- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

This chapter we slow things down, but Chapter 6 brings back some action. 

 

 

 

Connor wakes up to the sound of Amber's phone vibrating a few times from receiving a text, but Amber remains asleep, not affected by the sound. The vibration happens again causing his makeshift bed to shake along with it.

Connor sighs knowing he won't be able to check for her so he makes the jump from his bed to Amber's and attempts to try and wake her up by getting close to her ear, “Hey Amber wake up, your phone went off.”

Amber simply mumbles a bit, but stays asleep. Connor tries something else hoping it might grab her attention more, “Please wake up my giantess it could be really important.” He pulls at her shirt a little hoping the combination would wake her.

 

Amber stirs and reaches for her phone, “Why is someone texting this early?” She notices Connor near her, “Hi hon. Did you call me a giantess?”

Connor blushes a lot, “I um uh m-maybe…” He hides his face feeling embarrassed about it, “I-I'm sorry I thought you'd want me to call you that, should I not call you that?” He starts to ramble a bit unsure of himself.

 

Amber giggles a bit and shushes him placing a finger over his mouth, “Shhhh, it's fine cutie you don't have to call me giantess, but I won't stop you if you want to call me that.” She picks up her phone to check her messages, “Now let me see who texted me this morning…”

 

Connor blushes feeling a bit like a child but doesn't argue with her, “W-Well do you like being called giantess?” He says a bit quiet still feeling embarrassed.

Amber smirks and doesn't respond trying to keep her shrinkie on his toes.

“Looks like my friend is in town and wants to hang out,” Amber smiles, “I haven't seen her in forever.”

Connor, still blushing some, looks up at her, “Who's your friend? Does she know about me… giantess?” He hesitated a bit saying that last part a bit unsure about it.

 

She laughs quietly, “Her name is Ashley. No, but she knows about the disease probably so it won't be hard to explain.”

Connor smiles a bit, “I hope she's nice like you Amber.” He starts to walk around a bit on the bed.

“She's usually on her best behavior. She is a bit different than me, but still nice.” Amber lays down on her stomach looking at him.

 

Connor blushes a bit, “Like you uh told me t-take a picture it last longer.” He hides his face a bit, losing his confidence around her mostly due to his own nerves.

 

Amber giggles and strokes his head with her nail, “Yeah yeah. Relax little guy, you’re too… tense.” Slowly her nail runs down his side causing him to shiver.

 

Connor backs away a bit, “Hey d-don't do that, it felt weird.” He rubs his shoulders a bit as he tries to make the goosebumps go away. He then notices that Amber put her arms around him so he can't get away until she lets him.

Her chest is directly in front blocking one way and her arms block all other directions in a larger circle. He looks in all directions trying to find an escape feeling like a scared wild animal in a corner.

“I have a question for you, Connor,” a smirk sneaks onto her face.

“Wh-What's your question?” His says blushing from a mix of embarrassment and frustration.

“Are you excited to go outside? It’s super sunny out and not too cold today,” Amber hopes he’ll be excited, but she has a good feeling he is going to be terrified.

“A little bit but I'm mostly really nervous. A lot of things that used to be so much smaller than me will be huge…” He looks down a bit, “S-Sorry Amber.” He says thinking she'll be disappointed.

 

“I can guarantee it will be scary, but it’s necessary at some point. Might as well do it early and rip the band aid off,” Amber smiles in a genuine way trying to calm him.

Connor smiles a little, “Okay Amber I'll trust you on this.” He takes a couple breaths trying to calm himself, “Can we at least have breakfast first?” He smiles at her.

“Of course, what are you hungry for bud?” Amber stretches and goes to the bathroom to get dressed. She brings back some new clothes for Connor to use.

Connor starts to put them on but tries to find a place to change in private first, “Um anything is good maybe waffles?”

Amber laughs at him, “Hon, I've already seen you naked you don't need to be private about it.”

Connor blushes, “Th-that was different!” He tries to argue but Amber just rolls her eyes and smirks, “Oh really how so?”

Connor stays quiet not able to argue his point and Amber just laughs, “Yeah that's what I thought now stop hiding.” Connor walks out of his hiding spot grumbling a bit.

 

Amber continues to clean up her room a little to give some privacy but makes sure to be in eyesight of the little shrinkie.

“Make sure to put on shoes since we are going outside. You'll have more fun that way.” Amber sets them nearby and smiles excited for his adventure.

 

Connor smiles, “Yes mother whatever you say.” He sticks his tongue out at her, teasing her a bit then laughs, “Oh don't forget to make us breakfast I'm hungry.” He smiles at her.

 

Amber rolls her eyes and takes him to the kitchen to make him some waffles, “You're so needy you know that?” She laughs teasing him.

Connor fakes offense, “How dare you madam, I am not needy!” He crosses his arms trying to look serious.

Amber puts him on the counter and pins him briefly, “Now, if you stop sassing me, then I’ll start making food.” She starts to get the ingredients out and mixes the waffle batter.

 

“What how am I sassing you?” Connor squirms a bit, “I'm just messing around sheesh.”

Amber smirks and starts making the waffles in her waffle maker, “So, question? Were you into tall girls when you were a normal cashier?” Amber winks and laughs trying to get a rise out of him.

 

Connor blushes a lot, “Wh-What?! Why would that even matter?” He tries to hide his face feeling embarrassed, “I never really talked to girls like that cause I worked a lot.”

“But I’m sure you saw plenty of girls come in and buy groceries, did you prefer the tall girls or the shorter girls? I mean you were pretty short to begin with, so I just assumed you liked tall girls.” She winks and puts a plate and waffle in front of him with syrup on the side.

“Dig-in little guy.”

 

Connor blushes, “Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. I'm not gonna say.” He sticks his tongue out at her and goes to start eating.

A towering fork blocks him from getting to the plate. He jumps back and lets out a squeal terrified of the motion.

“Tell me little one.” She leans forward showing off her cleavage and smirking down at him.

 

Connor is beet red just feeling completely flustered by Amber's teasing, “O-Okay I did check out taller girls so what?”

“No reason, I was just curious.” She removes the fork and sets it aside, “Go ahead and eat silly. I want to get outside while it’s still nice.”

Connor starts eating still clearly flustered, but tries to shrug it off like he's not bothered, “Yeah yeah whatever…” He finishes eating his fill after a bit and smiles at Amber, “That was really good thank you.”

“No problem bud,” Amber finishes the plate and quickly cleans up.

Connor watches her, “So what exactly will we be doing outside?” He asks genuinely curious.

 

“Well whatever you’re comfortable with; I want to have you wander around a bit, maybe show you my garden.” Amber smiles and puts on a light coat.

Connor smiles a bit, “That sounds like fun I didn't know you gardened.”

Amber shrugs, “Not very much, but I like having fresh tomatoes.”

“Tomatoes are good I prefer mine cooked though never liked fresh tomatoes unless its in like a gyro or sandwich.” He smiles at her.

She smirks, “Very interesting… are you ready to go?” She sets her palm down next to him. He nods and climbs on slowly and then grabs ahold of her finger trying still not used to being carried freely.

She lifts her hand and heads to the backdoor. He watches her open the door slowly, he can see the outside through the glass but it's nothing to compared to when the door opens fully.

 

Connor shields his eyes a bit not used to seeing sunlight after being inside for the past few days. He looks around once his eyes adjust and holds Amber's finger tighter feeling nervous, “I always forget how much bigger everything is now…” He looks up at Amber, “You promise I'll be okay right?”

Amber steps outside, “Of course you will be, I mean you’ll be with me the whole time.”

His grip on her finger loosens as he tries to calm down, “I t-trust you Amber.”

 

Amber goes into the grass and sits down, gently she places her hands in the grass and tries to push him off her hand. She coos over him loving seeing him in a new environment. Connor blushes at her cooing and slowly climbs off but doesn't move far from her.

“How’s the grass feel little guy?” Amber smiles curious.

He blushes a bit, “Like grass… idk…”

Connor looks around at his surroundings.

“But is it different at this size?” He nods, “It's like a jungle down here.” He thinks to himself about how blades of grass are like small trees and that dew on them looks like it just rained. He shivers a bit though not wanting to think about running into any insects.  Connor looks up at the giantess Amber in awe, even while sitting down she was towering over him, leaving a large shadow near him. Her hair drapes over her shoulders drawing his eyes to her face and chest.

Connor thinks to himself, “She’s so beautiful, but I can’t tell her that. She’ll just laugh at me. I mean after all it's not like she sees me as more than friend.” He blushes as he thinks this staring up at her zoning out some in the process.

 

Amber lays down in the grass relaxing, “Feel free to wander hon, you’ll be safe.”

He snaps out of his daze, “Oh uh yeah um ok…” He starts to walk around with no real destination in mind. He thinks to himself again, “I better be careful I could easily get lost…”

 

Connor glances around and see the garden not too far in the distance. He looks back at Amber to see her peacefully lying down with her eyes closed. He thinks about it talking a bit out loud, “Well it's not too far I should be okay…” He starts to make his way over to the garden enjoying his time outside.

Amber remains unaware that Connor is going off on his own. She relaxes and lets him have some freedom, he deserves some after what he’s been through.

Connor reaches the garden and begins to look around it, “Woah so cool these tomatoes are so much bigger than me even the cherry tomatoes are bigger than my head.”

 

As Connor walks through the giantess’s garden he realizes he’s lost his way. He turns in circles only to find each way seems exactly the same, more turns, more dead ends and more vegetables blocking his view of the yard.

He starts to panic, “Crap, crap, crap I have to find my way out of here!” He tries calling for Amber hoping she'll hear him, “Amber help me please!”

However, his calling is useless and only hurts his throat as he screams for her help. He runs in a panic in every direction trying to find his way out,; the sky becomes dark and shadowed from the large clouds overhead. After minutes of running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off Connor manages to find the exit. But Amber is nowhere to be found. He runs around calling for her hoping she'll hear him but starts to lose hope he'll be found after a good 10 minutes.

 

Suddenly the sun decides to show itself from behind the clouds once more only to blind Connor in the moment. He covers his eyes only to be greeted by a shadow moments later. The shadow casts over him and the dark figure above towers over the small shrinkie, however, the figure isn’t Amber’s. Connor knows her figure, it can’t be her.

As his vision adjusts to the lighting he stares up at a blonde girl smirking down at him with crossed arms.

“Looks like a new shrinkie got lost, guess finder’s keepers.” The colossal girl reaches down for the small scared shrinkie to take her prize.

Connor attempts to flee from her in an effort to try and find Amber hoping she can save him in time, “No please leave me alone I already have someone taking care of me!” He screams trying to get her to back off.

“All shrinkies will say that to avoid becoming a pet, but don’t worry little one. I’m a great pet owner, all my fish agree,” She lets out a small giggle and snatches him from the ground in a tight fist.

Arms pinned to his sides and only his head poking out from her fist, Connor panics, “Please, I’m telling the truth. Amber! Amber please help!”

The girl looks at him confused but ignores her thoughts, “Don’t worry little guy, you’re safe with me. Maybe,” She laughs and winks.

In one swift motion Connor is placed in the girls breast pocket of her shirt and she begins to walk somewhere unknown to him.

 

The ride doesn’t last long when suddenly Connor is retrieved from the pocket and set in the unknown girl’s lap in someone’s living room. He notices that she has less defined characteristics compared to Amber, but a few blue streaks in her short blonde hair makes her stand out. She’s pretty, but terrifying.

“What’s your name little guy?” She strokes her long blue nail down his side making Connor squirm in his skin.

“I-I don't know if i should tell you just take me home to Amber's house please.” He tries to plead with her feeling scared.

“We are in Amber’s house silly, how do you know her little one? Were you a friend of hers? Too bad she didn’t find you first, but she wouldn’t have as much fun as I will with you.” The girls looks down at him like a hungry cat.

Connor squirms desperate to get free, “Wh-who are you?”

The girl’s blue eyes shine as she laughs, “I’m Ashley, Amber's friend, and your new owner.”

 

Connor looks down understanding the situation. Everything made sense, Amber was meant to have a friend over today before the two of them went outside. But where is Amber? Who is this girl exactly and what does she plan to do with me?

Only time can tell...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed meeting Ashley, now to get to know her even better.