[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Eliphas Venris, heir to the throne of Emoria is on his way home after a campaign to bring the northern lands of the empire to heel. He and his men, however, are ambushed and he is taken prisoner by a strange girl who annihilates his warriors with seemingly terrible ease. Over the course of his imprisonment though, the two find they have much more in common than what may have originally seemed. Eliphas and his apparently cruel captor, Daedra, discover that by a strange bit of fate, the two might not only come to like eachother, but may even be able to help one another in the end...If they manage not to kill eachother first.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 35050 Read: 33482
Published: January 07 2019 Updated: June 25 2020
Story Notes:

Hello everyone and welcome to a Tale of Wounded Wolves!

 

This is a side project I've been working on for a while and I am happy to bring this to you guys while I work on my main story content. I have a long outline for this idea written up, and if there is sufficient interest I will continue to add to it further, for now, it can remain a singular post/piece if that's what everyone responds with.

Thank you as always for reading! And do consider dropped me a review and letting me know if you'd like to see more of this!

The female main character, and the whole reason I've come up with this story in the first place, comes from this image done by Lucky-B on Pixv.

Enjoy: https://i.imgur.com/V5SqqgG.jpg

Dramatis Personae:

Eliphas Venris- [El Li Fas] - Eldest Prince of Emoria

Lasha Grevarus- [Lah Shuh] - Royal Guard Commander

Daedra-  [Day Druh] - Eliphas' Captor

_____________________________________________________________________________

1. Chapter 1: Blood and Mud by BlackAnt [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (4561 words)

We aren't messing around with this story bois, I'm letting loose on all the violence and giantess content early on and we're taking a hard course correction that deviates from my traditional method of story telling.

In chapter 1, we're going to be introduced to some characters, watch said characters get smushed, and possibly lay the foundation for another long term adventure if you guys enjoy it enough! Let me know what you think!

PS: I have a HUGE weakness for golden-eyed anime womens @_@

Thanks for reading!

______________________________________________________________

2. Chapter 2: Downfall and Lies by BlackAnt [Reviews - 0] (3970 words)

This what happens when I listen to too much music or see too many cool pictures. I love writing this story, and each chapter seems to pull at me more and more as I go along.

Here we explore more about both characters, enjoy a bit of lewd activity, as well as build more upon the bond they currently share, alvbeit one not born of positivity.

Enjoy! and as always, thanks for readng, and for taking the time to review! I havent had time to get to those replies, but i assure you all, I read and very much appreciate every word you guys send or post to me! Please be patient as I get those responses back!

__________________________________________________________________________

3. Chapter 3: Lions and Mice by BlackAnt [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5626 words)

[First story chapter updated with helpful info about names and characters!]


This chapter we enjoy more interaction between the two main characters, and we tease out discoveries between the two that at some point, will finally shed light on who both of them are. I always seem to say this, but I really enjoyed writing this chapter, and I hope you all enjoy reading it! thanks as ever for stopping by and reading/reviewing!

(I messed up a small order of chapters, so this is the updated one, with the 4th on the way in a couple of days!)

__________________________________________________________________________

4. Chapter 4: Humor and Murder by BlackAnt [Reviews - 0] (4693 words)

The female main character, and the whole reason I've come up with this story in the first place, comes from this image done by Lucky-B on Pixv.

Enjoy: https://i.imgur.com/V5SqqgG.jpg

Dramatis Personae:

Eliphas Venris- [El Li Fas] - Eldest Prince of Emoria

Lasha Grevarus- [Lah Shuh] - Royal Guard Commander

Daedra-  [Day Druh] - Eliphas' Captor

_________________________________________________________________________

Hello all and welcome to the next chapter of our adventure! This next part deals with a little bit of fun character development as well as a tiny bit of what's to come in the rst of the story. I have had a lot of fun writing this, and I hope you guys are enjoying yourself as much as I am!

Thanks as always for reading, and I hope you enjoy yourself! Be sure to review!

___________________________________________________________________________

5. Chapter 5: Enemies And Worse by BlackAnt [Reviews - 1] (5467 words)

Hello again everyone! Real life has got me busier than ever, and I do apologize. I like this project a lot because I can do it in much shorter bursts, so I hope you continue to enjoy it, and my other works! Happy New Year! I hope everyone is well, and enjoy our latest part of this adventure!

 

________________________________________________________________

6. Chapter 6: Knives and Lives by BlackAnt [Reviews - 1] (3070 words)

Here we are again bois! Less giantess content in this chapter, just a lot of character interaction, which I absolutely LOVED writing. I'm back into the full swing of things, and sice I'm less buys these days, we can expect much more from my stories soon! Thanks for sticking with me and special thanks for reviewing! I'll be responding to those tonight or tomorrow!

Song inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmPUGC5dTr4&list=LLx_ufCvwyEUWhyd6UeU-9aA&index=4

_____________________________________________________________________________

7. Chapter 7: Knowledge and Power by BlackAnt [Reviews - 1] (3508 words)

I'm not dead!

Greetings and hello readers, I have been away for a long, long time, and apologize. Much has happened IRL and I haven't had much time to write, but, I am well, and I am excited to bring you more of our adventures with Eliphas and Daedra!

Thank you all for sticking with me, I know you are eagerly awaiting more additions, and I am still around to provide more fun!

Stay safe, and I hope you're also well!

__________________________________________________

8. Chapter 8: Rain and Pain by BlackAnt [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4155 words)

Welcome to the next chapter of A Tale of Wounded Wolves! I'm getting a bit more free time to write and am preparing for a very exciting and eventful chapter 9! This latest addition prepares the next installment, laying thr groundwork for some awesome character development and fun later too come! Enjoy and thanks for reading! Let me know in a review if you're enjoying the story!

________________________________________________________________________