- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

We really hoped you enjoyed the story and here is a short epilogue for everyone! 

 

 

 

A week had passed and everything seemed to be getting better and better. Both Connor and Amber become closer and more comfortable each day and each are finding their role in this odd new world. The shrinking virus was starting to calm down in taking victims and the shrinkies of the new world were slowly adjusting. New shrinkies were still happening every day, but the rate had dramatically decreased. Even Connor seemed to be adjusting pretty well.


Amber started her photography business, reaching out to regular clients but also owners of shrinkies to take photos of just the pets or family photos, some even make special requests for magazines, stores, and private collections. People always had odd requests but it payed the bills and having Connor around helped. This showed to Amber how much the world really was changing, and it would never be the same again.


Connor would run around the house doing chores, playing games, and helping his giantess out whenever possible. He even started to get acquainted with Amber’s body a bit more. Wink Wink. When Amber went for work, he would tag along and either calm the new shrinkies, help with prop set up, or hang out in her pocket or cleavage during regular photo shoots. His favorite spot to hang out, it was warm, secure, and her boobs. Duh. He was living the best life he could at his size. Amber really helped in that case.


Amber loved having help around the house and loved having a shrinkie around. Their size is super helpful for dusting and small cleaning chores, plus keeping him in her bra during work kept things interesting. Never a dull moment between the two of them. With new things to try and new places to take her pet, things will never be dull.


Ashley hadn’t come around during the week because of work, but that doesn’t mean she wouldn’t return in the near future, she promised to be back by the weekend. Connor dreads that day, but he’ll face it when it happens. No point in dreading over the inevitable. However, the occasional nightmares do make sleeping a problem and alarms Amber sometimes. Connor had chosen not to tell Amber what happened that day, he didn’t want her worrying more than she already did. Plus, who was he to break up a friendship?


The world was changing and everyone was accepting then changing with it. Shrinkie stores became more common, shelters took dogs, cats, and shrinkies, laws about cruelty were being proposed but going nowhere, and everyone had, wanted, or was a shrinkie. The world was new and odd, but exciting and scary. Who knows where the human civilization would be in 20… 50..  Or even 100 years. Only time would tell...


Things were going well and only seemed to be getting better… however, as time goes on, things go wrong, things get better, and things change. Only time can shift your perspective and only time will tell when that will happen…


 

Chapter End Notes:

We really hope everyone enjoyed our first story. This was our first attempt at writing and we are pretty proud of it. There is a chance of a sequel in the future, but only if there is interest and reviews indicating it's wanted!

Let us know your thoughts and what you want to see from us in the future! 

Thank you and see you in the next story.