- Text Size +

 

Amber threw back her mane of honey-colored hair and exposed all of her bleached teeth in a raucous laugh. “Is that true? Did that really happen?” she asked the room of sorority sisters, who laughed and nodded. “Because I do not remember that at all! Oh my God, I must’ve been so drunk!” Amber spread her arms along the back of the couch in the commons room and, far from embarrassed, basked in the attention. “I hope I didn’t throw myself at Todd again!”

The laughter abated slightly but Amber didn’t notice. Julienne spoke up quickly: “No, you didn’t embarrass yourself around Todd.”

“He wasn’t even there,” muttered Riva, grinning sharply. “Again.”

“Well, that’s good, because what if he didn’t want me for Homecoming Queen?” Amber cackled and smacked a nearby shoulder. “I’m kidding, we’re totally doing that.”

“Uh, has he asked you?” said Shakia. The room was getting quieter.

Amber leaned over to pour herself another glass of wine. “Not yet, but he’s about to, I can totally tell.” She took a long drink, then noticed all the faces staring at her or intentionally looking away. “What? Oh, you don’t seriously think he’s going to take−”

The front door gently closed, and a dozen heads snapped to stare at a gangling, mousy young woman in the foyer, frozen in mid-hunch. “Didn’t mean to interrupt,” Hope murmured, starting for the stairs. Amber glowered at her, setting the bottle down with an alarming crash.

“Where were you, Hope?” asked Riva. Julienne hissed for her to shut up, but Riva waved her off.

Hope winced as though she’d been struck. “I was out. Studying.” She absolutely tried not to look at Amber and took a step upon the stairs.

Amber’s head weaved upon her shoulders. “Wait a minute,” she slurred, “if you were studying, then where’s your books?”

“Forgot ‘em!” Hope sprinted up the stairs in a peal of leather on polished wood.

“Where the fuck were you?” Amber shrieked. “Fucking cunt! Where the fuck were you, you whore!” She struggled on the couch, then rose too quickly and nearly pitched into the low table full of empty bottles and glasses. Lourdes and Deena pulled her back down without much resistance, and Riva put a filled glass back in her hand. “I’m going to kill that bitch,” Amber growled. “Messing around with my man. What does he want with that ugly freak, anyway?”

“No kidding,” said Riva, shooing Deena off the couch and cozying up to Amber’s loosening form. “Funny looking, no-friend-having bitch. Someone needs to get rid of the unwanted trash around here.” She slowly dragged a talon-like fingernail over Amber’s brow. The bolder, blonder, drunker woman seemed to relax under her touch. Shakia gave Riva a nervous glance and began collecting wine glasses; Riva only winked back and nodded for Lourdes to find somewhere else to be. “In fact, Ambergris, I might know of a way to clear up your little problem.”

“Yeah, my fucking problem,” Amber moaned. Her head lolled back on the couch.

“You’re a rich bitch, ain’cha? I got a solution but it ain’t cheap.” Her teeth snapped right beside Amber’s ear. “It’ll clear your problem right up.”

*  *  *

Later that week, after the drunken post-Homecoming celebrations, Amber’s fuzzy tennis socks padded down the hardwood hallway floor. She expertly avoided all the creaky spots and sneaked down the side of the floor, crossing the entire building this way. She slowly turned the doorknob to a bedroom that was not hers, looked behind herself, and then slipped into the room.

The window was dark, with the moon swallowed in cloud cover. Tiny white dots of LED lights spelled out “Love Wins” over the headboard of Hope’s bed, and this display illuminated two adult masses curled up beneath rumpled sheets. “How fucking adorable,” Amber muttered, despite herself.

Hope’s eyelids fluttered open and she jerked awake. Beside her, Todd mumbled drowsily before returning to a light snore. Stroking his shoulder, Hope slowly turned to see the invader in satin pajamas beside her bed. “What are you doing here? You can’t be in here!” she hissed.

“Fuck you. He can’t be in here.” Amber pointed with a little blue bottle at the beefy quarterback. “All I gotta do is report this and you’re fucking outta here.”

“Amber, please don’t. You don’t understand.”

“But I got better things in mind for you.” Amber grinned, waggling the little blue bottle. It was stoppered with a real cork, and the LED lights streaked madly over its warbly surface. “Hold on, wait a minute. How come you’re holding him?”

Hope gritted her teeth, glaring at the drunk woman. “We’re spooning. It’s called spooning.”

“But the guy’s s’posed to hold the woman. You’re doin’ it wrong.” Amber shook her head violently. “You know what, fuck it. I don’t care. I gotta little problem to take care of.” Her lacquered thumbnail flicked the cork out of the bottle with a cartoonish pop.

Hope struggled to sit up without disturbing her lover, but he too had gone to bed shitfaced and was unwilling to be roused. “What are you talking about? What’s in that bottle?” she asked, pulling the sheet over her chest and lap as she sat up.

Amber thrust her hips at her rival and bit her lip. “This is gonna fuck you up forever, bitch. This is gonna get rid of all my problems.” She drew her arm back as if to throw the bottle. Hope leaped out of bed and yelled for Amber to stop. And Amber froze in place, huge eyes gawking at the backlit, rangy body poised before her. In the second it took her to gasp “what the fuck,” Hope lunged for the bottle, seizing Amber’s elbow. Amber tried to jerk her arm away but couldn’t break free of Hope’s grasp. She stumbled, lurched, and dumped the contents of the bottle upon herself. Hope sprang back, surprised, as Amber gaped at her drenched arms, wondering if she’d stained her bedclothes. She looked at Hope, and Hope looked back at her, and then Amber collapsed to the floor.

The pajamas fluttered to the rug without resistance, piling atop Amber’s body. She screeched and punched at the heavy drapery of satin, kicking against the large acrylic fibers that wound around her legs, until an enormous hand swept the cover away. She found herself staring up two long legs to the impossible distance in a huge Hope hunched over her.

“Oh, my gosh,” Hope whispered. Her mouth formed a comical O, dimly lit in the dark and cavernous room.

Amber’s voice was shrill, shriller than usual, a piercing whine similar to a mob of mosquitos. “What the fuck did you do to me? What’s going on?” She struggled to retreat but found weak limbs hampered by an undergrowth of dense carpet fibers, now thick and snaking around her knees. She shrieked as Hope’s large palm overwhelmed her. Long, strong fingers like tree trunks nearly squeezed the wind out of her chest, and Amber had no chance of squirming out of their grip. “Please, let me go! You monster, you freak! Put me down!”

The bedroom opened up once more, and Amber lay sprawled upon Hope’s broad palm. She scrabbled backward in an ungainly crab-walk to get away from the dull woman’s gawking face, particularly those wide, gaping lips. But then her arms slipped between the huge fingers and Amber collapsed onto the knuckles. One glance at the eternity stretching beyond Hope’s grip sent Amber clawing her way back to the center of the giant woman’s palm. “Don’t drop me!” she wailed.

Slowly, the corners of Hope’s mouth pulled back and curled up, exposing two rows of glistening teeth as large as Amber’s feet. “I can’t believe how adorable you are,” she whispered at the tiny woman. Amber screwed up her face and turned away from the gust of warm breath. “Todd needs to see this.”

“Don’t you dare!” At the hunky quarterback’s name, Amber knelt on the uneven, ridged surface of flesh and pointed at Hope’s nose. “He can’t see me like this! You have to… you have to grow me back up! Find Riva, call her on my phone! She has to fix this!”

“You’re not in a position to give any orders, little miss.” Hope’s huge face looked delighted. Her bedroom swung around in a dizzying arc as the giantess simply turned back toward the bed. An instant after Amber felt two large fingertips clamp down upon her ankle, the room spun again and she dangled upside down before Hope’s hideous grin. “Todd! Todd, get up, bitch.” Amber watched as a tremendous leg, orange in the dim light of the LEDs, lifted itself up and stretched across the landscape of a mattress to kick the sleeping man.

“Lee-mee ‘lone,” he mumbled, rolling to his front.

Amber couldn’t take her eyes off of him, the rippling muscles running down his shoulders and spine, the flawless skin glowing with health in the bedroom lights. She wanted to yank back the last folds of sheets covering his bulging ass; on the other hand, she wanted to run and hide, because he was now as large as a mountainside to her. Horrifying new thoughts flooded her mind, like getting crushed beneath his firm ass like a grape, or worse, slipping between his powerful thighs and tumbling onto his…

With a thud, Amber’s fine body collided with a pillar of marble, upended and lying on its side. When she began to slide off its curve, she yelped and grabbed at it, hugging it tightly to her chest and face. It wasn’t rock at all, she couldn’t help but notice, or it was coated in something soft and spongy, and almost burning hot. Throwing one leg upon the pillar, she righted herself and straddled it like a horse. Panting, her heart hammering in her chest, she looked around and discovered she was precariously balanced upon a gigantic, erect penis. Before her, a thick, pink head bobbed and rose in the darkness; the shaft mounted into a wall of closely shaved flesh, rising behind her to a flat chest and Hope’s amused expression.

“There’s a lot you don’t understand about us, Amber.” The giantess’ voice rumbled across the landscape of her body. “I’m afraid this is going to be a difficult learning experience for you.”

“You freak! You fucking freak!” Amber made ugly faces at her captor. She didn’t want to fall to the floor so far below, but she hated touching this engorged sexual member. “This is disgusting! Pretending to be a woman to get into our sorority!”

Two fearsome fists planted solidly upon narrow hips on either side of the squalling little woman. “I am a woman, Amber. Get that into your tiny brain.” Hope smirked at the inadvertent pun.

“Todd! Todd!” Amber turned toward the sleeping giant. “Help me! Get me away from this, this thing!”

“Oh, that’s right. Todd! Come on, wake up, lover.” Hope turned her hips toward the nightstand by her pillow, and Amber had no choice but to watch her pull open a drawer and extract a bottle of lubricant. “You don’t have to wake up, but turn around and present yourself. Your mistress commands it.”

The massive young man’s body jolted as though shocked. Obediently his long arms shoved his body toward Hope’s side of the bed, and his muscular legs swung over the edge of the mattress. Amber stared in fascination at Todd’s perfect, gigantic buttocks swelling not far beneath her now. She tried to estimate the distance, whether she could fall off off Hope’s hard-on or if she had to stand up and take a running leap off of it. Either way terrified her, but at least she’d be with Todd, and he’d protect her.

Amber snapped out of her reverie when she heard the raspy squawk of Hope’s throat. A large globule of white, foamy saliva struck one perfect butt cheek and crawled down into his crevice. She stared at it, watching it disappear, then glared up at the rangy, unlovely woman who possessed her. “What the fuck was that for? That was disgusting!”

“He likes it. It’s kind of our signal.” Hope squeezed an enormous quantity of translucent goo into her palm.

Unable to hold back the words, Amber asked her what it was a signal for.

Hope rubbed her hands together and held them splayed on either side of her erection. “What do you think comes next?”

The blood chilled in Amber’s tiny body. She stared at the huge, glistening hands surrounding her, then down at the warm, amber-hued buttocks lazily waggling below. “No, no!” she shrieked, digging her nails into the sides of the penis. “You can’t! You can’t do this to me! This is… this is rape! You’re raping me!”

In the profound silence of the enormous bedroom, she felt the giantess’ dark eyes boring into her. “You broke in here, into my private bedroom. You broke in here when I was asleep and helpless. You came in here intent on killing me, out of your psychotic jealousy for someone who doesn’t even know you exist. Fuck you, Amber.” With that, Hope silenced the tiny woman’s shrill scream by clapping her hands around her cock.

Crying in terror, Amber was pushed roughly to the hard upper surface of the enormous penis. She struggled to wrap her arms and legs around it, but the lubrication flooded everywhere and coated everything. There was absolutely no friction as she swam around the burning penis, her arms swiping over glutted veins. Massive, rough palms slammed into her, pounded her into the cock, and rapidly dragged her up and down its length. Amber spat out a mouthful of lube, crying out until she nearly broke her nose on the hood of Hope’s cock. She couldn’t tell if she was just too small to keep track of, or if the gigantic, bland-looking woman was trying to beat her up with just her cock.

Finally it stopped, leaving Amber almost glued to the side of the huge penis. She struggled to wipe the thick ooze out of her weeping eyes, and the first thing she saw was a long, inky black seam running down between two creamy hillsides.

“Present yourself, bitch,” growled the giantess’ voice.

Two waves of tremendous strong fingers appeared from around Todd’s butt cheeks and dug deep into the flesh. Amber lost her breath to see that tough, taut skin give beneath that fierce grip. Light bled into the crevice and exposed a valley of clean, warm skin that led down to…

“No!” Amber shrieked, struggling in vain to back up down the shaft of Hope’s erection. “Don’t do this! Todd, stop him! Stop him from killing me!” She screamed across the lumpy, rolling hillside of Todd’s back, to the dull boulder with the tight haircut far in the distance. He didn’t seem to hear her. “Todd, please! You have to save me from this faggot!”

Amber’s tiny body jerked back and forth as Hope shifted her hips slightly, waggling her penis in warning. “Watch your language, little missy. And I told you, I’m a woman.” She nudged the head of her cock against her boyfriend’s puckered anus. Far away, Todd sighed heavily and rested his head upon his folded arms. Horrified, Amber never stopped screaming for his attention, even as the head of Hope’s cock got sucked into his asshole, even as his huge, proud buttocks slid closer and closer to the tiny woman, swallowing the huge shaft foot after foot.

“Oh, God, that’s good,” Hope moaned. Her moist palms slapped upon the backs of Todd’s hands as she guided his hips.

Amber cried out, unable to form words, as the enormous butt cheeks advanced upon her. She wailed, peeling her tiny arms from the huge cock, and sat up only in time to be sandwiched between her would-be boyfriend’s ass cheeks. Her thighs slid backward along Hope’s cock until her back hit the wall of the giantess’ belly, and then Todd’s ass swelled and pressed in against her.

“Fucking Christ!” Hope dug her fingers around her beefy boyfriend’s pelvis and pulled him hard against her. He moaned, distracted, sleepy.

Amber wailed in anguish, struggling to find a space to fit in Todd’s ass. His asshole was stretched to a glossy, hot pink ring sucking at Hope’s thick cock, and she couldn’t avoid it as it rubbed against her legs, shoving a scrim of lubricant over her inner thighs. In vain she pushed at the walls of flesh closing in on her, two mounds of hard, young muscle tensing around her frail little body, and she wondered if she could feel bone directly in front of her, the tip of his coccyx bumping against her skull…

Finally, cooler air rushed in as Todd’s immense buttocks pulled away. There was more room on Hope’s penis to stretch out, or at least to get away from where she shaved her pubes. “This is insane!” she screamed up at her captor. “You’re insane! Look at you, you’re not a woman! You literally put me on your dick!”

“Some women have penises,” Hope said, gripping Todd’s hips and pulling him in hard, thrusting herself deep into his rectum. It silenced the tiny woman for a few seconds.

But Amber wasn’t done. “They don’t! Women have uteruses! That’s what makes a woman!”

“Be careful,” Hope muttered, pulling out long enough to slam Todd’s ass upon her once more.

“That’s what men have been trying to control for centuries!” Amber yelled at Hope in a thin, outraged voice. “They fear our ability to create life! They’re jealous of it!” She shrieked as Todd’s ass engulfed her once more.

“And now what have you assholes done?”

Hope paused, raising an eyebrow, as she studied the tiny, sticky, bedraggled woman clutching the base of her cock with her legs.

“You’ve colonized us!” Amber cried. “You couldn’t control us, so you invaded us! You’re just a bunch of men telling women what being a woman is! The ultimate mansplaining!” She began to laugh, resting one tiny palm upon the hardened cock.

“Oh, Amber,” whispered Hope. “You should have brought this up yesterday, or last week, or any time before this. It’s far too late for a discussion now.” Slowly she pulled out of her boyfriend’s ass. Amber covered her face due to the stink of Todd’s rectum exposed to the air. She stared in amazement at the hole Hope’s penis left, an angry pink ring around impenetrable darkness.

“No, wait,” screamed Amber as the huge thumb nestled against her back and the huge fingertip lodged below her breasts. All the breath was pinched out of her as her legs slipped free of the raging erection and hung in space. Todd’s dilated asshole grew larger and larger to her, and she screamed and flailed and kicked, but the huge fingers had their way and she was gently nudged into the sphincter of the man she loved.

The dimmest of lights glowed inside the entrance, revealing glossy ribbed rings leading on up into Todd’s depths. Amber turned in horror and crawled on her knees toward the exit, but the raspberry-colored head of Hope’s swollen penis grew larger with approach until it filled the portal and plowed into her chest. She screamed, feeling the ribbed tissues running under her legs, beneath her palms, The huge penis drove her deeper and deeper within the quarterback’s bowels, running his feces through her hair, sliding her all the way to the back. Even Amber was amazed at how far inside him she could go.

The huge penis retreated abruptly. Amber was left in the darkest dark she’d ever known, holding her breath against the foulest air she’d ever smelled. “Todd,” she cried once, holding back the tears, groping in the darkness and finding only shit and muscular rings of tissue.

The penis returned, slamming into the side of her. She wasn’t aware she’d turned; she didn’t know which way was up or out. The head of Hope’s cock pulled back, slammed into her, pulled back, shoved her aside, pulled back, stuffed her deeper inside the young man. In her head she begged him to wake up and save her from this monstrosity. She tried to roll to her knees, and the huge cock rammed against her butt. She tried to lie flat, and the penis plowed over her, thrusting harder and faster, deeper and deeper.

Only too late she thought about grabbing the cock. Her lungs burning with need, Amber timed the thrusts and wrapped her arms around the head of the monster penis, locking it securely. Unfortunately, Hope was finished, and for her troubles Amber received gallons and gallons of hot, gluey semen bursting all over her face and neck, getting into her ears and nostrils. She screamed, reflexively, and her lungs filled with Hope’s cum, and Amber winked out like a light.

Hope couldn’t know this. All she knew, as she mopped her cock off and nestled her boyfriend back into bed, was that Riva said the potion was good for 12 hours. That gave them more than enough time to sleep off their hangovers and hustle Todd out to Riva’s car. She would hustle him out to the frat house that wouldn’t accept him because they thought he was gay, and he would take a dump in the swimming pool behind the house, and then Amber would grow back up to normal size but covered in human shit and semen, and that frat house would have a lot of explaining to do.

“Funny-looking bitch,” Riva would say, watching the EMTs from afar. “No-friend-having bitch.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is the unedited version of my submission for WritersOct18: Big Couples.