- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The rest of the story is on my DeviantArt page (still for free!), so go there to view anything past Chapter 3!

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/gallery/71974157/doki-doki-shrinking-club-finished

 

Now that you were under Yuri’s desk again, you look ahead and see that she had wholly removed her school shoes, allowing her socked feet to rest reasonably close to your current position. Their unique aroma washed over you, as you watched her absentmindedly scrunch and wiggle her toes, forcing you to just admire them for a few moments. Of course, that was what you told yourself, for in actuality you were still highly intimidated by the task of climbing Yuri’s body since Monika wasn’t leaving you with many other choices.

But you take a deep breath and steel your resolve, before walking closer to Yuri’s socked toes until you were right in front of them, where their immense size truly became clear for you. Each of Yuri’s toes were at least three times your size, and even her pinky toe was twice your current size, but you don’t let that intimidate you further. So you grab onto the sock, and begin your climb, causing your body to get pressed into the soft and slightly warm cotton fabric as you slowly ascended. And now that you were clinging to Yuri’s socked foot, the intensely radiating aroma became more pronounced, as the thick scent overpowered your senses.

Unfortunately for you, right as you were halfway up Yuri’s 3rd toe, you hear her mumble “This book is wonderful, but some tea would make the experience even more pleasant...” You don’t like what that statement implied, as she suddenly stretched her legs to recapture her discarded school shoes, forcing you to cling even tighter to the thick sock. While Yuri lazily grasped for her school shoes with her feet, she started to scrunch her toes blindly, roughly smothering you in a sandwich of warm and slightly strong smelling fabric. You try to resist or even wriggle away, but Yuri’s toes prove to be far mightier than you, as they seemed to be even longer than Monika’s toes. And since Yuri was clearly taller than her, it wasn’t too much of a stretch that she had larger feet too.

It didn’t take long for Yuri to find her shoes and drag them closer to her, unintentionally blasting you with an intense force of gravity in the process. And once her shoes were within arm’s reach again, she bends down and slips her shoes back on, unwittingly condemning you to darkness as her foot made its way into the depths of the shoe. After that, she taps her foot a few times to ensure that it was properly on, battering you intensely as a result. At the moment, you were directly positioned under Yuri’s 3rd toe, where it pressed you deeply into the rough surface of her uniform insole.

The craziest part of all this was the smell that seemed to radiate around you like a heavy mist. While it just felt intense back when you weren’t used to it, you can now tell that Yuri’s feet definitely carried the same kind of scent that she used for her special oils and teas, but the way that mixed with the more sweaty odor was almost intoxicating for you, although you keep that thought to yourself because Monika might feel jealous if she found out. Then out of nowhere, Yuri’s toe suddenly presses down you with an extreme level of force, mainly because she just stood up. As you struggled against Yuri’s full weight bearing down on you, she says to herself “Yes... A tea break sounds wonderful right about now...”

Following that, Yuri begins walking toward the club room closet, unaware that she was treading over her dear classmate with every single step...

 

The brief walk to the club room closet was anything but brief to you since each and every step Yuri took proved to affect you in a myriad of ways. Whenever her shoe would make contact with the floor, her toes would press down and slightly curl from the weight, smothering you under the intense pressure that her body exerted. But when her leg would rise to perform the rest of the walking cycle, you would be almost sucked deeper into Yuri’s socked toe as gravity worked against you, only for the whole process to continue again and again.

But when she reaches the closet, she starts to rummage through it while absentmindedly shifting her weight from leg to leg, smothering you as a result. While that was happening, Yuri scratches her chin before mumbling “Did a rock or something fall into my shoe earlier...?” As if to answer her own question, Yuri forcefully and deliberately scrunches her toes, crushing the air from your lungs. After she does that, she sighs and says “I can definitely feel something in there... Maybe I should have kept my shoes on...?” But then she scrunches her toes again, thoughtlessly dominating you while saying “Upon further reflection; that pebble feels quite pleasant in my shoe. Perhaps I should leave it in there while I read...?”

Following that, Yuri starts to wiggle her toes in an attempt to get a better grip on you, before shuffling you under her 2nd toe next. And once you were there, Yuri clenches down with her toe again, burying you under the lightly sweaty cotton fabric, before rolling you back and forth under it. While she does this, she picks out her tea before going to the nearby lounge to prepare it, treading on you the whole time. And while she waits for the water to boil for the tea, she absentmindedly crunches you under her toe, finding your presence oddly relaxing, although you would describe her action in the exact opposite manner.

Once the water finished boiling, she poured a cup and dipped the tea bag into it, allowing the tea to slowly seep through the water. And while the flavor soaked into the steaming water, Yuri bends forward to smell the cup, smiling while saying “That has a wonderful scent...” Even if it might seem odd, you felt the same way about the inner confines of Yuri’s school shoe, as the myriad of potent odors waved around you.

But you didn’t have much time to admire the scent of Yuri’s toes, as she quickly started to tap her foot while waiting for her tea, endlessly pounding you into submission. After that, Yuri suddenly shuffles her foot out of the school shoe, causing you to fall back into the toe section, as she lazily drags it around. You are rolled around chaotically as she moves her shoe about, blissfully unaware of the trouble she was causing for you, while you struggle to keep track of your surroundings. But then Yuri stops moving her foot, causing you to roll into it as gravity kept you moving forward, so you take the opportunity to climb onto the top of her big toe.

While you were positioned here, you take a look up, realizing that you could clearly see that Yuri was wearing light purple panties which perfectly matched with her usual aesthetic. You immediately begin to blush, as you weren’t intending to take a peek at her panties today, but you don’t have much time to feel embarrassed as she suddenly starts shuffling her toes. In response to this, you grab hold of the cotton fibers of her sock as her toe moves about as if it were a ride-able bull meant to buck you right off.

You manage to somehow hold on tight, as Yuri begins to shuffle back on her school shoe, before walking back to the classroom with her tea in hand...

 

When Yuri reenters the classroom, she goes to sit down, before opening back up her book. And as she reads, she starts to wiggle her toes, accidentally scraping you against the ‘roof’ of her shoe, threatening to send you back under those energetic toes. While she does this, she mumbles to herself, saying “I wonder where that pebble went...? It had quite the enjoyable texture...” Even though you enjoyed acting as Yuri’s pebble so far, there was a certain amount of pride within you that prevented you from willingly acting as her toy, at least for now. So you continue to grasp tightly against her sock, as she continued to scrunch and wriggle her toes, without any signs of stopping.

After that, Yuri takes a deep sip of her tea, before happily sighing and slipping her feet out of the school shoes, reminding you what light was like. As she did this, she vigorously clenched her toes while stretching in her seat, causing you to finally get thrown off of her toes and onto the floor, right in the path of her oncoming foot. Since you didn’t have time to dodge her foot or anything, you instead brace yourself as you fear for the worst, as her toes crash into you like a tidal wave.

They continue to move forward, dragging you along, as your arm became deeply embedded into the thick sock fibers. Because of that, you couldn’t escape even when she stopped moving her foot, leaving you trapped as she gradually started to move her toes to enjoy their sudden freedom. You were mashed continuously into the relatively thick and somewhat sweaty sock, as her toes shuffled and scrunched chaotically, while she innocently sipped her tea and enjoyed her book.

You briefly considered using your fancy ‘panic necklace’ to get out of this, but you could easily imagine Monika saying something like: ‘You don’t seem to be in any real danger... The Protag I fell for would never give up from such a minor setback...!’ Of course you also consider using the ‘panic necklace’ for the sheer purpose of getting teased by Monika again, but you also think that her time would be much better spent fixing the current bugs in the game. And besides, she’d probably get annoyed if you disturbed her unless you were in serious trouble.

Your thoughts are interrupted again, as you hear Yuri say “Oh, I think I feel that pebble again...” And as if to confirm her statement; she forcefully clenches her toes, filling your senses with her foot’s natural odor. After that, she says “Yes, it is clearly there... That pebble will be a nice distraction while I continue to read...” While you’re glad that Yuri was finding some level of entertainment out of your current situation, you were much more interested in getting her attention, if only to see what she’d do if she found you at this vulnerable size.

So for now, you attempt to free your tangled up arm, while getting repeatedly delayed by Yuri’s overly curious and affectionate toes...

Chapter End Notes:

The rest of the story is on my DeviantArt page, so go there to view anything past Chapter 3!

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/gallery/71974157/doki-doki-shrinking-club-finished

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.