- Text Size +

The giantess studied you through her glasses. Her hand slid under the bedsheets, lifting them to pick you up. Before you knew it she had wrapped you up in the fabric and started to wipe it all over you. The dirty sweat from Katie's ass was somewhat wiped off your body, even if the process hurt a bit it felt good to be semi-clean again.

"Hey! What are you doing with my sheets?!" Gwen yelled at her friend.

"I'm just cleaning Katie's gross sweat off him." Ellie said calmly.

"Hey! Rude!" Katie said.

"I mean, we're going to get your sheets dirty anyways. It's fine." Ellie said.

Gwen didn't really have an argument for that. You heard the conversation and felt funny. Was Ellie... looking out for you? Your sister and Katie were the easily excited type, but Ellie always seemed more calm and collected. Maybe she was rational enough to actually help you out? The thought alone was a huge relief, at least now you had someone that would make sure that no real harm would come to you.

The bedsheet wrap was taken off your tiny naked body and you were exposed once more. You looked up at only protector's face, she was smiling at you. Only... it wasn't really a soothing smile. Ellie had this unsettling grin pulling back her cheeks, like she was really anticipating doing something naughty. She picked you up in her hand and started to send your body back behind hers...

"...Besides, I don't want any of your sweat on him when I jam his face in my asshole." the giantess finished.

Oh fuck, she wasn't going to save you at all! This horrible bespectacled girl was just as keen at tormenting you as the rest of them! Your body was submerged between her huge ass cheeks, into another sea of stuffy flesh. Ellie's behind was much cleaner than Katie's was, even your sister's. Her skin was smooth and without imperfections, it really seemed like the glasses girl was a clean freak in all ways. Her anus was no different, it was pink and spotless, she must have really scrubbed it every day. If only your sister paid that much attention to cleaning her asshole, her constant torture of you would be less disgusting. Out of the three giantesses, she had the tightest anus.  Even at your size, you could barely fathom anything fitting inside, much less anything coming out whole.  The wrinkled button twitched in front of you, anticipating your touch. The giantess spoke.

"Tom, please lick my butthole." Ellie said.

Your face was pushed right in front of her rim. Even as clean as it was you didn't want to lick it. Your poor tongue had already gone through enough. It wasn't like you had much choice, you knew it was either this or you would have to experience something even worse. The wrinkled flesh pit clenched at your mouth, waiting for you to open up and give it a good licking. Reluctantly you did so. The faint taste of a girl's butthole was present, but the aftermath of that tomboy's farts still assaulted your tongue. Essentially, you were trying to get the foul stench of Katie's farts out of your mouth by licking Ellie's clean pink asshole... or at least as clean as a girl's asshole can be.

Slowly you licked the rim of her anus, barely covering any ground with your tiny tongue. Her anal oils collected in your mouth, plastering your taste buds with the raw taste of her hole. Ellie's pink folds undulated on their own, eager to feel your tongue lapping against them. You tried to steer clear of the crevices, knowing all too well that that's where it tasted the worst. Sadly you licked up and down, begging for this torture to end.  The moment came where you inched closer and closer to the center of the bespectacled girl's asshole.  As pristine as it appeared, it's still the source of Ellie's shit.  Your head made a sharp beeline away from the tight oriface.

"Hmmm... he's not really being that enthusiastic about it." Gwen pointed out as she watched.

"And you asked him so nicely too! He needs to learn some respect." Katie blurted out with a grin.

"Oh really?" Ellie said, clearly annoyed by your lack of effort.

You were fucked by their comments. Before you could even try to make it up to Ellie her huge fingers took your head and crammed it into her asshole.

Your head was roughly wedged into the tight orifice. Ellie's butthole wasn't giving much leeway for you to enter and so most of your face was mashed into the pink folds. The girl wriggled her finger around, digging at the back of your skull to force you in. It was incredibly painful, but after enough effort your head jutted into the center of her anus. Inside was her inner anus, the pink fleshy gateway that led directly to her bowels. Your lips unintentionally kissed her sensitive hole, causing her ass to tremble with pleasure. The huge hard wrinkled bands of flesh that made up the outside of her anus clenched down on your head, crushing it. You were locked in place, your body from the neck down stuck in her crack while your whole head was being gripped by her massive voracious asshole.

To Ellie, squeezing down on your tiny head was delightful, but for you it was excruciating. Rock-hard muscles clamped down on your skull repeatedly, happily wringing the life out of you to pleasure the girl's ass. Even if she kept it clean this was still the hole that her shits passed through every day. It smelled like ass and tasted like it too the deeper you went. The dark-haired giantess has a much cleaner butthole than your sisters, and immeasurably more managable than Katie's, but out of them all, Ellie had the tightest anus. You couldn't even muster the strength to fight the pink pucker sucking on your face. You screamed in pain, unable to take this torture anymore, but your voice only titillated her anus more. The vibrations of your yells sent electricity up her back and the powerful maw started to chew your head even more rapidly.

You screamed and screamed but eventually you ran out of air. Ellie's asshole was suckling your face like a baby to its bottle, hungrily slurping your head with an iron grip. The pain wouldn't stop but you couldn't yell any more, only little gasps of air came out your throat. The shivering anus had formed a seal around your head, drawing you in further as it feasted on you. Ellie noticed your screams had stopped and spoke.

"Oh, sorry. Do you need some air?"

Your mind screamed "YES! ANYTHING!"

Her pink inner anus puckered and opened. A blazing stream of flatulence came rushing forth from Ellie's rectum, silently. Her hole only widened a little bit, but the amount of gas that leaked out was staggering. A jet-like force of fiery winds blasted your face back, but the clenching rim of her asshole was keeping you in place. Horrible molten fumes spewed down your throat, forcibly injected by the girl's colossal-sized butt. Eventually the fart grew in intensity and her anal wrinkles loosened, freeing your face. The blast erupted at full force, rumbling against your tiny body as Ellie's fingers kept you right in the middle of it. Now she knew how the other girls must have felt, farting on such a helpless boy was amazing.

You coughed on Ellie's silent but violent monstrosity. The smell of her farts was just as horrible as the other two. Just then another voice called out.

"I've got some more now." Katie said.

A tanned earthquake slammed into Ellie's butt. The weight of her pale ass cheeks crushed you as a huge force pushed into them. Katie had pressed her ass into Ellie's, putting you in the middle of a plump meaty sandwich. As the two huge rumps rubbed together your body was mangled by Ellie's cheeks. Her anus flexed and started to gurgle, she was preparing another fart too. You had to get out of here but you couldn't, you were imprisoned in a cage of soft flesh! Both girls pulled their cheeks apart, pressing their asses closer together until their buttholes simultaneously assaulted your body.

In all the movement of these huge girl butts your body ended up being flipped around. You looked ahead at Katie's massive ass crack as it was almost pressed against Ellie's. The tomboy's crude asshole was staring you in the face and puckering. The stink eminating from the sweat-drenched pit gave you flashbacks of how rancid her gas was. Droplet's of sweat oozed from the wrinkles as it readied itself to let out another fart. You clawed with you hands to escape the huge asses but it was no use, they were too big. Katie started to count down from 5...

Your tiny voice could be heard inside their cheeks, muffled under the layers of fatty flesh. The minuscule cries for help were snuffed out as the count reached zero and the two butts rumbled together with an enormous amount of gas. The double fart took you by storm, horrible smelling hurricanes of gas shot out the two assholes at once, accosting you from both sides. Ellie's fart bathed your backside in painful fire, while Katie's dirty anus sprayed a misty shower of anal liquids.

"Ewww! You got my ass wet!" Ellie said, starting to move away.

Her ass shifted sideways as she recoiled over, accidentally locking the two asses together mid-fart. Their round butt cheeks fit together like puzzle pieces with Katie's rancid hole pinning you to Ellie's pale soft ass cheek. The fart pitched up into a droning slapping sound, as Katie's anus pounded your body with its reverberations. The shithole violently mashed you into the other ass, meanwhile you were choking on the terrible smell of both fart combined. Finally the gassy assault ended and the girls separated, with you falling down to the bed again.