- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This first chapter is to set the stage, so kindly read it as such and not as a complete story.

 

 

The clock above the whiteboard reads 3:45 and the students rise to leave as Professor Sofia Jameson calls out “You’re final papers are due on my desk by five o’clock Wednesday.  Don’t be late.”

 

Sophomore Gloria Jones closes her books and puts them in her backpack, then heads down the steps of the lecture hall to the large experimentation table where Professor Jameson is putting her laptop into her carrying case.  Gloria looks over at a freshman boy also walking over to the front of the desk, apparently shy he keeps a good distance away from her.

 

The young freshman, Troy Benedict, already nervous about talking with such an intimidating woman as Professor Jameson, can barely hide his erection at being so close to Gloria and Professor Jameson.  Both women have perfect bodies in his opinion, easily centerfold material should either choose to do so, but they also had larger than normal breasts.  Almost cartoonish in their size he thought, obviously firm to sit so high and protrude nearly straight out rather than hang down.  They reminded him more of blimp shaped cannons ready to knock over buildings, and more than once his scientific mind led him to attempt timing the interval between Professor Jameson’s breasts entering the room and the rest of her body.  At her normal, fast walking pace his precision chronometer once read 0.81 seconds, though lacking scientific control, he swears by his timing.

 

Troy lowered his backpack in front of him to hide his erection.  Embarrassed, he slowly looked over to Gloria to see if she noticed; but he could not make out where she was looking due to the lecture hall lights reflecting off of her large, round, horn rimmed glasses.  Troy could not help observing the large round lenses gave her a wise owl appearance; and along with her high cheek bones, huge rounded breasts stretching the fabric of a tight, white t-shirt beneath her sweater, and her slim yet rounded butt, she had the quintessential bubbly blonde look of a high school cheerleader.

 

Quickly Troy switched his gaze to Professor Jameson, hoping to see that she did not catch him gawking at Gloria.  Once again the lights of the lecture hall prevented him from seeing the eyes behind them.  Only in Professor Jameson’s case she wore thinner, rectangular horn rimmed glassed.  ‘There must be some unknown written law that smart women all wear horn rimmed eyeglasses’ he thought to himself.  As her stared at Professor Jameson, Troy could not help but remember her almost precise resemblance to one of his favorite Japanimation cartoon characters, Vice-President Meiko Shiraki, only with blacker hair and if possible, larger breasts.  It was not lost on Troy that Professor Jameson’s breasts were causing her blouse to separate into elongated, open ovals between each button which were straining to contain her chest, despite her traditional professor’s tweed jacket trying to cover them.

 

After what seemed like an eternity for Troy, Professor Jameson finally spoke up.

 

“Both of you handed in your final papers early, and you’ll both be happy to know I reviewed them and you both received an A+.  Gloria, your theories and observations on the chemical emissions of microorganisms are nothing less than genius.  Troy, your study of biological adsorption of nutrients is extremely in-depth, And, might I add, correct as far as my own research has shown.  Congratulations both of you.”

 

Gloria lets out a deep breath of relief.  “That’s great to hear Professor Jameson.”

 

“Please, you can call me Sofia, or Sophie if you prefer.”

 

“Thank you Sofia…..Sophie.” Gloria responds as Professor Jameson smiles in approval.

 

“Thank you Sophie.” Troy tells Professor Jameson, only for her to tilt her head down and look at him over her glasses in disapproval.

 

“I mean…..Thank you Professor Jameson” he mutters out as she now raises her head, her point having been made.

 

“That said, many students have requested to be my research assistant.  As you know, Thea Papadopoulos is my current research assistant, and shall remain so until she graduates next year, at which time she will be staying on as a biology teaching assistant until she gets tenure, as well as continuing on our research.  I’ve already made my decision as to who will be my newest assistant; but before I let either of you know I would like to discuss a rather…..um…..unique proposition, especially for the loser.  Oh, I mean the runner up.  Are you interested?”

 

“Of course Sophie” Gloria answers assured of her new position.

 

“Ah, yes Professor Jameson” Troy replies fully sure he did not get the job.

 

“Are You Sure Troy? Professor Jameson asks.

 

“Y…Yes Professor Jameson.” Troy stutters.

 

“Good.  Now if you both would not mind discussing this further in the privacy of my office, let us be off.” Professor Jameson addresses Gloria and Troy as the walk towards the lecture hall door alongside of their professor.  Professor Jameson stops and looks down at Troy, who quickly takes a place several steps behind them.

 

Walking through the campus corridors and across the main green, Troy’s gaze becomes fixated on Professor Jameson’s and Gloria’s asses.  He realizes they could walk off a cliff and he would blindly follow them over.  His erection grows to a fullness he’s never felt before, something about a woman’s ass, especially these two, the shape, the firmness, the way they moved, so tight looking yet they reminded Troy of soft pillows to rest his weary head.  He was captivated by their beauty, and his mind went wild imagining the wonders of their ass cracks hid by the fabric of Professor Jameson’s plaid skirt and Gloria’s loose fitting cotton shorts.

 

The two women walked along conversing casually as the throbbing of Troy’s hard on turned into convulsive eruption.  ‘Oh DAMN!  I just came in my pants’ he thinks silently, trying to hide his shame better with his backpack.

 

-

 

The three walked into Professor Jameson’s lab where Thea Papadopoulos was attaching sensors to a small brownish orb about one and a half inches in diameter.

 

“Hello Thea” Professor Jameson greeted her.

 

“Sophie” Thea smiled brightly back.  “So are these our new lab partners?”

 

“I believe one is for sure.  We’ll find out about the other shortly.  How are the stability reports coming?” the professor asks.

 

“These six have all proven completely stable” she answers pointing to six brown orbs on a rack, similar to the orb she is presently attaching wires to, only the six are attached to one another with what Gloria and Troy believe is a three inch length of silk cord.  “I shall know about this one in about ten minutes” Thea tells the professor as she slyly turns a computer monitor away from their view.  “My results have all been recorded thus far and you can review them at your leisure on our secure server.”

 

Gloria and Troy look quizzically at the small brown globes, and wonder in amazement as Professor Jameson flicks each one of the six on the rack with her finger as if with contempt.  Each orb reacts by wobbling about, and Gloria and Troy are reminded of blubber from the Disney movie.  Beyond their amazement of the globes, they both look about the lab at the incredible amount of equipment, some of which they recognize, most of which they do not.

 

Following Professor Jameson, they continue on to her private office.

 

“Please, have a seat” the professor offers them both as she sits in her leather recliner.  Gloria and Troy both take a seat in equally luxuriant leather bound chairs opposite the professor’s exquisite cocobolo wood desk, clear except for her personal laboratory laptop.  Looking about they are in awe of the volumes of books and fine artifacts, more reflective of a millionaire’s private den than a university professor.

 

Professor Jameson opens a drawer and removes two files, each with paperwork inside, which she pushes across her desktop.  One towards Gloria, the other towards Troy.

 

“I want you both to know my decision has already been made as to who shall be my new assistant.  As you both already know, graduates who study under me go on to the most prestigious positions in industry.  I have written enough research papers yet to be published to assure my tenure with this or any university without the hindrance of having to waste any further time researching mundane subjects for the rest of my career and beyond, leaving me free to devote my undivided attention to those subject areas I find more interesting…..and personally more rewarding” Professor Jameson smiles.

 

Both Gloria and Troy listen on anxious of their careers’ futures.

 

“Both of you need this position to stay on financially, despite your GPA’s your scholarships are limited.  You both live off campus and both have apartment leases about to expire with the end of the semester.  So I have a fully funded future for one of you, and an opportunity for the other.  Are you interested?”

 

After a few moments thought, Gloria answers “Yes…..Yes Sophie I am.  Very much so.”

 

Troy, seeing no alternative replies the same, “Yes, very much Professor Jameson.”

 

“Ha Ha, so original in your studies, but reduced to repeating Gloria’s words” Professor Jameson admonishes Troy who lowers his head in shame once again.

 

“ I have a question for you both.  It will have no bearing on my decision for my new lab assistant, though it will for the other.  What do you value, your career in science, or scientific progress?”

 

A few seconds go by and Gloria responds “I consider the two one and the same.  My future…..my career in science is to progress science.”

 

“As you probably already know, I’m out of money.  My lease, as you pointed out, is up in two weeks.  I love this science research stuff.  I love finding things out and experiencing new worlds, even if only on the microscopic level.  I…..I’m a social outcast, no family, no friends, except those I find on a petri dish.” Troy sobs.

 

“Troy, how would you like living on a petri dish, and experiencing firsthand what you love to discover so much?” Professor Jameson asks.

 

“Huh?” is all Troy could mumble in reply.

 

“Kindly open your folders” Professor Jameson tells them.

 

Gloria squeaks out a sigh of joy as she reads her contract as Professor Jameson’s new lab assistant.

 

Troy looks down at the file full of paperwork, confused as to its meaning.

 

“Gloria, if you so choose I would love to have you as my new lab assistant along with a full scholarship and guaranteed housing and cost of living, with the potential for university position upon graduation, again, should you so choose.”

 

“YES!” Gloria calls out with glee.

 

“Troy, I realize the paperwork before you is confusing, but here is what it says.  You are to be a willing subject of my experimentation.  I think you should both see something.” With that Professor Jameson turns her laptop around so both Gloria and Troy can look at the screen.

 

The laptop screen has a series of graphs and scales along all the edges, but in the middle is a blue-grey image of somebody in what looks like a tight fetal position.  Squinting at the screen in confusion both Gloria and Troy look up at Professor Jameson for an explanation.

 

“This is the computer rendering of the man inside that orb you saw Thea wiring sensors to.  As you can see he is in a very tight fetal position and as you can also see he is floating around within the orb as a gas.”

 

“I…..I don’t understand…..a man…..in that orb…..it was only an inch in diameter.” Gloria questions.

 

“An inch and a half actually.  You see, my personal research is not simply microbiology, but the logistics of long distance space travel.  We knew that supplying a full crew of space travelers would require more logics in the form of food, oxygen, sleeping quarters, and even sexual activity, that more resources would be needed for the crew alone than fuel for the spacecraft.  So I set about to solve all those logistical needs.  What we found in our research is that many of those needs could be made redundant and unnecessary if certain alterations could be made to the crew.”

 

“Alterations?” Troy stated nervously.

 

“What if we could alter the physical being of the astronauts?  Specifically the male astronauts. Reduce their consumption of supplies to their bare necessities.  And so, we found that male astronauts could survive indefinitely upon the waste of female astronauts provided they are transformed in such a manner to do so.” Professor Jameson explains.

 

“Transformed, how?” Gloria asks.

 

“Simply stated, the woman swallows the male, then her natural biological processes take over and water than makes up 60% of his body’s water is flushed out of her system and the remaining 40% is turned into waste gas.”

 

“Um, you mean 60% of the male is pissed out by the woman.  And the remaining 40%.....” Troy hesitates.

 

“The remaining 40% is farted out as gas” Professor Jameson tells them.

 

“But…..those globes?” Gloria aks.

 

“Obviously, you can’t swallow a man whole at his full size.  So I came up with a bath the subject, oh, I mean participant” Professor Jameson corrects herself as she looks at Troy.  “A bath that is best described as a combination slime and exoskeleton, which allows us to reduce their size for consumption.  There are some unresolvable issues that result though.”

 

“Such as?” Troy questions.

 

“The subject is biologically linked in an almost symbiotic relationship to the woman who swallows him.  It seems being a woman’s fart means being dependent upon her digestive track for sustenance to survive.  It also means, and this should interest you Troy, that the subjects ‘biological adsorption of nutrients’ becomes completely dependent upon the woman’s digestive track.  In other words…”

 

“The subject needs the woman’s waste to survive” Troy finishes her sentence.

 

“Well…..yes……exactly to be precise” Professor Jameson tells him.

 

“But how could the subject survive off of her…..waste……if he’s farted out?” Gloria asks.

 

“The subject has to be reinserted, within his new exoskeleton as an anal bead to be precise.” Professor Jameson explains.

 

“But…..but……how do the new…..anal beads survive while interacting with their host enzymes?” Troy questions.

 

“Oddly enough, we found that the male participants are in a constant state of both excitement and denial, and that their, and this should interest you Gloria, their chemical emissions increase the intensity of their female host’s orgasms” replies the professor.

 

“Wait, you’ve already experimented on this?” Gloria questions.

 

“Well, yes.  After careful progression, Thea and I have determined for a woman any size eleven anal beads are a balance of their bowel’s nutrient and full consumption of waste to leave the beads in permanently and make female orgasms exponentially greater than recorded as normal.”

 

“Eleven?” Troy mutters.

 

“Yes Troy, based upon the eleven live anal beads I’ve had in my ass for the past two semesters.  Thea and I have been keeping constant updates on them, for more than twelve months now.  During this time they have been one mind blowing orgasm after another, for me that is.”

 

Hearing this Gloria could not help trying to hide her lust for Professor Jameson and her heightened orgasms.  “Sophie, how could this involve me?” she asks.

 

“It’s not so much you Gloria, though your participation would be greatly appreciated, it is optional and completely up to you.  It’s more Troy.  Is he willing to let you swallow him Gloria so that we can finally obtain information from a subject who is an informed biologist in order to evaluate our studies more fully?  Thus my proposal is to Troy, are you Troy willing to sign up to be Gloria's fart?”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Kindly add feedback, so I know whether to continie with a next chapter.  I need you to tell me what you think so I may progress from there.