- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Paat-shoh keeps being more than Tloche expected!

 Sliding from under her sweaty fingers, Pacho, not trusting his footing or his trembling legs, crawled until he was on top of Tloche’s quivering belly. He could not believe the thrill of getting a building-sized woman off, and literally having her begging for more… he was only getting started.

He turned to face her as he reached her belly button. She was grasping her breasts with both hands, trying to calm down… but her eyes were still clouded by lust. Pacho decided to take advantage of the giantess urges to be dominated and ordered around.

“My beautiful Tloche… open yourself to me… grab your ankles and spread yourself”.

Without hesitation, Tloche complied, her feet leaving the bed with legs bent, her thighs tucking in close to her belly and and then her hands landed on her calves and slid to her ankles, pulling them down toward her sides. The scent of her sex increased tenfold, even more as Pacho turned and crawled until he could feel the change from the indescribably soft fuzz on her tummy to her wiry pubic hair, as straight and dark as the one on her head. Once in the middle of the tuft of knee-high hair, he stood.

Tloche immediately made eye contact, her eyes flashing at seeing him there. The sight of her was unutterably sexy, with her pale thighs to each side, dainty feet up in the air not far from her head, her wide-open eyes, impish, smiling red lips and jiggling breasts, flattened to her chest. However, he saw her straining to keep that position and yelled instructions, so she supported her elbows on the back of her knees and put a pillow under her hips.

Pacho then turned to her core, this time crawling carefully backwards until he was laying along her slit on the furry sides of her supple vulva, slick with her spilled juices. He took a little time to examine her at leisure. The smell, textures and shapes of her cleft were all intense and garishly female.

Her inner labia, which he had seen from afar before only peeking from withing her sparsely furry outer ones, were now swollen, flaring out in meaty, rubbery and textured slabs, quivering as she moved. He could see her bulging, baseball-sized clitoris, palpitating visibly in and out of its hood, and the throbbing hole of her cunt, frothing with sticky, thick and transparently opaque ooze, which was and surely had been overflowing into her taint for a while now. Indeed, her whole cunt was veritably spasming, ragged hymenal tags around the soppy, contracting orifice an unwelcome reminder that at some point in the past it had been invaded at least once with a colossal cock that ended Tloche’s maidenhood. He could even glimpse her pee hole, which was also throbbing alongside its greater neighbor below.

Pacho looked up, trying to see Tloche’s face but he found that unlike the hair he was laying on, the tussock of hair on her mons obscured her features. An impatient moan from above reminded him why he was there and he approached her clit, again scrutinizing it up close before attacking it. First, he slid his finger alongside its bulk, with no reaction but a slight tremor of her hips, but when he slid his whole hand under her clitoral hood and squeezed, she let out a moan that would have rivaled a foghorn had not Tloche’s smothered it by covering her mouth with her hand.

Encouraged, he slid his other hand under the other side of her button and then kissed it forcefully as he massaged and squeezed her clit. Her hips gyrated and hurled so much he was nearly dislodged, but Tloche’s helping hands appeared. One supported him as he worked, warm tree-like fingers keeping him steady, while the index finger of the other pressed the skin just above her clit hood, so it protruded even more so the tiny lover could grab and pleasure more of it. His foot tickled her almost gushing pussy opening, as he sucked and grazed her clit with his teeth, smiling as he heard her stifle screams of pleasure with her pillow.

“I need…. you inside me… now… I don’t… care… how…. Please…Paat-shoh… Paat-shoooh…” she finally gasped.

He had been anticipating it as the next step, considering how to best go at it, so he had to climb up through her pubic hair to yell more instructions. Trembling hands appeared and he was deftly grasped and whirled around as Tloche also sat up, and turned so she was face down on the bed, lowering her hand from behind towards her ass and between her legs. Standing on her upturned hand as a platform, Pacho faced the pink, frayed hole before him not without trepidation. Sparing a glance up toward her magnificent, trembling buttocks, he grabbed the sides of her cunt and pushed himself inside, aided by his legs pushing against her helpul, eager fingers, until he was waist up in pussy. He felt her hand leave and the soft inner thighs of the woman press together as she closed her legs.

There was almost no air, and the few that there was was almost unbearably hot. The tight tunnel he was in was slick, and alive with ripples and contractions. Feeling around on her inner walls with his hands in the stifling dark, he was relieved to graze a rougher, spongier spot with his fingers where the “roof” of her vagina was, now being the “floor”, since she was lying face down, and he felt Tloche’s vagina spasm accordingly when he made contact. Having found her g-spot, and thankful because these giant women had the same parts and reacted just as the ones he knew, he started rubbing and pressing it furiously.

****

Tloche squirmed and writhed in the afterglow of the best orgasm she ever had, smothering her last moans on her poor suffering pillow. Her little Paat-shoh was much better at this than she ever had hoped. Gods, she had to admit she was not expecting much anyway. But she had clearly underestimated him.   Whatever he did in there had never been done to her before, and at one point she was actually afraid she was going to pee herself. As the contractions in her subsided, she panicked as she remembered Paat-shoh. Stiffening, not daring to move, her hand darted out to her ass, between her legs. Feeling around, she felt nothing. Spreading her thigh and drching her back (this would be much easier if she was on her back), she inserted a finger inside her and felt around. Nothing…

****

Pacho sat half-dazed, looking up at Tloche’s magnificent crotch looming above him. He had slipped out (more like gushed out) in one of the (rather strong) contractions of her cunt and slid in a panic until he hit the mattress. He had been a witness of the surprisingly strong spasms of her asshole, her taint and indeed her whole vulva throbbed and leaked an amazing amount of sticky womanly goo, her moist folds making audible (to him) slurping noises. The contractions lasted a long time, too. He looked around uneasily as her thighs got dangerously close as she convulsed around him.

Suddenly he saw her buttocks clench as her whole body froze. Then she relaxed, and her hand appeared from above and started pawing at her vulva. Pacho stared, slack-jawed, as his loins reignited at the sight of her supple vulvar flesh being probed by her long, slender fingers, and she even inserted her middle finger inside her, wriggling it around inside her slowly, until he realized she was looking for him. He called out loud her name. But it was clear she could not hear him from back below her ass. Then the bed trembled.

Pacho stood still as her gigantic legs dragged a little forward, and then her ass rose as she kneeled carefully. Pacho looked at her pussy folds spreading above him when she kneeled, a two foot long, arm-thick gobbet of pussy juice dangling precariously from her still distended cunt hole. Soon he was spotted, and he barely held from flinching as her splayed hand moved too quickly to grab him in her fist. Again, his stomach did flip-flops as he was raised too fast for his liking towards her beaming face. Her hair was in total disarray, sticking out in all directions, which only made her cuter. She opened her hands and unceremoniously turned him this way and that, making sure he was ok, with an even cuter frown that he supposed was her “I’m a doctor” face.

Seeing he was OK, as he himself told her, she answered him that they both needed a bath. She deposited him on the table while she put a loincloth and bathrobe on. Then she plucked him again lovingly and, looking him in the face for approval (which she saw), tucked him in the front of her loincloth only arms and head sticking out; he felt his feet grazing at her pubes. After a few steps to insure he was safe in there, she strode out of the room.