- Text Size +

You walked on the streets of new york on you way to buy some food. You wanted to take a shortcut so you walked into a small path between two houses. You then stopped. You heard something in the garbage dump. You think of looking what it was or ignoring it. You chose to look what it was. You sneaked towards the garbage as you saw an animal you never seen before. It was a mix between a cat and a monkey. You went closer with your head as you touched the trashcan making some sound. The animal moved his head and looked straight at you. Its eyes were huge and green. Suddenly its tail hit you as it gave you a little sting. You felt numb as you felll unconcious for a moment.

 

You woke up on the edge of the garbage can. The animal was gone. You were 0.5 milimenter big. You started to freak out. Suddenly you saw two people comming towards you. It was a man and a woman. The woman was right infront of you. It was tina goldstein and newt scamander. You had no idea who they were. Newt looked around as suddenly tina bend looking into the can. You didnt knew what to do as her body was comming down probably crushing you so you decide to jump. You landed on her belt. It wasnt a safe place at all as tina was moving alot. 

 

Tina and newt started to run off to another place. Your tiny body gets pressed against tinas skin. You get scared as you noticed that you could fell down into her underwear. Tina stoped as you fell forward almost falling off. Tina was looking at newt as he tried to catch the beast.

"The poison of the shrinkenga can shrink anything im glad nothing happened" explained newt as he was walking to tina. Tina and newt then walked to her home as they both had a hard day. You managed to climb back onto her belt. You were out of breath as this situation is wasting your endurance.

 

Tina and newt reached her home as newt walked into his suitcase as tina was walked into her room. You were tired and exhausted. You saw how tina was reaching for her belt to remove it. You got jumped onto her hand as she was about to open her belt. The swinging motion of her hanf caused you to fly off her hand. You were heading right into a weird shelf. You passed a barrier that felt like a bubble. You stand up looking around as you were trapped in the small square of the shelf. You walked towards the barrier as you try to walk out of it. You hit your whole body as the barrier wont let you back out. You didnt know that you are in Tinas shoe shelf and it has a special spell to it so the odor wont fill her room.

 

Tina was taking off her shoes. It was a type of high heels she was walking all day in. She takes her shoes off. There was clearly a dark footprint on and the soles were wet. She was then walking towards her shelf holding her shoes in her hand. 

Meanwhile you were inside the shelf as you saw a blury person comming towards you. Then you saw what was entering. A pair of huge shoes came trough the barrier. The smell of her feets were filling up the space. It has a cheesy yet vinegary smell to it. You cried for help as you just couldnt handle the smell. You hit on the barrier but with no use. The smell of her shoes was penetrating your nostrils as the air slowly gets replaced with the odor. You tried to sleep but the smell was forcing you to stay up. With nothing better to do you went towards her shoes. You wanted to get some higher ground so you tried to climb her shoe. You managed to climb up reaching the toe section. You now think that it wasnt the best idea as you were walking on grime and dirt and also sweat. It is gross but if your higher up it would be more likely to get noticed. Held your nose as the smell was just intense. Walking away from the toe section you made your way up. It was slippery and not very comfortable to be in such a position. You almost reached the heel part as you slipped. You fell down and slide towards the toe section. You start to scream as your mouth was filling up with sweat. Your gag reflex made you swollow the most part. Your head got stuck into leftover toejam and dead skin. You swollowed some stuff again thanks to your gag reflex. It was so salty and gross that you wanted to throw it back up.

 

Chapter 2 comming soon(or someday)

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I will maybe continue the story