene asked her mistress. Her mistress then replied, “Not yet, sweetie. Be patient. Heeheehee!” She said as she giggled a bit.

They continued down the hallway until a few moments later, they reached the throne room, where everyone else in the castle, including Ambrosia's mother, Queen Xenia kept quiet. “And we are here!” Ambrosia said with a deep voice as she attempted to remove the blindfold from her handmaiden's eyes. As she opened her eyes, everyone in the room, including Ambrosia yelled, “SURPRISE!!!!! Happy 5th Anniversary, Lorene!!!!” They applauded towards Lorene. Queen Xenia then called Lorene to her throne. “Lorene, for the year that you been with us, you have been a great asset to our Queendom, as well as being a loyal handmaiden and a wonderful friend to my daughter, I bestow upon you, your new title: “Elite Noblewoman of Dirial” and also, this heirloom that has been in my family for generations. Knights, bring it out for her.” The knight then brought out a large gift-wrapped box, pushing it towards Lorene and which she gave a sweet reply, “Ooh, thank you, your majesty! It is beautiful!!!” she said as she approached the box and unwrapped it quickly, revealing a neatly painted and restored dollhouse, which was inside. “You are welcome, my dear.” Queen Xenia replied back to her. Ambrosia also approached Lorene with another gift box, which contained a golden dress and a beautiful pair of gold platform sandals for her. “Oooh, this dress is pretty! It is beautiful!! And these shoes...they are GORGEOUS!! And what is this underneath? There is also a gold box of jewelry!” the newly noblewoman spoke as she noticed the medium gift-wrapped gold box inside, unwrapping it. “Oooh, pretty and shiny! There are a pair of shiny golden star-shaped earrings, along with a golden star necklace and a golden star ring!! My lady, you shouldn't have!! I am not worthy of all of this!! I...” Lorene said with a shy and bright smile upon her face. Ambrosia rushed to her side and whispered to her, “Shhhh, just bask in the moment, my beloved noblewoman, and enjoy your ascension. Also, I want to give you this power just in case I am not around...” Then she embraced her noble friend and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek, whispering to her again, “You now can shrink people, just like the rest of my family, my dear.” Then Lorene responded by blushing deeply, cheerfully whispered back, “Oh wow, thank you so much for this power, my lady! It feels so divine! Heeheehee!” Ambrosia smiles back at Lorene before the newly noblewoman goes around unwrapping the rest of her gifts from all the other guests.

 

A few hours later, Queen Xenia made a special announcement about the next half of Lorene's party. “Now that our Elite Noblewoman of Dirial has received her gifts, I want to announce that the ball will begin in one hour, in the ballroom across the hallway. If you wish to attend, please go there soon, as soon as the servants there finishes their preparations.” Everyone nodded to the Queen and proceeded to the ballroom, aside from the Queen, who wanted to speak to Lorene. “Lorene, I also have a new chambers for you, in recognition of your new position. Don't worry about your gifts, I will have one of the knights bring them there. Now follow me, my dear.” Lorene nodded and followed Queen Xenia directly across the hallway all the way towards behind the castle and presents Lorene with a new mansion, located behind the royal castle. “Here we are, Lorene. Your new mansion! I had many people build it up for you for months in secret, until you were able to gain your new title. Let us go inside and tour the mansion, shall we?” Queen Xenia said. Lorene responded back calmly, “Yes, ma'am.” Then after, the two went inside and began their tour.

 

After forty-five minutes of looking around the entire mansion, Lorene and the Queen began speaking at length about Lorene's future. “Lorene, the reason, I have given this place to you is well, I known your mother and you both visited us very often and I've noticed that you and my daughter Ambrosia have hanged around together since you were children. It has been such a long time since then and I...” As the two were talking, a bunch of bandits broke into the mansion, attempting to assault them. “Alright, you two! Let us introduce ourselves! I am Alec, the leader! And these are my associates. Now, hands in the air! We are taking over Dirial! You two will bend to our will!” the older, burly man said to the two Royal ladies forcefully. “No you are not! I won't allow you morons to take over Dirial!” Lorene yelled back at the man. Then a fat, burly woman smacked Lorene in the face with her fist and angrily said, “BE SILENT, BRAT!! DON'T TALK BACK TO THE MASTER LIKE THAT!” YOU WILL RESPECT HIM OR I WILL BREAK YOU INTO MANY PIECES! Then, the Queen yelled back, “Take me instead! Don't hurt her! Leave her alone!” Then another man slapped Xenia in her face, rudely speaking, “Shut the hell up, woman! No one is talking to you! Now shut up and watch us beat your little friend! Then we'll beat on you next!” Then he, along with the rest of the gang started to beat on Lorene for a few moments until a mysterious blue light released from her body causing Alec and his associates to become smaller and smaller until they all became an inch tall. After a while, Lorene, recovered, knowing that the people beating her disappeared and vanished completely. She couldn't see anything around her except the Queen, unconscious, so she rushed to her side. “Your Majesty! Your Majesty! Wake up!!” Lorene said in a panic. Quickly, the Queen recovered and quickly went to Lorene's side! “Oh Lorene, are you all right? What happened to those thugs?” she said in a panic. “I don't know, your majesty! They seemed to disappeared on us. Then, the Queen noticed something moving on the ground. “Look, it's those bandits that attacked us. I shall grab them.” Smiling, Xenia got up off the floor and proceeded to grab all of the bandits off the floor with her hands, handing them to Lorene. “Lorene, darling, here are the culprits. Do to them whatever you seem fit, my dear. I want them to suffer for what they did to us.” Lorene then smiled evilly at the idea, and calmly took the bandits from her Queen's hand and decided to place the five of them in her cleavage.

 

~

 

As Alec and his friends continuously beat the newly young noblewoman to death, a strange blue light covered Lorene and aimed itself at the bandits, causing the five of them to shrink continuously until they all hit one inch tall. “What happened to us, Alec?” a big burly man said. “What does it look like, Brogan? That girl shrunk us!!” Alec yelled back. Then the fat, burly woman began to go in a panic. “SHRUNK?! I DON'T WANT TO BE SHRUNK!! I feel like a huge bug is gonna jump out and eat us!” Then an average-looking girl yelled back, “Oh don't be stupid, Edwina!!! Nothing is gonna jump out at us, you fat coward.” Edwina! shouted back, "Don't call me a coward, Perla! We all know you are the biggest coward here!”Perla screamed back and punched her in the face. Then the youngest of the bunch, a young girl tried to calm her allies down. “Hey guys, please calm down. I told you guys this was a bad idea! We shouldn't have attacked the Queen and that woman!

Now we are tiny and we are gonna die!!” Perla then approached the young girl, slapping her in the face and said, “Be Quiet, Florina! Ever since we kidnapped you to help us, you have been acting like a baby! We may be tiny, but you whine too much!!!” Florina replied, “You take that back, Perla! I am not a whiny baby!! I hate you!” Then Alec got very angry and yelled at everyone, “QUIET, All of you!” Then the others turned to Alec, responding in unison, except Florina. “Yes, boss!” Florina, however, said in a weakly tone, “Yes, sir.” Then, Alec noticed the noblewoman that they attacked was massive in size, beginning to recover from her state with some bruises. The group watched as the colossal noblewoman rushed to the unconscious Queen, who was also massive to them. Edwina! yelled in fear, “Let's make a break for it while that woman is tending to her unconscious Queen. RUN FOR IT!!” Alec said in return, “Yeah, Agreed! We must run before she notices us and captures us!!”

 

Then the five of them, in their small state, started running away, as fast as they could. After a while, the group felt a lot of booms which increased as they were fastly approaching them. As Perla was running, she turned around and noticed a colossal dress and a foot belonging to a royal was closing in on them. “Uh oh guys, the it's the Queen and she is colossal!!! RUN FOR IT!!” she commanded. So everyone else in the group looked behind them and saw the colossal Queen slowly grabbing them as they too were running, but they were quickly grabbed by the giant Queen, liftingthem up in the air trapped in her massive hand. Then the hand moved over to the gigantic noblewoman and they all fell directly smack dab onto her fles, whereas then the young noblewoman then dropped them onto her breasts with each of them hanging onto them for dear life, in which the woman let out a gigantic moan, striking fear into the tiny bandits.

 

 

~

 

 

Fifteen minutes later, the knights, delivering Lorene's things noticed the Queen and Lorene in the mansion and rushed to their side. “Your Majesty, Lady Lorene! Are you two all right? We received word that some bandits broke into the castle area and just wanted to let you know if you two were safe!” The Knight Captain said. “We are fine, dear. Those bandits won't give us anymore trouble. I picked them up and handed them to her, but she dropped them onto her voluptuous breasts! Ahahaha!” Xenia added, while making a silly remark. A few minutes later, Ambrosia came in and said, “Mom, Lorene! Are you two all right? You guys never made it to the ballroom!” Xenia made a sharp reply. “We're fine! Some bandits attacked us, but we took care of them! They are stuck on Lorene's breasts! Hahaha!” Ambrosia was relieved. She smiled and gave them each a big hug. Xenia then had a sinister idea. “Lorene, might I have a suggestion for you?” she asked. Lorene then replied back softly, “Yes, what is it, your Majesty?” She then replied, “Well, I had the knights bring the dollhouse here for you earlier, which is here now, Lorene dear. Why not use it as a prison for our tiny guests I placed on your chest?” Lorene loved the idea. “That is brilliant, your Majesty! I wonder where it is?” She wondered. “I believed they placed it on the table over there, my child” Xenia said. Afterwards, she grabbed the five tiny bandits off of her chest and approached the table where it sat and opened it up, dropping them all inside of the dollhouse, trapping them all within! Lorene then smiled sinisterly, saying to them, “You idiots have ruined my night, but I will teach you all a lesson tomorrow for attacking us. I hope you have all of your strength, morons! You will need it! Until then, I am off to the ball! And one last thing....Don't try to escape! Ta! Ta! Ahahahaha!!” she said, bursting out in laughter as she and the others made their way to the ball.” And so, she left the mansion to enjoy her evening at the majestic ball held in her honor.

 

 

~

 

 

After being dropped into the house, Alec and his men were trying to find a way out of the dollhouse they were trapped in. Alec yelled at everyone saying, “Find a way out of this house, you idiots!!” After an hour, they had no success. Perla then got mad, saying, “Blast it, there is no exit out of this house! That idiot noblewoman sealed us inside!! When we return to normal, I will kill that woman!” Brogan also was upset that there was no exit. He began to punch every wall, but he had no success, so he began to get angry and said, “What the hell is this?! Not even my super strength can put a dent in this stupid dollhouse!! I will get that stupid woman!! SHE WILL PAY!!” Then Florina started to complain and got nervous, and said, “We'll never escape this dollhouse! This wouldn't have happened if I wasn't so stupid in letting you guys kidnap me. Ever since you guys kidnapped me, my life has not been the same! You all took me from my home, killed my parents, and used me for your criminal schemes against my will! I will tell them everything about you guys and-”,she said before being cutoff. Then Alec slapped her in the face hard, and angrily said, “Shut UP, Brat! You have no idea all the trouble we been through with you! You are lucky to be alive, thanks to us, kid!” Then Edwina punched her in the face, angrily say to her, “Stupid little crybaby! I am sick of your complaints!!! I hated you ever since our leader decided to kidnap you! He's the ONLY reason why I haven't hurt you at this point! Were it up to me, you would have been DEAD!!! You hear me, stupid little crybaby?!” Then she gave Florina a sharp slap, which caused her to cry even more, leaving a mark, causing her to run to the corner of the dollhouse, covering her face in shame. Then Edwina began to sinisterly laugh at the young girl as she was crying. Alec then came to her position and began to yell at her too. “YOU BETTER SHUT THAT INFERNAL CRYING OVER THERE OR I WILL BEAT YOU WITH MY BELT, GIRL!” he yelled in response Florina began to wipe her tears and weakly said, “Yes, sir.” Then he kicked her in the side and went back to finding an exit as she went back to crying.

 

 

~

 

 

After a beautiful night at the ball, Lorene arrived back to her new mansion only to hear the sounds of a woman crying. “Hmm, where is that sound coming from?” Is someone there?” A maid came in the room to greet Lorene. “Lady Lorene! Welcome home! How was your evening at the ball, milady?” she said calmly. Lorene was in happy spirits when she thought about the ball. “The Queen allowed me to dance with her, and I met some brilliant guests! It was a memorable evening...” she said in a happy and lovestruck tone. Then Lorene and the maid heard more cryingas they were talking. “I believe it is coming from the dollhouse, milady I suggest that we take a look.” the maid said. “Apparently, you're right. I will take a look.” Then, the two approached the dollhouse and Lorene started to open it, and said to the trapped bandits, “What is all this noise in here? You idiots better not be trying to escape from this place!!” Then all the bandits yelled up at Lorene, demanding to let them out, however she noticed Florina in the corner, finding the source of the crying, sensing it was coming from her. Lorene then called out to her, “You there, what is the matter?” The tiny girl turned around and said, “While you were out, after you dumped us in here, the others began to beat up on me, hurting me...and, and...” She began to cry again, and Lorene said to her, extending a hand to her, and said, “Here, you may come out of the dollhouse and tell me what had happened, my dear. Come on!” Florina told her fearfully, A-alright I am coming! Then she jumped in Lorene's hand, when the other bandits noticed and tried to grab Lorene's hand. Alec commanded the other three, “Hurry, you fools! She is taking Florina with her! Now is our chance!! Edwina, Brogan and Perla quickly ran to Lorene's hand, but she flicked them back into the dollhouse!! “Oh no you don't!! I will not allow you morons to harm Florina anymore!! I will decide your punishments tomorrow, so get some sleep! As for you, Florina, I will keep you safe and you can tell me everything.” Lorene said.” Then she resealed the dollhouse with a stronger barrier, placed Florina in her cleavage and headed back to her room to get undressed.

 

After a few moments, she arrived to her new bedroom and switched to her night clothes. Then she pulled Florina out of her cleavage and placed her on the nightstand, and said, “So what is your name, little one?” Florina replied in a weak tone. “I-It's Florina, ma'am.” Well then, Florina, tell me everything. From about what happened, to how you know those guys. And please, dry your eyes, please don't cry.” Lorene said softly. Florina started to smile at her and said, “Well, a long time ago, I was living with my parents happily in the Village of Ixiac. My father was village chief and my mother ran a bakery. We were happily enjoying our days until one day, Alec and his gang attacked the village and killed everyone, including my parents for trying to resist their demands. And they were going to kill me if I tried to resist them, so I surrendered and joined them out of fear, and the hopes to get back at them someday.”

 

Lorene was really touched by Florina's story and shedded some tears herself, and said to her, “I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were being used by those jerks and I am sorry for your parents, Florina.” Florina smiled weakly and replied, “I-It's alright, Lady Lorene. Please do not cry. Try to smile, for me?” Lorene then wiped her eyes and said, “Alright, Florina. I'm sorry. It is horrible to hear a story like that. Your entire village was wiped out, all because of those bandits. They will pay for this.” Florina was starting to smile at Lorene's Idea, as she wanted to get back at the bandits for killing her. “Also, they have been beating me everyday, especially if I did not obey their orders. Even now, after you dropped us all in the dollhouse, they continuously beat on me and slapped me like I was a rag doll. For a year, they have been so cruel to me.” Florina said.

 

Then Lorene began to speak up. “How dare they treat you like that for for their own amusement!! I will have their heads for this! I had no idea you were a victim to them! I feel kinda stupid to have treated you badly. I am so sorry, Florina!Will you forgive me for my insurrection?” Lorene said pleading to the tiny girl. Florina then gave Lorene a hug on her face and said, “I forgive you, Lorene. I know you didn't want to hurt me, so I was going to accept my fate at your hand.” Lorene then had a change of heart. “No, you will not suffer with them. You weren't responsible for you actions, so you will not receive the blame with those miscreants. But I need your help, Florina.” The young girl started to get confused. “Huh? Really? You want me to help you, Lady Lorene?” she asked. “Of course, dear! Do you not want to get back at them for murdering your parents, and destroying your village?” Lorene asked. “Y-y-yes!! I do!! But how are we gonna get back at them?” Florina asked the young noblewoman. “We are going to humiliate them, hehehe! But first, I am going to grow you back to your normal size.” Lorene said in detail. “Wow, for real, milady?! I-I am honored!” Florina said in excitement! “Yes, really. You have explained yourself very well, so you've earned it! Now touch my finger with your hands and stand still.” the young noblewoman replied in agreement and stuck out her massive finger towards the young girl and she in return stuck out both hands at the massive finger as it began glowing along with the girl. After a few moments, Florina began to grow back to her normal size as well as healing all of her injuries, and carefully jumped down from the nightstand and gave Lorene a hug. “Oh thank you, thank you so much, Lady Lorene. I am so glad to be normal again!! Hahahaha!! Yes! I am big again!!” Florina said in happy tears. Lorene then smiled at Florina and they discussed their plans on how to humiliate Florina's former companions before the two girls went to bed.

 

The Next day, both Lorene and Florina woke up and decided to take a bath, and Lorene suggested to the maid to give Florina a new outfit, in which Florina fell in love with and wore it with pride! Afterwards, the two decided to eat breakfast, and approach the dollhouse, where Lorene decided to remove the barrier and then...finally, the real fun begins...

 

Lorene tapped the dollhouse hard and opened it up. “Good Morning, my friends. I hope the four of you slept well...Hmhmhm...” Alec and the others were startled by the rattling noise only to see that Lorene had an evil smirk on her face, but not only Lorene, but someone they knew well, Florina; the very girl they kidnapped a year ago, now much bigger than them. “Remember me? I am the very girl you idiots kidnapped.” Florina said in anger to her former comrades. “No way! How did you get back to normal?” Perla yelled out at the young woman. “No, Florina! Please! Have mercy on us!! We didn't mean to insult you!!” Edwina said in mortal fear. Alec was shaking as well, on his knees, and said. “I-I am so sorry for destroying your village and killing your parents!” Please, spare us!!”

 

But Florina silently stared down at them all for making her life a living hell. “Hmph, she said to her former companions. Then Lorene reached into the dollhouse and grabbed Brogan. “Watch as I flatten him, in my platform sandals! Florina! Pay attention to my torture method!

And so, Florina nods in return and watched as Lorene drops Brogan to the floor and he fell on his face from the long drop to the floor, hard. Lorene took off her shoes and she forced Brogan to kiss her feet. “Kiss my beautiful feet, you ugly brute!

Lorene said as she gave him a very sharp kick. “No, I won't do it! I will kill you even as I am tiny. Then, Brogan got up and started to assault Lorene's foot, but as he begins to attack her foot, she releases her light and shrinks him even smaller to half an inch, making her foot even more enormous to him. “Stupid bug, you are really joking if you think you can assault me at half an inch! HAHAHA It is time you spent the rest of your miserable life in my platforms!! Lorene says as she bursts into laughter. She then picks him up with a pair of tweezers and drops him into her platform shoe, also placing a deadly curse on him to shrink whenever he smells her foot or any woman's foot odor, leaving him to his fate trapped inside her shoe.

 

Lorene and Florina both laughed. “That was pretty cool, Lady Lorene. I have nothing against him, but he deserves what is coming to him for I heard that he was going to get his revenge on you when I was inside the dollhouse yesterday, but you sure made short work of him on that notion! Hehehe!! Florina said happily. Lorene smiled and said, “So, the bastard said was gonna try to murder me, huh? That won't happen, because he will be smelling my feet for the rest of his miserable life as a speck, knowing that these are my favorite shoes and I wear them everyday! Heh!” Florina smiled back with a smirk on her face.

Now that Brogan was dealt with, Lorene and Florina approached the dollhouse again, and smiled sinisterly as they looked at the three helpless bandits trapped inside. “Who is next to be tortured?” Lorene said with an evil look on her face. Alec and Perla looked up in fear as the two women looked down on them, knowing that Brogan was no more. “What happened to Brogan, you stupid fools?

 

Where is he at? If anything has happened to him, so help me, I will kick both of your butts!! Edwina yelled back at the two massive girls standing above the dollhouse. “May I deal with her, Lady Lorene? This fat ox has made my life a living hell and has been beating me for an entire year! Not to mention that she has always hated me from the very beginning.” Florina asked. Lorene smiled and said kindly, “Of course you may, darling. You may do whatever you see fit to her.” Florina smiled at Lorene's words as she reached into the dollhouse and picked up Edwina by the head, as she began to scream loud, and brought the tiny fat woman to her face. “Who's butt are you going to kick now, you ugly fat cow?!” Florina said in anger. Since you like butts, you mean witch, I force you to kiss mine! The girl said as she took off her clothes, wearing nothing but her bikini and her cute platform sandals.

 

Then she walked over to an empty chair in the room and dropped Edwina onto it and proceeded to lower her butt upon top of her and sit on the bossy, fat woman. “Okay, you stupid old crow, kiss my butt.” Florina yelled forcibly! “NEVER!!! I may be shrunk, but I will NEVER listen to you, BRAT!!!” Edwina barked back at her. “That is fine, If you won't kiss it, then you will be flattened by it, you fat old crow!” Florina said as she began to move her massive, buttcheeks upon the tiny fat woman, smothering her under it as the young girl repeatedly jiggled her buttcheek as she smothered her further. “Lorene, watching the fun as Edwina was completely at the mercy of the girl she brutally tortured for an entire year, gave Florina an edge by shrinking the woman to half an inch and placing a curse on her whenever she smells Florina's farts and poop, she becomes smaller, similar to what she did to Brogan earlier. Surprisingly, Florina began to fart, causing Edwina to become a bit smaller.

 

Now Florina's buttcheeks was extremely massive as the fat woman as she found herself getting smaller from Florina's farts and was unable to get up from underneath.

 

Florina looked at Lorene and gave her a sexy wink and whispered to her, “Thank you, milady.” Lorene, in response, began to blush and smile. Edwina, on the other hand, began to suffocate from the young woman's farts. “Since you refused to kiss my butt, you will spend the rest of your life inside mine, forever. Heeheehee!” Florina said as she laughs at Edwina's struggles and picks the fat woman off her buttcheeks with her finger and placed her directly inside her massive butthole, leaving her to live the rest of her existence inside her butt. Florina, in turn was very pleased that the woman that killed her family and friends was now a prisoner inside her butt. She then proceeded by putting her clothing back on and approached Lorene. “Now that Edwina is completely trapped inside me, who will be the next

victim?” Florina chuckled. “Well, let us go to the dollhouse and pick the next victim, hehehe!” Lorene said as they approached the dollhouse. Alec and Perla cowered in fear as they looked up at the enormous women above them. “Hmm, which one of you is next?” Lorene said in a seductive voice. “No! What have you done to Edwina? Bring her back this instant!!” Perla yelled back. “Or what? You gonna try and beat me up?” Lorene demanded. Perla began to freeze up at Lorene's words. “Well, if you wanna fight me, here is your chance.” Lorene challenged her as she reached into the dollhouse and grab Perla out, and brought her to her plump, juicy massive red lipstick-covered lips. “Well, my dear, whatever shall I do with you, cutie?” Perla diverted her eyes down on Lorene's gigantic breasts and began to blush, and Lorene noticed Perla staring at her breasts. “You like them, huh? You remember these breasts I dropped you on yesterday? Well, why don't you take another closer look?” Lorene demanded as she dropped the woman onto her breasts again. She then placed her between her massive cleavage and massaged the tiny Perla in between, moaning endlessly as she tries to free herself but is helpless at being crushed by her massive breasts. This continued until Florina wanted Perla in her cleavage. Lorene pulls her out and placed the tiny girl inside Florina's breasts, massaging them with her inside repeatedly. After a 30 minutes of pleasure in her breasts, Perla was extremely dazzled by the massive boob flesh of both Lorene and Florina. “Whoooaaaa, yessss! Ooh, this feels nice. I-I never knew you t-two were this....b-b-b-beautiful, F-F-Florina...and L-Lady L-Lorene!” Perla said to the two girls, while completely blushing. Then she regained her composure, and started to tell them everything about Alec and Edwina. “I-I-I am sorry for all the trouble I caused you Florina...and Lady Lorene. T-To be honest, I didn't like being part of Edwina and Alec's gang. When they tried to attack your village, I was totally against it. I only pretended to hate you. I was mean to you because because I didn't want to enrage Alec and Edwina at that time. I was only taking orders from them, but I didn't want to kill the villagers and your parents. Alec and Edwina demanded that I kill them or they were going to kill my own family if I didn't do it.” Florina and Lorene were surprised at what Perla told them. Then Perla started to burst out in tears and began to apologize to Florina for her actions. “I'm so sorry for everything, including all the bad things I said and did to you all this time, Florina! Will you please forgive me?” she begged. Florina smiled. “Of course I forgive you, Perla. You did those things because you were only following orders. I won't blame you for destroying my village. To be honest, you were the only one that protected me when the others didn't like me, especially Alec and Edwina, who is now a prisoner in my butt. Anyway, I will give you a second chance. Like me, you weren't responsible for your actions back then, either.” Florina said as she too, started to cry. “I also want to apologize to the Queen and Lorene for my foolishness on attacking them. I didn't mean to hurt them. I will accept any punishment Lady Lorene and Her Majesty comes up with.” Lorene also smiled and said, “It's all right Perla. I know you didn't mean it. However, you will have to serve under me as my handmaiden as punishment for assaulting us, is this understood?” Lorene suggested. “Yes, ma'am, I have no problem with that.” Florina removed Perla from her cleavage and handed her over to Lorene, who then used her powers, bathing Perla in her light and placed her on the ground in which she grew back to her normal size, with an added twist. Perla was surprised at her new change. “Whoa, my breasts! And my butt, they are as big as yours and Florina's! How?” Lorene and Florina both chuckled and smiled at her. “Well, I knew you liked my breasts, so I decided to increase yours. I hope you like them.” Perla was smiling. Lorene then called a maid to assist Perla. Quickly, the maid arrived. Then Lorene said to her, “Young maid, please train this young woman into becoming a maid and a handmaiden.” The maid kindly replied, “At once, Lady Lorene!” Perla then smiled and said, “Thank you, Lady Lorene and Florina! I will never forget this day! From now on, I serve you, milady.”

Perla happily bowed to them and went with the maid to get her new outfit and some training on her new position to being a new maid and being a handmaiden to serve Lorene.

 

Now that Perla had reformed herself, Lorene and Florina turned their attention to the dollhouse once more to the last bandit...Alec. Lorene and Florina looked down on the rogue leader that has caused a lot of trouble for Florina. “Hello, Alec. You destroyed my village, and murdered my parents as well as used Perla against her will for your selfish gain along with that pig, Edwina. Alec angrily looked up at Florina. “Girl, you think you will get away with killing my dear Edwina? I should have killed you from the start!! That bitch Perla was the only thing keeping me from slaughtering you. She was a fool too, just like you. You idiots took my Edwina from me and I will NEVER FORGIVE YOU, BRATS!! Alec said in blazing anger. “Shut up, you old murderer! I want to make you suffer just like you and your blob of a wife made me suffer, you old fool!” Florina yelled back. Then Alec got scared as Florina reached for him and picked him up, squeezing him......HARD! I will kill you, bastard! You won't hurt anyone else, stupid man!!!” Then Lorene intervened, saying,“Wait, don't kill him yet, Florina.” Florina snapped at Lorene a bit, and said, “Don't stop me, milady! I want him dead!” Lorene then replied back, “I got a better way to make him suffer! Just don't squeeze him further.” Florina loosened her grip on him and said, “I am listening, Lady Lorene.” Lorene cleared her throat and said, “We should give him the butt treatment, just like we did his insane wife, Edwina. Then I will curse him, like I did to her and Brogan. Sounds good, right?” Florina got a sinisterly smile and threw the half-breathing Alec on a chair and proceeded to sit on him with her butt, forcing him to kiss her buttcheeks. He began to scream and holler as the young woman continuously flattened him with her gigantic butt. Alec, on the other hand, was struggling to get from under the gigantic buttcheeks, but he could barely move, with her gigantic buttcheeks breaking nearly every bone in his body. Lorene, watching Florina's butt torture of him, cursed him with the same shrinking spell she used on Edwina, causing him to shrink slowly as she let out a fart, while she moaned and continued bouncing on him until he was nearly lifeless. At this point, she picked his tiny corpse off her butt and looked at his battered and flattened body, in which she took down her pants, grabbed his corpse with her finger and placed him deeply and directly into her ass with Edwina both would rapidly shrink inside the girl's asshole until they shrunk out of existence from the smell...

Then, a voice came out of nowhere. “Lady Lorene, Lady Florina. Hello!” It was Perla, and she appears in her new maid outfit. Both ladies smiled back at Perla, as she was looking nice and busty. So, how did things go, you two? Florina began to smile at her and said, “It went great! That Alec will get what he deserves, along with Edwina in my belly. My body is now their tomb, hahaha.” Florina said as she was laughing at the situation. “As for Brogan, it seems that he choked on my foot odor as I can barely feel him right now.” Lorene blurted out. Perla then laughed as well and said, “I never liked Brogan, he was always soooo creepy to me. I never understood that guy, to be honest. I am just glad he is gone.” Then Perla looked at her watch and said, “Oh yes, I came to remind you ladies that it is lunchtime.” Florina got excited and cheerfully said,” Oooh, what is it? What is itttt? What is for lunch?!” Lorene smiled and said, “Haha, calm down Florina, dear.” Perla happily replied, “Well, you will have to wait for it, Florina, honey.” Florina began to get excited and said, “Aw, come on! You gotta tell me! Heeheehee.” Then the two began to chase each other outside and run around playfully. Then, a voice came out of nowhere. It was the maid, whom came to speak with Lorene. “Well, those two are going to be a handful, aren't they?” the maid said confidently to her. “Yeah, they had a rough past, but they will fit well in the family. I am sure Xenia and Ambrosia will accept them. We have got to keep them safe from any bad influence.” Lorene explained to her. And so the maid and Lorene went to join Perla and Florina to have some fun...

 

Epilogue

 

A month later, everyone gathered together at the Robertanari Castle Ballroom to have a wonderful reunion party. Roberta, Ambrosia, Lorene, Xenia, Florina, and Perla as well as many others. Roberta said, “Hey, how long has it been since we have all been together like this?” Ambrosia added, “It has been quite a while, Aunt Roberta. I am glad we got to meet like this.” Xenia said, “Yes, it has been long enough, sister Roberta. You have grown to be a wonderful Queen of Robertanari, and have been a great asset to my daughter. To think I was jealous of you when we were young, I am so proud of you, my dear sister.” Roberta began to blush extremely in happiness. “Yeah, you are the best, Lady Roberta!” Florina complimented her greatly. “You are brave too, after dealing with those bandits! I am proud of you and Perla here for standing up for yourselves! You two are awesome! I love you both!” Both Florina and Perla smiled back at Roberta, at the same time, said, “You are so welcome, my Queen!” Then they went away to enjoy the party. Lorene, then came in and said to Roberta, “Those two are quite special, aren't they, milady?” Lorene asked Roberta. She replied back to her and said, “Yes, they are.

 

They are very special.” Lorene then said, “I hear Lady Xenia has decided to take Florina in, because she has lost her family and friends due to those bandits murdering them, and I also believe that her majesty has taking a liking to both Florina and Perla. Ever since Perla changed her ways, she has become my new handmaiden. And to think I used to be a handmaiden myself to Lady Ambrosia, I can understand how Perla feels. I will befriend her just like Lady Ambrosia treated me.” Roberta smiled at Lorene, encouraging her. “Of course you will, Lorene dear. I have total faith in you and them.” Lorene smiled back. “Thank you, your Majesty Roberta!” Afterwards, Queen Xenia and Ambrosia called Roberta and Lorene over to party and have fun. “Come on you guys! Let us get down and par-tay!! “ Ambrosia called out. Then, Roberta and Lorene got up and went to the dance floor andenjoyed the rest of their night with everyone else and lived happily ever after!

 

~FIN~

Chapter End Notes:

And that is it for my Three-Part Trilogy of “Trapped in the Queen's Clutches!! I hope you enjoyed this final part and I thank you all for reading my stories. It means a lot...Thank you all for joining me on this wonderful journey.

Big thanks goes to everyone that gave me some support for this and also giving me the push I needed to make this. I hope this story will impress you in the time I spent making it. Hopefully I will do another one...

~RobertaGiantess, Author