- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Pacho confronts a hungry and ferocious puss

Pacho’s heart almost stopped. A million thoughts ran through his mind. He had asked Tloche if her roommates kept pets, worried that a cat or a dog (or at least the very similar animals these giants kept around) would surely find him and make short work of him, but the giant brunette had replied that no pet, not even fish were allowed in the boarding house. But if any critter had sneaked in, or if one was kept against regulations, hidden in the room, he was toast. Knowing he would be no match against any animal, he turned on his heels and started running towards the way he had come before, to the hole in the wall, but then the bed creaked ominously and more light came in as it was separated from the wall by an irresistible force.

He sprinted even more, but then he stopped and cringed as something dark crashed down from above, sliding between the bed and the wall, and slamming with a deafening thud on the tiles. Pacho had inadvertently covered his head against the threat. Then another, even more dreadful growl was heard, heavy with ferocity and frustrated urges. His heart leaping in his chest with every heartbeat, he looked up, sure he would be staring into the maw of an alien predator, but all he saw was a pile of green-bound, heavy giant books blocking his way into Tloche’s abode.

Pacho had barely time to gawk, open mouthed, at this impassable obstacle which meant he was in real trouble, when another beastly groan was heard, the bed creaked even more overhead, and then movement at the corner of his eye made him turn his head. A giant hand, though proportionally slender and feminine, had descended from above on the opposite side of the bed, opposite to the side he was near the wall and it started to grasp below the bed, blindly, long, talon-like nails, painted black, clicking and scraping loudly against the tiles.

He had nowhere to run… except to that gap under the door… but it was quite far, and he would be horribly exposed as soon as he got from under the bed. As he hesitated, he saw another shadow descend on the edge of the bed. Giant, orange feet landed with a thud on the tiles. It was Jablo, Tloche’s roommate. Glued to the floor in terror, he watched in a mix of utter terror and wonder as giant, orange buttocks appeared and the hand, with an impatient gesture, brushed against some of the bottles under the bed, and finally settled on one of the smaller ones, almost as tall as Pacho himself, and a little thicker than his body.

The hand took away the bottle, and Pacho gawked at the giant feet shift and pivot on the floor, the giant ass muscles rippling as Jablo settled into a comfortable squat, her back to him and the bed. Wet sounds were heard from above, and after a few seconds, the hand, grasping the bottle, reappeared between her legs. Pacho’s focus changed to the giant, exposed asshole, visibly contracting just meters in front of him, ringed by bristly, flaxen stubby hairs as long as his fingers were. He could just make out, beyond her anus, strikingly long, meter-long flaps of skin, her labia, dangling and swinging like outrageous twin pendulums from side to side ominously, lewdly, as the giant woman moved on the balls of her feet.

Another black taloned paw descended and split the curtains of flesh aside, the other hand grasping the bottle then started to slowly impale the great twat with it. It was then that the grunt he had first heard repeated itself, and he recognized it with dismay as the muted groans of pleasure of a woman, a goliath of a girl, really a thin waif in her world, but that to him was as loud, no, louder than the bellowing of an angry hippo.

Pacho was then witness to the gradual but inexorable disappearance of a bottle very much near his size into the depths of Jablo’s hungry, hairy cunt.

The bottle was swallowed almost entirely, and it started to slowly emerge again only to be pushed again inside with two fingers, at first slowly, then quite violently. All the while the waifish behemoth breathed heavily, and moaned, each moan echoed by tremendous twitches from her anus, the purplish wrinkled flesh pushing out at times enough to show a glimpse of her pink insides. All this was followed by incredibly loud wet sounds as the tempo increased. He was just a few meters behind her.

The spectacle was so amazing that he realized he had given a few steps towards the enormous backside without knowing it, though he was prudent enough not to come from under the bed. He took cover behind a shoe, though, and continued to watch, astonished, as the bottle was deftly and noisily plunged into the wet hole before being pulled out, the skin of her taint and her labia stretching out hugging the bottle a surprising distance from her body as she tugged on the container before pressing on it with one finger. The smell was as overpowering as the view and the sloshing noises, and he saw several fist-sized gobbets of white, thick fluid drip onto the ground.

Now Pacho’s escape was made even more difficult as he became conscious that running with a raging hard-on would be very awkward.

****

Mal-Jabloki covered her mouth with one hand trying to stifle the embarrassingly loud moans threatening to escape her. She knew from experience that the walls and the door were not enough to keep sounds in, especially when they were high-pitched, as she had sometimes overheard some noises from Fisotrano’s room that sounded very much like what she was doing now.

Just minutes before she had been lying sprawled on a bunch of pillows on her bed, naked in the heat, trying to focus on a pile of books she had to read to qualify for a special business law course she was going to take next semester. Earlier, she had to tell her date, the very attractive and -she hoped- well-endowed Tpann, that they could not meet tonight.

They had been seeing each other for a while and the guy was behaving like a gentleman so far….too much as a gentleman, so she was planning to give the poor, clueless Tpann a few hints to be bolder, because she was really craving a good screwing before the classes became too busy. Thinking of Tpann strong hands grabbing her, Jablo started to caress her arms with her fingertips while she read.

Soon her fingers were lightly rubbing the undersides of her breasts, and it was not long before she found her way to her pubes, which she combed and pulled lightly, stretching out the time before she touched her core. When she could not hold back anymore, she tossed the books aside, and spread her legs as she squirmed on her back, her left knee bumping the wall and separating the cot from it, the books plunging noisily to the ground. She kneaded her mons and below for a few seconds, but she was getting impatient, her urges more demanding, so she lowered her hand under the bed for a bottle that was, by sweet experience, just the right size… as she could not reach it, she jumped from the bed, flustered and annoyed, and squatted on the ground on her tiptoes.

When she finally grabbed her prize, her pussy was already pulsating with anticipation. Closing her eyes, her left hand found her moist and ready. She sucked and licked the bottle, covering her in lubricating saliva, and as her hand descended, her body accepted the small resin cylinder, Jablo’s throat noisily purring as it cleaved her just right. She stabbed herself with it in a frenzied search of sexual release, oblivious to the little man’s presence behind her, just inches from her ass, almost directly beneath her. Jablo’s hand clamped over her mouth, body swaying as she crouched beside her bed on the balls of her feet.

It was not long before she had to clamp both hands to her mouth, while her vagina exploded in delicious agony, her hips buckling. The bottle, left inside her, was expelled with surprising violence in a last, joyful vaginal spasm, clattering on the ground.  She finally sat on the ground, her back to the bed, which slid on the tiles to rest against the wall.

She was still panting, feeling the welcome cool of the floor on her ass in the summer heat, her hands kneading her small,pointy breasts lazily, when she heard the emergency whistle of the boarding house scream the alarm. Fire!