- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Who conquers who?

Pacho looked up in awe at Tloche’s body, looming over him as she straightened. She had set him on the floor in front of her, the world a blur as her crane-like arm moved him from the chair to the ground, enticing giant breasts swinging like bells as she bent over at the waist to release him. He immediately gave a few steps until he was standing between her feet. These were surprisingly dainty for her size, with long, cute toes and well-cared toenails, these unpainted as were her fingernails.

He could see how her toes hugged the ground, making minute adjustments to keep her gargantuan weight steady as she fidgeted above him. Up there, Tloche’s smiling face looked down at him from between her jiggling breasts. He stood there, taking in the enormity of her: her shapely calves and thighs, the black patch of her pubes and all the curves above, including the underside of her breasts and buttocks. He gave a few more steps looking up until her face was no longer visible.

It was incredible looking at her from full below, her beautiful face complete eclipsed by her legs, crotch and butt. He continued walking, still looking up, until one of her eyes, peeking at him over her shoulder, was seen as he looked at her from behind, her black mane streaming over her back. She gave her ass a playful shake, and he felt his loins stir as tons of sexy female butt jiggled above him, separating, and coming together, teasing with provocative glimpses of the unreachable charms in the crevice between them. As her dark eye continued to peer at him, Pacho put his hands beside his mouth to emulate a loudspeaker and yelled to her to dance for him.

From the movements of her head and body, he realized she could not hear him clearly, underlining his insignificance. Before he repeated himself, and with a speed that made him flinch, she gave a careful step back and squatted, slowly and deliberately. Her posture was leisurely and confident, standing on the balls of her feet, forearms in her knees as she looked down at Pacho, clearly posing for her benefit and allowing his scrutiny.

If the womanly panorama was arousing before, now it was almost overwhelming. From his position almost below her, he looked to the sides to the impressive wingspan of her pale, splayed-out thighs, made thicker as her calves and heels pressed against them, outlining the muscles in both and the graceful curves of her knees. As she crouched, he was mesmerized by her spreading cunt and, her round, perky buttocks hanging just beyond. He could not tear his eyes away from the inviting way her folds changed shape and opened like a flower in full blossom as she descended with studied leisureliness. The heady, feral aroma of her lightly furry nethers was stronger than ever, and he could investigate her glistening folds in full view in front of his wide, disbelieving eyes. At this distance, he could clearly see her pink, wet, and now distending opening beyond the ragged remains of her hymen, quite literally frothing and overflowing with her juices.

He looked up at her, searching for her face. The vista of her white thighs spanning to each side, hairy pussy up close, hanging yet perky breasts and her lovely, flushed face just beyond was almost too sexy, too overwhelming. Her eyes were unmistakably glassy with desire, her gorgeous lips parted just so.

Then she moved her hands and he watched, open mouthed, as Tloche reached behind her and grabbed her buttocks with both hands, spreading herself even further, giving a light, keening moan as her fingers dug into her flesh, pussy folds separating obscenely. Pacho watched astonished as the giant woman’s legs above him trembled noticeably, and her cunt hole spasmed visibly and audibly, making a slight trickle of grool overflow from her into her anus, as she struggled to keep her balance.

Realizing she needed release, Pacho called for her to come closer.

Again, with deliberate movements, she stepped carefully back and brought his face closer to him, crouching on the floor in all fours, elbows on the ground. To Pacho’s delight, quite a few strands of her perfumed hair washed over him. Giggling and blushing even more, she swept them back.

Feeling his own legs tremble under the close scrutiny of those beautiful, jet-black eyes bigger than his head, he said (actually yelled):

“Let’s get us to the bed, my dear Tloche”. She smiled, but before she brought her hands to bear, he said, impishly

“But with no hands”.

Her smile widened. With only a moment’s hesitation, she closed her eyes and her merry mouth approached slowly to his upturned face, sweet breath reaching him first. Once she felt his face touch her lips, she retreated a little and then, licking them in anticipation, opened them wide and before Pacho could appreciate the sensuous close up of her hungry, wet mouth, he felt her sweltering, indescribably soft lips pass his face, and next his shoulders to then close around his waist, sucking at him lightly as Tloche purred, making his chest vibrate as her lightly cusped teeth grazed harmlessly his back and abdomen. His world became wet darkness as he felt his feet leave the ground.