- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enter the redhead, respect goes out the window

Fisotrano Matundhuno was fuming, which was NOT her natural condition: she prided herself in being easygoing and never worrying uselessly about stuff. Well, Tloche, you are going to OWE me for this, you will. The little male alien was squirming like crazy in her fist as she walked briskly, but her skimpy waitress uniform had no real pockets to stuff him in, and her little purse was full or coins and cosmetic and a whole lot of crap that could hurt the little guy. Her wooden clogs were not exactly conductive to a speedy retreat, either.

 “Don’t wriggle so much, I’m not going to hurt you, just let me get to a place where we can wait for this to blow off”. He seemed to understand, as he stilled a bit. She was not much concerned in her little passenger being discovered, as people’s eyes (even women) were always drawn to her abundant chest, (which she was quite openly proud of), and her uniform was especially designed to show it off without being vulgar.

She had been asked by her boss to help with settling the cashier at the bar she worked at, as they had made a lot of business that night, so it took her more than usual to get home. When she arrived at the block where the boarding house was located, she was curious as she saw firemen waiting outside, near a white van, but no fire truck; she was however disconcerted when she saw one of the men palming a “tiger’s cock” on his belt, under the heavy jacket. That was NOT any of the usual firemen tools.

As if by magic, the fire alarm of the building went off and the firemen waited for all the panicky people to run off, and then Trano saw them grab a frantic Jablo before she could get out and mingle with all the women waiting outside, and bodily dragged her back inside the building. Not one of the women dared interfere with the group of heavily built men.

There was no sign of Tloche, so, Trano, heedless of the cries of the other girls in the building trying to dissuade her, took off her clogs and entered the house with them in hand to better be able to run if necessary. To her, this sounded more like organized theft, but there was little reason to mount such an operation to steal crap from broke college students. The other option was what she had been dreading: an operation of the intelligence branch of the army.

Lo and behold, who do you think she saw when she entered the hall where the room she shared with the other two girls was? Of course, the little alien. He was running along the wall, naked and all, like the devil was at his heels, and it probably was. Trano knew that if the goons disguised as firemen caught the little guy, they would trace it back to the girls. And where was this little wimp going to go with his short little legs and his dick in the air? Nowhere, that’s where, and when they nabbed him, there was going to be hell to pay for all three women.

There he was, all pathetic and scared, at her foot… and enraged and scared as she was of the appalling situation that could develop if the government caught her with an alien… dark thoughts entered Trano’s mind. It would be so easy to just step on this little shit… a broom and some sawdust and no one will notice…

But it would be murder, this was no cockroach to be stomped on, but a man, and completely defenseless, alien and all. There Fisotrano saw Paat-shooh for what he really was. Not a fearsome invading alien, but a puny, adrift and bewildered little creature with nowhere to go and no one to turn to for help.

Appalled at herself, Tloche made her decision in a nanosecond, intercepted Paat-shooh and when he tried to bolt sideways, she blocked him with her foot and then she kneeled and swiped him, and then, wasting no time, she traced back her steps, ignoring the throng of women blabbing outside and asking her questions, put on her shoes, barely avoiding a disgusting splatter on the porch of some dead animal and took off.

She had in mind a good spot where she could think things through and rest while things settled. Trano had led more than one boy by the hand to that particular, dark little corner and knew, by fruitful experience, they would not be molested there… at least she had never been caught getting handsy with the guys there…

 

****

Pacho was thankful he had not had breakfast, because he would have lost it inside the giant redhead’s hand as she galumphed for several earth miles until she entered the library where Tloche worked; as it was early, it was almost deserted, a few clerks going here and there. Then she navigated the maze of bookshelves at what seemed to Pacho as breakneck speed, the enormous clogs making an unholy clippity-cloppity racket on the tiles until she made it to a remote location with lines of carrel desks against the wall, and more shelves.  

Finally, the redhead got to the very corner, grabbed the closest and fattest book she could from the shelves and then took a seat, dumping the book on the desk with a loud thump and  Pacho more or less carefully atop the desk after the book, putting both elbows on the desk and making a show of make-believe studying for any potential observers. By now Pacho was sticky with hand sweat, dizzy and with an upset stomach, so he barely got time to cover his crotch with one hand and his ass crack with the other, awkwardly waddling as far as he could from the giant woman, sitting against the  back wall of the carrel desk, just seconds before he fell on his ass, covering his privates as best he could.

Then he dared to lift his eyes. The enormous redhead was holding the sides of her head with both hands, elbows on the table, breathing a little heavily because of all the rush to get there. She was looking at him with a frown, lips pursed, but her eyes were not unkind. Pacho tried not to stare at her vast heaving mounds, draped over the desk, barely covered by the thin white fabric of her delicately embroidered blouse. Although Tloche was well endowed, the busty redhead was much, much more… abundant, and the effect of the bodice-like shirt was quite flattering. With an effort of will, he met her eyes.

This was the first chance he had to examine the face of Fisotrano, as last time he was too embarrassed and afraid to dare. The giantess was quite comely, with her short, wavy, copper-red hair, delicate, heart shaped face, with a pug nose smattered with freckles and enormous blue eyes, sparkling with intelligence and mischief. Those eyes were unsettlingly fixed on him. Trano, quite brazenly,  looked him up and down, and her scowl started to dissipate. Now her head was supported only by one hand, the other playing with her hair. Her lips curved upwards just so slightly into a barely concealed, impish smirk as she looked down at him. They remained like that for a few moments in silence.

“You really did it this time, you little jerk” she suddenly whispered. “such a little thing and look at all the trouble you have caused”. Pacho saw, befuddled, how the pupils in her blue eyes dilated visibly as she looked him over. “Although I suppose I can understand why Cantlutloche is willing to put with all this inconvenience, its plain to the eyes”. She lowered her head a little, getting her face closer to the little man. “You’re quite the little hunk, beard and all” said Trano slyly. “I wonder what you two have been up to all this time alone in her room… plenty, I’m sure”.

“Now we are in deep shit, who knows what those spies are doing to poor Tloche and Jablo” she rolled her eyes, looked to the side and blew a surprisingly strong breath through her lips that ruffled Pacho’s hair, startling him with a vague citrus like scent from her breath, rather pleasant. She did not notice even an insignificant move to her could be felt so strongly by the little man.

Recovering his courage now that he saw she was in an improving mood, Pacho could not resist and decided to speak:

“Are they going be arrested”?

 

***

Fisotrano was quite startled when Paat-shoh the doll-man actually answered her in slightly incorrect but quite intelligible Casibare-kem. Gods, I really did not expect this guy to be able to speak and understand me so soon… her respect of the little man rose up a few notches, as did her own embarrassment at her earlier words.

“One, two, three, the hare jumped over the turtle, can you really understand what I’m saying, little guy?”. She bent her head and got her face closer to the man. He did not cower and said in a steady voice:

“I understand enough, please speak gradually”. Trano was perplexed for a second, and then she laughed.

“Oh, you mean slowly, right” she whispered. “I do not think they will get arrested, because they did not find you, Paat-shoh. This is not Bitagweh, where Jablo comes from.  Here in Casibare they have to find you with the hands on the cake to take you away to the big house. This does not mean they won’t try to scare you, and indeed if you had been found they could have invoked one of those archaic national interest laws that can be quite nasty…. But since you are naked and have been ever since Tloche dumped your clothes (and did not bother to make you any, thought Trano) and you haven’t escaped with any high-tech extra-Lurian thingamabob my guess is there is nothing to be found, which is just as well. So we’re going to spend some quality time together, my little pal, and then we’ll be going back to your tall girlfriend”.

“She’s not my girlfriend”.

“You mean to say that you haven’t done anything in all these weeks? All alone in there? The two of you? Look, dude, I have known Tloche for longer than you and she is no virgin and no prude, and she practically has to keep the hordes of willing men at bay with a lance and shield. Don’t play coy with me, man”. she blew a slight whispered raspberry.

“Seriously! She been very… respectful”. Trano could see the man clearly wished Tloche had thrown the respect out the window a while ago.

“Really?... and how respectful have YOU been?”

Paat-shoh actually laughed out loud. Fisotrano’s smile widened. She liked this guy’s chutzpah.

“Can one be anything BUT respectful with ones such as you giant women? Or you suppose can I slap her butt from ankle level?”

“You could look up her skirt from there, so there it is. I’ll give you this for free, dude: I have never seen Tloche like she has been these last days”.

“Of course, she be worried about this police stuff, no?”

“There’s that, and she might see you as her patient and stuff, but, I know her. I saw how she looked at you during when you first met, she was clearly flirty, I saw her eyes, and how she preened around you… I think she even undid her blouse a little, now that I think about it”. Said the giantess, getting thoughtful.

“Just appearances, no?”

“Hm. By the way, where did she hide you when the patrollers first came? And does she take you to the job and Uni?”

“Many questions, ask Tloche, not my thing to say”.

“Killjoy… not going to pry, but if that means she does not have a claim over you…” the giantess brought her face very close to the little man, who to his credit, did not flinch or sulk. He just looked at her with a pleasant smile. “And since we’ve going to be here a while… and I’m not interested in studying accounting” she tapped the book she had cast on the desk. “I might cash in in the favors you owe me”.

“What you mean?”

Fisotrano sat up, and looking straight at the little man, lifted one fist for him to see. Then her pinkie sprang free.

“One. I did help you get patched up” Her ring finger sprang free. Paa-tshoh nodded.

“Two. I did not rat on you when the patrollers came”. Her middle finger joined the others.

“Three. I did not meddle with whatever is going on between you and her”. He nodded, more reluctantly.

“Four. I just rescued you from the spies and came here to hide you in these clogs. My feet are killing me, dude, these shoes are for looking good, not meant for walking, much less running. And five:” all her fingers were now in the air. “I’m going to take you to her as soon as we get out of here. Granted, some of those favors I could use from Tloche herself, but as she is a good friend, is as broke as I am and I’m sure very upset by whatever it is those thugs are threatening her with, I think I’ll give her a pass and make YOU do to the payment right now”.

“Am even poorer than Tloche… you think I any money carry? and all high-tech I had missing the fire when the crash of my ship”

“Not as poor as you think, as you still have something that comes in very handy, if you pardon the pun. And try as she might, Tloche simply does not have the coin I want to be paid in”. To her delight, Pacho looked completely puzzled at what she might want. She found this quite cute, as it showed he was not as full of himself as many men were, in her experience.

“I want to see it again”.

“Huh????”

“Yes, yes, you know what I mean. It’s actually quite easy, dude. Just stand up, come closer and take your hands away. Cross your arms, hold your head, arms akimbo, I don’t care, as long as you let me see it”.

“Seriously? Ahem… but you see it last time”

“I am, and I did, even held it but…I just wasn’t comfortable with gawking with the other two lasses around. I’m kind of old fashioned that way, not really into three-party stuff, and girls turn me off. But it’s just.the.two.of.us here, ain’t it? Not gonna beg you, though” she said, turning her body and looking him sideways with a knowing smile.

“Easy enough do”, he said, warily, with a little shrug, which she found absolutely adorable. She got her face close, scooting her body and the chair a little way back so she could bend her waist and back to look closer at his eye level without bending he neck awkwardly. She looked him in the eye and then, with a simper, she looked at his hands, which were still covering… but suddenly his hands were at his hips, arms akimbo, and there he was, a handsome miniature man in his full glory before her. Paah-tshoh was not very muscular, but quite fit and tanned, flat stomach and wide shoulders. He had also a nice beard, a little unkempt by now, but that gave the little dude a hardened look that she liked.

Her lips parted in delight a she stared at his nakedness. This made him remember how one day, she was probably eight or something, her mother bought her a male pirate doll she had been pestering her about since she first saw it on a shelf in a local store. She had thought the pirate was quite dashing, and she played with him happily.

And of course, in the second day the doll’s clothes were off and Trano discovered, to her surprise and delight, that the doll was not like her other male dolls, as there was something down there that the other dolls did not have. She kept playing with the pantless doll for like a week when one day her mom was walking by as she played, and then did a double take. The next day the doll was gone, but her appetite for the mysteries of the male body were afoot, and now more than ever.

It was not often she could indulge herself in scrutinizing without going through the hassle of the guy expecting more… but there was no way for Paat-shoh to pressure her, which this time she admittedly found herself desiring he did. The little man’s miniature manhood was very well formed, just dangling there cute and titillating. She wished she had a magnifying glass to study it better. Paat-shoh was not shy, and even, laughing, shimmied his hips playfully so his cock flopped, and she even asked him to do it again, which he obliged. However, she wanted more.

“That’s something very nice you have there….” She purred… “but won’t you make it go up? I like it better that way, you know”

“It do what it wants… not what I tell it. If want more action, need more action from you!”

The gall of this little dude… I think I like it. She extended a finger, but he wagged his at hers.

“No touch… just show, as I do”.

“Ummm…. Fair enough”.

Trano looked around. No one in sight, no footsteps around. I can’t believe I’m doing this. Her hands moved to her bodice.

****

Pacho could not believe his luck. Fisotrano was actually going to do it! With a charming smile, she slowly undid the frog fastenings of her bodice, a effect that was a little spoiled as Pacho noticed her fingernails, unlike Tloche’s (don’t think of her now don’t think of her now don’t think of her now) were bitten to the quick.  And then she reached inside with her hand and pulled out one of her mammoth, shapely breasts. Pacho’s jaw, to Trano’s glee, went slack at the sight of a tit much bigger than him, with large, pink and delicate nipples, barely protruding at all. Trano’s smile widened as this exposure had the desired effect. She bent her head and saw, arousal growing, how the miniature manhood first swelled up and then started to rise.

“No touching yet?” she whispered, sultrily, as she grabbed her nipple and shook her breast playfully. The little man looked very sexy standing there, with his penis jutting forward boldly, giving her all kinds of ideas.

“Please… no” he was staring at her bosom, as hypnotized of her display as she was of his.

“I want to see the end of this little drama we have going on” she brought her face closer, and pursing her crimson lips, blew air, ever so delicately on the miniature, throbbing erection. “betcha I can do it with no hands…”. But then footsteps were heard and she barely had the time to cover herself, close her bodice and sweep a startled Pacho into her lap. Moving the chair closer to the table, she tried to hide the little guy as an old lady walked to her. The little lady, a little squat and smiling, said:

“Alone this time, lass? Could have sworn you were cavorting in here with a guy…. Like the other times. Glad to be mistaken”.

Tloche, blushing furiously, managed to mumble something, before the lady, taking a look at the desk and seeing only a dusty old accounting book (Arake 3012 by the looks of it), left with the same feet dragging she had approached.

All the while, while cowering in the fragant lap of Fisotrano’s miniskirt, he could only think he’d rather had seen Tloche’s body. But he found he rather liked ordering a giantess around.