- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Join the discord for updates on chapters and new stories.  Also this is probably the best way to contact me incase something happens

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

The car ride home was quite for Ryan. There wasn’t a point in talking when it was clear the Emily wouldn’t hear a word he said. Besides, Ryan wasn’t sure if he wanted to talk. His feelings were all over the place and a mixed bag of anger, fear, and neglect. Probably the worse part of the whole school experience, other than the sweaty foot smell that still clung to Ryan, was probably the fact that he didn’t really spend time with Emily. Ryan wasn’t even sure why he even bothered going in the first place, it was a stupid idea. Ryan had never been a big fan of school even when he was normal sized, now that he was smaller…

 

Well the experience didn’t improve his outlook on school.

 

Ryan kept looking up at Emily who was busy driving to see him. Emily’s smile showed just how happy she was. Did she always look this happy when she got off work? Or was there another reason. Was it because of Rick? Was she happy cause Rick flirted with her today?

 

Ryan had to look away or else Emily might see his furrowed brow and glare toward her. Ryan had to calm down. Rick didn’t flirt with her, he just was being a helpful coworker…

 

But what about the time she was gone? Did something happen outside the classroom while he was being tormented. Ryan shook his head, he had to stop with these thoughts. Not just cause he didn’t want to experience the whole foot and shoe thing again, he didn’t want to think about Emily messing around with a normal sized person.

 

A cold feeling went through Ryan at those last few words spun in his head. A normal sized person.

 

Normal sized person.

 

Ryan wasn’t a normal sized person, and would never be.

 

Those self eating words kept gnawing at Ryan for the rest of the ride home. He was so consumed by the horrible thoughts, that he didn’t even noticed Emily stop the car and unbuckle her seat belt. In fact Ryan let out a sudden sound of surprise and shock when Emily picked him up.

 

“What?” Emily asked shocked by Ryan’s sudden reaction to her touching him. Emily looked worried, “Are you ok?”

 

Ryan spoke up as loud as he could, “You just startled me, that’s all.”

 

“Sorry,” Emily weakly smiled at Ryan.

 

“It’s ok-”

 

“I didn’t hear what did you say,” Emily told Ryan cutting him off. Ryan felt his heart drop a little as Emily was unable to hear him. “Let’s get that spare communicator, it’s so hard hearing you.”

 

Ryan slumped down in Emily’s hand, “Of course… what a shocker.” Ryan sarcastically said knowing that it wouldn’t change much.

 

Emily continued to carry Ryan to their apartment. Once Emily opened the door, she walked in on Ryan’s mom sitting on the couch sipping a drink and watching TV. She turned around and spotted Emily, and the small Ryan in her hands.

 

“There you are,” Ryan’s mom said sounding a little upset and relieved. “I was wondering where my little man was.”

 

“MOM I’M NOT- oh what’s the point, she can’t even hear me,” Ryan muttered as he watched his large mother heading over to greeted him.

 

“Welcome home,” Mary said as she headed over and picked up Ryan from Emily’s palm with little effort. Ryan was soon pulled close to his mom’s lips as she was about to kiss him when she spotted. Ryan felt the air around him whiff up a few times as his mother sniffed and pulled him back. “P U,” Mary said holding Ryan away from her mouth. “Someone stinks, what happened?”

 

As much as he hated smelling like this, he was kind of grateful for it. As much as he loved his mom, he didn’t want a full body kiss from the women. He wasn’t really in the mood to be treated like a child. Ryan felt even less incline to be mothered by his mom.

 

“Ryan came to work with me, and some of the kids played a prank on him,” Emily told his mom as Mary set Ryan down on the kitchen counter top nearby.

 

“Prank,” Ryan said sounding aghast at Emily’s wording. Emily was acting like it was just kids being kids, like his life wasn’t in pearl or that he couldn’t have ended up like the poor shrinky student that went missing during gym class. The crushed and bloody husk of a person, smothered under a large sweaty foot that belonged to that horrible girl that trapped Ryan. The same body that Emily step on without knowing...

 

“A prank,” Mary asked frowning the sound of anger or disapproval was clear. “You let your student’s bully my son?”

 

As much as Ryan loved his mom for standing up for him, he really wasn’t liking how his mom was making Emily out to be the only villain here and how it wasn’t the student’s themselves to blame. It was nice, but Ryan felt like the anger was being misdirected. But what could he do? Not like either one of the giantess were going to listen to him.

 

Ryan decided to try and change that and headed to the bed room and grab one of the few communicators he had left. As he walked across the counter he heard Emily defending herself, “I didn’t LET them bully Ryan.”

 

“Oh, than why does my son smell like a locker room? Were you too busy to notice him being picked on,” Mary asked crossing her arms over her chest.

 

Emily was now starting to get upset, “I’m sorry, how am I the bad guy here?”

 

Ryan tried to tune out the two large women arguing. It was already starting to devolve from Ryan’s safety to almost a blame game, as the two women started to chisel down certain aspect or flaws they found in the other. Ryan didn’t care, in fact he just wanted to take a damn shower-

 

“Ryan, where are you going,” Mary called out just as Ryan was about to climb down the ladder to the floor and to head to his room.

 

“Shower,” Ryan muttered not really bothered with the fact they could hear him.

 

“Why isn’t he talking,” Mary asked sounding worried like a mother would be with a silent child.

 

“His communicator broke,” Emily told her.

 

“Broke? Oh no. Well, we have a spare, right?”

 

“I think that’s where he’s going,” Emily said. “Here, Ryan let me help you,” Emily said coming over to Ryan to pick him up off the ladder.

 

Ryan would have protested but it didn’t mater as he was plucked off without warning. Emily carried Ryan to their bedroom and set down near his bed. He grabbed one of the spare communicators and attached it before stating, “I’m taking a shower.” Ryan didn’t wait for the two Giantess to try and ask him questions or anything. He just wanted to get this stench off him. It was a lingering reminder of being trapped in that shoe and nearly crushed to death.

 

“I’ll have dinner ready,” Ryan’s mom said like that would cheer him up.

 

“Do you want my help,” Emily told Ryan rather than asking. She was already picking him up before he could say anything. As Emily carried Ryan to the sink in the bathroomwhere his miniature shower was, he couldn’t help but feel like he wasn’t even a person to her now. She was treating him like a pet right now, and not like a boyfriend. She wasn’t even waiting for his response or even tried to consider how little he felt whenever she treated him the way she wanted to.

 

As soon as Ryan was set down on the sink, Emily started to ask, “Do you want me to wash-”

 

“I can wash myself,” Ryan told her. Ryan didn’t think he snapped at her but she did seem a little taken back at the suddenness of the words. “Just,” Ryan started to say, “can I just shower?”

 

“Sorry,” Emily said sadden. She left the bathroom leaving him alone in peace and alone.

 

Sure it would have been nice for Emily to wash him, but not right now. He just didn’t want to be taken care of, he just wanted to feel like he could still do things himself. Which was starting to look like those moments were becoming less and less.

 

 

 

 

Dinner was quite. Almost worse than the car ride. Anytime Emily or Ryan’s mom tried to ask about the classroom, Ryan just responded with, “I don’t want to talk about it.” As much as Ryan wanted to start blaming people like Emily for leaving him or the students for kidnapping him, what was the point? There was nothing she could do to fix what had happen, maybe prevent next time. Which was laughable that Ryan would even think that there was going to be a next time. No way was he going back to a school so long as he lived. Instead, Ryan just felt the weight of the day hit him and after nibbling on the small piece of meatloaf that his mother made, he just wanted to head to bed. After dinner Ryan was off to bed. There wasn’t really a reason for him to stay up. As Ryan headed to bed he heard both Emily and his mom wish him a good night.

 

Ryan got into bed and tried to sleep. The only thing that helped Ryan sleep a little better at night, was that his mom and Emily both sounded worried about him. That at least showed they had some sort of sense of concern toward him as a person. Or was it a different kind of concern, like one for a thing or pet…

 

 

 

 

 

Ryan woke up seeing Emily was already gone and left for work. Getting up, Ryan noticed it was still kind of early. It didn’t sound like his mother was up yet, so Ryan headed off to the kitchen to try and get some breakfast in the silent apartment. It wasn’t too long of a walk, now that Ryan was getting used to the distance from his bedroom to the kitchen. Taking his ladder up to the top of the counter, Ryan headed off to his little stash of food and drink. Fixing up a meager meal, Ryan sat there on the counter to enjoy his food and morning. Ryan was doing much better since the other day. With a good rest, and some food, Ryan was feeling restored. It was amazing what a little bit of sleep and a good breakfast could do for you.

 

Ryan was still on the counter top and just munching on a tiny chunk of pop-tart when he heard his mother coming out of her room. At first Ryan didn’t even bother saying anything till his mother came into the kitchen in her drowsy state.

 

“Ryan,” His mother called out as she looked around. It was obvious she missed Ryan on the counter as she called out again and headed off into the his open bedroom. Ryan didn’t call out as he figured he could finish his meal first before talking to his mother. As he swallowed his pop-tart chunk he watched as his mother exited the bed room.

 

“I guess he’s not here. Probably went with Emily again,” Mary said out loud reaching up to her ear and pulling out the receiver.

 

“No wait, MOM!” Ryan shouted. Obvious it went unheard as his mother held the ear piece and put it into her pocket. She wiggled a finger in her to ear alleviating any discomfort she had from wearing the hearing device.

 

“Why would he go back to that school,” Mary questioned unaware to her son who was in fact still in the house with her.

 

Ryan shouted again to get his mom’s attention but she didn’t hear a word he said. Instead she walked into the kitchen and headed to the fridge.

 

“MOM! COME ON!! HEY!!!!! MOTHER!!!!!” Ryan screamed with all his might that his voice broke and his throat hurt. He gave off a hard cough as he looked to see his mother not hear a single sound. She must have some sort of hearing issues or Ryan was really just that small that his voice didn’t carry at all. Ryan could do nothing as his massive mother headed to the fridge and opened it up. She looked around for a few moments before grabbing what looked to be some bacon and a small thing of already scrambled eggs from a previous breakfast. Ryan continued to try and get her attention but with his mother’s back turned toward him, not a single sound got to her.

 

Ryan watched his mother toss a thing of eggs and bacon into the microwave and grabbed a cup of orange juice before taking everything to the dinning table to eat her breakfast. As she munched on her food, Ryan was on the fence about leaving the counter to try and get his mother to notice him. However, he didn’t want to try and rush to the kitchen table. By the time he reached his mother, she would have been done with her food and off to do whatever else. It was best if he stayed put for his mother to notice. As Ryan waited, his mother scrapped and shoveled food into her mouth till she was done and full.

 

“Ahhh, nothing like some bacon to start the day,” Ryan’s mom said as she sat back in the dinning chair. Ryan headed to the edge of the counter that would get him the closest to his mother, who was still far away, and tried shouting. Just as Ryan inhaled to yell the sound of a remote clicking and the giant TV turning on filled the air with the sounds of whatever his mother turned the channel to.

 

“God damn it,” Ryan said to himself as the sounds of the early talk show filled the silent room with it’s loud voice. “Now it’s impossible to call out to mom.” Ryan was so peeved right now. Of course his mother would turn on the television. Sure enough, his mother sat there just about a few feet away from him with her back to him and toward the show she was watching. So… what did he do? It was safest to stay here without having to worry about his mother mistaking him as something else again. And there was no real rush to leave the counter top, sure he could head to his room but still it would be better for his mother to know he was here with her at some point.

 

Deciding it was best to stay where he was, he would eventually get his mother’s attention…

 

 

 

 

An hour had passed and Ryan’s mother hadn’t budged an inch. Ryan was annoyed and pissed. How long was his mother going to just sit there and do nothing! Finally Ryan watched his mother starting to get up and pick up her plate and her empty cup. Just as Ryan saw his mom turning around, she stumbled. Ryan watched as his mother dropped her plate and it clattered to the ground unbroken. However the plate’s crumbs and little food particles that Mary hadn’t eaten scattered over the floor.

 

“OH poop...” Ryan’s mom huffed. “I would do something like this today… I guess this place could use some cleaning,” Ryan’s mom smiled and nodded in agreement to her words. “Might as well do some house choirs while everyone is out. That way no one is in my way,” She spoke to herself, and to Ryan who just picked up her words.

 

“Cleaning,” Ryan repeated. “She’s going to clean?”

 

Ryan watched his mother walk away from the mess and back to her bedroom. What was she doing? Ryan only had to wait a few minutes before he let out an aghast noise as his mother walked out of her room in nothing more than a thin pair of underwear and bra covering her body. A swimming suit would have covered more as his unaware mom carried a large load of clothing out of her room and to the small laundry room. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING MOM?!” Ryan cried out trying not to see his mother prancing around the apartment nearly nude. “Oh god,” Ryan muttered embarrassed of his mother’s near nudity.

 

As if she were answer her son’s unheard question Mary walked out of the laundry room still wearing nothing but a thin string of cloting. Ryan tried not to watch his mother standing off in the distance lifting her hands over her head and stretching. Her ample chest thrust out more as she leaned backwards a bit stretching her shoulders and arms. Mary let out a few sounds of release as she sighed, “Don't want to pull anything. Cleaning always was the best way to work out,” She said happily as she leaned forward and touched her toes. Ryan could see his mother’s ass crack revealing itself as she bent forward.

 

“what the fuck...” Ryan looked away not wanting to see anymore. “Why is she….” Ryan didn’t want an answer, he just wanted his mother clothed and not showing so much skin. She always found a way to make Ryan feel uncomfortable and now was no exception.

 

Just as soon as Ryan’s mom was done doing her stretching, he watched as she rummaged around the laundry room and pulled out a duster.

 

“She’s really going to do this,” Ryan muttered in disbelief as she started on the far end of the living room and started to dust everything from top to bottom. Starting with the shelves holding all the movies and disk that Ryan and Emily owned. Than Mary moved onto the TV and entertainment systems they had. She worked her way around the room. She had to rise up on her tiptoes to reach the high places and dust them.

 

“Goodness, do they not dust?” Mary asked herself over the television that was still playing in the background. “Well good thing I'm here!”

 

Ryan covered his eyes as his mother pulled her underwear out from her ass crack for the third time since she started cleaning. It seemed each time she reached up, the small string found it’s way back into the naughty place. “God damn it,” Ryan muttered trying not to think about it. It would have been hot to see Emily doing this, bending and leaning around with her cloths sticking to her skin of showing off parts of her body, now that was something...but his mom?

 

Now it wasn’t like Ryan’s mom was in bad shape or ugly, it was far from it. She was probably the most healthy and attractive mom there was for her age. Her chest was the kind of size that someone could lose their head in between them, and Ryan would probably lose his entire body if he tired. Mary’s back side was just as tone and supple, as it shook just slightly with each step she took. The bouncing that her booty did as Mary walked around the living room dusting, anyone would have loved grabbing them checks or slapping that wiggling flesh. However there was one problem, THAT WAS RYAN’S MOM! The woman that gave birth to him and took care of him, kissed him good night when he was a little boy... and still tries to do it even when he was over 25!

 

Ryan couldn’t watch his mom dust anymore. As a son he was disgusted, but as a man… yeah he wasn’t going to even touch that thought. It was best if he just waited till she was done doing her cleaning, however long that might be.

 

Ryan looked into the kitchen, the complete opposite direction of his mother as she let out grunts and groans as she reached those hard to reach spots with the duster. She was making her way around the doorway to the apartment and was getting close to Ryan. Hopefully she would see him? He wanted to turn around and see how close his mom was, but he wouldn’t chance seeing something that would make him regret looking. The shame he was already feeling was immense. He didn’t want to add anymore-

 

A shadow blocked out any light from behind Ryan, covering him in darkness. Out of reflexes, Ryan spun around caught a glimpse of his mother’s belly button hovering just a few inches away. She was cleaning directly behind him. Ryan looked up at the enormous fleshy wall that towered up and toward the moon sized boobs blocking out any sign of Mary’s face. Ryan gulped at the size of his mother being so close. He could feel the heat coming off her body, and see the sweat already building up as it trickled down her tummy and down...

 

Ryan didn’t even look past her belly as he didn’t want to see past the thin cloth that covered his mother’s private parts. Instead he looked up to the heavens as his mother reached and struggled to clean the top of the cabinets above Ryan’s head. Whatever she was reaching for, was difficult as she had to be on the very tip of her big toe like a ballerina trying to get that last spot without a chair for help.

 

“Almost,” She grumbled from above Ryan. Ryan didn’t know why, but he felt like he should probably step back. He was a little too close to his mom.

 

It happened in a blink of an eye, but Ryan was able to see it all happen in slow motion. Ryan’s mom slipped or her toe gave out or something else, but all of a sudden her body collapsed and fell down… right on Ryan. Her chest came dropping down like boulders or mountains crumbling. Ryan could only hold up his hands as the two fleshy orbs came crashing down with so much force that if he were anywhere else he would be a small splat under his mother’s gigantic tits. However God was on Ryan’s side, as he was directly in between each massive flesh bag, and slipped right in between his mother’s sweaty boobs. The sweat help slide him inside with no resistance as he was instantly compressed and squeezed by the walls around him. The amount of liquid covered and drenched Ryan to the point it felt like he just dove into a pool. A very warm sweaty pool made from his mom’s boob sweat. Ryan closed his eyes as his mother’s perspiration covered his head and threatened to sting his eyes if he opened them. Ryan’s arms were pinned to his side as his legs were firmly pressed together, restricting any movement

 

Ryan let out a yell for help, “MOOOOM!”

 

However there was no response. Ryan was still stuck in the extremely tight spot, as it was very clear that his mother needed another bra size due to how tight it was. The amount of space he had was abysmal and he couldn’t imagine how his mother felt all day wearing something this tight pressing her fun bags so close together.

 

There was a deep rumble as his mother spoke, “Ooow, thank goodness I had my babies to catch me.”

 

Ryan felt his prison warp and shake as his mother was doing something. His whole fleshy world wiggled and jiggled as he was displaced even more somewhere else. As the walls warped and bent around him, Ryan let out a gasp of air as they pressed down on him. The lack of air made it clear he was running out of breath. He was going to suffocate in his mother’s cleavage! Ryan tried to move while the flesh jiggled around him. After just a little longer, Ryan felt fresh air on his face and he took a deep breath of the clean fresh air as he gasped for oxygen.

 

Ryan caught a few breaths of air as he blinked through the layer of sweat accumulated on his head. Just as he blinked away the liquid, he could see the sea of flesh around him wiggling as his mother was touching and playing with her boobs.

 

“Cushioned me from my fall,” She laughed before letting go of her breast. Ryan heard his mother from above who wasn’t even looking between her breast, and so not at him, “I guess that’s what the kids mean by, more cushion for the pushin?”

 

Ryan didn’t comment as he didn’t want to think about his mother and that sexual phrase. Instead he was trying to wiggle out of his mother’s booby trap. It seemed he was still stuck, and only his head was sticking out. His arms and hands were still pinned.

 

“MOM!” Ryan shouted for the hundredth time today, only to have her not hear him over the stupid television in the background. Or maybe he was just that small and insignificant.

 

Without her noticing Ryan’s situation, his mother once again went back to cleaning, and Ryan was along for the ride. His mother’s enormous face was tilted upward as she continued to brush and dust away at the top of the kitchen cabinets.

 

Ryan tried to worm or wiggle, only to find he wasn’t pulling himself out, he was sliding downward. Ryan stop struggling the moment his shoulder slide downward and only his head was sticking out. As much as Ryan hated this, he hated not breathing more… so Ryan remained as still as possible as his mother cleaned and dusted.

 

“There,” Ryan’s mom finally said as she got the last spot. “Whew,” Mary said whipping at the sweat on her forehead with the back of her hand. “That was a good work out,” Mary laughed shaking Ryan with her deep laughter. Ryan watched as his mother’s large hand came into view as it towered above him.

 

“Mom?”

 

Before he got his answer the hand dove downward right into Ryan. The large massive hand pushed and shoved Ryan deeper into the cleavage as it started to more around. Ryan was battered and pushed around as he was drenched back in the hot sweaty chamber. The liquid again assaulted Ryan’s face forcing him to close his eyes and go along for the ride. “So sweaty,” Mary’s deep voice could be heard all around Ryan as she must have been cleaning up her titty sweat with her hand. Ryan on the other hand was battered and swatted around between his mother’s bosom. Ryan felt his head smack into something hard like a finger or something.

 

“Huh, what was that,” Mary’s voice vibrated Ryan as she spoke. Sure enough, Ryan’s mom started to search more friskily which only made things worse for Ryan.

 

Unable to speak or move, again, Ryan was only able to stay still as the chamber he was in vibrated and moved. His mother was searching for him, or whatever she thought was stuck in between her breast. Just as Ryan felt his mother’s fingers dig a little deeper and toward him, his feet popped out. Soon his whole body followed suit as he didn’t have time to react. Ryan fell out of his mother’s grasp and went tumbling downward. Ryan couldn’t see, but he hit something fleshy or soft, than rolled and bounced and hit something as equally soft. Through the commotion of falling and hitting things, Ryan finally landed on something hard and rolled to a stop. He felt sore and had to wipe the sweat from his eyes, yet again. But this time he could move his arms.

 

“oooh,” Ryan moaned as he laid there not moving. He must have rolled down his mother’s body or bounced off her leg or something… it seemed to break his fall for the most part.

 

Before Ryan could get assessed to his situation he heard his mother say out loud, “Must have been some dust or crumbs from breakfast. Speaking of crumbs...” There was stomping as Ryan’s mom left the kitchen, going somewhere.

 

“Fucking hell,” Ryan said sitting up and rubbing his shoulder and leg. It wasn’t bad, just a little sore from the fall. Luckily his fall was cushioned and he didn’t slap into the ground from the fall. Maybe he would have survived or maybe not, it wasn’t something Ryan wanted to try. Looking up, he saw that he was standing iunder the counter top. Looking off to the side where the ladder was at the end of the counter top, it was only a couple of feet away… if he was normal size, now it looked like a football field. Ryan was just a few minutes away form safety.

 

Not waiting for his mom, Ryan stood up and started to work his way toward the-

 

A large object slammed down near Ryan distracting him. He turned his head just in time to see a large dust pan off to the side. The large object’s handled shot up into the sky where he spotted his mom with the broom in her other hand.

 

“MO-”

 

The large hairs on the broom slapped down next to Ryan and swept with such force that he felt a gust of air as it swept all the materials in it’s path toward the dust pan. The sound of small things hitting the plastic container filled the air as his mother carelessly swept the floor. It wasn’t till the large broom moved onto the next spot to be swept that Ryan realized it was too late. The large black hairs slapped and pinned him down on the ground. Soon his body was rolled and pushed around as he tumbled and tripped over himself. The broom grabbed and swatted at his body as Ryan and everything else around him was tossed into the dust pan with such force that Ryan was in darkness before he even knew what was going on.

 

“DAMN IT MOM! FUCKING LOOK-” Ryan’s words were cut off as the broom slammed more stuff into the dust pan, spraying Ryan with materials. Dust, dirt, salt, crumbs, and whatever else that was scattered on the floor. All of it pelted Ryan’s body as he was stuck in the firing zone.

 

“OWW,” Ryan shouted as he felt his skin stinging where he was hit. Ryan didn’t have a chance to stand up as his mother picked up the dust pan. The pan tilted and tossed Ryan and all the collected trash into the back of the pan. Ryan had just enough time to see his mother not looking down at what she collected before moving onto the next spot. As Mary placed the pan down, Ryan tumbled forward and could see the opening tilted to the floor… just as the broom slammed more shit at him. Ryan held up his hands over his face as small particles pelted him yet again. Hard bits of dried rice and cheese slapped at Ryan’s body as he protected himself the best he could. Chunks of uneaten food and debris left by were flung at Ryan and the dust pan.

 

Ryan’s mother kept sweeping the floor, not giving Ryan any time to escape the dust pan. Any progress he made, was erased when the pan tilted, or he was hit with such debris he couldn’t move in time. Ryan didn’t even have time to call out to his mom. After the pan collect enough dirty and droppings left after the last time the floor was cleaned, Mary figured it was enough to toss. Ryan was standing in the tilted dust pan with enough trash and dirt to cover up to his hip. Ryan knew there was only one place that it was all heading.

 

“MOM! GOD DAMN IT!! MOTHER LOOK FUCKING DOWN HERE,” Ryan screamed his lungs out only to be ignored. Sure enough, the familiar looking surrounds past his mother’s nearly nude body, told Ryan that he was just a few steps away from the kitchen’s trash can. If he was tossed in there, would anyone know? Maybe Emily could save him when she got home?? Would his mother empty the trash before????

 

Ryan felt himself breaking down in tears as his heart was racing. His mother was going to throw him away!

 

Ryan watched as his oblivious mother started to lift and tilt the dust pan. Everything started to slide and start to head to the lip of the incoming trash can. Sure enough the trash was looking full, but not full enough for Ryan to escape. If he didn’t get his mother to-

 

A loud pinging could be heard throughout the apartment.

 

“OH, the laundry is washed,” Mary said setting the dust pan down next to the trash can. Ryan blinked for just a second realizing his mother’s lack of clothing and laundry saved his life…

 

Ryan didn’t hesitate as he left the dust pan. He felt his reddened skin complain as if he had what felt like sun burn or bee stings on his skin where the piece of food and dirt hit. Ryan didn’t waste much time as he looked around for a safe place. Ryan was done trying to get his mom to help him. He had to survive on his own. He wouldn’t trust her to save him from herself. No, Ryan wasn’t take a fucking chance on this. Instead Ryan headed to the oven… just like last time, he dove under there and hide. Sure enough his mom came back in a few moments as she must have put all the laundry in the dryer. She effortlessly flung all the debris from the dust pan into the trash. In less than a moment she pulled the edges closed and sealed the trash up and was carrying it to door to throw away later. There wouldn’t have been a moment for Ryan to try and get help from his mom. If she didn’t see him in that split second he would have been doomed…

 

“Fuck...” Ryan gasped laying on his back under the oven. He took a few gulps of air, and some much needed rest. Ryan was on the ground in the dark safe space from his mother’s nearly death experiences. This was too much for Ryan to take.

 

Soon the sounds of his mother’s bare feet walking back to the kitchen could be heard. Ryan looked out form under the oven and watched as his mom’s large legs walked into the kitchen and stood next to the empty trash can. Sure enough she put a new bag in, and set the broom and dust pan away. Ryan stayed under the oven as his mom walked around in the kitchen. It seemed the next thing on her list was dishes. Her large feet were just off to the side of the stove where the sink was.

 

“I’m just going to stay here all day,” Ryan said to himself.

 

There was a scurrying sound from deeper in the dark.

 

“Wh-what was that,” Ryan whispered as his head spun to look into the dark. He couldn’t see anything… but there was a very creepy feeling that chilled Ryan. The sound of something moving made Ryan start to panic. “Whose there,” Ryan stupidly called out. Ryan wasn’t ready for the sound of movement heading closer toward him. Ryan let out a cry of alarm as he crawled out from under the stove. He headed instinctual toward the light and to safety from whatever was making that noise. Ryan spotted a large dark mass pass him and head out into the open light of the kitchen. That was when he was able to spot the incest about his size crawling away from Ryan. Ryan must have spooked the-

 

In a flash a large bare foot slapped down on the kitchen tile floor with a loud thump. The sound of squishing and crunching of the insects’ body could be heard from Ryan’s position. Ryan watched his mother’s foot start to twist and grind the remains of the bug under her bare sole, just a few inches from his spot. Flashes of Steven getting squished by a shoe and now this foot all hit Ryan at once. His mother squashed the bug without any hesitation or remorse.

 

“Ugh… disgusting,” Ryan’s mom said with hate in her voice. “Creepy,” Mary said giving her foot a good twist smearing the juices around, “crawly,” another sickening twist could be heard, “Bugs!” Ryan watched his mom pull and drag her foot across the tile leaving a nice trail of bug guts on the ground. Ryan felt his body shiver and shake from the sight. That could have been him. His mother didn’t even give the bug a nanosecond of a though before murdering the creature. If he was just slightly faster than he was now…

 

Ryan’s mom easily wiped up the remains of the bug and tossed it in the trash. Ryan didn’t move as an enormous eye tried peering under the oven. “How many of you disgusting creatures are there? Living off our crumbs…” Ryan’s mom asked. Soon Mart got up and left. But before she left the kitchen Ryan heard her say, “Where’s the bug spray...”

 

“SHIT!” Ryan said sounding panicked. His mom would be relentless with that shit. She would debug the oven by spraying and pouring all kinds of toxic chemicals in her with him. He had to get out now, before she returned. Ryan darted out of from the kitchen and headed to the underside of the counter. As Ryan ran past the spot the bug was crushed, Ryan spotted just a leg or antenna left. There was Just the faintest color of the insects gooey bug blood left behind on the tile floor. Just enough that someone at Ryan’s size would be able to make out as a stain. As Ryan made it to the slight cover of the kitchen counter, he ran toward the ladder. He had to get off the ground.

 

Ryan made it to the end of the counter and turned toward his ladder, only to freeze in his tracks…

 

“WHERE IS THE FUCKING LADDER?!?!”

 

Ryan saw nothing where his ladder should have been for him to climb up. Looking around for any sign of the ladder, Ryan’s eyes spotted something near the sink.

 

Ryan let out an aggravated noise, “Are you fucking kidding me?! Why are you washing the fucking ladder?!?!?!” Ryan cried out as he spotted his ladder being washed with the dishes. His mother was cleaning his only too to get off the ground and to the counter. “FUCK!” What did he do now? The sound of some rustling could be heard from the laundry room as it sounded like his mom found the bug spray. With nowhere to run, Ryan had to get out of view. Sure enough, he spun around the corner so he was on the inside of the kitchen, hugging the counter of the counter. He would have to wait for his mom to enter the kitchen to run around the corner and to the other side where he was, just before his mother swept him up by the broom. Ryan held his chest hoping the sound of his heart pounding didn’t give him away. Soon the gigantic stomping feet thundered toward Ryan. Ryan watched his still nearly nude mother walk into the kitchen with a grin on her face.

 

“Time to die bugs!” Ryan watched as his mother knelt by the oven. She pointed her ass out and looked back under the oven, “Chock on this,” She called out as she held the bug spray and sprayed the chemicals under the oven. She swept it back and forth over and over again… emptying the bottle of toxic chemicals under the stove. If Ryan was under there, he was sure he’d be dead…

 

Not wanting to watch his mother’s ass shake back and forth as she swayed with the joy of exterminating what she assumed was a nest of insects, Ryan headed over to the other side of the counter and sat down. His mother was insane…

 

“There… pest free,” Ryan’s mom said before the sound of the empty can hit the bottom of the trash can. “Now back to cleaning!” Ryan heard his mother gleefully hum as she washed the ladder on the other side of the only protection he had from her. “There, all clean. Now it just needs to dry,” Ryan’s mom said setting the ladder down on the counter top to dry… still out of reach.

 

The sudden stomping shook Ryan to the core as he stayed sitting down on the ground. Mary’s large feet pads slapped the ground with earthquake like vibrations as she walked out of the kitchen to do something else. Ryan didn’t budge… where could he go that would be safe from his mom? He couldn’t go back to the oven, not for a while. He knew the bug spray would kill him if he so much as tried to crawl under there again. It would take at least an hour or two for the chemicals to dissipate enough for him to try. He could try and hid in the living room, under a chair or sofa… but he was almost positive his mother would be cleaning there next. Head to his room? She wouldn’t-

 

Suddenly the sound of a large device being wheeled from the laundry room to his bed room was heard.

 

“What is she-”

 

The sound of the vacuum turning on was heard. The whirling sound of sucking and cleaning filled the apartment with it’s defining sounds, even blocking out the sound of the TV. She was cleaning his bedroom?! This was his time to run… but where? His mind was drawling a blank. The first place he saw that wasn’t in the open was the kitchen table. Ryan ran and hide behind one of the table legs. Ryan was on the other side of the wooden leg as his mom came out of the bed room. She was still vacuuming and seemed to be dancing while she sucked up any dirt stuck in the carpet. Ryan’s mom twisted her body left and right as she pushed and pulled the vacuum to whatever beat she was singing in her head. She looked to be having fun as she cleaned. She closed Ryan’s door as she continued to vacuum the carpet that lead to the living room. Right past the kitchen and counter. She definitely would have spotted him if he stayed where he was.

 

The continues sound of the vacuum grew louder as Ryan’s mom kept sucking up whatever was in it’s path. Next she headed to her room and started to clean up her living space. Ryan leaned up against the kitchen table and tried to ignore the sounds of his mom.

 

Suddenly a soft voice could be heard off to his left, “HEY YOU!”

 

Ryan frowned as he turned his head toward the sound. Past the kitchen table he spotted something… something around his size under the couch. Ryan frowned and looked harder. It was a head that belong to a girl that looked to be around her early 20’s or late teens. “What? Who-”

 

“What’s going on!” She yelled over the sound of the vacuum.

 

Ryan was finding it hard to hear her over the vacuum. Maybe Ryan should be shocked or surprise that there was a shrinky in his house, but that didn't’ cross his mind. Instead, he headed to the other side of the dinning room table and closer to the girl. There was probably a good 2 feet or so from the kitchen table to the living room and than another foot or so to the back of the sofa where the girl was hiding under. Once Ryan was close enough he called out to her, “She’s cleaning!”

 

The nervous and frightened women looked around, “Cleaning what?”

 

“The whole apartment,” Ryan yelled over the noise. “It’s not safe there you need to come here-”

 

The woman looked confused before shouting, “Fuck that! I’ve been safe under here for weeks!”

 

“Weeks?” Ryan shook his head, “Never mind, just hurry up before-”

 

The sound of Mary’s bedroom door closing and the vacuum getting louder filled the air. It was too late, his mom was in the living room. Sure enough she was vacuuming the whole house. Ryan watched the unknown girl dive back under the couch. Ryan was about to head after her when his mother came around and started to vacuum nearby. Ryan hide behind the kitchen’s wooden leg and prayed his mom didn’t see him. He felt exposed, but he knew he was fine… right?

 

Soon his mom vacuumed toward the TV with her back turned to Ryan and the couch. She switched the TV off as she pushed the vacuum close to the television and wall it was attached to. Now was his chance to try and convince the girl it wasn’t safe. “HEY YOU NEED TO RUN TO ME NOW!”

 

Either she wasn’t listening or didn’t hear him or didn’t believe him. Whatever the reason was she gave no response or reaction to his warning. Ryan tried again but it was the same result. Ryan was about to go in after the girl when his mom turned around. Ryan spun back around the table leg and remained still. Soon his mother danced and wiggled her behind toward the couch and started to suck up whatever crumbs left behind from the endless days of snacking he and Emily had. They used to just eat popcorn or chips while watching a movie. There were countless crumbs and bits of food left behind from their careless snacking.

 

The sounds of grains of food and whatever else was sucked up the vacuum, filling the air with the rattling sounds before vanishing into the depth of the loud device. Ryan’s mom pushed and pulled the vacuum over a spot a few times before she was satisfied with the results.

 

The sound of the vacuum clicking upright filled the room as his mom turned it off and set it to the side.

 

“Oooof,” His mother grunted as she shoved the coach out of the way and pushed it with all her might. Ryan turned around to see his mom effortlessly shoving the large sofa out of the way so she can vacuum the spot where the couch sat. With a look of horror he saw the frighten girl cowering in the now open spot as his mom removed any hiding spot for the girl to hide.

 

“What-” Ryan’s mom called out looking down at the shrunken girl. “Who?” Ryan’s mom frowned as she squinted and looked at the little girl. Ryan watched not sure what was going to happen. His mom saw the girl, now what?

 

Ryan heard the tiny women scream, “Please! Don’t hurt me!”

 

Ryan continued to watch the women and his mom look at each other for just a few moments.

 

Mary let out a tired and annoyed sigh, “Bugs, and now vermin…”

 

Ryan was horrified by what he just heard, but the way she said it was full of disgust and coldness. Suddenly Ryan watched his mom grab the vacuum and switch it on. The roar of the vacuum coming to life and sucking up on the carpet was heard. Ryan couldn’t turn away as he watched his own mother just push the vacuum forward and toward the screaming girl. The shrinky had no chance as the vacuum ran over her body and whatever other crumbs around her and sucked them all up. The rattling and slurping sounds that filled the air as the vacuum ate and swallowed whatever was in it’s path shook Ryan to the core. His mom went back to her little dancing booty wiggling as she pushed and pulled the vacuum over the same spot a few times not even reacting to sucking up the helpless girl. It was just another piece of rubbish being cleaned up…

 

Ryan fell to his knees and huddled behind the table leg as his mom practically pranced around in her underwear finishing up her cleaning. Another huff and the couch was pushed back into place, almost as if it never even was moved. Ryan shook as his mom finished cleaning the living room and turned off the vacuum. She pushed it away and to the laundry room. Still Ryan didn’t move. How could he? He was still shaking and petrified at what his mother did.

 

The sound of the dryer going off was heard as his mom started to get her clothes. Ryan remained hidden from his mom as she got her clothes and headed to her room. Sure enough the sounds of a shower running was heard as his mother was now cleaning herself after cleaning the house. The joyful sounds of his mother singing in the shower filled the apartment as she bathed off any sweat she built up.

 

All it did was chill Ryan even more.

 

“I knew having mom around here was a bad idea,” Ryan nearly cried as he sat huddled behind a table leg that offered barely any cover from his mother.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know if there are any mistakes.  Also do you like the mother/milf chapter? Wasn't planing on doing anymore of the mom (maybe not like a full chapter) but if everyone likes her...