[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Queen, Roberta Giantess of Robertanari was a queen with a talent to shrink humans that have wronged her. One such individual was a thief that stole her jewels. She used all kinds of cruel tricks against him such as putting him in her shoes, trapping him in her jewelry and whatnot and in the end, he got swallowed by her. Now, six months later, Lady Ambrosia, Queen Roberta's niece, who is 20 years old, comes to visit her and like her aunt, she has the power to shrink people (except her aunt, who is immune to her power and is the only person she trusts.). 

Anyway, this is her story!


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Breast Enlargement, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Trapped in the Queen's Clutches Quadrilogy
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3493 Read: 3520
Published: January 19 2019 Updated: January 19 2019
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: (I suggest you read the first story before reading this one as there are spoilers!) This story will try to consist of lots of Assplay and Breastplay, based on the feedback I got from everyone. If you're interested in Big Butts and Big Breasts, you will enjoy this story. If not, do not read this. Anyway, enjoy the story.

(This is a reupload of a story that was previously deleted.)

1. Chapter 1 by RobertaGiantess [Reviews - 0] (3493 words)