- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Pacho is hidden in the one spot Tloche hopes nobody will look in.

Just when Pacho thought his life could not get any weirder, the giantess tried to shove him inside her vagina. As he had been doing since he was caught, he did not try to resist, knowing that his puny strength was no match for the whale-sized woman. If he struggled, her strong fingers might squeeze or pull too hard and injure him. He was juggled in her hand until he was upside down and she aligned him with her hole.

But it was not easy. She was too stressed and he was not rigid enough. Cantlutloche seemed to realize that she would need some lubrication. She lifted him to her concerned, flushed face. After some consideration, she licked her free hand and lathered his legs with saliva. This simple gesture was oddly arousing. Seeing her sexy mouth open, with thin strands of saliva connecting her tongue with the roof of her mouth, licking deliberately while she looked at him with her almond-shaped eyes made his loins stir. She noticed, eyes widening, a small smirk curving her lips. Then she licked her hand again and it was lowered. Wet, very sexy sounds were heard below and then he was lowered anew.

The giantess was squatting on the floor, her great, shapely thighs splayed apart. Pacho smelled the unmistakable stink of womanly arousal and he looked down which in his upturned position was actually up, at the hairy snatch he was being guided towards. Her intent face quickly was eclipsed by her furry pubis and her hand, holding her labia apart to accommodate him. Pacho realized the situation had to be really serious if the earnest, compassionate young woman decided stuffing a man she just met into her nethers was the only good option.

His feet made contact with her wet tunnel. He was relentlessly but slowly and carefully guided in, grunting. His first impression was right. Her clitoris was rather not long, but thick, even proportionately, almost as big as his head, and the thick flaps of her inner labia noticeably sprouted from it as wings. Soon he was up to his balls; his cock was almost painfully erect. He instinctively grabbed the dark pink tabs of skin of her flaring, rubbery labia and pulled. He sank in a few inches more. Tloche gasped and muttered something in a breathless voice.

Acting on a wayward impulse, he reached out hesitantly and lighty pressed on the bulbous prominence of her clit. Her great boddy shuddered and a protracted, delighted gasp was heard from the skies. Her index finger landed on his right shoulder and her middle finger in his left. They pressed lightly but relentlessly and soon he was up to his chest. He crossed his arms across his chest and neck and with a last, careful push from the giant digits he was up to his neck. Now all he could see was pussy al around. A few inches in front of him, the hole of her urethra and just beyond, her now decidedly bloated, palpitant clit.

Movement above caught his eye. As he looked up, he saw the titanic hand of the being he was inside clutching a small, yellow hand mirror. He tried to nod reassuredly to her worried, ashamed face in the mirror. She whispered something to him and her other hand appeared and lightly brushing his head, and then the hands retreated. His world lurched and then he felt, rather than saw, the small pillow from before pressing against the top of his head. The coppery smell of blood filled his nostrils. Then his stomach lurched in turn when she stood up, and then his world was plunged into darkness as she pulled up her leggings.

He felt her give a few tentative steps. I hope this is over soon… don’t know how much can I take. The heat was terrific, the blood was rushing to his head and the pressure on his ribcage only let him draw short breaths. He wriggled a little, trying to put himself in a more comfortable position, and felt her stumble and moan. The walls around him rippled and squeezed noticeably. Right… let’s not do that…for now.

Then he heard the door open, and the giant body he was in rocked as she walked gingerly out of her room. The voice of Soprano was heard, muffled through the layers of cloth, bloody pillow, pussy fur and pussy flesh. Not long after there were a lot of other noises and then several other giants, all female by the sound of them, clomped into the room. There was a lot of incoherent talking, of course.

In the meantime, another problem appeared. If before Cantlutloche was dry, now she was getting soaking wet. Gallons of thick vaginal goo started to flow around him, leaking around the small gap created in her vaginal opening by his crossed arms and shoulders. He had to move his head around to avoid the sticky fluid clogging his nose. The fluid pooled over his head in the pillow, clearly some kind of sanitary pad, and it was soon saturated by it. The smell was now overpowering, undeniably sexual. His cock twitched in the depths of the vagina, desperate for release, and very at home in the wet, damp darkness of her depths. He could not believe he was aroused in such a ridiculous situation, compounded by the mortal danger he was in.

He started to squirm, the uncomfortableness and arousal building up. The powerful contractions of the walls around him, responding to his every move dissuaded him from further efforts at comfort. Then something bumped his face hard through the pad. A finger? He thought, annoyed at the carelessness of the girl. If she pushed on his head, she could easily break his neck. Scraping sounds were heard and, to his alarm, light and fresh air flooded him as the pillow fell off. Eyes widening, he saw, dimly between the curtains of pubes and labia he was concealed in between, only legs of several giants dressed in the yellow uniforms he had seen in the magazine Tloche had showed him. There was even a dog in the room. Then something, likely Cantlutloche’s fingers, covered him again. Her voice, sounding embarrassed, was heard. Not long after, the darkness increased as he felt the elastic fabric of her leggings press against the top of his head. Much noise and a few agonizing moments later, the giantess started to walk again. He was now dizzy with lack of air, blood in his head, fear, exhaustion and sexual frenzy. The pressure was almost unbearable; it was much worse when she walked, as he felt as if he was in a grinder.

He must have passed out, because he woke as blinding light poured over his face. Looking up, he saw a floor paved with small, one-foot wide tiles, apparently a bathroom, and the giantess bare feet. She was squatting again inside a bathroom stall. Her fingers appeared and he felt her lightly brush the sides of his head. I hope she does not intent to pull me out by the head! He panicked and started to call out for her to stop. As he spoke, her fingers moved around him franticly, but she did not try to grab his head. Her anxious whispers came from above, increasingly panicky.