- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I like to make vuage stories so you can imagine the main character as yourself and the giant/giantess(es) as whoever you want.
You were born to a tiny village that lived in a park. The park was located in a medium sized town that had lots of people. Your village did everything it could to survive, it gathered water from a nearby pond and savaged for food from garbage cans. Your village had ~500 people in it, all working together to survive. The village lived in a small tunnel network, it was crammed, but safe. Children were never allowed to leave the tunnels, but adults had to leave to get resources. The outside was filled with dangers, animals, insets, weather, and the worst of all, people. The tunnel entrance was under a bush, so being around the entrance was mostly safe, but to scavenge, you had to leave the bush. This bush was located right next to a children's playground, so the biggest danger to people were the children.
The children weren't malicious or evil, they just saw tinies as toys, so they would "Play" with them. There have been a few occasions where children would play with tinies and not only would the tiny come out with little more then a few bruises, but sometimes the kids even gave food to tiny as a reward for being a good toy. The only thing more rare then being rewarded is a tiny becoming broken beyond repair or even being killed. Most of the kids play rough with tinies, every time a tiny goes out during the day, they can expect to get a few broken bones and scars, but some kids play rougher then others. Most tinies go out by day because at night there are a lot more animals hunting for a meal and most of the trash is taken away at night, so it's mostly pointless, unless there's an extreme emergency.
When you became 3 years old, you were able to walk, talk, and eat solid food. All tinies in this age are put in a school/daycare that teaches them everything they need to know. Here you met your 5 closest friends; Ben, George, Lucy, Betty, and Ashley. The 6 of you would always hang out and play games with each other. Life was easy, you got all the food and water you needed, you rarely fell ill, and the village was always well supplied.
By the time you turned 5, the old leader died of old age and a new tiny replaced them. One of the changes was that children could go outside, but they couldn't leave the bush. You and your friends took full advantage of this, happy to play outside in the sun and fresh air. Although now, you were also able to see what happened to scavengers caught by the kids, at first you were horrified, but the more you saw of this, the more you got used to it. By the age of 8 you would climb up the branches of the bush to get a better view. You and your friends would cheer for the scavengers and whenever an overconfident scavenger boasted about "going through the playground for the thrill and reward" you'd make bets about what injuries that scavenger would get. It was just a fact of life you learned to accept.
When you and your friends turned 10, they left the daycare and started to work as an apprentice, learning for their future jobs. Lucy went under a council woman, so that she could one day become a council women herself or even become the ruler of the village. Ben joined a tailor, hoping to make clothes for the next generation. Ashely decided to become a full time breeder, all tinies were allowed to have kids, but these women did this as much as possible, although there weren't many since the village was in a good state. Betty joined a doctor, she would learn how to combine the medical plants and herbs to create medicines to heal the sick and injured, granted there were few sick, but many injured. George joined a chief, he would learn how to prepare food, so not only was it safe to eat, but also tasty. Finally, you decided to become a scavenger, venturing into the world to care for your village.
Your teacher was old and had many scars from countless journeys. Every day she had a rigorous plan for you. You would wake up at 5 in the morning and do 1 hour work out routine. When that was done with you would eat and bathe. Then she would take you out to explore the surrounding area and learn about survival. If it was a school day, she would have you climb all around the playground so you can learn how to escape from anywhere. When the kids arrived on the playground, she would call you back to the safety of the bush, where you would practice climbing and running for the rest of the day. When you turned 13, she would let you get caught by the kids. First it started with kids who she knew were gentle and rewarders, but then she got to the more aggressive kids.
You were stepped on, sat on, dropped, kicked, and even chewed once. Each time, the kid would leave you and you would limp back to safety. A few days in the massive hospital tunnel and you'ed be ready to go again. This constant training did have its benefits, by the age of 15, you could get stepped on a few times without worry. Combined with your amazing climbing, scavenging, and survival skills, you were considered one of the best scavengers in the village.
Now at the age of 15, you were considered an adult and your apprenticeship to the old scavenger was over. Your life was now in your hands, you were given a small, one room dwelling in a new residential tunnel. You had a piece of memory foam as a bed, a flat rock table, and a rock covered with some cloth as a chair. You got to eat twice a day and you went on many successful scavenging missions. You'd get the occasional fracture, but it wasn't a big deal anymore. You also had a few kids, but as decreed by the current ruler, all kids were to be taken at birth to be raised by breeders, who had amazing motherly instincts. Life was great, but one day, something changed.
When you were 5, a new cult emerged, they saw the normal people as gods that should be worshiped and sacrificed to. At first they were 10 strong, then when you were 13, they numbered 50 and now they had 200 and growing. When you were younger, you attended a few of the gatherings to see what they were about, but you never really liked their message. They always talked about how tinies should be grateful for the crushing and torture, how tinies shouldn't heal, but ask for more, so they could be crushed into their next life. Their symbol was a tiny outline under a foot, you just thought these guys were into pain, but soon it took over a large part of the colony. You tried your best to ignore them, but it all changed when you went out one day.
You went out with a few tinies in a group scavenge, they all seemed super excited and happy. They all had cult tattoos so you were wary of them. Everything was going fine until you and the others got caught by a little girl. "You're gonna help me prank mommy." Said the girl. She took you to an adult woman napping on a bench, she kneeled down by a pair of tall boots and dropped you and two others in one of the boots. You landed and slowly recovered to find the two cultists happily worshiping the insole of the boot. You started to climb out, but they saw you and pulled you back.
You fought with them, kicking and punching them until they let you go. You started climbing and they climbed after you. You managed to get to the top and jump over before they could catch you, as you jumped down and landed on the ground, you turned around to see that the woman woke up and put her bare soles back into the boots. The woman looked surprised, then looked at her daughter with a smile. "Eww, mommy has tinies on her feet." The little girl said playfully. "Well if you try that again I might tape some tinies to your favorite sandal." The mother said equally as playfully. "Eww, no, they squish to much, hehehe." Said the daughter as both laugh and leave the park. When the mother stood up, you heard the cultists pop under her weight.
You rushed back to the tunnels to say what happened, but what you saw horrified you. The leader of the cult had killed the village leader and took over the tunnels. Adults were forced to convert, while the kids and elderly were being forced into the active playground so they could meet their fate. Before you could react, you were spotted. You ran for your life and soon it was clear that you were exiled from the park.
You lived on your own for a few days, you found fresh water and food, but it wouldn't last. You had heard rumors that other tiny villages existed in the town, but before you could go look for them, it happened. You were grabbed while taking a drink, although it wasn't a child like you were used to, it was an adult. The college age girl looked you over and smiled. "You'll do." She said as she walked back into a nearby building. Once inside you were placed in a glass tank, the glass was too slippery to climb out of, so you sat back and thought of a way to escape. A few minutes later that girl returned with a hut and placed it in the tank, she also gave you a strange ball. It smelled nice so you ate it, it tasted amazing. After eating you went into the hut, you saw a big bed, comforts beyond your imagination, and a fully working bathroom. After reading the instructions, you used the shower and toilet for the first time, you had been used to group baths in the pond and doing your business in deep holes in the tunnels.
Eventually it got dark and you went to bed. Next morning, you woke up to find people in the building. You saw people reaching into containers all around you and pulling out different tinies. Then they would go to a back room, a few minutes later they would return to ether put the tiny back, or to take the tiny away. No one reached for you, but soon you noticed a piece of paper and when the light hit it just right, you could see that it said "Just caught, do not take, still needs to be checked."
Soon the sun went down and the girl returned to feed you. After eating your ball, she took you to a back room, where another woman was waiting in a white lab coat. They gave you a chocolate chip to eat while they examined you. They checked your body, weight, age, health, gave you a few shots, and put you back. Right before you went to sleep, another hut was added, when you went over to inspect, you found two other tinies inside. A woman that looked 30 and a boy that looked 6. They invited you inside and talked with you. You told them about your life and they told you about theirs. Apparently in their tribe. Males are taken at a young age and used as slaves by the females. It's a tradition that's as old as the tribe and everyone is ok with it. Despite the slavery, the tribe was very friendly with outsiders and the woman even invited you to join, since you were on your own.
These two were put in the the two caretakers as a way to see if you were social or not, after a few days, they determined that you were social enough and you and your neighbors were moved back to the tribes tank. For the next two years you lived along side this tribe, they were kind to you, and never forced you to follow their traditions. You became close with the people, had kids, and even got a few of their tattoos. Granted since your kids were considered part of their tribe, they followed the tribes rules.
One day while you were 18, a woman came into the store and looked around. She reached into your tank and grabbed you. This was a surprise, since this was the first time you were ever picked. She took you to the back room and looked you over. She squeezed you, pulled on your limbs, and twisted you. She held you up to her toes, sat on you, and played with your crotch until you came. She then proceeded to buy you and take you home.
When you got their you saw a pink bedroom, pink bed, pink posters, and everything pink. This was a little girls bedroom. "You will be my daughters pet, you will do everything she wants, do a good job and I'll keep you happy." She told you as she places you in a glass tank. A few hours later the 8 year old daughter walks in and sees you. She happily pulls you out to play, she steps on you, sits on you, lays on you, chews you, and crushes you in her hands. Due to your training, this was barely anything. It was easy until she turned 12.
After turning twelve, puberty hit the girl, she got bigger and heavier. Although that burden no longer fell on you. Over the four years she had gotten you a partner and you had many kids with the new tiny. She wanted to control the population of children so she used them instead. Now along with her games, she made the tinies massage and lick many different parts of her body. She had taught the kids that she was a goddess and that they were made to worship her. You just lived life as much as you could with this new situation.
Around the age of 15, the girl started to drop the kids down the front of her panties to "unwind". Before this, the survival rate of a play session with her was ~50% now it was less then 25%. Soon she was using up more kids then you could make, so she brought in a few more couples. Nothing much happened until the girl turned 18. When that happened, she moved out to college, but before the move, she had accidentally let you out and you managed to escape back into the real world. The last you saw of the girl who you spent 10 years with was her putting the glass tank in her car, getting in, and driving away. You would spend the next few months looking for a new tribe to join, and you found it in an middle school.
This tribe had set up in a cafeteria in a middle school, there was plenty of food and water, but there were also lots of people to get through. When you got there you were 28, and they accepted you when they saw how well you got food. After an interview with the tribe leader, you learned that this tribe was practically the same as yours, expect that 10 year olds are considered adults and they are tested by spending a whole school day in the cafeteria, if they return, they are taken in as respected adults. One thing that made life very easy is that the floor of the cafeteria was carpeted, so not only was it soft, but it encouraged the students to walk around barefoot, lowering the risk of being crushed even more. You spent two years with this tribe, until they were discovered and the kids were told that every tiny they crushed would be an extra A. You were the only survivor.
Soon you felt homesick so you returned to the park where you were born, and went to the bush. To your surprise, you saw normal tinies entering and leaving the tunnel. You approached and checked it out, calling over a tiny to ask what happened to the cult. You were told that they were beaten and exiled, never to be heard of again. You happily told your story to the tiny and he took you inside. When you arrived at the leaders quarters you were surprised to find Lucy, she had achieved her dream.
You were welcomed back as a hero, bringing new knowledge from your experiences. You would be the main teacher and scholar for the next 20 years of your life, expanding the minds of your people's future generations. At the age of 50, Lucy died and you were chosen to lead your village into the future. The people chose wisely, since under your rule, people were fed, happy and safe. At the age of 65, you decided to uproot the village and move it somewhere else, after long consideration you decided to move it to the outskirts of an elementary school. There was a rock that covered a tunnel network 4x as large as the current one. Also it was next to the tiny store, so supplies could be easily attained, from food to even huts. Finally to keep the old traditions alive, the children playing in the school yard will easily train the future scavengers. It was a perfect home. The journey took a few days and you lost 52 people, but it was worth it.
You ruled for another 15 years before your age started to catch up with you. 80 years and you didn't have a single regret, you lived a full life, expanded your village to a town of thousands, and kept the traditions of old. You were surrounded by dozens of your kids and hundreds of your grandkids, not counting the ones you had with the different tribes. You pass the rule to your most able child, they had watched you rule, learned to rule, and had ruled while you became weaker and weaker. You said your goodbyes and you were taken to the surface. Almost as if by fate, a sandal had been left by the entrance to the tunnels. You were placed on it and the tinies returned to the cave. As the owner returned, she found her sandal and blindly put it on before going back to continue playing with her friends.

The End