- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The rest of the story is on my DeviantArt page (still for free!), so go there to view anything past Chapter 3!

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/gallery/71974157/doki-doki-shrinking-club-finished

Now that the girls were at the separate desks, you begin walking toward Yuri, wanting to start with her. The walk from where you started to Yuri’s desk was a bit long, but since Monika told you that you’d have as much time as you needed, you were unconcerned. But when you finally reach Yuri’s desk, you notice something reasonably surprising.

At the moment, Yuri had slipped off one of her school shoes halfway, showing off the front of her white-socked foot. This might sound like a relatively typical action that a person might take while reading a book silently, but you’ve never seen Yuri or the others ever do more than what the game required of them. They’d always say their lines before the poem writing section, before reading silently and stilly until the next part would occur.

But as if to answer your current question, you hear Monika’s voice in your mind, as she says “I almost forgot to tell you about something else I did so the others would feel a bit more realistic. Now they’ve all got idle animations!” Upon hearing that, you ask her to explain further, so Monika says “Well, since they’re just video game characters who can’t see beyond their game, unlike yours truly, I wanted to find a way so they’d feel more real. Even if they’d never notice either way...”

You hear Monika trail off before sighing, making it clear that she pitied her friends, which was a pleasant improvement from the indifference and disdain she felt back when she terrorized them for your attention. But you quickly hear her perk up, before saying “I spent some time looking for videos of real people just doing things. I wanted them to do whatever I saw actual humans do without thinking about it. Of course, I already do those things, since I’m just as real as you Protag...”

Monika said that last thing with a hint of smugness, but remain silent as she continues, saying “But since I don’t think about all the random absentminded things I do, I had to look for other sources, hence the search for videos. It’s a good thing I can access all your search history Protag because those candid shoeplay videos were a major help for potential idle sitting leg animations!”

You start to blush upon hearing that, still a bit uncomfortable that Monika was so aware of all your ‘interests’ but she just giggles and says “Don’t blush Protag! I love you no matter what kinda weird things you’re into!” This doesn’t help your blushing, but then you hear her nervously cough, before saying “Don’t think I’m judging you or anything Protag! You’re not the one who tried to murder her friends just so you’d like me more...” You’re glad that Monika grew to a point that she could poke fun at herself about that tragic event, but then Yuri suddenly stretches her leg in your direction, causing her school shoe to tumble toward you.

Luckily, Yuri plops her foot onto the shoe before it crashed into you, giving you a close-up view of her massive socked toes as you were knocked onto your back from the shockwave. And while you remained on the floor in front of Yuri’s gigantic toes, a heavily musky and warm air washed over you, revealing that her foot carried a unique and powerful scent. But mixed in with the expected sweat odor was a peculiar scent that reminded you of the fancy oils that Yuri was fascinated with, leaving you stunned as she scrunched her toes into her school shoe.

After that though, you saw Yuri slowly extend her leg a bit more, nearly brushing against you with her big toe, before she roughly dragged the shoe back under her desk, leaving you alone now. And upon seeing that amazing but equally frightening show, you ask Monika if she could disable those new idle animations until you climbed onto Yuri’s desk. You hear Monika hum to herself for a moment, before saying “Nope! If I did that, wouldn’t we both be admitting that they’re just mindless game characters? You’ll just have to climb Yuri the hard way...”

You agree with Monika’s point, but also add that it would be far more dangerous for you with those idle animations. Upon hearing that, Monika sighs to herself before saying “Didn’t you understand before? You are literally in a state where nothing can hurt you. And since I’m making literature club last forever, at least for the time being, there’s no issue.” You agree again, but still say that you felt worried, causing Monika to say “Since you’re clearly still nervous, I’ll make sure to remove all of your unnecessary fears!”

 

Following that, you hear Monika whisper “The World...” And right after that, Yuri and the rest of the room froze, as if time stopped. As you looked around, Monika giggles and says “I like JoJo too, so that was fun to do!” But after that, you see the air in front of you begin to warp, as Monika’s towering form materialized before you.

But when Monika appears fully, you notice that she was dressed entirely different from her standard school attire. She was wearing a loose slightly holey light gray T-shirt and a pair of darker gray sweatpants, along with a pair of fluffy gray moccasins. Her coral brown hair was also down and looked pretty messy, which only made her seem more attractive to you right now. While she looks down at you, she grins and poses, keeping one hand flat under her chin and the other open showing off her palm, perfectly channeling Josuke, while saying “Behold; Casual Monika!”

You just stare at Monika dumbfounded, as she pouts and places her hands at her hips, before saying “This is how I dress when I make edits and additions to the game. I just like to feel comfy while I work, so sue me...” After that, you say that she looked awesome and that you think that she might look even better than she usually did. Upon hearing that, Monika blushes and says “You really mean that Protag...? Sorry for jumping the gun...”

Now that casual Monika was standing before you, you ask her why she suddenly appeared, causing her to smirk and say “Well, I thought you could use a confidence booster before you attempted to climb the demure and tall Yuri...” You’re not sure what Monika meant, but then you see her shuffle her left foot out of its moccasin, revealing that her toenails were painted emerald green. Upon seeing your entranced stares, Monika begins to giggle and say “You look so cute right now Protag... I chose that shade to match my eyes, but they might be a bit faded now. How about once I get all this sorted, you spend some quality time with me and help give them another coat of paint?”

You wordlessly nod, but your initial confusion was still was not addressed, so you ask why she was taking off her moccasin. She smiles and says “Besides giving you something nice to look at?” You blush in response, causing her to happily giggle again before saying “The main reason was to demonstrate just how much punishment your shrunken body can absorb now. Just pretend I’m one of the other far less amazing girls and I just saw you standing there...” You’d like to ignore that not so subtle dig at the others, but you’re slowly starting to understand what Monika had planned, and it was equal parts arousing and terrifying.

Following that, Monika puts her hands on her cheeks and loudly shrieks, nearly bursting your eardrums. After that, she says “Is that a bug?? I should squish it before it breeds...” By now you were fully aware of what Monika planned for her ‘demonstration’ as her foot swiftly crashed down toward you. You brace yourself as Monika stomps down on you, thoroughly crushing you under her sole, putting immense pressure on you. And once you felt like you couldn’t be pressed further between her sole and the wood floor, Monika suddenly lifts her foot back up before slamming it back down.

Monika repeatedly stomps her foot onto you, endlessly smashing you with an enormous amount of vigor, as she says “As you can see, no matter how hard I try, you won’t feel an ounce of pain!” While Monika said this, she emphasized her point by crushing you in time with each and every syllable, causing you to feel dizzy and confused. But no matter how much effort Monika demonstrated, her words rang true as you couldn’t feel any pain or notice any damage from her aggressive stomps.

Once she stops with the pounding though, she slides her foot back so you’d be pinned under the ball of her foot, while she says “As you can see, stomping won’t even put a dent in you now. I made sure of that. Now for the next phase of my demonstration...” Following that, Monika starts to grind her foot from side to side, roughly smothering you against the ball of her foot, as you were smeared across the floor. And even with all of that rough treatment, you didn’t feel worse for wear, although you were starting to get coated in her sweat and the filth attached to her foot. But with how little you’d been able to admire Monika’s feet in the past, this practically felt like a dream, so you silently hoped that this demonstration would last a lot longer.

Eventually, Monika stops grinding her foot, before suddenly sliding it further back and pouncing on your puny body with her slender toes. And as they wrestled for control for you, Monika says “To briefly review what we’ve learned so far; stomping won’t hurt you and neither will attempting to crush you. And my toes won’t be able to break you either, and even though I’d never really want to hurt my precious Protag I should be thorough with this...”

Monika spends a few minutes battering you with her toes, before you finally ended up lodged between her 2nd and 3rd toes, leaving you entirely immobilized. As you remained like this, Monika picked up the discarded moccasin and walked toward an empty desk, before plopping down and crossing her legs, allowing you to dangle high in the air. And while Monika happily scrunched tiny your body with her long soft toes, she says “If something goes wrong and you wind up stuck in any of their shoes, you’ll be fine too, even if they think you’re a pebble and try to unknowingly play with you. And as I’m sure you noticed, I only made you immune to the bad stuff, like pain and serious damage.” As if to drive that point home, she roughly clenches her toes, smothering you among the warm flesh, before adding “The other things, like your general ability to feel physical sensations was untouched, so you’ll really get to enjoy the experience. I hope you appreciate how much I care about you, Protag...”

After that, Monika snaps her fingers, causing a book to land on the desk she was sitting at, as she says “Since you’re gonna get to have all kinds of crazy fun with the others while I slave away alone, let me at least have some time to you for myself while I read for a little bit.” You don’t really have a reason to disagree, but then you hear her silently mumble “Even though it was my fault in the end, so maybe I’m being unreasonable...” Upon hearing that, you yell that it was an accident for the sake of giving the other Dokis a more fun life, causing Monika to widely smile while saying “You always know how to make me feel better, Protag...”

Following that, Monika keeps you lodged between her toes, using you as a personal stress toy while she happily reads a bit of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind. She skillfully shuffles you from toe to toe, covering you in layers of her built-up sweat and grime, not even fully paying attention to you at times. You didn’t mind it at all, because the act of being Monika’s absent-minded toe toy was incredibly fulfilling to you.

Monika reads for almost a half hour, while her ‘The World’ time-stopping effect remained in place before she quickly shuffled back on her fluffy moccasin. Of course, this meant that your world swiftly darkened, as you were sent down into the fluffy but equally stuffy cave that was Monika’s lounging shoe. Once she slipped her foot all the way inside, she wildly wiggled her toes, while happily sighing and saying “I’m so glad I started wearing my comfy attire. Being stuck in my uniform all day got grating, even if I did get to stay unique...”

As Monika started walking, you were repeatedly pounded into the fluffy interior of the moccasin, as she tapped her chin and wondered aloud “Why do I feel like I’m forgetting something super important...?” Suddenly, she stops walking and forcefully scrunches her toes, before gasping to herself and saying “Oh no... I forgot about Protag!”

Following that exclamation, Monika quickly sits at another empty desk and removes the moccasin, before fishing you out from between her toes and places you on her empty palm. As she looks at your profoundly dirty form, she nervously laughs and says “It’s a good thing I noticed in time, huh...?” You then fold your arms at Monika, causing her to frown and say “Yeah, sorry about that Protag... I just got too engrossed in Golden Wind...”

Upon hearing that, you sigh and smile, before saying that you’re really into the current anime adaptation, so you understand. After that, Monika happily smiles and says “Thank you Protag!” Then, she clears her throat and says “I realize that what started as an educational demonstration simply became an exercise in me having fun with you, I hope you understand that you’ll be totally safe no matter what you try to do.”

You nod and add that you thoroughly enjoyed the brief experience, and also add that you’d gladly do more size things with her once she felt like she made enough progress with fixing the mess. Upon hearing that, Monika’s emerald colored eyes light up as she says “Really?? We can have all kinds of fun?? Like I’ll go to class and you can be tiny somewhere on my body...? That would be awesome, Protag...”

Monika wistfully sighs after saying that, causing you to smack your cheeks to not get distracted by her incredibly tempting ideas, before she takes another look at you while saying “I kinda did a number on you, huh?” You look at yourself and notices that you were covered in Monika’s sweat and grime, not to mention the fluffy fibers that stuck to you, and your clothes were torn and stretched out too. While watching you do that, Monika nervously giggles and says “I kinda developed a bad habit of wearing these moccasins without socks. But in my defense, I only just recently created the assets for them, so I was just indulging a bit...”

You say that it was okay, but Monika shakes her head and says “It’s not fine! I can’t let the other girls see you this dirty. I’ll feel too embarrassed...” Following that, Monika snaps her fingers, causing a pillar of light to rise around you before you suddenly felt neat and clean again. And as you check yourself, Monika smugly smiles and says “Impressed? I’ve learned some neat tricks while accidentally breaking the game...” You’re a bit amazed by how readily Monika will joke about unintentionally causing everything around you both to crumble, but it was all in the sake of giving you, her, and the Dokis new fun routes and events so you don’t mind it.

Now that Monika used her game magic to clean you off, she smiles and says “Let me give you one more parting gift, Protag!” Following that, she pokes your chest with her pinky finger, causing a necklace to appear around you, as she says “Think of that as your panic button. Since I’ll be busy fixing what I broke, I won’t be keeping as close of an eye on you, so press that if you feel you’re in serious danger or something else goes wrong.” After that, Monika scratches the back of her neck and says “I worked on the game practically all night, so I have a bad feeling that there could be more problems that I just didn’t notice yet...”

Following that, you give Monika’s pinky finger a quick kiss, causing her to blush deeply while saying “Oh I’m gonna fix everything as fast as a can so we can spend even more quality time together!” After that, Monika snapped her fingers yet again, transporting you back on the floor in front of Yuri’s desk, while whispering in your mind “Time continues...” You hear her giggle to herself, as her voice trailed off, obviously entertained by her own JoJo reference.

And now that you were back by Yuri’s desk, you crack your knuckles and prepare yourself for the approach, without Monika interrupting you this time...

Chapter End Notes:

The rest of the story is on my DeviantArt page, so go there to view anything past Chapter 3!

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/gallery/71974157/doki-doki-shrinking-club-finished

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.