- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An introduction to what goes on inside the Delta Zeta house

"Really, Kendra? You brought him home last night?" 

"Oh come on, it's not like anyone is going to find out about it anyway. And besides, I haven't had a man in almost two whole weeks now."

Cassie knew that Kendra had flings with Jake in the past, but she never expected to see him at the Delta Zeta house. She never really felt anything towards him either way, but seeing him here did bring a smile to her face. She slipped her feet out of her flats and propped them up on the glass table. "Has it really been that long? What about that one nerdy kid we brought back not too long ago?"

Kendra looked puzzled. "You mean George? No, he was like three weeks ago at least. What ever happened to him anyway? I remember the three of us in your room that night and I must have blacked out after that because its the last time I remember seeing him."

"Hmm... Well I'm not too sure, I was pretty drunk that night too. I think he's with Payton now though, I've heard her talking about him a few times. It's a shame really, I was having alot of fun with him too." She glanced down at her feet with disgust in her eyes. "More fun than this little guy, anyway."

Jake looked up at her from between the two giant feet that he was massaging. He opened his mouth to say somehting when he was suddenly cut off by Kendra's voice, simultaneously sweet and threatening.

"Before you say anything little man, I want you to know that if we hear you beg or ask about being returned to your normal size one more time, I'm just going to pick up her flats and crush you with them. You'd better just keep your mouth closed and do a better job of rubbing her feet."

Cassie reached down and picked up one of her shoes. "I say we just crush him anyway. There's plenty of guys who are more entertaining than this little one. What kind of a loser can't even give a good foot rub?"

Kendra thought about it for a minute, and even considered letting Cassie have her way right then and there. "Not quite yet. Jake was always good to me the few times we hooked up, so I think he deserves to live at least a little longer." Kendra leaned forward and plucked Jake from the table. "I think that my feet could use a little attention too though." Kendra dropped Jake to the floor, oblivious to the damage that might be done from the fall. 

Jake landed hard, pain shooting through his back from the fall. Just a moment ago, this gigantic blonde had threatened to crush him if he so much as spoke up in protest of his servitude, and now she was advocating for him to stay alive. He looked up to see that he had landed right next to the black flat that Cassie had left on the floor. The sight of it made him wonder if Kendra had really meant what she said. 

He envisioned Kendra casually reaching down for Cassie's shoe and using it to smash him as if he was nothing more than a bug and began to wonder why the two girls were treating him like this. He had always been on good terms with Kendra. She had been the one to introduce him to Cassie, and though those two never talked much, they seemed to get along just fine. 

His thoughts drifted back to a time when he had nearly asked Kendra to be his girlfriend. They had both been sleeping together and hooking up for some time, and he was nearly ready to take it to the next level when he decided against it at the last minute. 

Kendra was everything that he wanted in a woman - a beautiful, athletic blonde with huge breasts and a toned butt, but further than that, she was intelligent too. As one of the most promising students at their college, Jake knew that Kendra had the world in the palm of her hand, but had been too afraid to leave behind the single lifestyle to make any serious moves on her.

He wondered if he could have avoided his current situation had he been ready for commitment.

Before his mind had time to settle on an answer, panic shot through his veins as he saw Kendra raise her foot and quickly slam it down on top of him. 

Smack

"Hahahaha! I heard that one! $20 says he's a stain when you lift up your foot."

"No, not quite yet. I would have felt him crunch if that was the case."

Dazed from the impact, Jake heard this exchange between the two girls. He felt a sharp pain through his leg and suspected that it might be broken. "She could have killed me just now... and they're just laughing about it? Is this all that I am to Kendra now?", he wondered.

His thoughts were once again cut off by Kendra's sweet but demanding voice. "No more daydreaming little Jake. If you're going to live as my slave, you're going to take care of my feet when I tell you to. Next time I'll make sure that you go crunch. Now start licking."

Tears began to well up in Jake's eyes, but he did as he was commanded.

"Just kill it already, it's not even a good slave."

The conversational tone of her voice made Jake realize how insignificant he really was. Here was a sweet, beautiful brunette that he thought he was friends with casually talking about taking his life with her best friend, and he was powerless to do anything about it. The gravity of his situation was beginning to sink in.

"I'll let him live for a while. He just needs some time to adjust to his new life. I can feel him licking down there under my foot now anyway. And besides, I could use a new human insole for my shoes. My last one got all broken up and couldn't really communicate the pain he was in anymore, so I had to throw him out."

Jake couldn't believe what he was hearing. Was this going to be his fate? To be slowly crushed up and tortured under Kendra's feet, and thrown away like a piece of garbage once she was done with him?

"Yeah, they're pretty fun up to the point where they start begging for you to kill them. After that they just get sort of boring and you have to get rid of them. I don't know about this one though, he seems pretty boring to begin with."

"Maybe it's just because I know him better than you do... its always more fun having a slave that knew you when they were human. I actually want to go grab a pair of shoes to see how he feels inside of them. Can you keep him here? I'll be right back!"

Kendra's foot lifted up and jake was relieved to finally breathe fresh air, although the smell of her feet still lingered in his nose. He looked up at the beautiful brunette sitting next to Kendra on the couch, and shuddered at the thought of being left alone with her.

"I'll make sure he doesn't go anywhere." Cassie laid her foot over Jake and scrunched him up inside of her toes. 

Kendra got up and headed to the stairs. "Thanks Cass!"

Cassie picked Jake up off of the ground scrunched between her toes and dropped him inside of the flat that was still on the floor. Without saying a word, she slid her foot into the flat and walked to the kitchen to grab a drink.

The smell underneath Kendra's feet had been bad, but compared to this it was like smelling freshly picked flowers. The air inside of Cassie's flat was hardly breathable, and Jake couldn't tell if the shoes were just that old or if she had intentionally made them as dirty as possible for the little men that she puts inside of them. He assumed it was the latter.

Cassie poured a glass of water, but she wasn't really paying attention to that. She hadn't come out here just to get a drink. Her focus was much lower to the ground than her glass of water - it was on the shrunken man inside of her shoe.

She wiggled her foot around just enough to figure out exactly where Jake was under her foot without making it obvious enough to give him any sort of warning. He was right underneath of her toes instead of her actual foot, so this was going to be harder than she had hoped. Without warning, she immediately went up on her tiptoes and back down again. 

"One more time for good measure", she thought to herself. Almost immediately, she went up and came back down a few seconds later. 

Jake had found what seemed to be the safest area inside of Cassie's shoe - the space right underneath of her toes. It seemed to be the area that received the least pressure, and although the smell was bad, he decided he would use this experience as practice for when he became Kendra's insole. 

As Jake was thinking about what was to come, he suddenly felt an immense pressure as if his entire body was about to be crushed. It lasted only a few seconds and the subsided.

"W...What was that?" He said out loud. He knew now that Kendra must have held back when she slammed her foot into him, because that was the most pain he had felt in his entire life. And suddenly, the pain came a second time. 

Jake screamed in agony, and then suddenly light flooded into the shoe.

Cassie slipped the flat off of her foot and dumped Jake out onto the kitchen floor. "Sorry little guy, I'm just stretching out for a run and I sort of forgot you were in there. Good thing you didn't get crushed up from those tiptoes."

From Jake's few conversations with Cassie, one of the things that he remembered was how much Cassie hated cardio. He thought it was weird that she would be going for a run, and especially the day after a night of hard partying when she was probably still hungover. Before he had any more time to think about it, he was scooped up and placed back inside of her shoe.

Cassie made sure to position him right where the ball of her foot would be, and then quickly slid the flat onto her foot.

"Well, so much for him not seeing it coming. I at least wanted to have a little bit of fun with him." She lifted her foot up and stomped down as hard as she could three times. "I hate how tough some of these little things are..." Cassie stepped up onto the kitchen counter for the finishing blow. "Good riddance you boring little ant."

Cassie jumped from the counter and then slid the flat off of her foot once again. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry little guy!" She dumped his still twitching body out onto the kitchen floor.

"C...Cassie"

"I guess my bare foot is just too soft for this", she thought to herself. Sliding the flat onto her foot one final time, she locked eyes with Jake. "I didn't even see you on the floor there! I'm so sorry I just crushed you underneath my flat!"

"W...What?" Jake managed to mutter just before his death.

"Oh, let me just show you what I mean!" Cassie slammed her flat down on top of him and couldn't help but laugh a little bit. "I guess he entertained me a little bit after all."

Kendra walked into the kitchen with a pair of brown thigh-high boots. Her eyes went to the red stain on the floor in front of Cassie. "Don't tell me that's all thats left of him."

"Sorry! Its hard to see them on the ground when they're so small."

"Its fine, I've crushed so many slaves on accident that I've lost count. And you were right too, he was pretty boring anyway."

Both girls laughed and started discussing who they could shrink next to replace him as Kendra's new insole. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Payton and George next