- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tloche and Pacho push boundaries.

Pacho looked up, mesmerized, at the giant edifice of naked, pale and sexy woman looming before him.

Cantlutloche’s legs were slightly spread, her thighs, thicker than any tree Pacho had ever seen, smooth and curvaceous, with a hint of ropy muscles rippling underneath as her stance changed slightly. Her body swayed slightly from one side to the other, as she fidgeted a little.  She was so close to the chair that as she leaned her hips forward, her face was obscured by her body. Her cleft was tantalizingly close, but still well out of reach, and her breasts overhung like boulders, rising and falling with her breath, her flesh quivering slightly with her movements. Her eyes, so far above beyond the flat expanse of her abdomen and the swell of his chest, appeared to look at him shyly before being obscured by her pubes as she leaned her hips forward. Her sparse pubic hair, wiry and as black as her mane, was also as straight and smooth, more than a footspan long in the middle, and shorter towards the sides.

It was not enough to completely cover the vertical fleshy cushions of her vulva, nor her slit, with her rubbery, thick inner lips poking slightly, and again it struck him how prominent her clitoral hood was. Then she unexpectedly turned and walked away from him, pert, enormous buttocks swaying and jiggling enticingly.

She finally turned around to face him and, hands to her back, lean her back against the room’s door, her gaze low and coy, her face slightly flushed. At a distance, the enormity of her was less overwhelming and he found himself admiring anew the curves of her body. Her waist was strikingly slim, contrasting with her wide hips and incredible chest, which was heaving with excitement. The same flush of her face had extended to her breasts.

She rose her gaze slightly to look at him, expectantly.  Her hand appeared from her back, and she covered her crotch as she advanced to bend down in front of his chair to look at him closely, her left hand on her knee. As she did so, her black mane fell across her back and threatened to cover her face. In a gesture worthy of a goddess, she tilted her head back and slightly to the side in a gesture as natural as it was erotic to whip her hair to her back, and, lifting her right arm, swept the remaining hair back with her right hand, her gaze low, never leaving her eyes. Then she got closer.

He could not help to look at her huge breasts crowned by strikingly foot-long erect nipples, hanging freely from her chest as she bowed. He could not fail to notice that in this position her swaying tits were longer than he was tall. She had apparently been gathering her nerve as now, she looked him in the eye for longer and more unabashedly. In the meantime, his hard-on had returned with a vengeance.

****

Tloche could not believe she had dared to stand there naked before Paat-shoh. The combination of excitement and embarrassment made her twitchy. She did not dare, at first, to look him in the eye, so she leaned her head back, tilted her hips forward so he could not see her face and closed her eyes, swallowing to steady herself. Her heartbeat was like a runaway horse. She breathed deeply a few times before peeking over her breasts and hairy crotch at the little man, who was, predictably (and thankfully) like glued to the chair, eyes very wide, but not with horror, but with evident admiration and lust.

Getting increasingly embarrassed, she turned from the little man and walked straight to the closed door, turning again to lean against it, as her legs were unaccountably wobbly. She found herself too shy at first to look back at Paat-shoh, although he seemed to be interested, and she stayed there for a few moments, breathing deeply and trying to decide what to do next, stalling for a little time to think. She was breathing fast and feeling increasingly light-headed with excitement at the prospects of getting intimate with the handsome Paat-shoh, and indulging in her fantasies, which she had thought impossible for so long… she had to restrain the part of her mind that wanted to take over and just use him as her personal plaything… she wanted to be sure he was doing what he wanted and not just complying out of coercion or fear.

Unable to wait for more, she advanced and bent over the chair, unconsciously covering her crotch as her hips were back out of Paat-shoh’s sight, her middle finger sliding through and parting her folds without breaching them… yet. She felt tingling all over as she leaned in and saw Paat-shoh’s manhood rising to the occasion. She stared, mesmerized, as the minuscule penis visibly swelled and rose, jutting more than half an inch from his hairy loins, her lips curving upwards in approval of his wordless but most definitely sincere manly approval of her revealing. Penises did not lie. She looked him up and down, like the most perfect doll ever carved, with every exquisite and manly detail in full view, wide shoulders and dark, bold eyes. His member, despite his size, was very well formed and powerful looking, so much that she could even see minuscule veins running along, and its head glistened wetly.

*****

 

Pacho watched in incredulity as Tloche’s giant right hand appeared from below, bearing with it a unmistakable smell. It inched closer and closer, while her eyes watched his reactions carefully with lips slightly parted in anticipation. Pacho was like rooted to the chair, looking on with a mix of excitement and trepidation at the slow, graceful movement of the giantess. However, her hand did not grab him, instead passing him by. He felt her warm, soft fingertips pat tentatively his back and the back of his head with tenderness and more delicately than he would have thought possible for such a titanic being.  Then, astonished, Pacho witnessed as the giant woman cocked her head slightly to the side, and then closed her eyes. Then he gave half a step and her face descended over him until her soft, moist lips made contact with his upturned face just as her middle finger slid up across his back and delicately supported his head from behind as she kissed his whole face.

He was wholly unprepared for the incredibly sensuous experience of being kissed by meter-long, warm lips which happened to belong to such a gorgeous woman he had been lusting over for so long and which he, until now, thought was utterly unattainable and out of her league. Her breath was sweet as honey, hot as a furnace and he shuddered as she let out a small moan as the kiss got longer and more passionate.

As he still had his eyes open, he could see her teeth flash as her lips parted and his head slid deeper into the crevice of her mouth, her head tilted slightly sideways for better access. The tip of her tongue made its appearance, again with that uncanny subtlety and he rose up to the challenge, meeting it with his own and grabbing what he could of her mouth and face with his hands in a caress, leaning his face into her even more. He could feel her quiver and gasp with need as both tongues made contact.

She broke the kiss and her face loomed over him, eyes bright, looking him up and down;his face was wet with her saliva, and it felt oddly chilly against the heat of the day. She was even more flushed than earlier. Her gaze zeroed into his member and she bit her lips, getting closer again.

He watched in incredulity as her hand appeared and a tree-sized thumb and forefinger delicately pinched his member, squeezing it playfully before letting it go. Her face got even closer, casting a shadow over him; she was so close that he could only focus on one colossal eye, black, bottomless and intent pupil fixated on his sex, which was grabbed anew, eagerly, before looking him in the eye for approval. He noticed the musk of her sex, so intense that it was now perceivable wafting from below, brought by the warmth of her body, so close now as her head loomed just above him, her sweet, hot and impatient breath washing over him.

By now Pacho was so eager to be touched by this magnificent woman that he had to struggle with himself to stick to his purpose of showing her that her pleasure would come first. Before he could say anything, however, Tloche’s other hand appeared and positioned itself behind him. the pad of the forefinger of the other hand that had been fondling his cock suddenly was raised and pressed softly but inexorably against his chest, and he fell backwards.

He did not fall on his ass because Tloche dexterously caught him with her hand waiting behind him, and just as deftly he was delicately manipulated with her strong fingers until he was on his back, sprawled on the chair, deposited there carefully, Tloche paying special attention to not hurting his head against the wood.  He tried to rise but her left index finger kept him pinned, and his (token) efforts did not even register.

He looked up in mild alarm to see her lovely head get closer, maintaining eye contact, so intensely that he failed to see her right hand until her soft fingers landed tenderly on his right leg, gently spreading his legs and sliding upwards until they touched his penis. He gasped in delight. Then her face descended, and her moist, warm and indescribably soft lips landed on his cock, her nose poking him softly in the chest.

 

****

After the kiss, Tloche was trembling bodily. Her knees felt like they would give way and she had to breathe deeply to clear her head as she watched, embarrassed, Paat-shoh’s face glistening with what had to be her drool. She had had to restrain herself during the kiss as after she felt his hands and tongue she was all willing to suck the little guy up to his waist into her mouth and lick him with abandon with her tongue inside her mouth, only restraining herself as she did not want to be slobbery and gross. Pushing her embarrassment to the back of her mind, and before she knew it, she had reached out and touched him there.

After she laid her hands on Paat-shoh, Tloche forgot her former inner vow to let him lead and she had him lying on his back in an instant, delicately but purposefully positioning her index and thumb between his legs and spreading them to have better access to his sex, which was now throbbing in the air. Her little man’s eyes were wide as she joyfully got hold of him, and the corners of her lips curved upwards as she could feel his prick alive and palpitating under her fingerpads. Because she did not want to scrape him raw, she deposited a playful, moist and brief kiss on his member to moisten it before grabbing it again to skillfully tug and squeeze it. this was not the first time she did this. Her thumb slid back and forth against the underside of the little fleshy head, and she was rewarded by a shudder of his whole being, and a gasp of unmistakable pleasure….  He was incredibly hard.

He tried to talk, and he grabbed her fingernails, but she delicately covered his mouth with her left index and kept at it. His hips started a familiar rhythm against her hand and his slight protests turned into ragged breaths. This continued for a while until her breaths were rivaling his in intensity. Finally, unable to control herself any longer, he grabbed his warm body and lifted him to her mouth.

Her left hand took hold of his torso, pinning also his arms and her right hand wrapped around his legs, leaving his crotch exposed so her fiery lips could alight on top of it, covering it completely, eliciting a deep moan of pleasure from Paat-shoh as she slurped carefully until she felt his member being encircled, and then she used the tip of her tongue to tickle the underside of his dick’s tip as her moist lips enveloped his hips completely; his body wriggled uncontrollably in her fists. It was not long until he went rigid and then limp, with a protracted grunt, which provoked an embarrassingly loud moan of pleasure from her. She could feel the taste of his release on her lips.

****

Pacho, held aloft in her hands, could only see Tloche’s smooth cheek and fluttering eyelashes close to his head through the fog of desire. She had him enveloped in both her hands so he could not move and he briefly had a pang of fear as her fingers tightened slightly over his frame, clearly able to break him as a stick or crush him into paste if she was careless. But she was not. When he was on the chair he could not think of a way to tell her to stop, that he wanted to pleasure her first, and then he was quite literally, in her hands and about ten meters off the ground being given the best oral sex he had ever been given, so he was unable to speak as she relentlessly and capably sucked him off. In less than five minutes he came, and her foghorn moan as she felt him do it almost left him deaf and shook her ribs almost painfully. He was exhausted, limp and disconcerted as he lay on her hands, looking up at her smiling face and her index finger softly pressing his still thumping cock against his belly, before lifting him to lovingly press him against her incredibly soft cheek, before her lips sought his again.