- Text Size +

I'm looking forward to work today. I've been having a hard time approaching her for a couple of weeks now, but today I have an excuse to talk to her. Yesterday one of the idiots knocked something on the floor by my desk, and as I got down to retrieve it I found my pile of clothes from the last time she took me home. She forgot to bring them, and I totally forgot about them at all. I'm not big on clothes. As long as they are functional I'm happy so I don't really keep track of what is in my wardrobe.
   But finding my clothes made me remember that I borrowed clothes from her, so today I have a plastic bag with her clothes folded neatly with me to return. She basically gave me the biggest pants and sweater she had home to borrow, because when she lets me be my normal size I'm actually taller than her, by almost a head. Not that she is tiny, I'm tall by women standards, that's why she sometimes call me the office amazon. Well, that and the fact that I'm always at war with the idiots in my team.
   Even though I haven't washed her clothes they smell really nice. I'm amazed they don't smell like me since they've been lying in the bottom of a pile of dirty clothes most of the time though. I didn't use them more than I had to. I just remember getting home and getting into the shower, since I walked barefoot home from her and just wanted to wash my feet. After that I put on my own clothes and forgot about hers. I thought about having them washed before bringing them, but her clothes feels so nice compared to mine I'm afraid I'll ruin them if I try.

As usual I'm the first one on my team in the office. There are some other people there from other teams, marketing and tech support and such, but we are the only programmers, which kind of shows. There is no strict dresscode, but everyone who meets with clients directly are supposed to dress nicely, sharp even. Business casual I think was the frase used, so this is probably the best dressed place I've ever worked at because most others meet with clients. The idiots though of course saw this as an excuse to show up in whatever, since none of us handles client meetings. Our task is basically to execute what the other teams send us. I at least wear dark pants with a clean shirt of a solid color, but the others really don't care.
   For a loud group of young men who talks an awful lot about getting girls, and trying to get in my pants, they really haven't made the connection that their lack of success might have something to do with their lack of effort. You'd think the boss then would like to stick the programming bunch in the basement since they dress and act like idiots, but instead we are across the hall from his office, where most of the clients end up when they are going to meetings. I can't decide if he thought the proximity to the boss would make them shape up, like being front and centre would make us nervous, of if he likes to look at us, the worker ants in his company and be glad that he is above us.

- "You there, in my office!" I hear the boss bark. I look around and of course it's me he is talking to, no one else is here. I snatch the bag with me. If I'm heading into his office, perhaps I could drop of the clothes at her desk on the way, if she is here. It's still kind of early, and honestly I'm surprised the boss is here. Her desk is empty and my heart sinks a bit as he closes the door to his office behind me. "Sit" he says in such a tone that I have no idea if I'm in trouble for something or if he just wants to chat. He looks at some papers on his desk for a while, and then on his computer. There are minutes of silence, and I don't really dare to talk, because this is the first time I've ever been called here.
- "You're doing really well for yourself. I did the right thing to appoint you team leader. You are the most qualified in that room. But you are not doing a good job at keeping your workers in line." he says, still flipping papers and looking at the screen.
- "I think there's been a mistake." I interject. He just looks at me. "I'm not the team leader."
- "Oh? Well I'll be..." he flips pages more furiously. "Who is then?"
- "Joshua Greene"
- "The fat one!?"
- "You can't call him that sir." Her voice is coming from behind me. "Remember what the legal department said." She scared the crap out of me. She must be a ninja or something, she is always sneaking up on me.
- "We'll let's just pretend this never happened then. If you are not the team leader you can go back. I was just so sure, you are always the first and the last programmer I see in the office."
- "I take my job very seriously." I say as I'm getting up.
- "I know. These are sheets with your performance and evaluations of your work. Your collegues submit a lot of half assed work for revision, but you pull their versions and tweak them. Basically nothing you put your hands on bounces back to you for a second look. Our clients love everything from your department but the projects that you never clocked in on." I'm not sure what to say. He looks at me like he is waiting for a response, but I'm drawing a blank so I just leave. She holds the door open for me and I pass her the bag without a word as I go. She closes the door behind me. I hear their voices through the door for a second, but I'm walking away fast so soon I'm out of reach.

I go back to my desk, and soon I see leaders from all the teams gathering in front of his office. She comes out and leads them into one of the meeting rooms. The boss follow them after two minutes, but first he looks into the programming pit quickly. I hide as best I can. I feel really awkward about what I did. 20 minutes later Joshua comes running into the office, and heads straight for the meeting room.
- "It's a performance review." This time I actually saw her coming before she opened her mouth.
- "That's why he had all those papers?"
- "Yes. He did some digging, and just assumed that since you save everyones ass in here that you were the leader. I mean... you might as well be..."
- "They would never let me lead them. They don't respect me."
- "They don't respect anyone. I'm surprised those assholes have jobs still, but they are actually good at their jobs... for what we pay them. You on the other hand are much better. I need to run, they probably expect their coffee by now."
- "I thought secretarys bringing coffee was a dead thing."
- "Oh it is, I've called the kitchen to bring up the cart. I just need to roll it in since my clearance is higher than the kitchen staff" she straighten herself, puts on a snobish expressesion and looks at me. "and yours." she adds. I think she is trying to boast.
- "I didn't realize performance reviews are so serious."
- "They usually aren't, but he likes to keep his cards close."

The coffee kart is waiting in the corridor, and she turns and leaves.
- "Did I screw up bad in there?" I ask her just before she is in the hallway.
- "Why don't you think about that. If you feel like being punished, you know where to find me." She starts rolling the cart. "Thanks for giving back my clothes by the way. A month later" She is snarky today... Come to think of it, I think that is the longest coherent conversation we've ever had outside of her bedroom. Plus it hasn't been a month already, has it?
   I manage to focus on work despite of her snarky attempt to get under my skin. I hear the idiots piling in around me. It's like the office turns into a frat house complete with grunts, music and a smorgasboard of other loud noises, but I manage to power through. Noise cancelling headphones has done marvels for my work morale. I seem to be on good pace with the projects assigned to me, but the day is far from over so I start pulling some other projects on the server. The party is going strong, so they won't notice, as usual. I'd scream at them to do some work, but I'm not their mother. Out of the corner of my eye I catch Joshua looking at me weirdly several times during the afternoon.

After a bathroom break I hear the idiots talking.
- "Aw shit... I thought she left. Why is she coming back?"
- "I don't know. Joshua said she'd be gone soon." They are obviously talking about me, as the only female in the room, or femoid like they like to call me for some reason. I see no reason to why I should be gone so I just go back to my desk and ignore them, even though they obviously wanted me to care by fake whispering a bit loud.
- "Haven't you gone to the boss yet?" Joshua asks after a while.
- "I didn't know I was supposed to."
- "Oh, I'm sorry. But I'm telling you now." And then he leaves, just like that, without any further explanation. All this stupidity is having me worried. I make my way towards the boss, and I have to stop by her desk.
- "So you came to get punished?" she says rather uncandidly while I wait for her to aknowledge my presence. We are alone in here and the door is closed to his office so she can probably say whatever she wants.
- "I don't know honestly. I was told to report to him." She looks at me with surprise.
- "But that was five hours ago, right after the meeting."
- "Well, Joshua didn't tell me until now." Her expression changes to angry I think.
- "I'm sorry to hear that. I'll let him know you are here, but he is wrapped up in some other stuff right now. You might have to wait for a while."
- "You mind if I wait in here? I don't really feel like going back out to the pit."
- "Tough day?"
- "Yeah... I was trying not to let what happened this morning get to me, but then stuff just piled on. There is a pit in my stomach. Not sure if I'm going to cry of barf." She gives me a puzzled look. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get so weird. I was so positive this morning, I was going to get to talk to you when I handed you the clothes, perhaps try to fish for an opportunity to play with you, but now I'm just a depressed mess, and I just handed you the bag without a word. I'm not even sure if I'm going to keep my job."
- "What did you want to say to me? I'm right here now."
- "I don't know... I don't feel very quippy right now."
- "Give me the gist of it. It might make you feel less pressure if you blurt it out."
- "You smell nice... or your clothes do. I mean... I guess you do to... I haven't really smelled you today. Not that I usually do. Or perhaps that is what is usual to us? Because I smell you often when we are together... doing what we do..." I feel warm and red. I'm blushing and looking at my shoes. I can't believe she coaxed that out of me so easily.

She gets up from her desk and leans towards me.
- "If it makes you feel better, I'll let you sniff my neck once right now, but if you do..." she tilts my head up by putting her hand under my chin and looks me straight in the eyes "you're coming home with me tonight in that bag with my clothes. I think Mr. Teddy is missing you." My heart is beating super fast. I was kind of hoping today would lead to this. With this offer on the table, all stress of further interaction with her would be gone. But is that a good or a bad thing? I like to have my wits about me when I'm with her, even though being with her makes me feel really relaxed. My body going numb with exhaustion from her is way superior to trying to tire myself out in the gym. But at the same time, this day feels like a pile of shit, and I'm about to go into a meeting with the boss. Would it be a smart move to agree to this right now? But no matter what happens now, I still know about this offer. The harm is already done. I will still think about it, and I will regret not accepting. Plus to be honest, agreeing will lead to something I know. Not agreeing is really the more uncertain option here.
   It's like she can see in my eyes that I've reached a conclusion. She lets go of my chin and strokes her hair away from her neck. I exhale and go in close, burrowing my nose in her neck and take a deep breath. It's familiar and new at the same time. It smells like her, even though I've never smelt this part of her before. There is a whiff of perfume from her skin, and her hair smells like a really nice shampoo, one of those fruity ones, not artificial. I get a bit lost in the moment and I kiss her neck just before I lean back, something I used to do in a former relationship. Just a small peck. She reaches up and touch where I kissed and looks at me with a sly smile.
- "That is going to cost you extra. The boss will see you now."

The short walk into his office is an abrupt change of scenery, and feelings.
- "My secretary informed me that Joshua didn't tell you to report to me until just now." She must have sent him a message on the computer, because there was no way they spoke, or I'm even more lost in thoughts than I'd like. "I was beginning to think you'd left, since that seems to be a thing you do under preassure."
- "I'm sorry about this morning. I don't know what happened, my brain short circuted."
- "It's nothing to worry about. It happens surprisingly often, people making really weird decisions around me. It's not every day you get to meet the CEO when one is in your position." I'm not sure what to say.
- "Thank you." is all that comes out of my mouth.
- "Now, to business. Our time is after all valuble. You and I have a problem. You are doing too much work, and my programmers rely on you doing their work. Joshua is trying to claim that you load projects and inject code just to make him look bad, like you are piggybacking on the rest of them." He sees me starting to get angry, but he continues before I get to speak.
   "The signs though are clearly pointing to it being the other way around, that is, you are carrying all of them. It is doing you injustice, and it really throws off the preformance reports. We told Joshua we are suspending you, but in fact we are giving you a separate project to work on. You can work from home, or my secretary can provide you with another office, but we'd like for you to stay away and frankly out of sight from the pit until the next preformance review. The procedure is the same, pull the project from a server, work on it, then upload your progress. My secretary will provide you with the login to your new server and such..." He makes a pause and flips through some papers. "That would be all I think. Do you have any questions?"
- "Why?"
- "Why not? There are competent people out there, but something is holding them back. It could be Joshuas poor guidance, or it could actually be the fact that you are pulling the weight for them and they slack because they know the work will get done anyway. Think of it as paid vacation. Looking at your records, you'll find this project easy, and we will pay you your full salary for the month, even if you complete it early. It's a bit unorthodox, but my secretary suggested that we might get a more true preformance review if we separated you from the rest of them."
- "Am I in trouble?"
- "No, not at all. Look... I know it's a lot to take in, but you have my word, this is a good thing. Now, it's late, so you should be heading home anyway. My secretary will email you the details in the morning."

I open the door and step out, and close it behind me.
- "How did it go?" she asks.
- "I'm confused."
- "Get in the bag. We'll clear your mind tonight, and work out the details tomorrow." She pointed under her desk, and again, the familiar sense of clothes getting loose, rapidly.
- "Please pack my shoes." is all I manage to say as I race to the plastic bag I brought earlier. I jump out of my clothes and basically dive into the bag because she seems to be shrinking me faster the closer I get. I land in the fluffy pile of her clothes, and soon she packs my clothes in the bag, basically squishing me between sweaters. It's a bit claustrophobic, but it's also very comfortable. Surrounded by never ending blankets.
   I feel the bag getting lifted, but other than that I know nothing. All the sounds are muffled from the clothes, and I'm well isolated from the weather so I don't even know if we are inside or outside. I have never been in a sensory deprivation tank, but I imagine the feeling being kind of similar. The bag is swinging gently as she is moving and it makes me feel like I'm floating, and everything is completely dark. It's just me and my thoughts in here, and her smell.

- "Did you fall asleep in there?" She lifts the clothes above and I find that I'm out of the bag. She must have managed to lift the whole pile of clothes out without me knowing, because now I'm on her bed. I'm really small though so it's no wonder I felt so isolated in there. Her hand is resting beside the sweater I'm sitting on, and I think her thumb would be taller than me.
- "No, I was just super comfortable. And isolated. I had no idea we were here already."
- "I somehow thought making you smaller than usual would make you more comfortable in that plastic bag. Seems I was right." She smiles at me.
- "Are you going soft on me? You usually don't seem to care about my comfort." She blushes.
- "Truth is... I wanted to talk to you, but I was afraid I took it too far last time." She looks around absentmindedly, like she is afraid to look at me. "I got carried away, and you became so small, and I thought you were afraid of me. You didn't approach me at work at all. But then you gave back the clothes, and I figured you wouldn't care all that much if you really were afraid of me. It made me really glad to be honest... I just wanted to clarify."
- "It probably should scare the shit out of me, but the strange thing is that it doesn't. You radiate so much confidence, and I always get the feeling you know what you are doing."
- "I'm not, I'm improvising..."
- "And we are having fun, at least I am... but if we are being honest, I'm constantly afraid of talking to you. I feel safe here, but interacting in the office... we don't really do that. We just jumped straight into this. It feels good, but what is it? Is it a booty call type of deal or is this something else? Is this exclusice to us or do you do this with others? You don't have to answer. We seem to be emotional right now, but we shouldn't push ourselves too hard. But I'm here... I want to be here, I chose this, even though you shrank me so much I ended up inside you."
- "Technically... you were never inside me."
- "There was so little light! I must have been inside something. I heard your pulse, your contractions." She is blushing hard, and I think I'm pretty much as red as she is.
- "Well... you were embedded somewhere in my labia, but never deeper. I was super careful of keeping track of you."
- "Shit... I had no idea..." We sit in silence for a moment.
- "I was thinking... perhaps we need a safeword? In case I get carried away like that and you actually get scared. If this is going to be a thing between us it could be a good thing."
- "How would you hear me if I'm inside you? Sorry, your labia?" I say with a grin.
- "I actually didn't mean to make you that small... plus if you haven't noticed, I have no trouble hearing you like this either. Let's just assume I can hear you whatever size you are." She is right. I am still smaller than her thumb, but we are carrying a conversation like it's nothing. I don't have to shout, she don't have to whisper lest my eardrums rupture under the immense pressure. "You could very well use the safeword before you get that tiny... or before shrinking at all."
- "You don't think you would need safeword as well? In case I get too wild for you?" She smiles at my joke, and it makes me glad that we aren't being too serious.
- "Oh please. In the case you get too wild I'll just shrink you to a point where I can manage you." she says with a giggle.
- "You'll have to make me even tinier than last time then."
- "And here I thought I was the dominant one in this setup." she scoffs and turns her head away, glancing at me sarcastically.

The conversation seems to be over. We just sit silent again. Suddenly she slides the sweater over towards her pillow, and then she lays herself down with her head pretty close to me.
- "Is it okay if I just watch you for a minute?" she asks. "I'm trying to decide what to do with you."
- "Okay I guess... but it's a bit embarrassing. I don't really know what to do with myself."
- "That's okay, I like it when you are embarrassed." Her eyes are fixated on me, darting back and forth. She is really scanning me, taking in as much as she can. It's flattering, but at the same time opressive. She is in control again. All I can do is look back at her, but it feels much harder for me to fixate like that. The sheer size of her makes it really obvious that I have to work harder just to look her in the eyes. I have to turn my head slightly if I want to look in both. For a while I try to look at the bridge of her nose, just to stop moving, but her eyes rapid movement makes it hard not to look at them. She is still smiling, so even though it doesn't feel like we are doing much she is finding this enjoyable. I briefly consider posing for her, maybe touching myself, see if that would change her reaction, but I can't bring myself to do it. Instead I just sit and study her as she is studying me.

Her breath is washing over me as she exhales. I feel my hair blowing in the light breeze. It's mind numbing. All she has to do is breathe and it physically moves me. I feel hypnotized, and I can't really say anything as she gets up. I instantly miss her, and I feel cold, but that could easily just be the fact that the breeze from her was heated by her body. I refuse to call out to her when she leaves the room. I don't want to be left alone. Her apartment is not that big. A bedroom with a walk in closet, and a bathroom, and a small hallway that leads to the door and the kitchen. I've never been into her kitchen, and that's the only room not visible from where I am, and naturally that's where she goes.
   I feel disconnected, and I shrivel myself up to keep myself warm and sane. This is stupid. Why would I miss her this much? I can't follow her like this either. It would take me ages to get down from the bed, and I'd have to get to the edge of the bed even before that. I don't know how she did it, but I'm feeling smaller than I already am. At least I hear her in the kitchen.
   She comes back into the bedroom, and goes immideatly into the bathroom. I saw she was carrying something green but she was gone so quickly I didn't have a chance to see what. She comes back out of the bathroom with Mr. Teddy. She puts him down on the bed in front of me. He still has the harness on, but it's empty. She removes it from him simply by growing it. Now I see what the green thing was. She loads the harness with a green dildo. It's looking weird.
- "This is a dog dick." she exclaims proudly as she is fitting the strap on to the bear again. "Do you know what's special with dog dicks?"
- "I can't say I do." The strange looking dildo looks oddly fitting on the teddy. The regular penis, although purple was after all human in nature. I don't know what a bear penis looks like, but this looks better than a human penis would on him... Not a thought I ever would have dreamt of having before.
- "Dog dicks have this bulb here close to the shaft, it's called the knot. I'd love to see you take it."
- "I don't think that is possible. I'm small enough to fit inside the head of that dick."
- "There is actually an opening here." She points the tip at me, and sure enough, there is a slit. "You are free to try and get in, but I was thinking I'd level the playingfield before we got started."
- "Why is there a hole there?"
- "You can go in and find out right now if you want, or you can wait for the surprise."
- "I think I'll wait."
- "Good." She smiles and I start to grow slowly. "I'd like you to wrestle Mr. Teddy. If he gets the tip inside you, he gets a point. If you sit and grind on his nose, you get a point. Best of three wins. If you lose, I'll let him fuck you until the knot is inside you."
- "And if I win?"
- "I don't know... You choose."
- "I get to lick your pussy, full size."
- "It's a deal." She smirks and I grow to the same size as Mr. Teddy. "I'd just like to point out, before you get started, that even if you win you still have to work with me later. You could have had me eat you out instead and get sit back and enjoy."
- "Can I change to that instead?"
- "No." The bear gets up and starts to come closer to me.
- "Bitch" I say playfully, getting ready to wrestle a bear.
- "Oh you want to play it like that?" she says with an evil smile. "Fine. I'll eat you out fullsize if you win, but if you lose I'm making you smaller than him when he has his way with you."

The bear and I clash togheter. For once I feel like I actually can fight against him. He always has the upper hand by size alone, but not this time. He is not really formed like a person, and his weight is a bit weirdly distributed, but I can grab his fur kind of easily. I should be able to throw him to the ground if I just find a way to get him off balance. Just as I think I'm on to something he sweeps my leg and I'm down. He has me pinned and is just about to direct the dildo inside me.
- "Point." she says and he stops.
- "He wasn't in."
- "I could let him do it, but I see that you aren't wet. I enjoy humiliating you, but that would just be cruel. So I changed the rules. Pin him on his back to score."
   He gets off me and stands in ready position. I get up and he approaches me again. His head is basically his biggest part. If I knock his head back, maybe he'll fall over. I lunge at him and jump, hoping to get a good hit to his head, but he deflects me and spins me around. I land on my back and he is instantly over me again in a 69. I can't move. I see her head coming into view behind him. She is grinning.
- "Best out of five?" I ask sheepishly.
- "You shouldn't have called me bitch. And you suck at wrestling. I really didn't think it would be over this fast."
- "I rarely find myself in situations where wrestling is needed."
- "Well, I was at least hoping you'd work up some excitement before he won. I don't want you to be dry when he goes to work on you."
- "I usually like to kiss in this situation, but I don't think he is a good kisser and you are way to big."
- "Well why don't you think about what you lost then? We could have kissed and cuddled for a while, you could have undressed me once the bear was defeated. I would kiss your neck, your shoulder, rub your back..."
- "Sounds nice."
- "It does. I'd lay you on your back and straddle your leg, stroke your sides and work my hands up to your tits. You'd feel on your leg that I'm already wet as I slide down and start licking your inner thigh."
- "You are such a fucking tease."
- "Is it working?"
- "Yes"

Mr. Teddy turns himself around so his nose gets between my legs. He starts to rub gently.
- "He doesn't have a tounge, but you lost so you'll have to settle for that."
- "Grind the dildo instead. That tickles too much." He responds quickly and repositions himself, sitting between and spreading my legs and puts the dildo on my stomach. It's considerably smaller than the purple one, even taking into account that I'm still the same size as the bear. He lifts my ass partly so I can reach him and partly to angle my pussy towards his new dick. He starts slowly to pull back and forth, dragging the dildo against my labia. I close my eyes for a while, but I feel her breath beside me so I guess she is close to me.
- "You look like you're having a good time."
- "Mhm..."
- "Yeah... you look ready to shrink a bit." I don't really feel it at first, but his grinds are getting longer, a possible side effect of the dildo getting bigger. I open my eyes for a bit and we still look pretty similar in size. I turn my head towards her and look at her.
- "I'm wet..." It's barely a whisper, but her eyes get wide open and the bear stops.
- "Are you sure?"
- "Yes..."
- "Are you begging me for dick?" She really is dragging this out.
- "yes..."
- "Say please mr. Teddy..."
- "Please mr. Teddy..."
- "Fuck me til you cum."
- "F..."
- "Wait! I need to see this." She climbs into bed and positions herself above my head. "Now, say it."
- "Fuck me til you cum."

His tip was inside me before I was finished. A slow push, and an even slower pull. When she sees the dildo glisten she looks really happy.
- "You did good." There are a few slow tender thrusts, like he is making sure I'm wet enough, and then there is a bit more force. I start to feel the knot, and it doesn't feel so bad, but I forgot who I was dealing with. There is a really forceful push that makes me yelp a bit and he reaches deep within me. The extra force was actually her shrinking me while he was inside me.
- "You're still doing good." She is smiling. "Look at your tits bounce." I don't have to look. I feel them working against his thrusts. "Are you ready to take the knot you think?" I just nod my head. It's a bit tight but there is still room. Then something amazing happens. She is shrinking.
   I've never seen her do that. She sees me noticing and pulls up her finger over her mouth to make a shush. She throws away her clothes really fast and turns her attention back to me and soon she is the size of mr. Teddy. I find I'm smaller than I thought when she places her hands on my arms, pinning my upper body to the bed and leans in to look as teddy is pounding my pussy. She could easily restrain me with one hand on my chest.
- "I really wanted a good view of this." There is a hard slow push and I feel the knot spreading me wide open. I bite my lip to prevent myself from screaming. He pulls out and tries again. I've never felt anything like it. Why would one make a dildo so wide in one place? The third time it goes in. Once the widest part part is inside me it's almost like I'm sucking the rest inside. It's really deep inside me now. My vagina does not know how to handle this. The bulge is plugging me up, and it feels like I'm stuffed by the dick. I squeeze involuntarily, trying to get a grip of what is inside of me.
- "Is it good?"
- "I... I don't... know..." I'm panting. He has stopped thrusting, but he is mildly rotating my hips.
- "You look like you're about to cum."
- "I don't know..." She is right of course. I just wish she wasn't. Why do I never have any stamina with her and teddy?
- "Just relax, let it happen." She moves one of her arms from mine. I don't see what she does at first, but I certainly feel it. She puts a finger on my clit, and I burst. It's like I'm squeezing myself to orgasm, with a little help from her stimuli. The knot is feeling super stiff and it bends my insides, prevents me from contracting like normal. It's an entierly new sensation.
- "I hope you're ready for more." She lets me go and he pulls out.
- "You said until I took the knot."
- "Yes... but you asked him to continue til he cums. Face down, ass up."

I hesitate, but I roll over and pull my legs in so my butt goes up towards mr. Teddy. It was sneaky of her to move the finish line, but I'm not going back on my word. My face is half buried in the mattress at a weird angle, but I see him getting up and shifting position so that he is on his knees. Then he grabs my hips. He gets inside me and I feel him push in the knot and immideatly pull it out again. Shit. It doesn't hurt but it is so weird. It stretches me to my limit every time. He is really going at it.
- "Tell him... to slow... down..." I manage to get out through my heavy breathing and yelps.
- "Why?" she asks coldly. "He is having a good time."
- "I'll cum... forever... if he... slows" My expression must have convinced her. He slows down. I don't know what it is but suddenly our rythms match. That fucking bulb is punching something inside me and now it matches my squeezing. I start as it's at it's widest point and I suck it in and push it out in tandem with his thrusts. I didn't lie to her, I can't stop cumming.
- "This is amazing..." She is genuinely surprised, she had no idea this would happen. I shake violently and go quiet. "Shit, are you still breathing!?" I do a thumbs up. My voice is out, I can't make a noise no matter how much I'm trying. "Do you want to keep going?" Thumbs up. He has to be done soon. I can take a couple of moments more. My pussy gets warm and wet. It does not feel like the squirt did last time. I feel the warm liquid run down my stomach. It's white and slippery. He pulls out of me and it is instant relief. I collapse on the bed, and I see him. The white liquid is coming from the dick, and it's pumping out all over me.

She is holding me close and wiping me off with a rag. I'm to tierd to speak.
- "It's fake cum. It's a cumming dildo. It was supposed to be a surprise but you outdid my surprise with your own. I think you need a shower if we want to get all this off of you."
- "Can I take a nap first?"
- "Sure..."
- "You shrank for me... Did I dream that?"
- "No... but it was special circumstances. Don't expect that to be a thing."