- Text Size +

“You guys do not understand how good it is to be home after spending a whole year away!” Riley said, skipping into the living room and performing a little twirl. Michelle was close behind her daughter, with Tom lagging in the rear on account of having to carry Riley's belongings. “It's like I was never away, everything is the same.”

“I tried my best to not to change too much. We came to a decision that everything should stay mostly the same, so that it would be easier for you to settle back in.” Michelle explained.

“We? Did Tom agree with you on this?” The thought of her brother doing anything for her benefit amused the new shrink correctional officer, especially considering all that she had done to him growing up.

Tom pulled a sour face, having heard the conversation as he carefully placed his sister's bags on the floor. Michelle watched her son just as carefully, wanting an opportunity to upgrade his foot smelling punishment to an even more humiliating foot licking. “He wasn't exactly open to the idea at first. Only a few days after you were gone your brother came up to me one afternoon and asked to have your room, since it is bigger and you weren't here to use it. That was when I was inspired by your previous behaviour with him. Without you present to bully him with your stinky feet, Tom acquired quite the attitude. Asking for your room, after I made it clear that there would be no changes, was the final straw. So I made him smell my feet after a gym session and he was more than happy to remain in his own, smaller room.”

“How thoughtful of you, Tom.” Riley said, giggling.

“Get those bags up to Riley's room, then get back down here as quickly as possible. Feel free to take my socks out of your mouth on the way too. I'll be waiting down here with my feet on the ottoman ready for you. The pleasure of pulling off my trainers and catching the first whiff will be yours.” Michelle commanded, taking a seat in her personal armchair and kicking her feet up onto the footstool which might as well have been glued in place with how little it moved.

“That's okay mom, he can leave them there. I wanted to show you the stuff that they gave me for my new job. Although I am thirsty, if you wouldn't mind Tom?”

“Oh, great idea. I can't wait to see the kind of equipment that SCOs use these days. And make that two drinks Tom, I feel rather parched myself.” When Michelle spoke, she didn't even look at her son, sparing only a wave of the hand. She was instead focussed on what Riley was doing, who had dragged those bags over to the couch where she now sat and unzipped them.

Meanwhile, Tom went off to the kitchen to pour his mother and sister a drink. The first thing that he did upon entering the kitchen was pull the socks out of his mouth. He left them on the side, soaked with saliva, intending to put them in the laundry hamper later. Since Riley and Michelle didn't specify what they wanted he got them both iced water. Was there anything more refreshing after spending time out in the sun? He was thirsty himself, but if he simply got a drink without asking his mom if he was allowed, Tom feared she would use that as evidence of disobedience and chose to wait until later. Proceeding back into the living room with both glasses of chilled water, he noticed that Riley was waiting for his return to start her show and tell.

“C'mon Tom, hurry up!” Riley urged from the moment he set foot in the room.

“Sorry! I'm trying not to spill any.” Tom lied. He could have easily moved faster without making a mess but was troubling his female relatives to the best of his petty abilities whilst flying under his mother's radar.

Once he'd set down the glasses on coasters that were appropriately nearby and took his unwanted place on the floor by the footstool where his mom's trainer clad feet awaited him. He gulped, staring at the dirty soles of her shoes, not wanting to continue. His nose was already picking up hints of the odour that had built up inside. Those trainers were probably the footwear that Michelle had owned the longest and the wear and tear was evident on a visual level.

“They aren't going to remove themselves.” Michelle said strictly. Tom suddenly became aware that both women were looking at him. Michelle with a stern expression, Riley looking like a kid on Christmas day. It irked the young man greatly that his sister was enjoying this so much, on top of publicly humiliating him at her graduation ceremony.

Realising that he couldn't stall for any longer, Tom sighed quietly so that his mom wouldn't hear, placing one hand on her calf to raise the foot and the other grasping the back of the trainer. He'd done this many times before. Next he pulled on the back, loosening it around the heel and fished the entire shoe from her foot. Her wide, reddened sole was exposed to the world. A wave of stench attacked his nose, causing him to pause for a moment before repeating his actions on the second foot. It was foul, sure, but he'd been through worse. Overall, the smell of his mom's feet had been a step up from the odour that his sister used to inflict on him. Riley's had been mischievous, playful even. Michelle's feet certainly packed a punch by comparison. But right now, they were far from their worst. When she decided a punishment days in advance she'd spend that time maximising the power of her stinky feet.

Even with all that in mind however, Tom still had to recollect himself when one of those damp, stinky soles slapped against his face, remaining there with his poor nose buried in the space under her five toes. The sole was rough with small patches of calloused skin, not something that was at all pleasant to the touch. Through trial and error over their year spent without Riley, Michelle and Tom had found the valley located under Michelle's bulbous toes to be arguably the stinkiest part of the foot with the spaces between her toes being the greatest contender.

With one foot on his face, Tom's hands soon found the other. His mother was a size 9 and a half and her feet were quite meaty to boot. His sister, who if he recalled correctly was a size 9 (he'd had both pairs of feet in his face enough to know that they were only a little smaller than that of their mother), had inherited a set of somewhat meaty soles although she did not possess anywhere near as much width.

As soon as Tom's thumbs began pressing into that damp, tough foot flesh, Michelle immediately looked far more relaxed. Admittedly, he had become a little bit of a foot massage pro over the past year despite originally being totally lost when his mom had added foot massages to his already long list of duties.

“Ahem.” Riley cleared her throat to attract the attention of her mother and brother. “Sorry to interrupt when you guys are having such a good time, but I thought you wanted to see the equipment they gave me?”

Michelle looked genuinely apologetic. “I'm sorry honey. Tom has become quite a skilled foot masseuse with my training and it's rather easy to lose yourself. You should try him out yourself sometime.”

“I'm afraid that I can't do that mom. The Shrink Correctional Association book of regulations states that I am forbidden from intentionally using my feet to directly cause someone suffering unless they have been authorised by the Association itself. There are some exceptions, such as anyone trained to deal with ultra stinky feet, almost always with the aid of deodorising methods.” Riley actually looked sad, though Tom was unsure if it was because she was missing out on a foot rub or because she couldn't use her feet to torment him any more. Regardless of why, Tom considered it a win. He had feared a return to old habits when she returned home.

“Oh really? I didn't know that.”

“Yeah, it isn't discussed much any more. When learning about the history of the Association back at the academy we had to study how exactly it had become such a prominent figure in the justice system and how those opposed argued against it. Apparently to ease the minds of people on the fence, they had the feet of shrink correctional officers legally classified as weapons that could only be used for the processes of punishment and rehabilitation.”

“Why only the feet?” Tom's curiosity got the better of him despite his distaste for the business of SCOs. He spoke into the sweaty sole that was over his mouth so had to raise his voice just a touch to reach a normal volume. “I thought SCOs used other parts of their body too?”

“You're not wrong. We do use different parts of our body to break our assigned shrinkees and convince them that maybe they've made the wrong choices in life. However feet have always been the speciality of SCOs. We are taught to view feet as our primary method of punishment and taught methods with other body parts just to spice things up a little. Thanks to our boots and what has become known in layman's terms as the 'smelly feet virus', our feet become a particularly nasty and humiliating source of punishment. It is also thanks to those boots and other modified footwear that we can contain that massive stench too.”

Tom's eyes shifted to his sister's feet, though he was unable to properly turn his head thanks to his mom's foot. She was wearing normal footwear, the pair of canvas sneakers that she had worn when departing to the academy and a clean pair of socks. Obviously she wasn't yet sporting this 'massive stench' that she had mentioned and he had assumed that was due to not yet wearing the boots. Yet he also knew that not all SCOs wore their black boots all of the time so their foot odour wasn't entirely due to the choice of footwear. Before he had chance to ask about the 'smelly feet virus' that she had mentioned, Michelle beat him to it.

“You have a virus? Why have you not mentioned this sooner?” Michelle's maternal side came to the forefront, something that Tom thought a rarity after the past year.

“Relax mom! It's called the Pesfetorus virus, a modified strain of a virus once unique to chimpanzees and it is completely unharmful to humans. So long as you consider having incredibly stinky feet as a positive. The modified strain, which was developed by the Association, increases the sweat rate of my feet and the stench of said sweat. Even without the boots, my feet have an extremely pungent aroma.” Riley paused, looking down at her feet and wrinkled her nose. “Now that I think about it, I should get out of these shoes and socks and put the boots on soon. So pay attention, it is time to begin our little family show and tell!”

“Well, so long as you're safe, Riley. By all means continue.” Michelle urged. Now that worries of her wonderful daughter's health were gone, she was eager to see the kind of equipment that SCOs used to torment their captives. The prospect of shrinking someone down for the purposes of rehabilitation had interested her ever since shrink technology had become available.

“Obviously, the first item that the two of you want to see are my new prized possessions. The signature black boots of SCOs. Although they have no official name, you'll often hear them referred to as 'foot ovens' or 'stink factories'.” Riley held a boot in each hand and lifted them up, presenting them to her mother and brother from every angle. They were designed to look like combat boots in appearance with a shaft that went halfway up the calf and a much thicker sole. The emblem of the Shrink Correctional Association was imprinted on the outer sides, which was the initialisation of their name, the outline of a small man inside the letter C, all displayed in a shield. Three horizontal straps were on the shafts, one at the top, one as close to the ankle as possible and the third in-between them. It didn't look like the straps had any kind of buckle so it wasn't obvious as to what tightened the boots around the wearer's lower legs and feet.

“Hmmm, where to start with these ingenious inventions of the Association? I guess starting with the material would be a good idea. The boots are made of special polymers developed by the research and development team at the Association, much like the Pesfetorus virus. There are two polymers at play here: the stuff that makes up the majority of the boots and the insole within. The sole is simple rubber, which proved to be tough and flexible enough for function. The main material of the boot is made to imitate leather, whilst also being more comfortable and retain heat much better than actual leather. It traps smells too, something which is needed when you consider the second polymer involved. The insole is immensely comfortable, though that is not the main purpose. This polymer collects odour like no other and causes these boots to stink to high heavens in no time at all, breaking all limits on how smelly a piece of footwear can get. The inner layer of the foot portion of the boot was coated in the same material too, creating a cave of unmatched foot odour. The insoles offer some resistance so there are no worries about a shrinkee escaping from a smelly foot by being stomped deeper into the insole.”

“Finally, you may have noticed the thickness of the sole. It is much thicker than that of a regular boot, reminiscent of a platform boot. There are three reasons for this. At the very top, just under the insole, there is a built in foot massaging machine. Not only does this massage the feet of the wearer, but also mashes the shrinkee against the foot above them. In the middle there is an electronic plate that heats up the inside of the boot to... I can't actually recall the exact temperature, but I know it is pretty damn hot. Not the hottest a shrinkee can survive at however, the shrinking process ups their survivability in every conceivable fashion. This heat combined with the increased sweating and swelling of the wearer's foot creates an immensely uncomfortable situation for a shrinkee. I have an app on my phone to turn the massager and the heater on and off, as well as change the intensity. Then, at the bottom of the boot's sole is a tank where excess foot sweat is stored. Storage only happens when the insole literally cannot absorb any more. An SCO can use that tank of foot sweat for any purpose she desires so long as it abides by the regulations.” Riley smiled, impressed with herself that she remembered so much. “Any questions?”

Michelle chuckled. “I think you covered everything, honey. I didn't realise that so much thought went into the creation of those things. No wonder people are so afraid of receiving a sentence of shrink correction.”

“How about you Tom? Got anything you wanna ask?”

“Nope.” Tom answered, his voice still subdued by his mother's ill placed foot. Riley couldn't help but giggle, seeing her older brother with a smelly foot on his face would never not be amusing to her.

“Switch.” Michelle ordered, removing the foot from his face and replacing it with the one he had been rubbing. It was just as stinky, but most of the sweat had been transferred to his hands and thus was slightly less unpleasant, very slightly. “So, what's next?”

Riley placed the boots gently on the floor, dusting a bit of dust off of the toe before diving her slim fingers back into her bag of goodies. She pulled out two pairs of panties, one of them a sexy red thong and the other a thong as black as her boots. Both had the Association's emblem proudly emblazoned on the front.

“The Association gave you those?” Michelle asked, confused as to what revealing underwear had to do with the punishment of tinies.

“They aren't just normal pairs of underwear mom.” Riley shook her head, wearing a wry smile. “They both have their own purposes.” She lifted the black thong and twisted the back part that would fit snugly inside the ass crack. It had tiny leather shackles on the inside, two high up and two lower down. “An SCO is supposed to wear this with a shrinkee shackled inside. The distance between the shackles keeps them nice and stretched out to package them nicely between an SCO's cheeks. We call this 'ass punishment'. Believe it or not, some people in society have strong fetishes for stinky feet. Our feet tend to be too smelly even for them, but there are exceptions. Such a person would find themselves strapped into one of these babies for the majority of their sentence.”

“And these,” Riley lowered the black thong and showed her limited audience the red thong, twisting the front patch of material this time. Four leather shackles also decorated the inside here but rather than being placed into two pairs they were spaced out in a rectangular formation. “are for 'fun time'.” Riley stopped to giggle. Michelle joined her, but Tom could only blush. Both were quick to realise the purpose of this pair of panties. “I don't think I have to go into detail here. You are my mom and brother after all. For fun time, the shrinkee is placed in a spread-eagle position rather than being stretched out. They tested the positioning a whole bunch, and I don't blame them.”

“And next...” Riley continued on, though these other items didn't need any explanation unlike what she had shown so far. Bondage items, but small enough to use on a shrunken person. There were ropes and leather straps, blindfolds and ball gags. A silver toe ring that had a short length of chain with tiny metal cuffs on the other end. She had a harness that could fit around either of her shoulders to bind a tiny to her armpit. The Association even provided their new SCO with an adhesive solution. Riley also had a miniature X-frame that would have been comical if its purpose wasn't to leave tinies helpless to whatever suffering an SCO wished to inflict upon them.

“Last but not least, the uniform of a Shrink Correctional officer.” Riley announced, pulling out three sealed bags containing a full set of uniform in each. She stared at them, and with that ever present, almost juvenile smile on her face, she teared up.

“Riley! Are you okay?”

“Yes, I'm fine mom.” Riley assured her mom, wiping away the couple of tears that had escaped. “I'm just really happy that I'm an actual shrink correctional officer. Ever since Tom recommended that I become one, it's all I've wanted. Now I can get paid for doing something I love.”

Tom remembered that day well. Riley had sneaked into his room late at night and taped his wrists and ankles to the bed frame with a roll of duct tape. She had then proceeded to wake him up by removing the soccer cleats and socks that she had kept on since getting home from practice and slapping him awake with her clammy bare feet. Before Tom ever had chance to wake their mom (who would have stopped Riley back then) his bratty sister covered his mouth with a strip of duct tape and initiated one of the most miserable hours of Tom's life. Riley had rubbed her dirty socks all over his face and used her smelly feet to smear all that gross foot sweat into his skin. When she was finished, the tape was removed from his mouth and he thought she was showing mercy. He was corrected when Riley forced both long, stinky socks into his mouth and sealed it up with multiple strips of tape. Before she left him alone, kept awake thanks to the rotten flavour of her unwashed socks, she made sure to tie one of the cleats to Tom's face using the laces with the opening directly over his nose before giving him a mocking kiss goodnight and leaving.

The morning after, when discovered by his mom, she seemed to find the incident funny but released him regardless. She did give her daughter a warning but it was hardly the scathing telling off like Tom thought that Riley deserved after that stunt among many others. He had stormed into his younger sister's room and had an angry rant about how she treated him and ended it with “If you like making people smell your feet so badly, why don't you go and become one of those evil shrink correctional officers!” Hardly a recommendation, but Riley seemed to have taken it to heart. Although considering Riley's naturally dominant personality, Tom reckoned that she would still have taken this road in life even if he hadn't said that to her.

“Well, that's everything. As much as I enjoy watching Tom's face as he sniffs your foot, I'm going to go get dressed into my new uniform and boots. Do the two of you have any plans for this afternoon?”

“Other than this?” Michelle spoke for both herself and her son. “No. Neither of us have plans.”

Tom wanted to tell them that he wanted to make plans, but that decision didn't seem to be his. The workload at home this past year as well as at his place of work had left him with very little social time and he had grown distant from his friends. Today he planned to get in contact with some of them once he was done at Riley's graduation, but that didn't seem to be the case any more.

“Do you guys wanna go out? Have a meal maybe, on me?” Riley offered.

“That sounds lovely to me sweetie! Don't you think Tom?” Michelle squeezed her son's nose with her toes as she asked him this question.

“Yeah. That's very kind of you Riley.” He was serious. He couldn't remember that last time Riley had done anything nice for him. Maybe becoming an SCO was what she needed to straighten her out, make her less of a menace towards her sibling.

“Great! You two finish up down here, I won't be long.” Riley grabbed one sealed uniform and the pair of black boots before running upstairs, knowing that her room would be exactly how she left it. Tom would have to take the rest of her belongings up to her room later.

A moment of silence fell over the son and mother, the former still giving a foot massage to the latter. “You can stop rubbing now Tom. Bring your face a little closer.” Tom did as asked, moving his face towards his mother. This is what usually happened when his punishment was to smell her feet. When giving his mom a foot rub as part of his daily duties her feet wouldn't go near his face, he simply had to put up with the smell from being in their proximity. When she made him smell her feet as a punishment, there was a foot on his face at all times and both at once for the finale. Michelle placed both feet on her son's face, toes over the eyes and heels on his chin, and started kneading her stinky feet into his face. The skin of his mom's feet was a little rough in places but it wasn't painful in the traditional sense. The act brought harm to his senses and his dignity, but it didn't hurt. Tom was expected to resist the pushing from his mom's big feet, keep his head in place for her benefit as she treated herself to a foot massage using his face.

As this was going on, Tom tried to pull away and Michelle obviously felt the resistance lessen because she said “No.” He sighed into her mildly moist soles and she chuckled.

Tom was almost glad that his face was totally covered by feet because it hid the fact that he turned bright red upon hearing Riley erupt into laughter. “Tom you look so funny with mom's feet on your face! HAHAHAHA!” Unseen by Tom, his sister doubled over laughing.

“Please tell me this isn't the first time you guys have done this?” Riley inquired once she'd recovered from laughing.

“This is what your brother has to deal with whenever he's naughty. Then when he's really naughty, he has to lick 'em too.” Tom thought that his mom was enjoying this a little too much. Almost as if she was showing off her favourite toy to a friend.

“I think Tom might hate me for what I'm about to do in that case.” Riley said with a sly grin. Tom couldn't see her expression, but he could feel it through her words and he wanted to groan into the soles blocking his vision and supply of fresh air. It was rarely good for him when she had that look on her face. “I found something in my boots. A present for you mom that I decided to put in them so I didn't lose it.”

“Oh my... are these...?”

“Yep.” Tom heard his mom catching something plastic.

“You're right, Tom is gonna hate you!” Michelle laughed, removing her feet from Tom's face. He took a breath of none foot flavoured air, grateful for both that and his vision being returned to him. Seeing what his mother held however, made his heart sink.

It was a plastic resealable bag. But inside that bag were a pair of simple black socks. At least, they seemed simple until you asked the question of 'Why would a pair of socks be sealed in an air-tight bag?'

“W-what's so special about them?” Tom asked, his mind searching for any ideas that may explain why he'd hate those socks so much, but there was only one real answer.

“Believe me Tom, I doubt you have ever had to deal with a pair of socks as smelly as those are. If mom were to crack the bag open the odour would easily fill the room. Those socks are the socks that Hemlock Academy provided to me at the beginning of their academic year, the only pair that I wore for the whole time I was there.”

Tom felt ill at the thought. A whole year without being washed? No way. “You're joking, surely? I thought that SCOs and their equipment weren't meant to be used against unauthorised people?”

“Ah, so you were paying attention! Those socks aren't technically correctional equipment, they're training equipment from the academy. So as long as I don't wear them with the intent to punish you, we'll have no problems.” Riley seemed sure about this. Almost as if she'd asked someone in advance if it was permitted. Maybe Tom had been wrong to assume that she had become any less of a menace, now Riley just had an obstacle to overcome. Luckily for her, their mother had become a tool capable of cutting right through that obstacle.

Riley looked at her mom with a serious expression. It didn't suit her. “Don't underestimate them mom. They're made of a tough material to combat rips and tears, it's necessary since they are intended to be worn for long periods of time. And they really do reek.”

“Of course. Thank you Riley, this is a nice gift.” Michelle stood, going over and hugging her daughter. Now she had something to always commemorate Riley's time and effort spent at the academy. She then turned to Tom. “You don't need to worry about me using these on you Tom, unless of course you intend to cause trouble young man. In that case, you should be very worried if these socks are as stinky as Riley claims.”

Tom gulped. He had no intention of causing trouble, but then again he never had done. That didn't stop him from ending up on the receiving end of his mom's punishments. Punishments that had the potential to be far worse from now on. God, I hate Riley.

Standing up from his position kneeling by the footstool, Tom took a good look at his sister for the first time since she had got changed into the uniform. There she stood, one of the newest batch of SCOs. It suited her like a second skin. She wore the short, ash grey jacket open, letting the tight white dress shirt underneath show off her curves. The jacket had the emblem of the Association on both upper arms in gold embroidery, with a single chevron above in the same style. A stubby red tie rested on her front, the tip descending to just beyond her perky breasts. That shirt was tucked into a high waisted skirt, the same shade of grey as the jacket, the hem of which stopped just above her knees with small slits on either side for a little more manoeuvrability. Not that an SCO needed much manoeuvrability, they were concerned with the punishment of criminals rather than the catching of them, although that wasn't to say that they didn't apprehend criminals sometimes. Riley's smooth, waxed pale legs bridged the gap between where the skirt ended and her black boots began. The trio of straps were fastened around her legs, perhaps they were controlled in the same manner as the machines in the sole of the boot?

“Come on, let's get going.” Riley beckoned at her mother and brother, excited about being able to walk around in public as a fully fledged SCO. “Other than the three of us going for a cute meal together, there're a few other stops I wanna make on this family outing, so let's hurry up!”

At Riley's urging they put their shoes on and left the house pretty much immediately. Tom's complaints about not having chance to cleanse his face and hands of his mother's foot sweat were completely ignored.