- Text Size +

Samus wanted to shove the tiny man up her asshole but she stopped herself. This was a rare opportunity, finding a tiny human male to toy with wasn't something that came around often. If she pushed him up her ass right then and there he probably wouldn't survive long. That was no good, she wanted to thoroughly dominate him to feel satisfied. He was stuck next to her ravenous anus, passed out in a cloud of gas and ready to be devoured. Her drooling pucker twitched and throbbed, begging Samus to feed it the small man. She had another idea though. Ignoring her ass's desire to eat the small gentleman, Samus got up and began to unzip her Zero Suit.

As the zipper ran down her back the technological suit released its snug grip on her body. No longer needing to be airtight, the blue single loosened itself from Samus's curvature, giving leeway to her large breasts and wide hips. As the pressure waned off from her ass, the fart pocket containing you had a place to move towards, and it rumbled out her huge pale cheeks. Her butt made a soft fluttering noise and all the gas trapped inside her Zero Suit wafted out the opening in the back. Once Samus stepped out of the suit completely she could smell the remnants of her farts lingering in the air.

"Phew, that was a pretty rank one. How'd you enjoy it back there?"

You gave no response. Samus dug her fingers through her cheeks and plucked you out from her ass. You were still passed out.

"Oh. Ha ha, I guess it was so good that you're 'speechless'. Stay here, I've got to go get something" she said, leaving your unconscious body on her dining table.

Opening a compartment in the other room, Samus searched through some of the miscellaneous items she had procured from past missions. After a minute of searching she found it, a clear container filled with bright green slime. The substance was very gooey and rich with colour. Just the sight of it brought Samus back to some rather unpleasant memories...

----

She found the strange extract while on her mission in Brinstar. She had been carefully exploring through the thick jungle of alien plants when one of them happened to catch her by surprise. It was the Spore Spawn, a massive flytrap with dense pointed barbs on the outside and a huge flesh-like maw within. The monster blindsided Samus, smashing through her armor with its strong spikes. The bounty hunter wrestled with the tangle of vines she landed on, momentarily vulnerable to the Spore Spawn's next attack. It slammed down on top of her and crushed her body between its jaws. The green nectar seeped into her suit, pouring over her exposed flesh.

Something felt wrong. She should have been feeling agonizing pain from the monster's jaws. The harsh grip was crushing her Power Suit and mangling her body, yet somehow it was starting to feel... pleasurable. The poison of the Spore Spawn's slime was starting to take effect, and any pain Samus underwent was transformed into bliss. This must be how it trapped its prey. It was euphoric, an almost addictive feeling of pleasure. She knew she had to get out of there, but every chomp of the plants maw was altering her thinking. Samus groaned and screamed, unable to stop herself. She came over and over, squirting her own juices inside her suit.

If it weren't for her Chozo instincts she might have died in that battle. Somehow she managed to get away and return to her ship. After a while her senses returned, and the effects of the green slime wore off. When she returned to the jungle she killed the Spore Spawn, and burned down the entire forest. She destroyed everything because that's who she was: a hardened warrior, merciless in her wrath. She was an unstoppable force when she needed to be, and there was no way an alien plant would get the best of her.

----

The weird poisonous fluid wasn't without its uses however. Samus saved some of it to take with her, when she wanted it for ...recreational times. This was one of those times.

With a loud clunk the clear container landed on the table, jolting you back awake. You could see the vibrant green contents inside sloshing around. You didn't know what it was but from the way Samus was looking at you you knew it wasn't good. She was bare naked now, and exuding an aura of lust. There wasn't even a moment for you to speak before she picked you up. The sexy giantess held you upside-down, dangling you by the legs over the green liquid.

"Now you're going to drink as much as you can okay? And then we're really going to have some fun." she instructed.

"NO! DON'T! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING, JUST DON'T MAKE ME DRINK THAT MMGULBURGLLH!!"

Before you finished pleading the giantess dipped your head into the container of green goop. You didn't have a chance to hold your breath so you choked on the liquid easily. It tasted tangy and made your tongue burn. Soon your whole body felt on fire as your nervous system was altered. Samus lifted you out of the container and ran your head under the sink with water, being careful not to get extract on herself.

After washing you off, she put away the container and used her mighty fingers to flick your tiny body on the table. The cold surface struck you hard, but instead of pain your felt incredible. You shuddered in pleasure and tried to get back on your feet. Effortlessly, Samus pinned you down with her finger again. This time however, it felt good to be squished. Your body was playing tricks on you, it wanted her to keep the pressure going, maybe even jab your stomach with her nail. Meanwhile your mind was screaming in defiance, scared shitless of what would happen to you next.