- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Declarations are made...

 

Pacho’s mind was still reeling as he sat, panting atop his chair. He had been deposited there by a beaming Tloche after he failed to respond to her whispers, as he was still dazed from her ministrations. His giantess was looking down at him with soft eyes, brimming with love, sitting on the floor next to the chair. She was still very much naked; he found herself admiring what he could see of her - her incredibly comely face and her shapely neck and shoulders. He could still smell her saliva on him.

He felt a little guilty for not being able to pleasure her first as he had promised himself he would, but it was difficult to steer lovemaking when your lover could hold you in her fist. He had felt also a little scared when both of her fists grabbed him as she sucked him off… she had been incredibly delicate when handling him, and yet in her ardor she had squeezed a little bit too hard at times, and he realized that the littlest, inadvertent twist of her wrist could destroy his spine or ribcage.

As he did not want to die or be crippled with no hope of medical attention, he supposed they would have to set up some kind of safe word to let her know when she was getting a little carried away… also, he wanted to be more in charge in future sessions and he supposed he should try to establish a precedent.

“Did you like it?” Said Tloche with her husky, sweet voice.

“Oh, it was amazing… I don’t trust my legs to hold me, I’m still trembling, that’s how good it was” said a panting Pacho. “Maybe the best part is that I did not expect any of this… indeed I had lost hope we might connect like this… be this close”.

“I did not want to force you to do anything you weren’t comfortable doing” said Tloche, getting her head closer to Pacho, frowning in concern. “please tell me I did not go too far… did I hurt you in any way?”. The slight pause as Pacho considered his next words caused her to blush and get closer, her nimble fingers appearing from the sides as she expertly probed his body and limbs while she watched his face closely for any signs of discomfort or pain.

“No… I’m fine, Tloche… but I admit I was a little afraid at times, you are very strong”. Pacho almost regretted saying this as her face fell. But before he could say anything else, she raised a slender hand to stop him and again she took the lead, face serious:

“My dear Paat-shoh, I realize our size difference puts you at a huge disadvantage. I, as an aspiring medic, am too aware of the fragility of the human body at my scale, so I can only guess at how everything in this world, including me, must seem overwhelming and scary, and indeed most things can be downright dangerous to you. That is one of the reasons I waited for you to make the first move, because I would be devastated if you were grossed out or scared by me”. Pacho then answered:

“I was afraid I was too feeble and insignificant to be regarded as anything but a pet to you… I feel very constrained as I must depend on you to carry me everywhere. My world has shrunk to the size of tabletops, drawers and pockets. Being on the floor would now be deadly to me, and my little legs can’t carry me very far in your world, and I am naked all the time as all your fabrics are too coarse for me to stand”.

“I have thought long about your situation, Paat-Shoh” answered Tloche. “If I were in your place, I would probably be wetting my knickers half of the time and the other half I would be curled in a ball in a corner. You are very brave. But I have decided that the only way for you not to go mad or feel emasculated and useless around me is to give you more control. You said you were afraid to be relegated to a mere pet. But now I am telling you that you are indeed my pet as much as I am yours. I have never told anyone, and I don’t really know why, but the feeling of having a little man like you around to have his way with me arouses me to no end”.

She stood, as Pacho looked up in awe at her enticing, overpowering nakedness. Her breasts wobbled and bounced hypnotically with her sudden movement, protruding impossibly perkily from her chest. Her sex loomed a little above him, the fleshy cushions of her hairy vulva flexing as she changed her stance. The unmistakable aroma of female arousal hung in the air.

“Let this be my solemn declaration of ownership, Paat-shoh. Everything you see is yours to command and explore”. She knelt just as fast as she had stood, and getting her face as close as she could to him without his little person becoming blurry and unfocused to her eyes, she whispered:

“I will do whatever you want… I’m yours… all yours”. She looked him up and down, sultrily. “Remember, though, you owe me one”.

Pacho looked in incredulity, not knowing what to say, but could not hold back a wide grin.

As she saw him hesitate, she purred:

“Try me”.

Realizing he must grab his chance and at the same time afraid of disappointing her by either being too tame or by going too far by asking her to debase herself (this was more likely), and making her hate him as perv, he decided to thread carefully and go slowly. Therefore, he said:

“Show me your tongue”.

Without hesitation but keeping her head low so Pacho wasn’t left staring at her chin, Tloche tilted her head backwards and extended her tongue out, which stuck out surprisingly long. She remained like that for a few moments, before tilting her head back down, looking him in the eyes as she smiled, licking her lips. She was waiting for his next command. He decided to push his luck a little more.

“Stand up and turn around” She did, looking curiously over her shoulder, black mane streaming over her pale back and shoulders. She gave him a knowing smile as he stared in astonishment as her perky, heart shaped butt right in front of him. She widened her stance and gave her hips a little shimmy, which made her vulva give an alluring peek of the pinkness it concealed, as literally tons of buttflesh wiggled playfully around in front of Pacho. Before she got carried away, he followed up with his next command:

“Bend over and grab your ankles”.

Without missing a beat, she widened her stance a lot more and bent over, legs straight. Her hair swept the ground and she looked at him upside down, while grabbing her calves just above her ankles. The sight was incredible: her taut, strong and shapely thighs spread, wider than any tree he had seen, with her round, sexy calves, her great breasts trembling slightly with the effort of maintaining the difficult position. Of course, Pacho’s attention was grabbed most by her crotch, fully exposed before him, her inner labia swelling strikingly, but at the same time stuck together, without giving a hint of anything beyond. Her scent’s presence had increased noticeably.

From the edge of the chair, he looked down at her increasingly reddening face, which was trying unsuccessfully to hide her mirth. She finally whirled around, sitting down to face him, collapsing into laughter, in which he joined.

“You don’t make things easy, do you?”, she said as she swept back her hair from her face, eyes sparkling.

“I’m just getting started… will you help me down to the ground, please?”.