- Text Size +

Your body was yanked out from your sister's gigantic ass crack, and her friend dangled you in the air. You flailed your limbs at Katie, yelling and begging her not to do this. The tomboy heard your cries but ignored them, it was her idea to play with you with their butts after all. For the first time you were presented with a bare naked ass of a girl who wasn't your sister. Katie's skin was tanned brown, her gorgeous buns speckled with tiny beads of sweat. As her hands pried her cheeks apart you recalled what she said earlier, how she felt her butt sweat on you and needed a good scrubber. The inner line of Katie's butt crack was coated in sticky sweat, a waterfall of oozing secretions. You had no idea this cute girl was hiding such a serious case of swamp-ass, and before you knew it she was sending you straight down into it.

Her bare skin was even hotter than Gwen's, sweltering as if her tan cheeks were desert hills. The only oasis you found was ass sweat, runny salty moisture that burned your lips to the touch. Katie pressed your body flat against the inside of one of her cheeks, forcing you to smell her thick muggy stink. The ripe sweat of the stinky giantess made your head spin, so many salty fumes assaulted your nose at once. Then she began to scrub, rubbing your body all across the interior of her butt crack. Hot bowling balls of sweat splattered into you, splashing your body with grime and oils that had been building up on this girl all day. The tender flesh of her ass smothered you, indenting to your form to surround you in a warm meaty embrace. She pressed even harder, making sure you scraped off even the most dense layers of sticky butt slime.

Next came her asshole. Katies fingers ran you down the seam of her ass until you met the puckered indent. Her wrinkled hole quivered with delight, knowing what she was about to do next. Your wild struggles were pointless, the giant girl used your whole head as a sponge to clean her shithole. Hot grease melted into your face, coating you in another putrid mess of filth. Katie giggled and her anus clenched, squeezing out more juicy sweat from its wrinkles. You were pushed further into it, getting a faceful of the disgusting substance. The anus wouldn't stop twitching, ecstatic tingles ran through her whole ass as she used your head as a scrubber.

With your head pushed into the girl's filthy hole and your body stuck to the walls of her putrid anus, you felt her hand release your body.  Amazingly you were being held in place by the thick vicous butt sweat.  This was your chance, and you had to act fast!  As soon as you thought to escape this anal prison, suddenly both her ass cheeks came slamming down on you. Katie used her hands to massage her cheeks together, rubbing them sensually. You were buried at the bottom of her butt, lost underneath two unrelenting slabs of girl meat. The giant boulders of flesh rocked back and forth, the intense weight pressed you deeper into the folds of her asshole. The muffled sound of your little sister laughing was heard from above, if only she knew how horrible it felt for you. Finally Katie stopped and peeled her ass cheeks back apart again. "Peeled" being the key word, just by rubbing her cheeks together the giantess had worked up another river of sweat.

She leaned back, causing the hot beads of sweat to run down her cheeks. The salty discharge collected at her crack, dripping downwards, barreling towards her asshole. The river was making its way to you, and Katie's hole was winking in anticipation.

"Drink it aaalllll up!" she commanded.

Her finger and thumb pinched the sides of your head, forcing your mouth open. The sloshing wet mass of sweat poured over you, collecting in a pool around her anus. If you didn't drink it right now, you would drown, choking to death on the awful ass sweat inside your sister's friend's butthole. You gulped the steaming sweat down your throat. It burned your stomach, the hot salty mixture made you insides churn. The taste was vile, like pure unfiltered ass sweat was coming out of a hot tap and straight into your mouth.

"He's doing it! He's drinking it down!" Ellie exclaimed, shocked to see you actually swallowing it.

"Of course, my ass juice must taste delicious!" Katie said proudly.

There was so much sweat to drink, you didn't think you were going to make it. The gross pool didn't seem like it was draining, and your stomach felt so full that it hurt. Katie's asshole throbbed, splashing the wet mess on your face. Salty liquid got in your eyes, and you could no longer keep them open. Just when you thought you were going to finally drown, your sister's friend turned her body over. The remaining sweat spilled away and you could breathe again. You huffed and wheezed, gasping for air even though it smelled like rank ass. Just as you started to think about why you were spared from drowning in sweat a loud gurgle answered your question. Katie was preparing to let one go. You looked into her quivering anus as she spoke, it almost seemed like her puckering lips were the ones talking to you.

"Remember that fart I mentioned earlier? I think it's ready to come out now. Get ready little guy!"

You pleaded in a weak voice, "Please... stop this..."

She shoved you into her anus, just as an explosion of gas came shooting out. Her fart was extremely potent, apparently Katie had eaten spicy food earlier because her smell was extra sharp. Not only that, but it was wet with the spray of the leftover sweat. A hot mist of sweat and grime sputtered into your tiny head, battering your skull like a snare drum. Boisterous sounds of flatulence erupted from her hole, making the tremendous anal wrinkles buzz around you. Shitty fluids and fiery gas filled your mouth and lungs, just a fraction of the wretched fart being expelled from her colon. Katie moaned softly as it all came out, the fart that had build up in her ass for so long was all being driven into one tiny guy. It felt good having his body against her asshole as she pushed it out, just knowing that it was Gwen's brother eating her fart made it that much better.

Finally the wet sputtering outburst ended. A cloud of spicy gas hung around you, poisoning your small supply of clean air. Katie's huge tan body rotated as she moved on top of the bed. She stuck her butt out in a squat, letting you fall out of her ass crack and onto the pillowy sheets. You were in a daze, still unable to stand up. You just laid there, trying to catch your breath after being abused by the giant girl's asshole. The girls weren't going to let you rest yet however. As the hulking shadow of Katie moved away it was replaced by the equally terrifying shadow of Ellie.