- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: (I suggest you read the first story before reading this one as there are spoilers!) This story will try to consist of lots of Assplay and Breastplay, based on the feedback I got from everyone. If you're interested in Big Butts and Big Breasts, you will enjoy this story. If not, do not read this. Anyway, enjoy the story.

(This is a reupload of a story that was previously deleted.)

One day, Lady Ambrosia came to Robertanari Queendom from Dirial, to visit her favorite aunt, Queen Roberta, on vacation. The guards greeted the young woman at the gate. “Hello, gentlemen, how are you?” Lady Ambrosia said in a nice tone to them. “W-we are good today.” they said with a little fear on their faces as they spoke to her. “Good, good! Now where is my favorite Aunt, Roberta?” Ambrosia spoke in a sassy tone. “S-She's in the throne room, M-Miss!” the guards said in a shaky tone. She then made her way to the throne room, thinking to herself... “My Aunt Roberta is the coolest! I want to shrink people like her one day so I can torture them...hehehe... Oh there is the throne room.”

 

After a lot of walking, Lady Ambrosia finally arrived to the throne room, where Queen Roberta resided. Roberta smiled and got up from her throne to greet her niece. “Oh hello, Ambrosia sweetie! Welcome to Robertanari, my beloved niece! How are you doing?” Ambrosia smiled back at her and gave her a big hug. “I am doing well, Auntie Roberta! I came to see my favorite person in the Queendom! Heeheehee!” Lady Ambrosia giggled back. Now after they did their greetings to each other, they continued talking about various things until the evening hours, when both of them enjoyed an opera event to commemorate Lady Ambrosia's arrival, to which Roberta planned for her, such as a few days prior in which Ambrosia enjoyed entirely. “Wow, today was an enjoyable day, Auntie! All of these events, just for me! I am so happy, this has been quite the surprise!” Ambrosia said in excitement. “Hehe, you're quite welcome, sugar. Now, I need to talk to you about something, cutie.” Roberta responded as she asked her niece. Ambrosia was concerned and asked, “What is it, Auntie?” Roberta responded to her, “It's about your powers.

 

Have you been shrinking people that have been bothering you?” Ambrosia nodded back to her aunt and said with an evil smile. “Of course I did! All that crossed me have been smashed by my breasts and trapped in my ass, dear Auntie.” Roberta gave a smirk and gave her a big hug. After their talk, the two women were very tired and they went off to bed.

 

The next morning, as both Queen Roberta and Lady Ambrosia were sleeping, An urgent emergency message arrived at the castle and the guards rushed the message to Queen Roberta's Room, informing her. “Your Majesty, Your Majesty! I have an urgent message for you!” the guard cried out! “Hmm, what is it? Why have you disturbed my rest?” Roberta replied back as she awoken from her beauty rest. “I have urgent news that one of the neighboring Queendom, Ariabaum, is holding a summit conference, and the Duchess asked me if you were coming, your majesty?!” the guard said in a panic! “WHAT?! I will be on my way! Please, awaken my niece Ambrosia and inform her to come to the throne room! I must speak with her! HURRY!” she said as she grew tense. “Yes, your Majesty! I shall wake her up right away!!

 

Then, in a steadfast moment, the guard quickly made his way to Ambrosia's room to awaken her, but by the time he arrived there, she was already up. “Lady Ambrosia! Lady Ambrosia! Her majesty requires your presence immediately!!” he called in a hurry. “Hey, is my aunt okay?” she asked the guard in a panic. “She is! She requires your assistance in the throne room!” he explained to her. Then Ambrosia got dressed and hurried to the throne room to see what her aunt wanted. “Oh good, you made it, Ambrosia sweetheart.” she said. “Hmm, what is the matter, Auntie Roberta?” the young 20 year-old asked. “I have a favor to ask of you, Ambrosia dear.” Roberta asked her in which Ambrosia had a concerned look on her face, listening carefully to her.

 

“Ambrosia honey, I want to leave you in charge of the Queendom, Robertanari while I attend a conference in Ariabaum. If anyone gives you any trouble, you have my permission to do whatever you wish to them as you please. Can I trust you, sweetheart?” Roberta calmly asked her niece. “I sure will, Auntie Roberta. You just enjoy your trip, and leave the Queendom to me. I shall be waiting for your return so we can hangout some more, okay Auntie?” she spoke colorfully. Roberta smiled back at her and gave her a big hug and kiss before she began to pack her things before her carriage arrived to pick her up and escorted her to her destination.

 

Hours after Roberta left for Ariabaum, Ambrosia slipped into her sexy little black bikini and platform heels went to the throne room and had a little fun, having Roberta's handmaidens to wait on her, hand and foot, such as giving her a manicure and massaging and servicing her. While this was going on, a small army of knights, led by their muscular leader, snuck into the castle by knocking out the guards, making their way to the throne room. A while later, they finally reached the throne room. There, they attempted to confront Ambrosia and her handmaidens. Ambrosia, in response, became very angry at their intrusion and yelled, “What is the meaning of this, you fools? How dare you barge in my Aunt Roberta's castle, let alone her throne room and interrupt my relaxing session?” The leader angrily replied with, “I am Reynard, and we are going to teach you a lesson by assassinating you and your handmaidens here and now!! Prepare yourselves, all of you! “Why the hell are you doing this, you idiot?” Ambrosia said in an angry tone. He angrily replied, “Because, we want to get revenge on your aunt for imprisoning our former leader!! Now enough talk, you little brat! Men, attack!”

 

After his speech, Reynard and his men attempted to strike Ambrosia and the handmaidens when in turn, she said angrily, “How dare you insult my aunt! I don't know what happened between them but I do know this! You will pay for assaulting me and my handmaidens! Now I will make you smaller as punishment for breaking into my Aunt Roberta's castle! Observe!” Ambrosia casted a barrier over herself and the four handmaidens, shielding them before using her shrinking spell upon all of the rebellious knights, permanently shrinking the pathetic rebels to 3 inches tall.

 

Ambrosia began to laugh at their tiny size, grabbing all of them off the floor and into the palm of her hand. She began to amuse herself by dropping two of the rebel knights into the throne, and planted her gigantic ass upon them, flattening them completely, leaving both of them as a small red blood stain on her asscheeks, in which she was satisfied. She then handed over one tiny knight to each handmaiden so that they can each use them however they wished. As for the remaining rogue knights, including their leader, Reynard, in which she ended up grabbing a mysterious floating sphere and sealed them inside of it until she needed them again.

 

~

 

As Reynard began to assault the woman and her handmaidens, she put up a barrier in which protected her and her handmaidens, then releasing a strange light from the barrier, which caused him and his men to shrink down to three inches tall. As he came to, he heard the young woman laughing at him and his men as she was a massive goddess to them. “W-What happened?” Reynard said to himself. Before he knew it, him and his men were grabbed by the hand of the massive substitute Queen in which he was now in the palm of the massive woman's hand.

 

Reynard then looked in fear as another massive hand grabbed two of the knights and they fell into the massive throne of Queen, as they watched in fear of her sitting on them with her massive ass, which snuffed out their lives completely, as they heard her laugh a lot. The colossal woman then grabbed four more of Reynard's men, to which he screamed in horror as she dropped each of the captured tiny knights into each maiden's hand. Finally, the gigantic woman pulled out a mysterious, colossal sphere, in which she dropped Reynard and the rest of his men inside. Within, the sphere, the rebels were suffocating, gasping for air.

 

 

~

 

 

Later that evening after a wonderful dinner, Ambrosia amused herself in her room by taking all of her clothing off, revealing her nude body, except her Bra, panties and her night platform heels. Then she released all of the rebels from the sphere and into a small cage, including Reynard. She placed him on her dresser, and froze his body in place by just by poking him with her finger, forcing him to watch as she began to grab three of the rebels and placed them deep into her asshole. Ambrosia started to moan as she felt their pathetic struggles. “Oh yes, squirm within my smelly ass, you worthless insects! Heeheehee!!” she said as she mixed in her giggles with her sexy moans. “Unfortunately for you guys, I've had some chili for dinner and it was delicious, let me tell you!” Ambrosia responded in such a cute tone. Then she felt a sharp pain in her bowels, she was about to fart, with them trapped inside. She let out a massive fart and made her way to the bathroom and relieved herself on the toilet, as the rebels inside her ass were released and stuck in her smelly log.

 

After her little bathroom break, Ambrosia returned to her chambers and grabbed two more tiny rebels and this time, she layed on her back and placed each both of them inside her massive cleavage, in which they both screamed in horror while young woman was giving them the ride of their lives, until she flattened them in between her massive breasts, all while she kept laughing playing playfully. As for the remaining rebels, she got out of bed for a bit, grabbing them out of the bowl, with the exception for Reynard, whom she left in the bowl to watch. “You will watch me as as I crush your friends!” She said to him in a sassy tone as she then tossed the rebels into a chair, shrunk them to nano size and flattened them with her ass, leaving them completely flattened, with a bloody red stain upon it. “Mmmm, that felt so nice!” she said, as she moaned. Ambrosia then turned her attention to Reynard, the only one remaining, and told him, “I hope you had a good show watching your friends be tortured, Reynard dear.” Reynard yelled back at her, “You will never get away with this, you stupid bitch!” You think you have rule over the castle, you little brat?! You are an evil woman and you are gonna get what you deserve, mark my words! When I get back to normal,you and your ignorant aunt will...” Ambrosia then cut him off. “Or you'll what, Reynard? You will NEVER return to your normal size! The shrinking spell I cast on you, is PERMANENT!! So, stop getting stupid ideas and get some sleep!!” the young substitute Queen said fiercefully! “YOUR punishment will begin tomorrow! Oh, and one last thing! DON'T even think about escaping me! The moment you do, you will instantly die, you fool! NOW go to sleep!” Ambrosia said to him forcefully. And soon after, she got into the bed and fell asleep along with her captive, Reynard.

 

The next day, after waking up and eating a delicious breakfast, Ambrosia grabbed her little captive and dropped him in her bikini bottom as she decided to go swimming in the royal pool. Reynard, drowning in the water as he was trapped in her bikini top, in which he began to suffocate from too much pool water. As his captor got out of the pool, she pulled him out of her bikini and playfully lowered the tiny man into her mouth multiple times, while sucking on him a few times before sticking him into her massive cleavage. “Wow, that was a nice swim, don't you think, little Reynard?” she said while taunting him. He started to grumble back at her in which in return, she gave him a nasty glare. “You better not grumble or it will be disastrous for you, understand, pipsqueak?” the young woman barked back as she flicked him on his head, causing him much pain to which he cried out. Then, her leading handmaiden came in and said, “Your exercise clothes are ready, Miss Ambrosia. Do you want me to leave them in your room, or shall I give them to you now?” Ambrosia kindly responded, “No, Lorene. You can place them on the chair over there.” Lorene then placed Ambrosia's clothes to which she placed on the chair in the pool area where Ambrosia told her. Then, she approached her mistress again. “Also, I wanted to explain that the tiny rebels that you handed us last night, has been executed. We completely smashed them into blood stains in our butt game we had last night after we helped you! Hannah!!” Lorene explained humorously. Ambrosia was extremely pleased as she heard this and burst out laughing, knowing that all of them were squished for their amusement, which ended up resulting in them both laughing at the situation, in which Reynard got frightened, hearing of the death of his comrades from the girls' “amusing activities”.

 

After a moment of laughter, Lorene noticed that Reynard was the only one of the shrunken rebels that remained, so she had an amazing idea on how to deal with him and explained her suggestion to her mistress, Ambrosia. “I've got a plan on how we can torture that tiny man of yours and have fun with him.” Lorene said. Ambrosia smiled at the idea and replied agreeably, “Well, what did you have in mind, Lorene?” She kindly explained to her. “Let us both play with him tonight, and have some fun with him! Is this acceptable, My Lady Ambrosia?” she asked her mistress. “Of course, Lorene! Meet me in my chambers after dinner this evening!” she replied. Lorene smiled, “Sure thing ma'am!” and then she walked, getting back to work.

 

Meanwhile, Lady Ambrosia then turned her attention to Reynard, who was in her cleavage and gave him a nasty glare, hissing at him, “Looks like you are coming with me, you little bugger!” Reynard barked back at her, “Like hell I will let you kill me just like you guys did with my comrades!” The young woman responded by flicking him in his head and pulled him out of her breasts and into the back of her panties in between her asscheeks, telling him to shut up and forcing him to smell her ass. She then grabbed her clothes from one of the pool chairs Lorene placed earlier and made her way to the royal castle's gym and did her exercises. As for her captive, he was struggling to break free from the tight panties, but unfortunately for him, he could not escape her massively, gigantic asscheeks and felt her movements as she did her exercises. Ambrosia kept this up until she was completely exhausted and before sunset.

 

Later that evening, she was called to the Great Hall by Lorene to dinner, in which they happily enjoyed. Reynard, on the other hand attempted to free himself from Ambrosia's massive asscheeks with no success, but as she and Lorene ate their meal, the tiny rebel leader, thinking of his men completely crushed and killed by these females...and then, Ambrosia, unknowingly began to fart on him, making him suffocate on her foul smelling ass.

 

As the two girls finished their meal, the two have made their way to Ambrosia's Room, in which they planned to have their fun with the ignorant tiny rebel, Reynard. Ambrosia then pulled the tiny man out of her smelly ass and sniffed him, giving him a disgusted expression and said, “Ewww, you really stink! Looks like my stench has coated you, you little pipsqueak! Smell him, Lorene!” Ambrosia said, as she handed the tiny rebel leader to let Lorene sniff him, and she too agreed that he smelled putrid smell from being stuck between Ambrosia's asscheeks. “Let's clean him up and begin our play session with him, Ambrosia sweetheart. I want that bastard on my breasts.” Lorene demanded to her Mistress. Ambrosia nods in agreement, so they took him the to the restroom and to cleaned him up under the sink, which seemed like a waterfall to poor little Reynard. Afterwards, they returned to the room, and sat on the floor. “Now that he is clean, place the little bugger on my breasts. Ambrosia chuckled and placed the tiny man upon Lorene's breast, making her moan in pleasure. Ambrosia licked Lorene's breast with Reynard on it! As she continued to suck on the handmaiden's breasts, Reynard struggled to stay on as the massive woman kept on sucking her friend. The moans caused the tiny man to cry in fear in the pleasure of the two goddesses, as well as to make him go insane! Half an hour later, Lorene pulled Reynard off of her breasts and dropped Reynard inside the back of her panties, flattening him under her asscheeks. Her mistress, Ambrosia began to giggle at the sight of her handmaiden and best friend as she had him under her butt. Lorene enjoyed this and started to fart massively on the tiny captive, forcing him to choke under the beautiful handmaiden's stench as she continued to fart on him. Reynard, onthe other hand, kept coughing and choking upon her gas until he completely passed out. “Hehehe, looks like he is really suffering under you, Lorene.” Ambrosia said as she was staring at her handmaiden's ass. Then Ambrosia got an excellent idea. “Let's make him even smaller!” she suggested to Lorene. Lorene got a devious look on her face and replied “Ooh, goodie!! This sounds like fun! What can we do with him afterwards?” Ambrosia also got the same look and explained, “Why not flatten him with my ass again? My asscheeks just want to squish our little captive good?” Lorene was a bit excited about it, so she ended up handing the tiny rebel leader over to her mistress, who instantly shrunk him to a single centimeter.

 

Reynard, now extremely insignificant, looked up at the two goddesses, who were even more massive than him, looking down on him with an evil smirk on their faces. It's at this point he felt that his life was over as the now colossal goddess carried him over to her chair and dropped him on it, and then lowering her ass over him, completely flattening him upon her asscheeks, crushing him into red paste. Now that he was completely squished. the young woman picked his miniature corpse off of her ass with her finger, followed by having Lorene lick his corpse off her finger off with her tongue, in which the devious handmaiden completely swallowed him whole, with an evil smile on her face. “Well, so much for that lowlife! Ahahaha!!” Lorene said to her Mistress as she laughed. “Agreed, your stomach acids will dissolve what's left of him quickly!” Ambrosia said vailantly. “Then the two girls were beginning to get sleepy, so both Lorene and Ambrosia got in Ambrosia's fancy bed and fell asleep together.

 

Epilogue

 

A couple days later, Queen Roberta had finally returned from her conference, Ambrosia was informed by the knights, and she and her handmaidens made their way to the front gate to greet her. “Aunt Roberta, you're home! How was the conference?” Ambrosia excitedly asked. “Well, it was quite enjoyable! It looks as though that shrinking bad people will be taken into condition soon, can't say when though.” Roberta explained to them. She then asked, “Anyway, how was things while I was away?” Ambrosia gave a confident reply, “We had a bunch of rebels that attacked us as we were having fun, but we took care of them.” Roberta was a bit concerned but relieved. “You DID shrink the bastards, I hope?” she asked her niece. Ambrosia, Lorene and the other handmaidens nodded happily. “Excellent, you and your friends did well! You all saved the queendom from those ruffians! I am very proud of all of you. Anyway, shall we have a party, everyone?” Roberta said excitedly as she pulled out a few shrunken bandits out of her pocket and showed it to them. Everyone understood exactly what she meant and they got a bit excited, knowing it was gonna be a wonderful night...

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading this story. Be sure to give it a like and a review, telling me what you think. Let me know and I shall correct it...