- Text Size +

I'm bored. I finished my special assignment a week ago and there is still a week left until this experiment is over. Paid vacation is nothing to complain about but it was sprung on me from nowhere, so I had no time to make any plans and people are busy with their day to day comings and goings so there's not really anyone to call or spend time with. I'm so bored I actually sent her a message this morning to ask if there was anymore work I could do. She hasn't responded yet.

I've actually taken some time to look up magic. We've never talked about it but if I had to guess magic would be the only way she could do what she does. Magic is rarer these days than it used to be but it's not unheard of. Looking this stuff up made me remember that there was a kid in my class who could walk through walls, but he always left a hole distinctly him-shaped in the wall after he did it so he didn't show it off that often.
   He claimed he had done it without leaving a hole once, when he was fleeing from a bully a couple of years older than us, but said bully changed school so we could never confirm it with him. We somehow decided that he could only go through completely if he was really afraid so the entire class actively tried to scare him from time to time. Not sure what happened to him. We drifted apart and by the time we graduated we hadn't talked in years.

I have an unread message.
"You'd rather work more than play with me?" she writes.
"No but you're stuck at work and I was told to stay away from there."
"What a shame none of us knows of a technique to keep you hidden... oh wait." I shrink one or two inches incredibly fast. "It seems I do know a way."
"Very funny. So I'm not safe anywhere? You can shrink me from work as you please?" There is a knock on my door.
- "I'm actually closer than you think." she says as I open.
- "That was kind of creepy." I let her inside.
- "How very brave of you to open the door like that."
- "Like what?"
- "You are shorter than usual... what if it was someone who would notice?"
- "You didn't shave that many inches of me... I think." I glance at her. "I'm still taller than you." I say and instantly regret it.
- "You really walked into that one by yourself." she chuckles as I find myself at eye level with her.
- "At least I get to see the world from your perspective. It's a shame my clothes don't fit though. I could almost walk out like this if my clothes wasn't so uncomfortable."
- "You don't need clothes where you are going... that is, if you want to play?"
- "Are you trying to convince me to come naked to the office?"
- "I mean... it wouldn't be the first time you're naked in there."
- "True, but it feels weird going there without clothes anyway."
- "You're not supposed to be there so I'll keep you concealed nontheless."
- "Alright... let's play then." I say nervously.

We've never really played in the office... unless you count the time she shrunk me at my desk. I really have no idea what she is planning once we get there, but it's midday so I'll only have to endure it a couple of hours, until work ends.
- "What are you doing?" she asks me as I climb up on a chair.
- "I'm getting ready to shrink and for you to put me in your bag. Thought I'd make myself easier to grab by getting higher... plus my floor is really dirty, I don't want to see it first hand you know?"
- "I aprecciate the thought, but you're not going in my bag. I felt like trying something new..."
- "I'm game... what did you have in mind?"
- "Oh... I was thinking you'd choose." She inspects me with a serious stare. "Bra or panties?" she says and I feel my clothes getting even looser again. She reaches towards me and lifts away my sweater.
- "Bra." I surprised the both of us with the speed I answered.
- "No hesitation at all."
- "I've already gotten a good look at what's in your panties. Been there, done that. In the spirit of trying new things and all..." I say as nonchalantly as I can.
- "Well aren't you sassy today? But I'll take it." She unbuttons her blouse and expose a purple bra underneath.
- "That's a pretty bra." I exclaim before I can stop myself.
- "Glad you like it. It'll be your home for a while.
- "My very own pretty prison." She closes her hand around me. I get my arms out of her grip and rest on her pointer finger, and my feet sticks out a bit past her pinky.
- "Are you talking about me or the bra?" I see her measuring in her head, and suddenly my feet don't reach out the bottom of her hand anymore. She gently turns me around and everything goes dark.

I'm lying down flat on my back. Everything is soft. Under me is fabric, and above is her heavy flesh. I'm being squished but it's not uncomfortable. It's dark and warm.
- "You alright in there?" she asks.
- "Yeah... it's nice."
- "Good... You can breathe alright?"
- "Yes"
- "Alright. We're leaving then."
- "Could you grab the key of the hook by the door? So I can unlock the door when I get back."
- "Sure." My mind is kind of blank, but somehow I managed to remember to ask her about the key. Perhaps because it's becoming awkward to call my brother and have him come over with the spare. I hear her open the door, and close it behind her. She rattles the handle to make sure the door is locked, and then we're on the way.

I think I'm under her right boob. I hear her heart faintly between the rustling of fabric as her blouse rubs against her bra. I imagine her heart would be louder if I were right by it, but she is a woman in good shape walking. It might not be enough excercise to get her heart pumping. If I stretch my left hand out I can feel her chest. I stroke her gently, she is warm. I hear her giggle.
- "That tickles" she says in a hushed voice. I scratch her skin a bit and she let's out a laugh. "Stop it". It sounds like she whispered out of gritted teeth. Suddenly I get very squished. I realize after the fact that she adjusted her bra on me, most likely to get me to stop tickeling her, but I can still reach her ribcage so I give it one more scratch.
- "That's it! You're getting smaller" and instantly she is out of reach. I guess I was small enough already to not really feel a big difference. Every step she takes makes her boob squish me, and I might be squished harder now but it's hard to tell.
- "You're no fun" I tell her. I stroke her boob now but she isn't ticklish there so any reaction is absent. I briefly consider biting her, but that might actually get me in trouble.
- "I'm trying to walk... Find some other amusement, preferably nothing that makes me fold over laughing."
   Being constantly squished to the point where it gets hard to breathe makes it hard to move around, but I find some kind of rythm with her steps. As she is putting her foot down her chest heaves a bit and the pressure momentarily gets lighter and I can kick myself around quickly before I get pressed back into her bra again. I manage to turn myself forward and kick a bit so I'm almost standing upright in front of her boob, but every step she takes slides me back down again. It takes me a while but I realize the fabric of her bra might provide me with better grip. The next step I roll around and suddenly my back gets the full force of her tit instead. It punches the air out of me.
- "What are you doing in there?" she ask with concern. She must have heard my ghasp.
- "Nothing really. I just got the wind knocked out of me."
- "But you can breathe alright?"
- "I think so..." I manage to grab on to the fabric and drag myself upwards. Success, I'm not gliding down anymore. It's a hard climb but being in front of her boob seems to make it easier to breathe. I guess gravity isn't pushing as hard in this direction.
- "Where are you trying to go?" she whispers.
- "Nowhere... certainly not your nipple..." She makes a tiny laugh snort.
- "Really subtle. Just try not to fall out."
- "Am I close? It was way harder of a climb than I expected."
- "Like I would tell you. I like it when you struggle you know..."

I forgot again somehow. She likes to humiliate me. And my stamina is reaching it's limits. It's dark and damp and I really have no idea where I am. I let go and it only takes a step before I glide almost all the way down again. I turn myself around and get a face full of boob again, and I sink deeper into her cup.
- "Did you give up?"
- "It was like a full days workout getting up there. I need a couple of seconds to rest."
- "Aw... you tuckered out already? And we haven't really started yet." That's it. She deserves it. I take a nibble. A small amount of flesh get's squeezed between my teeth. I hear her do a sharp inhale and I lose the grip with my teeth. She shrunk me again.
- "Mean! I was just trying to find something fun to do, like you told me."
- "And you don't think it's mean to bite someone?"
- "Come on... it can't have hurt that much. I'm really tiny."
- "It hurt enough to make me glad I didn't put you in my panties. Why were you going after my nipple anyway?"
- "It's dark in here. And I'm constantly full body slammed into the floor. I have no idea where I am or even what size I'm now. There is no frame of reference. I just wanted to do something."
- "Well... If it's any help you are doing plenty for me. I really like the idea that my boobs are giving you such a hard time, and I'm not even doing anything special. I don't want you to be miserable, so I can move you if you want... but I like just having you there."
- "Maybe I'll just enjoy the ride then?"
- "It's too late for that now. We're at the office."

She is very still all of a sudden. I hear a faint 'Ding' so I guess she was waiting for the elevator. There is a step and then more silence. It's really noticable when she stands still. All the walk to the office was constant motion and noise so my ears adjusted and now the silence seems  almost maddening. Plus when she isn't moving her tit sort of just melts over me and now I'm really pinned down. Another 'Ding', I guess we're at our floor. She starts walking again for a bit and then she stops again and sits down. There is a rustling and suddenly the ground disappears. I roll violently out of the bra cup into her hand. She brings me down and puts me on the desk. I look as she sticks her arm in under her blouse again and adjust her breast properly into the cup.
- "Feel better now?" she says after a while.
- "I'd feel better if I wasn't so exposed."
- "Boss isn't in, there shouldn't be too many people coming here unanounced."
- "But someone might?"
- "Look." Everything goes dark as she covers me with her hand. Some light shines through the space between her fingers, and now I really feel how small I am. All that jostling around made me dizzy enough not to think about it until now. "You are practically invisible under there. It took me less than a second to cover you up."
- "I feel like I'm in really old cathedral or something. It's absolutely huge in here." It would probably take me a minute to walk from wall to wall.
- "Are you calling me old?"
- "I know we have this teasing thing going on, but that would just be mean." My voice echoes in her hand.
- "Says the woman who bit me just a while ago. You still don't think that was mean?"
- "I'm tiny, it can't have hurt that much... plus, it was more of a nibble."
- "I'm still going to punish you for that by the way."
- "Not fair! You shrunk me when I did it! That should be punishment enough."
- "And yet I feel like you're not sorry about what you did. Tell you what. I'm going to grow you until you apologize."
- "That's not much of a punishment you know."
- "Says the naked one in the office..." It's already started. Slowly my safe space under her hand is getting more cramped. I could reach the roof now if I streched out, but instead I sit down in hopes of staying under cover for a while longer. It seems like a futile attempt, it's not long before I literally can't fit under her hand and she removes it.

- "You'll stop growing me soon enough." I say with confidence.
- "What makes you say that?"
- "You don't want to be found out."
- "Oh please... you are still naked, and when you are normal sized, who are they going to believe? The secretary with the perfect record or the naked lady who her team thinks got suspended?" I was planning to drag this out, play a little chicken race with her, but she does have a fair point. She is as usual holding the better cards. Slowly and steadily I grow larger than a coffee mug on her desk.
- "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have nibbled on you." I am surprisingly easy to humiliate I guess... The thought of being seen like this by any other than her is making me uneasy.
- "I don't feel like you meant it."
- "I do! Please stop growing me." And it stops, just like that. She is inspecting me again, but with less hungry eyes this time.
- "Are you alright there? That almost sounded like genuine distress."
- "I think I got a bit overwhelmed."
- "It's just teasing... it's what we do. You said it yourself just a minute ago. It's perfectly safe. No one can see you. They'd have to be right outside in the corridor. There are no meetings schedueld and like I said, the boss isn't in. The nerds are actually working in the pit for a change, so no one has any reason to be there."
- "It feels a bit better now... I've... I've never been an exhibitionist. Until I met you, and you started playing with me, I've never felt so noticed when I'm naked. This was just a bit quick I guess... Also, I'm really cold. It's freezing in here."
- "I'll give you that. The temperature in here is always a bit strange. It resets to a floor default at night" she gets up from her chair and walk towards a small panel on the wall by the door "and it's stupidly cold because the default is taking the pit with all the computers into consideration. It'll get warmer in here in a minute."
- "The pit always feels like a sweaty mess to me."
- "It is, so the computer tries to compensate by blasting the AC to cool down and lessen the humidity, and any room that does not make a local change gets the same treatment." I don't know why but she looks really sexy as she sits down again. It might be the angle, or the way she leant in over me as she was adjusting her chair. I must have lost myself in the sight and started staring at her. "Did me talking about the temperature get you going?" she says with a sly expression.

- "I was just admiring the view."
- "Good."
- "Is it?"
- "Should mean that you have calmed down. I'm going to start growing you again, until you touch yourself." My heart skips a beat.
- "Why? I said I'm sorry."
- "Yes, but you are a control freak, and I like taking control away from you. So if you don't want to be found out, you need to get dirty."
- "But that's exactly what I don't want people to see." I don't know when I started growing again, but I'm slowly getting bigger.
- "That's what makes this so fun. You need to sacrifice your pride to get safe... oh, I forgot to mention, if you do good you'll get smaller."
- "I don't think this is about pride..."
- "Perhaps not... whatever it is, it should be easy enough for you though. You've masturbated for me and Mr. Teddy loads of times already."
- "Yeah, in private."
- "Look, you're big enough to climb off the desk and hide if you want, but I think you should remember that you willingly came to me, knowing full well I might make you my pet, so show a little faith in your master and put your hands to work."
   Her stern side. It's not to mess with, at least I think. I've never dared to push back against her when she's like this. We've been talking so openly lately that I almost forgot she's like this. That she likes this... that I like this. She is right. I did come to her because I wanted something. Work I thought, something to occupy myself with, but this is better. I'm almost ashamed that she had to remind me of this. Throwing myself into submission is what I really wanted. But then again, this was always her idea. Submission never comes naturally to me... unless it's her.

I've stopped growing. My hands are stroking the sides of my body, it's absentmindedly, but it's enough to please her a bit. I'm not shrinking though so I should probably do more to really grab her attention. Right now she isn't even looking at me. She is typing something on the computer. I sit myself down and rub my legs a bit. It feel like I'm taking a bath almost, with some slightly exaggerated movements. Flexing my toes, stretching my legs, stroking my stomach and ruffling my hair a bit. She is still not impressed so I cross my legs and start stroking my groin.
   She finally stops typing, but only to grab a pen. I watch her take it and carefully adjust it in her hand, and then she points the pen at me, forcing it between my legs.
- "Show me." She twitches the pen to the side of my thigh, trying to spread my legs apart, her attention still at the computer screen.
- "I'll show if you'll look." It seems I got some courage back when I felt ignored. What's the point of submitting if you'll just get tossed aside? What little courage I had though disappears when she locks her eyes into mine.
- "I'm looking." she says cooly, almost in an angry hiss and flicks the pen to the side, spreading me open like a book. I'm pressing one hand on my pelvic bone and the other one is rubbing the outside of my labia. It's frankly a bit uncomfortable. At first I wanted her to aknowledge me, but now it's almost like I'm getting stage fright when the spotlight finally is on me.
- "It's too dry..." I say, not sure why. I'm sure I could have kept on it for a while and gotten wet, but I really wanted to move faster now that she is looking. She eyes me up and down, then she takes the pen again and move my arms to the side. She leans in real close with her mouth closed. I feel the breath from her nose wash over me. Then she looks between my legs and opens her mouth and slowly spits on me. Her saliva is warm and slippery and covers my crotch. She looks me in the eyes again and leans back in her chair. I'm trying to take in what happened. She must have really liked the confusion on my face because I feel myself shrink a bit.
- "Carry on." she says and again looks at the computer, resuming her typing, as I'm sitting in a growing puddle of her spit.

My heart is racing. I've been spat on before, but nothing like this. It's almost a weirdly intimate thing of her to do. She usually keeps her distance. Although she didn't touch me at all I feel very moved.
- "Thank you." I say as I start rubbing her saliva over my skin. I'm not really sure what compelled me to rub it all over me. It's slippery, and already cooling down. It's almost like some massage oil. I notice that I'm not shrinking anymore though so she is obviously not impressed, or she thinks I'm small enough already. I could probably bathe comfortably in that coffee cup of hers now.
   She spat between my legs because she wanted me to rub there, and I instantly started spreading it all over me, which might have been a mistake. I spread it really thin and it's starting to dry already, bringing a feeling of urgency. I really don't want to grow again like this, and I doubt she'll provide me with more saliva if she feels I wasted what I was already given. I reach down to feel my crotch again with some dread, but it seems there is no need. I'm wet. She might not have been impressed by my performance, but I am more turned on than I thought.
   My fingers quickly work up a froth with the juices from my pussy, and I'm already breathing heavily. I'm surprised by how quickly I got comfortable masturbating on her desk. Her approving smirk is encouraging. She is still mostly looking at the computer, and I'd be lying if I'd say it wasn't a bit insulting but I catch her glancing at me at moments.
- "Let me see your butt" she says suddenly and flips me over gently with the pen. I kind of wish she would touch me directly instead, but it's probably not my place to make wishes like that. Instead I keep on fingering myself, now on my stomach instead, with her looking directly at me from behind. I arch my back a bit to give her a better view.
- "You look ready to orgasm."
- "Mhmm..." I moan. She is right of course, which is why it's really hard to speak.
- "What if I said you can't? Or rather, I don't want you to." I stop rubbing. "But you have to keep going."
- "That is a lot of information to take in." She pins me to the desk by resting her hand on my back and she starts to rub my thighs with her thumb.
- "You can't cum..." she nestles her thumb between my thighs and strokes my pussy. "But you have to keep rubbing, or I will."

Fuck, this is torture. I wanted to feel her touch, but it's too much. If she is rubbing I'll orgasm in no time. If I do it I can at least excert some control... but I don't want to. I really just want to let it go by now, and let her take me over the edge.
- "Knock knock" Shit. I've been so focused on her that I had no idea that there was someone else approaching. She covers me quickly so I can't see who it is. I just heard that it was a woman. Also, who says knock knock when entering a room?
- "Oh. No one told you he's out today?" she says to the woman while still massaging me with her thumb. I feel like running, but that would be a bad idea. I'm pretty sure I'm all covered by her hand, so running would make me more visible. And I really can't, she has me pinned good against the desk.
- "The computer in the kitchen froze yesterday and support seems to think our computer isn't important so no one fixed it. I've been running around the building taking orders on a notepad all day." I manage to catch a glimpse of the woman, it's one of the kitchen staff. The one who most often rolls out the cart with orders of food or coffee. I accidentally let out a moan. Her thumb is covered in my juices now and the slick surface rubbing me is just too good. I really shouldn't divert any attention to the conversation, because I need it all to not collapse.
- "That's because the internal support team is away today." she answers the woman, grinding me casually.
- "Oh... well that explains that. Seems stupid to have them all gone the same day."
- "Yeah... I told the big man that it might bite him in the ass to send them all away the same day."
- "You speak to him like that?"
- "No, I used other words but that was the gist of it. I'd still like to keep my job."
- "I thought so, but you seem to have a good rapport with him so I had to ask."
- "Not that good."
- "Well I already made his coffee, do you want it if he's not here?"
- "Goodness no. What he drinks is way too strong for me at this hour. I'll never be able to sleep with that in my system." The woman has been holding a cup on a saucer the whole time, but since no one wants it she puts it back on her cart in the corridor, making me hope that she is leaving.
- "What are they doing? The support team I mean..." Can't she just go away? I feel like I'm falling apart. Her prescense is making me uneasy, but it's like I'm too horny to be bothered. The thumb is keeping me constantly on edge.
- "We're buying some new software. They need training so they can be helpful when it launches. They're also evaluating if the new software is compatible with our hardware. So if you're lucky you'll at least get a new computer soon... if no one fixes yours now." Can she stop entertaining this conversation? I need her to let me cum instead of talking to this woman.
- "Do you think I could get someone from the pit to take a look at it?"
- "Do you really want someone from the pit to take a look at it? Those guys can be a bit... rough."
- "True. But I was thinking about that hot amazon chick. She always looks like she could use a good excuse to get out of there."
- "She could probably help you but she isn't in there."
- "Oh? Now that you mention it" Please just go. "I haven't seen her for a while. She didn't quit, did she?"
- "No... She is working on a special project right now, but the guys in the pit can't know that, so keep that to yourself."
- "Is it a secret?"
- "Kind of. So sush." She grinds me extra hard right then. She is mocking me, making it really hard for me to keep quiet. I'm panting like a dog, the breathing gives me something to focus on. All I can do is hope that her hand muffles the sound of me breathing. I really really don't want to orgasm with a stranger in the room.
- "Mum's the word. I hardly ever speak to those guys anyway. Too many kitchen jokes."
- "Please leave." I whisper between breaths, clawing at the desk.
- "Do you have any tea?"
- "Sure, would you like a cup?"
- "If it's not too much to ask. I've been swamped so I haven't been able to go get one."
- "Of course it's not too much to ask. It's why I'm here after all. The usual?"
- "Yes please." She goes out to the cart and starts fiddling with a thermos. "Alright, she's out for a moment. You can cum now."

It painful and a relief at the same time. I'm grinding hard against her thumb and rubbing my clit furiosly just to get it over with while we're alone. I grit my teeth and moan with my mouth closed, my body jerking involuntarily and I collapse in a puddle of my juices and sweat.
- "You did good."
- "And you are mean."
- "Yes. I did say I would punish you for biting me."
- "Did you say something?" She has popped back in to the office with a cup in her hand.
- "I was just talking to myself." I really have no idea how I ended up on her chair between her legs. She picked me up and transfered me faster than I could blink. I hear her stir a cup so on some level I realize that she probably needed both hands to act natural with her cup of tea, but on most levels my mind is blank. If I raise my head I see her knees and the front board of her desk. The light is dim and all sounds are muffled except her voice. It's nice and relaxing.
- "You don't take milk in your tea right?"
- "No this is perfekt."
- "Oh, it looks like I spilled some when I handed you your cup, let me get that."
- "Oh it's okay, that's not tea. I managed to drool on the desk when I blew my nose. Rather embarrasing really. Allergies flared up and I somehow forgot how to breathe for a moment." It dawns on me that she is covering up for the puddle I created.
- "Oh no worries, it happens all of us sometimes... brainfarts. I'll just wipe that off for you."
- "Oh okay. Thank you."
- "I have tons of napkins in the cart, don't sweat it." I hear paper rubbing against the desk.
- "Did a stranger just wipe my cum from your desk?" I whisper.
- "Mhmm." she mumbles.
- "I'd be ashamed about that usually but I literally have no strenght to feel stuff right now." I say that but I feel my skin burning red in my face because I'm blushing. I'm glad whatever connection we have only transmits our voices because I'm pretty sure I would burst into flames if someone saw me right now. Not really sure what there is to be embarrased about though. The woman will most likely never ever know what she dried up from the desk, and what she doesn't know won't kill her.

- "Hot..."
- "Yeah, tea is supposed to be hot." The kitchen womans voice is muffled but I can still hear her quite clearly. She is kind of snarky.
- "I'm not talking about the tea. You said 'that hot amazon chick' before."
- "I did?"
- "Yeah you did... you like her?" It's not as awkard to listen to them talk about me as it was being tortured in front of them, but it still is kind of awkward hearing them talk about me like I'm not in the room.
- "I mean... I don't know her. She keeps mostly to herself, in the pit. She's really tall though, for a woman."
- "Hence the amazon... She's taller than most guys in there as well."
- "And she's the best looking thing in the pit... If you don't mind me saying."
- "Some of the guys are pretty good looking." I say, wanting to steer the conversation away from me.
- "Some of the guys in there are pretty hot." I hear her repeat my words to the other woman. "If you ignore what they say... and do..." she adds.
- "Perhaps. And give them a bath and a hair cut. And a gym membership."
- "You're putting up an awful lot of walls. It's alright to tell me if you're not into guys..."
- "Well we were talking about that amazon. I mean... She looks like she is ready to toss me around at a moments notice. The guys needs some work before that would happen."
- "I think I'm flattered." I whisper.
- "You know... I hear she is terrible at wrestling."
- "Oh! Sounds like you know something juicy... Have you two...?" I hear the woman coo.
- "Wrestled? No, but she did wrestle a friend. On a dare. She lost. Bad." she responds snickering.
- "You had me wrestle a BEAR! Of course I lost."
- "Still... Even if I have to teach her to wrestle, it's less work with her than the other people in the pit. Well, it looks like you're done with the tea, let me take that cup. It's time to clean up and close the kitchen for the day.
- "Yeah, thank you for the tea. Sorry you had to come up here in vain with the coffee."
- "No trouble at all. It's always nice to gossip with you. I'll be up the same time tomorrow with his afternoon coffee as usual."
- "She can unplug her computer and it should be fine... unless the powercord is orange." I say, suddenly remembering her computer troubles.
- "Hey, did you try unplugging your computer?" She has to speak for me again since I'm too small to be heard.
- "I thought we weren't supposed to touch the plugs."
- "Computers with orange cords are critical, so don't touch those. But if your computer has a black cord you could try and see if that sorts you out."
- "I'll give it a go. Thanks." and I hear the wheels of her cart disappear in the corridor.

- "Be honest, did you plan on her walking in? It would seem she is coming here every day, at the same time, with a cup of coffee for the boss."
- "Are you accusing me of intentionally putting you in a super awkard situation?"
- "Yes, I absolutely do."
- "Do you really think I'm capable of thinking of such an evil plan as to shrink you, get you all hot and bothered and just in time for a visit tell you not to orgasm and then pleasure you almost in plain sight of the visitor?"
- "Yes."
- "I was thinking that would be a bit too cruel to start with, so I was planning on saving that for another time, but then you went and bit my boob."
- "How many times are you going to punish me for that?"
- "Oh come on... it was really fun. Plus now you know she likes you."
- "Well, I think I'm in no position to toss her around at this size."
- "Honestly, I think she'd be pretty happy to toss you around as well. You should have seen her face when I mentioned wrestling."
- "It's a bit hard to see anything from here under the desk."

She reaches down and grabs me only to deposit me by her keyboard, right where I was before.
- "I'll just finish this up and then we can go. I was planning on taking you home to continue, but I can drop you off if you think I was too harsh on you."
- "I'm okay with you taking me with you."
- "Hey, the computer restarted! Thank you for the tip."
The woman startled us both, we didn't hear her at all until she was in the door. I just froze, expecting to be covered from sight like before, but something went wrong. Instead of being covered I get slapped, right off the desk. The floor approaches in slow motion and super fast at the same time. I have no concept of how far I've fallen for real, but relative to my size I might as well have been knocked off a building. Part of me fully expect to die from the impact, but strangely enough I don't. There is a deafening thud and I skid for a bit. I'm concious, but everyting hurts, and I'm confused. Colors are whirring in front of my eyes and my ears are ringing. Everyting goes dark and I feel myself being picked up. I get deposited in a really cold hand. The touch feels unfamiliar. I manage to focus my eyes briefly. The woman is looking straight at me, and then she looks at the other person in the room looking really perplexed. Then I pass out.