- Text Size +

It's bad. Seeing her at work makes my stomach feel weird. Nervous. I catch her looking at me from time to time. She smiles politely but we never interact more than that. Our paths rarely cross, I just deal with my team, and she does whatever a secretary does. She looks busy. I am busy, yelling at the idiots who are probably trying to get us fired by not doing their jobs.
   Perhaps I should just plead to have them fired and hope I could get spared? But then I'd have to talk to her to get an appointment with the boss. I find myself walking by the big office even though I really don't have to, but I can't tell if it's because of the boss or her. The idiots keep bothering me with indecent proposals. One more reason to have them fiered. If any of them actually did their job they might have had a chance, based on looks alone. But their personalities are no winners. That also makes me feel weird about her. I don't know much about her. Or what made me accept her proposal to be her pet that day.

- "It's been two weeks. Don't you want to play yet?" She stands in front of me suddenly. I didn't even notice her coming up to my desk, I was just deep in thought.
- "Do YOU want to play?" I ask back trying to look casual. No one pays us any attention, it probably just looks like a secretary talking to a programmer.
- "Always, but part of the game is that you come to me."
- "And yet, here we are... at My desk."
- "I see you walking by. I just thought I'd nudge you to get closer." I stand up and lean in close to her.
- "I want to see you cum again." I whisper in her ear and lean back to look at her. She doesn't look shocked. I refuse to be teased like this. I didn't realize I just accepted her game until she replied.
- "Let's play then." She shot me that look that I've only ever seen her make without her glasses, and I feel my clothes getting loose.

I can't believe it, she is shrinking me in the office. Sure that's usually how it goes, but she never does it amongst other people. I have to gamble though. She can't shrink me too much or people will really notice, so I sit myself down and resume work. She looks pleased and walks back to her desk. The chair is uncomfortable. It doesn't feel like it's supposed to. But then again, nothing feels right. My skin keeps crawling. She's still shrinking me. Slowly but steady.
   I can't concentrate, and even if I can muster a moment of clarity, I can't type. The keys aren't where they are supposed to be. My clothes are beginning to fall off. She's doing it faster. Shit... People are luckily working for once, and I make an effort to slide unnoticed under my desk. I step out of my clothes before they get to big for me to move, and stash them under the desk. I'm small enough that I can stand up straight here without hitting my head already. I quickly dwindle down and then I see it. The teddy bear is under my desk. When did she put it here? She knows me better than I know her if she calculated that I'd be too stubborn to come willingly with her.
   I stop at the same size as the bear, but then quickly drop one more inch. She obviously wanted me to notice that she remembers that I hate being smaller than him. I do go close to him though, he provides some comfort but most of all shelter. He is bigger than I thought though. I just now notice that he is sitting down and I'm standing up and he is still taller. She was never going to let me be bigger than him. That last inch would have made no difference really, she just did that to spite me.

What am I supposed to do now? What can one do in the office when you're smaller than a teddy bear? I look around and consider making some kind of escape but where would I go? I end up just staying put, until I hear people packing up and going home.
- "Do you realize how insignificant you are? No one saw you disappear, no one investigated." She snuck up to my desk again without me noticing. She is sitting in my chair, but all I see is her dangling legs. The rest of her is above the desk. I hear on her tone that she is smiling. "I can do whatever I want with you. No one would miss you here. Not sure if anyone would miss you at home either. Your phone hasn't made a sound all day. I've kept it at my desk. I even checked it was on just to be sure."
- "Why are you telling me this?"
- "It seems I could keep you as my toy. I'd keep clocking you in for work, collect your pay, all you'd have to do is stay at home and wait for me. Or I could put you in some cute clothes and keep you at my desk. You think anyone would notice?"
- "My team-" she quickly intrerrupts me.
- "What about them? You've really whipped them into shape. They are actually doing their jobs, but they are horrible people, they don't care about you like I do. I'll tell them you are transfered and they would be happy with that. If they by chance walk by my desk not one of them would recognize my new doll as you. They only care about full size tits and asses. If I catch their eyes lingering at you all I have to do is squeeze my chest and the'll look at me instead. They are easily distracted."
   She swoops me into her purse before I can say anything. She also stuffs the teddy in on top of me, but he doesn't fit comepletely so he gets to have his head outside. She treats the bear better than me. He gets the window seat while I get stuck at the bottom of her purse. I feel funny. Sad and happy at the same time. Or is it horny? I lean up against the bear for some comfort. He still smells like me from him grinding againgst me the last time. He also smells like her, from what happened after he was done with me.

The bear squishes me as her bag unceremoniously lands on her bed. She pulls the bear out and props it up against her pillow. As soon as I crawl out she lifts the bag down on the floor. It's just me and the bear on top of her bed.
- "Here's the thing... I wasn't supposed to let you see me like that, but things got out of hand. Seeing Mr. Teddy there, having his way with you was more of a turn on than I thought, I just couldn't help myself." She is standing a bit away in her closet so it's hard to see, but I think she is rummaging through a drawer as she is talking. "So, if you want to see me, as you so eloquently put it, cum, I would really like to see my toys wrestle again. And just to make things a bit more interesting I'd like to see you deal with this." She comes back to the bed and drops a strap on beside the bear.
   The bear slowly gets up and steps into the harness, which rapidly goes from human sized to something that actually fits him. She helps him with the straps and makes sure that the dildo is snug on the harness. Great... she really made a teddy bear with a penis, just for me.
- "That's way to big for me." The teddy is walking closer to me, and standing up he is absolutely towering over me.
- "Are you saying no to this game?" She looks at me with a sad face. He terrifies me, but part of me badly wants to please her.
- "I'll play... but I want to be bigger. He'll flatten me like a pancake like this." I gesture towards the dildo. "Plus that thing won't fit without tearing me apart." It's proportionate to him, so I just assume it's big without really having a good look at it.
- "Alright. But you have to earn it." she says after some quick consideration. "Suck his dick as warm up, and I'll make you bigger."

The bear seats itself in front of me, legs apart, dawning a huge purple boner, and she is watching with glee as I approach slowly. It's not as big as I expected for some reason. It's a big one, but entierly possible to take with some patience. I kiss it gently, and measure it with my hand. It's twitching a bit as I touch it. Mr. Teddy is acting like he feels when I touch the dildo, and considering the situation I'm in I think it's entierly possible that he does. I give it a good lick and see him tense up, but to me it still feels like licking a dildo. I'm fine with it, it's an aestethic thing, but it really doesn't bring me any pleasure... but then again, seeing him squirm is fun in it's own way, with the added bonus of her watching us eagerly is kind of turning me on.
   I go up and down the shaft with my hands and mouth for a bit before working my way up to the top. She gets up. For a moment I think I'm putting on a bad show, but I catch a glimpse of her face again, and I know I'm not. She's not letting us go with her gaze. She is just standing up to get out of her clothes. She makes quick work of removing them and sits right back down beside the bed. I only see her head. She licks her lips quickly and that gives me an idea.
- "Jerking this guy is kind of hard." I lie. He is actually kind of slippery from all the licking. "Could you spit here to make it easier?" I tap the tip with my finger. She looks at me, I see her thinking about what to do.
- "I was thinking you'd lube him up yourself." she says comprehensively. I kind of regret this experiment now, I really didn't want to snap her out of the moment. I have to think of something quickly. She likes to humiliate me, I have to play on that.
- "My tiny mouth isn't enough." I whimper, trying to sound like I feel sorry for myself.
- "Well, work harder then. I won't give you a free pass on getting bigger."

I had almost forgotten. She said she would make me a bit bigger if I sucked his dick. I am still the same size as when I started, but technically I guess I've only kissed and licked it. I get a sudden urge to show her something, since my gambit on seeming weak failed. I climb up on the lap of the bear. I might regret this later, but the dildo is slippery, and I'm wet already so I lower myself on the tip slowly. Her eyes get really big, I guess I managed to surprise her. The bear lies down on his back and lets me ride him. I have to go slowly. The tip is fine, but lowering myself too fast feels like trying to sit on an apple. Mr. Teddy makes for a good ride though. The plush fur feels good to burrow my fingers in when sliding down and provides good grip for pulling myself up. It feels like pain but it isn't hurting. Mind over matter. My pussy is stretching, that is all. This isn't impossible.
   I quickly conquer the tip and is working my way down the shaft. The bear seems to be comfortable, but it's hard to tell. He's not really that emotive. But she can't look away from us. I'm hearing myself breathe heavily, but if I concentrate I hear her breathing as well. I'm feeling confident enough to move one of my hands from the teddy to my boobs.
   If this was any other guy I would be really disappointed in the lack of interaction between me and him, but I have a feeling this creature can't really deal all that well in the subtle actions of making a girl feel apreciated when riding him. On the other hand, perhaps he is cold to me on purpose, since she seems to enjoy that. All my thoughts make me forget what I'm doing and I find myself getting close to orgasm. How long have I been riding? My hips feel sore, and I don't want the game to end just yet. I don't want to disappoint her, so I stop riding and get off him for a second.

She is looking happy as I catch my breath on the bears stomach. I'm not sure but I think I've grown just a bit, which might explain why the ride so suddenly felt easier. She gets up again and walks to the end of the bed. Now I know she likes what she sees for sure. I cought a glimpse of her pussy glistening and swollen with excitement as she moved. She climbs up in bed on all four below me and the bear, and suddenly the bear grabs me. He turns me around on my back and pulls me up a bit and holds me firmly, facing her as she bends down. She licks the dildo slowly between my legs, before putting her lips around it. I feel her breath caressing my body as she gives it a little suck and gets up again. The dildo grows a bit and she looks at me.
- "You taste really good."
- "Why don't you get a sample directly from the source?" I don't know why I try to tease her like this. She always wins it feels like.
- "Tempting, but not now. Mr. Teddy is looking eager to try out his new toy." I really can't tell if she is talking about me or the newly resized dildo. He is still holding me firmly and parrys me right to the tip. It looks like the dildo is bending a bit more to his will. Before it was just a lifeless toy that towered straight out, but now it's curving to reach me while he has me pinned with my back on his stomach. Or perhaps he is just really flexible in the hips, but as soon as he penetrates me I can tell that this is not the same dildo I rode moments ago. This feels like a penis, with a clear distiction between the head and the shaft. It's not just the size. It didn't grow that much. I'm so sensitive and it feels like it has veins now.
   He lets go of my arms and moves his paws to my hips and starts pulling me up and down. He starts slow, but he picks up the pace really fast. I try to adjust, but I have no grip at all to fight with my legs. It's almost like he knows what I'm trying to do and he moves his paws again to lift my legs in the air, giving me no chance to decide the pace. My tits are bouncing as he starts plowing me. It's rough and soft at the same time. Had it been a human doing this to me his hips would slap against my ass, but now it's like being spanked with a chusion. It's good, and I can't stop moaning. My mind is going blank, and my hands are grasping his plush fur hard, like I'm instinctly trying to keep myself in reality by grasping something tangable.
   But none of this feels real. A teddy bear is fucking me senseless, and I can't do a thing about it. He has me overpowered and can do whatever he pleases, and the only one who can stop stop him won't. A giantess is lurking by my feet. I see her but she is just as unreal as this situation. The only thing that is real is the orgasm. Fuck. I really didn't want to do that yet. She will get bored of me if I'm an unfun toy. But am I really her toy? Or am I the toy of her toy?

She is looking pleased.
- "Look at you... all those juices. Tell me, do you squirt?" She is inspecting me. Mr. Teddy has slowed down, almost to a halt. Almost. His dick is still grinding my insides slowly. I want to get off like I usually do after orgasm, but I can't. My arms have no strenght to push him away, and he is still holding on to my legs.
- "I haven't really tried." I don't want her to know that I'm uncomfortable. She is thinking slowly and looking at me. She is doing it on purpose. I finally manage to relax a bit, and the grinding doesn't bother me as much. I can't tell if she shrunk the penis back to a dildo again or if I just have gotten used to it. A real penis would soften a bit though when slowing down like this, wouldn't it?
- "Let's see if you squirt then." She leans in really close and puts her finger on my pubic mound. Her finger looks to be the same size as the dick inside me. She puts a bit or pressure on it, and suddenly I feel the rim of the penis head inside me again. It hasn't shrunk. I let out a yelp. From pleasure or pain I really don't know. I have never made that sound before. She looks pleased. "I feel him inside of you. It tickles the tip of my finger. I can only imagine what it feels like to you." She massages me gently, but her sheer size and his grinding makes it feel not so gentle.
   She is basically rubbing the rim of his dick like I'm not even here. He picks up the pace again. Small jerky thrusts as he lifts me towards her finger. The second orgasm is a complete surprise to me. I scream and squirm as my pussy is squeezing him, and her gentle push gets even more obvious. I don't even know when orgasm three set in, or is it still number two going on? I can't scream anymore, I start to cry instead. My mind is somewhere between blank and fighting. I punch and kick, but it makes no difference. The grinding massage continues. Her finger and his dick rubbing against each other.
   They completely ignore me, and keep doing their thing. I am gone and there at the same time. My body goes limp, and then it happens. She locks her eyes into mine. She hasn't forgotten about me, she just waited. How long she waited I can't tell, but now it's time. She closes the last gap between us and she puts her lips over my pussy. Another sensation rips through me. It feels like I'm peeing. I can't help it. My body does whatever it wants now, but I'm glad to see that I at least have the decensy not to kick her in the face as she is sucking me dry.
   At last they stop. Everything is quiet. I'm not even sure if I'm alive. He has pulled his dick out and let go of my legs when I finally start to get a grip again. I'm resting on his big soft belly and she is sitting up an looking at me.
- "Did I taste good still?"
- "Yes. And now we know you squirt. Relax for a moment, and collect your reward for being a good toy."

I sink into mr. Teddys fur. I'm so tiered, I don't care. She is either shrinking me or growing the bear. I'm thinking growing the bear when I see her straddle him. She is still much larger than him when I see her adjust the dildo to slide effortlessly inside her. She smashes down and the ground beneath me shakes. I must be so tiny to them now. She looks like she is playing with a regular dildo, but moments ago that thing was massive and inside me. He who overpowered me has nothing to put against her.
   He sits up and grabs her hips, and I slide down from his stomach slowly, but with a bit of a jolt every time he burrows into her. They seem to be more equal in size now but I'm not sure. Her face disappears from my view as I slide lower between them. She is playing with her tits, but soon I can't even see that anymore. I'm just too small to see past her stomach now, but I have something else to look at. I've slid down all the way to the shaft of the dildo. My feet are actually resting on the purple shaft, and I've finally stopped sliding. Her giant pussy is gliding up and down in front of me. I could reach out and touch it but I still have no strenght.
   Everything is shaking, but it's hard to care. I see the dildo glisten after her, and her pussy actually gets wetter as it scrapes the juices from the dildo going down, and deposits new every time she goes up. The sound is mesmerizing. I hear her moaning really far away, deep and heavy moans that shivers me, all the while her pussy and the dildo are talking in a language I can't understand. I know I've heard these sounds before, but never like this. The size of my ears warps the sound almost, and there is a deep rumbling you'd never expect a dildo penetrating a pussy would make.
   I'm so hypnotized I don't even notice I'm smaller again until I realize I can't see past her vulva. My feet are still firmly planted against the dildo, but I can't even imagine how big it is now. Her fingers show up and start rubbing her clit. I see her pulling back her clitoral hood and rubbing. Is she doing this for me to get a better view? Or has she simply forgotten that I'm here? The juices are flowing down over my feet and I start to slip. She is rubbing herself more furiously and she starts to take the dildo really really deep. I'm so small that her juices start to go from slippery to sticky, and I find myself stuck to the dildo. As she slams down all the way my feet enter her breifly, and I can feel her warmth radiating into me for a brief moment before she lifts away from me again. It seems impossibly high but she is moving down again soon.
  Everything goes dark for a bit, and when I see again I find myself stuck to her pussy. I've been scraped up with her juices and I see the harness disappear from under me rapidly, but just as soon it comes back really fast. I expect to crash into the ground, but it's just a squeeze and a thud. I'm embedded in her. Not deep, but protected enough. I bounce up and down with her, and all I can do is follow the flow of her juices. I shift position without control over my body. Everything stops suddenly. I actually hear her clamp down on the dildo.
   She is cumming. I don't know where I am anymore, but I hear her heartbeat, and I feel her pussy squeeze the dildo. There is a glimpse of light, but it's flickering. I think she is still rubbing her clit out there. The juices increase suddenly and I'm flowing with them. I find myself at the shaft, crawling out from under her, all wet. I'm growing again, and the bear is shrinking. I crawl out on his stomach and soon things are back to "normal", that being I'm smaller than the bear, and he is a regular teddy again, and she towers over the both of us, her skin glowing from intense orgasm.

- "How was that for seeing me cum?"