- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first GTS story and I hope you find it interesting. I wrote this for two main reasons. Firstly because I sometimes find it hard to find stories that hit all the buttons I need hitting - so I thought I'd have a go at writing one myself.

But secondly I wrote this for my gorgeous wife, who is Drea in every way that counts. I adore her, and she adores me - and whilst she may not be able to shrink me, she gets as turned on by the thought of having that control over me as I do. 

So I hope you enjoy it, and get something from it too.

Author's Chapter Notes:

 Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. But one small husband did end up becoming a toy forever - sorry, Larry.

 

Larry was already on the way home from the city when the call came in.

“Hey.” It was Drea, his wife.

“Hi hon. What’s up?” He overtook a truck as the Bluetooth call played within the car. His mind was on tonight, their sixth anniversary. He had a gift but they hadn’t planned anything yet, and he wondered if she was thinking of that too.

Obviously she was. “Weeell,”, she drawled, “I want you to hurry home. I have a surprise for you. And I think you’re going to like it..!”

 

Nearly two hours later he pulled into the driveway, mind now well and truly running with possibilities. Romantic dinner? Movie night? Hotel? No, too late for a hotel, it was already nearly nine.

As he got out of the car he had a thought, Drea answering the door in sexy lingerie, a champagne bottle in one hand, handcuffs in the other. His heart raced at the thought, and he hurried down the drive to the door.

When she opened the door his heart sped up, but she wasn’t in the lingerie he’d pictured. Drea was a classic South American hot blooded beauty, all curves and brown eyes, eyes that smiled knowingly at her husband as he raced to the door. “Hi Gorgeous,”, she said, “come in, and come upstairs…”

She turned and began to walk up the hallway, turning right up the stairs. They’d been married now for six years, together for nearly eight, and she still turned him on immensely. Uruguayan in decent Drea had the big brown ‘come-to-bed’ eyes famous in South America, dusky skin, and curves most women would kill for. Her breasts were voluptuous, warm and inviting, her skin supple and smooth. Pouty lips, curved eyebrows and a rear that made women ten years younger jealous, she was a woman for whom sexy came natural.

Tonight she was wearing a black nighty, open and silken, flowing around her breasts and body and swaying as she walked. Under this she was wearing jet-black silk boy-cut panties that seemed painted on, and a black silk bra that only made her breasts seem larger and more inviting. Tall black hooker heals completed the look, shoes she rarely wore as she knew Larry felt slightly uncomfortable about her wearing them – Drea was several inches shorter than him, the perfect height as far as he was concerned. But when she wore those shoes she was perhaps half an inch taller than him, and that always did something strange to the back of his brain. Something about his diminutive wife suddenly being taller than him, looking down at him, filled him with a strange sense of dread, whilst also giving him a hard on that could break down a door. It was a strange feeling of frustration and lust that drove him nearly half out of his mind, so he desperately tried to avoid her wearing those shoes whenever he could. Tonight they completed the look perfectly.

As he watched her walk up the stairs, Larry found his penis responding to his wife as it always did, his brain responding with lust and frustration and fear like it always did – especially as she walked up the stairs ahead of him. His eyes were level with the curve at the base of her spine, her ass was level with his face, moving deliciously within the silken briefs half-glimpsed through the nightie. He looked at her rear and her smooth legs, whilst strange thoughts of licking ran through his mind. Like a puppy following its master, he trotted after her.

Drea walked to the bedroom door but then turned and smiled, her full lips parting to show the straight white strong teeth below. “Okay Larry, now for your surprise – but before you see it, there are some rules...”

Larry dropped his computer bag and began loosening his shirt in anticipation. Given how Drea was dressed he knew that he was in for some fun – he just needed to know what that fun was. Rules were fine, with him. “Okay, so what are the rules?”

“Simple,” she said, “there are just two rules. Firstly, I’m in charge.”

They both knew he was fine with that, it turned him on when his wife took control. “Done. And the other?”

Drea laughed, a magical little laugh that made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up, though in a good way. “Your surprise is in charge too – you do as commanded.”

What? His mind ran crazy trying to work out what that meant? My surprise is in charge? Do as commanded? What the hell does that mean? He ran through a few random thoughts on what it could be and dismissed them all as being insane or just plain dumb – nothing he could come up with made any sense. He began to open his mouth to ask for more info, but Drea drew one finger to her lips in warning. “No questions,” she said, “just agree, or it’s off.”

By now he was getting increasingly confused – but also increasingly horny. Oh what the hell, he thought, She’d never hurt me… “Sure,” he said, “I agree.”

“Good,” Drea responded, with a smile like the cat who’d just won all the cream. “Then come in…”

She turned and opened the door, her deliciously swaying rear brushing Larry’s already bulging pants as she turned.

The door opened and he walked into the room before stopping several feel from their bed. Someone was already in the room.

Another woman was stood by the bed. She had black hair, and was wearing a red bra/knicker/suspender combo ripped from a porn mag – but apart from that, she looked crazily similar to Drea. Larry stopped, shock running through his mind. A sister? No, Drea didn’t have one. A cousin? Again, none that he was aware of, at least none near the same age. He found himself studying her face, and realising that he’d been wrong; whoever she was she had a similar look to Drea, she was almost certainly from South America too – but she wasn’t a family member.

She stood with her hands on her hips, studying Larry in return, with a wolf’s grin on her lips. Drea had walked over to her whilst he’d stood frozen, and to his shock she put her arm around the woman’s waist, fingers gently stroking her bright-red underwear.

“Honey, this is Lucy. She’s the surprise – and you need to remember the rules, she’s in charge.”

Larry tried to say something, but he was in shock, his mind not functioning right. Most men might have found this a dream come true, their wife introducing them to a sexy third for a ménage-a-twa on their anniversary night. But for him however, things were a little different. He’d always had a fear of failure of pleasing a woman – and two women meant twice the fun, but twice the risk of letting them down, something that stressed him out no end. For all his adult life, he had struggled to bed women without that fear haunting him; where most men might have felt their cocks explode at the prospect of what was to come, Larry just felt his slowly retreating into his body, his early hard-on melting like an ice block in the sun.

His face must have given away what he felt, for Drea quickly spoke up. “Don’t worry Larry, Lucy’s not for you – she’s for me. You always said that you’d never mind if I tried sex with a woman, just once – and tonight I’m going to. That’s my gift. You’re not allowed to have sex with her or touch her, unless she tells you to do something she’s here for me, only. You can look if you like – I love you, and despite what you say I know you look at women every now and then – but she’s mine.” As she said this, Lucy smiled all the more and put her arm around Drea in response. The two of them stood, arms around each other, both wearing insanely high heels, whilst Larry felt smaller and smaller. Part of him felt relief – he wasn’t going to be asked to perform, there wasn’t going to be that horrifying moment of failure if he couldn’t get it up for another woman. But he also felt the fear of being judged, making love to his wife in front of another woman who might judge him a failure for coming too soon or having a bad technique.

More than that though, he felt powerless. He’d always said he wouldn’t stop Drea from trying her fantasy of kissing another woman, and maybe sleeping with her.  He’d meant it too; sleeping with another man was something that would end their marriage immediately. But he hadn’t thought he’d feel even slightly threatened by the thought of another woman being with his wife – it didn’t turn him on, but he’d thought it wouldn’t feel like cheating either.

Now that he was standing here, now that it was about to happen right in front of him, he still didn’t feel like it was cheating. But it did feel like he’d been cut out of the loop, like he was unimportant. The fact that both women stood smiling at him, taller than him (even if just by an inch or two) made that feel even worse.

But Drea hadn’t finished, yet.

“Your gift is that I’m going to do something you’ve always wanted. I’m going to make your dream come true, honey. Starting right now…”

He didn’t know what she meant – and then, suddenly, he did.

Ever since he’d been a small child, ever since a night he’d been played with and thrown aside by a woman twice his size, Larry had found a strange and perverse problem in his head. The first time this had popped up he’d been watching a sci-fi show where a man was attacking two women on a strange planet, two beautiful young women that he was trying to take and have his way with. One of them had a power she’d used on him, a ray that had regressed him and shrunk him, until he’d been only a tiny infant. The two beautiful women had then picked him up, a powerless baby crying in their arms. They’d coo’d over him, helpless in the arms of the women he’d wanted to take, and vowed to keep him as their own.

As a child Larry had been both horrified and massively turned on by this – for no reason he could understand. Later he’d seen men shrunken by women on other shows, or read stories of men dominated and shrunken by women, and this had made his brain melt. For him, he’d discovered a bizarre cross-wiring in his brain – sexual desire plus inability to fulfil it through being too small equalled frustration so intense it made him cum. That was the reason he tried to avoid being around his wife – a woman he desperately wanted at all times – when she was wearing those high heels.

Fortunately for him though, there was a limit on the reality of that thought. High heels were about as far as that strange fantasy could ever go.

Or so he’d always thought – for the next words Drea spoke chilled him.

“Lucy and I have taken a special herb that’s a closely kept secret. It has one major effect – it gives us a certain power over the physical properties of men in our influence. Power to affect their actions, their thoughts, their deeds – and even..” Lucy began to chuckle as Drea said this, “their size, and their shape…”

“For instance, honey, I’m now making you stand on the spot. You couldn’t run if you wanted to.” Now Drea giggled too. This is crazy, Larry thought, this can’t be real! But try as he might, he found himself rooted to the spot as if he was the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz. He couldn’t even open his mouth. A fine sweat broke out as he strained mentally, but not a single muscle responded to his brain’s commands.

Now, finally, Lucy spoke. “Larry, it’s so nice to meet you.” Her voice was richly accented, a deep and commanding voice. “I think I’m going to enjoy making your little fantasy come true!” He hadn’t missed her stressing that word, and both women laughed again.

Lucy carried on, “Larry, take all your clothes off, whilst Drea makes her first ‘adjustment’”.

Adjustment??? What the hell does that mean? Larry desperately fought for control, for understanding, as his body betrayed him and began obediently following the women’s commands. His hands began unbuttoning his shirt, despite him valiantly ordering them to his sides over and over.

When the buttons were all done, Drea said “Stop there, Larry.” Obediently he stopped.

Drea turned to Lucy, speaking to her. “You know, my husband loves me, and I know he finds me attractive.” Lucy turned too, looking Drea up and down appreciatively. “I can see why,” she said admiringly. “You’re a beautiful woman kitten, otherwise I wouldn’t have agreed to come play with you.” Lucy leaned in, and gently put one hand on Drea’s cheek. Gently, reverentially, she leaned in for a kiss.

The two women kissed, hands caressing each other, whilst Larry stood watching, unable to move. For several moments more they caressed and nibbled each other’s lips, until Drea gently broke away, and turned back towards her husband. “As I was saying, my husband loves me – but most of all, he loves my breasts. He’s always been a breast man. Larry, I want you to shrink.

“I want you to slowly shrink, until your mouth is level with my nipple.”

NO!!! This was exactly his nightmare, and there was nothing he could do except stand, mute. Until, that is, Drea ordered “Come here, husband. Walk towards me, pet…”

He began to shuffle forward, one slow step at a time, approaching the two women. With each step he felt himself shrinking a tiny amount. His shirt felt looser, sleeves bunching against his fists. His jeans reached the floor and began to drag, his shoes were left behind, slipping off.

He couldn’t help but stare at his wife as he took step after step. At first she was a touch taller, his eyes level with her nose, then her lips, then her chin. But with each slow step she grew more and more, his manhood shrinking away. The two gorgeous women loomed more as he approached, smiling down at his diminished size – until he stood right before her, level with the breasts he loved so much. He looked up into his wife’s eyes as she smiled down at him, feeling awe and fear and – despite himself – huge sexual frustration, in equal measure.

“Take my bra off, Larry, from the front.”

Lucy laughed, a magical sound. “You’re a cruel woman, Drea! I love it!”

Larry could do nothing but obey, of course. He stepped forward and moved his arms around her to reach for the snap. Immediately he was engulfed in her breasts, buried in there as he desperately fought to reach the clasp, in vain. Drea giggled, obviously loving the power she had over him. “Enjoying yourself in there, little man?!”

It was a question, and Larry had to answer. “Mmmphhh” he responded, bringing even more giggles from the two giant women – from his perspective, at least.

Eventually though, he managed to unsnap the bra, and removed it.

Drea had been truly blessed when it came to boobs. Her breasts were huge, but perfect – rounded, warm, supple, they screamed out to be cuddled and sucked. And boy had he done that over the years.

Now though, he saw them from a completely different perspective. At perhaps two thirds of his normal size her breasts were truly massive to him, 30% larger than he’d ever seen them, nipples perfectly placed for his lips. A bizarre part of his brain cried out to suck, to suckle like a baby at those most wondrous of erect nipples right there in front of him. He was waiting for Drea to give the order, every fibre of his being screaming out in anticipation.

But Lucy had other ideas, it seemed.

“No Larry, tonight Drea’s breasts are for me. You’re our toy, not the boss. Shrink to her belly button height – NOW.”

This time it was much faster, Drea’s breasts retreated at speed, her body shooting past in front of him as if he was falling. Those breasts he wanted to touch so badly moved higher and higher, until as ordered he was looking at her belly button, head just above her black silk boxers. Crazily he realised he was the size of a child, now – sex with his own wife was a dream he’d never be able to accomplish, the sexual frustration within him seemed unbearable.

“Aaaaww. Honey, don’t worry – there’ll be plenty of time for you to play. But it’s grown up time, first.” Drea patted him gently on the head, then turned towards Lucy once more.

He could do nothing but watch, almost at crotch height, as the two ‘grown ups’ started to kiss once more. This time there was more touching, both women slowly beginning to explore each other’s bodies a little more. He watched as Drea coyly ran her hands down Lucy’s side, playing with the straps on her suspenders. He stared jealously as Lucy’s hands rubbed his wife’s ass, her dark red nails scraping playfully over the silk material.

Drea was groaning with pleasure, obviously enjoying the experience. She took off Lucy’s bra expertly, and Larry watched helplessly as the two women touched each other’s breasts softly, caressingly. The breasts he so wanted to touch, out of reach above his head.

This went on for some time, with him frozen and unable to tear his eyes from the scene. But at last, Drea looked down on him, seeming to remember he was there.

“You know, Lucy, there’s something about my husband I haven’t told you.” She looked thoughtful.

“Yes?” responded Lucy, still engrossed in playing with Drea’s breasts whilst she kissed her neck.

“Oh god that’s nice… yes, there is. My husband loves going down on me – absolutely loves it!”

Lucy giggled again, finding this funny. “Oh, he’s ‘going down’ on you alright! Someone’s let the air right out of him!” She looked down at Larry, then bent in the middle to be eye to eye with him, as you might with a child. “Larry, is that true?”

He was powerless to resist. “Yes.”

Lucy looked thoughtful. “You know – you’re less than half my height. I think you need to show a little respect here. Call us Mistress, from now on. “

“Yes, Mistress”, Larry said dutifully. Lucy smiled, pleased with that. “Would you like to taste your wife now, little toy? Would you like to make her happy, with your tongue?”

He wanted to say no, he really did – but he could do nothing but tell the truth. And as sad as it was, he did want to taste her. He was as taught as a string inside, and he desperately wanted to touch her, to taste and experience the woman he loved, even at this crazy size. “Yes, Mistress” he answered again.

“Good!” said Lucy. “Now, turn to your other Mistress – and then continue shrinking until you fit just under her legs, till you can perfectly go down on her without bending.”

Drea gasped and laughed, then opened her legs expectantly.

Like the good little toy he’d become, Larry had no choice. He turned towards his wife and took a step towards her, falling once more in height. Her belly button moved up past his vision, and he faced the tight silk briefs he’d been eyeing since he arrived home. They moved up, up, up, as he shrank below them. They stopped moving just above his eye level.

Larry realised in horror he was now the size of a toddler. Looking up his wife was a true giantess, massive before him. He hadn’t experienced a woman this size since he’d really been a small child, and the sensation of powerlessness was something that raged through him like an electric charge. He felt his bladder wanting to let go – barely even realising that his pants and underwear had fallen with this last shrink. His shirt hung off him like a dress, making him look like a child playing silly dress-ups.

Drea looked down at him smiling lovingly. Far, far above him, her breasts mocked him with their perfection.

“Go ahead baby,” she said to him, “You can touch me there. Don’t go inside just yet, but you play whilst Lucy and I kiss.”

And of course he did.

Larry stepped forward, right into his wife’s crotch. Drea was quite obviously highly aroused and immediately he ploughed his face into her underwear he smelt her, felt the wetness on his face, the heat coming off her vagina. She gasped as he rubbed His face into her, pushing his nose through the thin silk material.

His tiny hands grasped her ass and he pulled himself into her, almost standing on tip-toe to do it. He was mad, insane, it was unthinking that he could enjoy this – and yet he did.

As his massive wife gasped in pleasure he desperately tried to please her. All he could think of was making her cum, sooner or later. All he wanted was to eat her, taste, her, lick her. The silk that denied him was thin enough for him to feel her lips and he deeply inhaled her as her unthinkably large ass (at his current size) filled his arms.

Suddenly something was pushing up against his back. It took him a moment to realise it was Lucy – that he was trapped between the two women as they embraced and kissed and fondled each other, around him and far above him. Her crotch rubbed against the back of his head, pushed his face more deeply into his wife’s crotch. It was horrifying, yet magical, and he couldn’t get deep enough into her.

He rubbed and played until his face began to get sore, until he felt Lucy step back, and heard her speak.

“Wow honey, you’re right – he does love your Pussy!”

“Oh, you know, I think I have an idea. Larry, turn to me.”

He stopped – his face now well and truly sore, but still massively turned on – and turned around. Although Larry knew what had happened he hadn’t yet adjusted to his new size, and found himself looking ahead to see Lucy. Of course he was looking at her thighs and suspenders, and had to look up, and up, to see her face. Her hands were resting on her hips, and inside he quivered at her authoritarian stance. Psychologically it was almost like being told off by his mother after being caught doing something naughty.

“Okay toy, here’s the deal. Tonight it’s me that gets to play with Drea, you’re just our toy. But since I want you to be involved, and since you love her pussy so much – I think I have just the right role for you to play.”

Lucy looked up past him, and said to Drea “take those panties off, honey. You’re just about to get another pair.”

Behind him Larry could hear his wife stepping out of her briefs, but his mind was still reeling from everything that had happened and he had no idea what was coming.

Lucy looked back at him, and said “Toy, you are going to serve a very useful purpose. You are going to lovingly caress your wife’s amazingly sexy bum and juicy little vagina, like you so obviously love to do. You’re going to hug them like you never have before, and be there just for her.

“You are now going to be her panties, until I tell you otherwise.”

Larry was overwhelmed. The words didn’t even have real meaning for him, but he felt himself falling, falling. Lucy was before him and growing larger, her thighs passing him, now her knees, now her calves. As he fell he felt himself melting, changing, softening. His hands moved to join and then flowed into each other, become the back, his legs flowed and thinned, becoming the crotch, his face and shoulders melted into the front panel. His mouth was gone, he couldn’t speak or move – yet still, somehow, he was aware of what he was, could see what was around him.

Before him were Lucy’s red shoes. Legs like skyscrapers led up to her red underwear, seemingly a mile above his head. But even as he tried to adjust to what was happening to him, Lucy stepped away and Drea moved before him.

Desperately he tried to call to her, to speak to her – but he was fabric, nothing more. His mile-high wife looked down, and taking her shoes off, stepped ‘into’ him, first with one foot, and then the other. One foot touched him, he felt her toes grab and scrunch his body, felt it stretch and give instantly, and felt nerves firing like fireworks all through his body at her touch. Far above him where the legs came together he could see she’d lost her briefs – and he realised this was actually happening. She was going to wear him!

She leaned down, building-sized to his perspective, and gently touched him on both sides. The feeling was the strangest, and yet most erotic feeling he’d ever known.

His body was now made of a thin, stretchy material. When Drea rubbed in and touched him he gave, stretched and melded to her touch. With every stretch and movement a thrill ran through him. His entire ‘body’ was responding to her touch in a way his normal body never could, it was intense and pleasurable. If he’d still had a cock it would be twitching and stiff for sure.

But he didn’t, and all he could do was to go with the wave of pleasure that rang through him like a bell as she slowly – painfully slowly – pulled him up her legs. Above him, slowly coming closer, her vagina pulsed and dripped in anticipation, and he eagerly watched it slowly getting closer.

He could feel himself wrapped around her legs, felt her knees pass through him, then her thighs, until at last the curve of her ass began to stretch him further. He’d always loved his wife’s ass, but now he experienced it in micro detail, every millimetre of her skin known as he stretched and conformed to it. To him it felt like his hands perfectly covered every millimetre of her rear, felt like his face was pressed a breath away from her pussy, cradling it skin-tight. It was the most erotic feeling he’d ever known.

And yet, maddeningly painful. For although he could feel every inch of her, although he was arguably closer to her than he’d ever been – he could do absolutely nothing. He couldn’t move, couldn’t pleasure her. He could smell her, feel the heat coming off her – but he couldn’t do a thing to pleasure her, or himself. He couldn’t even ask her to help him, or release his unbearable ecstasy.

It was a sweet torture he’d never known he could experience and survive.

Suddenly she was walking, and again he felt a wave of pleasure explode through him as her curves and muscles moved and his body moved with her. He was her panties, her clothing, a thing she would use and discard, throw in the washing once she was done. He was nothing – and yet as she moved, he knew her intimately in a way her ‘husband’ never got to know her. He’d loved her body before – now, as her clothing, he worshipped it.

Face pressed into her pussy he couldn’t know where she was going, but didn’t care. When she bent over he realised it was the bed she was heading to, and he felt her move around and turn onto her back, every movement bringing worlds of pleasure from his new body. Oh, how desperately he wanted to lick and suck her pussy, pressed gently against his ‘face’. But he couldn’t…

And then, suddenly, he could. He felt Lucy climb onto the bed behind him, and suddenly her leg was laid onto him, her hand on the back of his ‘head’. From her perspective, Lucy was laying on the bed half on top of Drea, kissing her, leg over her, hand gently touching and rubbing her underwear, slowly focusing in on her lips.

From Larry’s perspective, his dream had come true. Unable to move for himself, he was nothing; panties on his wife, whilst her female lover began to pleasure her. The two women were starting to play in earnest, pleasuring each other as a warm up. But in doing so, he could at least feel some involvement now. As Lucy’s strong hands – impossibly large from his current perspective – rubbed his wife’s pussy, they rubbed him into her pussy too. He felt his face enter her, even just a little, felt it rub the lips he knew so well. Felt her hot juices soak into his giving skin, felt his weirdly stretchy body bunch and move and touch every inch of her.

Then it stopped, and in his mind he screamed nooo!!!! The women ignored him, touching each other’s faces, breasts, bodies. He was forgotten, just underwear, nothing to consider. He felt his wife’s pleasure though, as her body began to respond more and more actively. He felt her begin to buck and move. Minutes passed, and at one point the women stopped to drink before they continued.

He kept expecting them to return to the game, to speak to him. He was going insane, wondering now if perhaps he’d imagined all this. Was he really a man who’d become his wife’s panties? Or was he just a pair of panties that thought it was a man?

The smell of pussy was becoming overpowering, Drea was becoming increasingly hot, increasingly ready to cum.

And then suddenly she spoke. “Stop, wait a minute, just need to do something…”

At last! He thought, she’s remembered me! But he was wrong. She stood up, and walked somewhere. He felt her walking for several seconds – and then, suddenly, her hands were grabbing him, thrusting him down roughly. He half thought she was taking him off, discarding him, perhaps ready to return him to being a man.

It took him a moment to realise though that he was wrong. Light struck him and he could see again. He was laid on her feet, staring up at her legs that bent at the knees, stretched across legs split. And just above him, he could hear her peeing.

It was a torture he could barely understand. The game of just minutes before was seemingly forgotten, and she was treating him like her real underwear. She stretched him between her feet, wiggled her toes under him, whilst she pee’d, wiped herself, then stood and pulled him up, not even looking down or talking to him. As she pulled him up his face was shoved once more into her pussy, and he tried hard not to think of the stream of urine that had just poured out of there. She returned to the bed, and the two women once more continued to play.

This went on for some time, until Larry thought he was going to go truly insane. But finally, just as he thought he could no longer bare being ignored, Lucy spoke to him.

“Okay Larry, that’s quite enough of that game. Drea told me that you’d enjoy being treated like that – and I’m sure you have! But it’s time for our next game…”

Oh God, he thought, what now?

Lucy spoke again. “Larry, I want you to stop being Dreas panties, you can be human shaped again – for now at least – but no larger than a doll. Let’s say, 12 inches tall.”

He heard his wife laugh at that, but he was too busy feeling his change. His hands let go of each other, and moved apart from Drea’s ass, as his legs slowly separated and pulled away from her crotch. He almost fell off her, onto the bed.

The first thing he did was wipe at his face. As underwear he had soaked up her juices, but as a human again those juices were now running down his face, covering his body. He wiped his eyes clear and sat up.

What he saw made his jaw drop.

Drea, his gorgeous wife, was laid on the bed, legs wide open, right in front of him. Sitting up, his head was no taller than her legs, which formed a valley that led away behind him, and in front of him to her enormous vagina that slowly pulsed. Beyond that he could see her breasts, and propped on a pillow her loving face smiling at him. “Hi honey,” she said, “sorry I ignored you but I was a bit busy there enjoying myself. Wow you look so cute and adorable at that size..!”

He heard another sound, and turned to see Lucy – now wearing no underwear herself, just suspenders and stockings – sit behind him. The two women now sat, legs crossed, forming a trap. One valley that led to vagina, whichever way he looked. He gulped.

Finally, after seeming to enjoy leaving him to sweat for a moment or two, Drea spoke again. “Larry, I want to explain the next game…”

She smiled like a cat about to attack the cream. “Honey, you know I had a problem. I wanted to experience having sex with a woman, and I do. But – at the end of the day – I like a penis inside me.”

She smiled, voraciously. Larry swallowed again. He realised at his current size, his cock was no more than millimetres long, she wouldn’t feel it no matter what he did. “Well, honey, I did think about letting Lucy use a sex toy on me, and that did have a certain appeal. But then, Lucy came up with an even better idea!”

He turned, still sitting, to look up at Lucy. He breasts were free now too, and he couldn’t help but enjoy the view as he looked up from her pussy and flat stomach to her huge breasts, and finally her predatory face. “Enjoy the view, little toy?” she smirked?

He started to say something, apologise, but she stopped him with a look. “No! No talking, toy.

“So here is my idea. For me personally, I don’t have sex with men, only women – and when I do, I love to ride the pony. A strap-on usually, but all kinds will do. So I suggested to Drea that we can both win.

“You see, little toy, I’m going to wear you this time. You’re going to be a human strap-on for me, and a human toy and penis for your wife – win win!”

He had no idea what she meant, but he also had no more capacity for shock. He just sat, and stared at Lucy, his mistress, while she spoke. “Toy, I want you to turn into a strap-on. You will have straps I can wear, but will remain human-shaped. You will be just 3 inches tall, at the front of the strap-on. Your penis, however, will become a dildo 8 inches long. You will be able to feel it, but it will be latex and fixed. You will not come, you’ll be able to move your hands and head, but that’s all…”

Within seconds he felt the change start. His body shrank again, this time half his height disappeared in seconds, then half again. At three inches tall his wife’s thighs were huge, dwarfing his body, he felt like an insect, like a spec on the sheets. Behind him, he felt something grow from his back and stretch out – straps, he realised. At the same time his penis grew, from his perspective it became massive, longer than his arm, then longer again, thicker, harder, it was a bizarre feeling and felt impressive, till he remembered his diminished size. It’s base grew and grew until it covered much of his body, his arms and legs and head poking out around it. He was again helpless to move and he fell back onto the bed, his huge latex penis now standing proud up into the air.

“Ooh, that looks like fun,” said Drea. She leaned forward and slowly ran her fingers up and down his new plastic shaft. The feelings it stirred were immensely powerful, and yet in a strange way didn’t touch him. Just as his ‘mistress’ had declared he knew that he wouldn’t be able to cum whilst he was this way. Instead he simply enjoyed the feeling on his shaft, and marvelled at the hand that hovered above him, big enough to pick him up easily.

“Right kitten, time for me to get ready.” Behind him he felt Lucy stand up from the bed, and pick him up. He was slowly getting used to his diminished size, but still it felt so belittling; he was a thing, a miniscule object these women could play with. Unable to speak, unable to move, unable to stop what was going on, unable to control his own penis that was now just a sex toy for the ‘grown ups’ to play with, he could do nothing but try to understand what use they would put him to. Hands on his ‘straps’ told him that Lucy had him in front of her, and as he was lowered he realised that he was once again about to be ‘worn’, this time by Lucy.

Sure enough he felt her step into the strap on, one leg then the other, and then felt himself lifted. Facing out instead of in this time, and without the intimate and all-encompassing feeling he’d had when he was his wife’s panties, he felt himself fit snugly over Lucy’s pussy, felt he adjust the straps to pull him tight.

And then she approached the bed.

He loved Drea, never more than now. She was gorgeous, slowly writhing on the bed, a knowing smile on her face, and a ‘come here’ look in her eyes. Her legs were closing and opening, sensually rubbing up and down each other, her hands rubbing her stomach and breasts – she was a sexual battery, fully charged and ready to go. Her look was lustful and wanton.

Only it’s not for me, he realised. The angle was wrong – she was looking at Lucy, not at him. Once more he was a thing, not important, just a layer between Drea and her sexual pleasure tonight, her hot friend Lucy.

That became even clearer when Lucy climbed onto the bed on her knees and crawled forward. From Larry’s perspective he watched as Drea’s lustful look moved up towards Lucy’s face – and as he and his plastic dick homed in on his wife’s pussy, instead.

He could hear the pleasurable groans as Lucy began to kiss Drea’s neck and breasts, as the woman played and touched. Drea’s leg lifted and brushed against his dick, a wonderful feeling, but he was for the most part in the dark, out of the picture – the dick that wasn’t yet needed.

Minutes passed like this, and then Drea spoke again. “No, from behind – take me from behind”

He didn’t at first register what was about to happen, instead he thought, stupidly, that he should say no – he never liked taking her from behind, it just felt uncaring to him.

But of course he was a thing, a strapped on thing belonging to Lucy right now – and what he wanted didn’t count. “Oh kitten, I’d love to take your beautiful behind! Come up, sit, let me…”

Drea flipped over, laughing as she turned, and sat up at the same time as Lucy. Larry watched as Lucy gently, lovingly, caressed Dreas’ butt – and as that same butt slowly, inexorably, came closer.

Not so long ago he had been her panties, had been rubbed up against her pussy seconds after she’d pee’d, had smelt her urine still lingering almost in his face. Now, as he watched in horror, he realised that whilst he was about to take his wife from behind, he was also – unbelievably – about to almost completely disappear into his wife’s crack.

He looked left and right, felt Lucy slowly juggling forward as she coo’d and played with Dreas ass, and watched as it grew and grew and grew. At just three inches tall her butt looked taller than a house, as intimidating as he could ever imagine his wife to be. He wanted to cry out, to beg the women to stop – but they were his mistresses, he was their toy, and he could do nothing.

He felt his ‘tip’ enter his wife, the latex shaft slowly slipping into her hot and ready vagina. And as it did, he disappeared into her crack, pressed tight into her flesh, into a sweaty space he’d never really known.

He knew it now, intimately, as his wife groaned with pleasure. He could barely breath he was so pressed against her skin and compressed, as Lucy pressed deeply into her.

Then she pulled back, and Larry could breath, saw the butt pulling away. Felt his shaft pull out of his wife. Drea groaned deeply, and grabbed at the bed in her pleasure, bunching the sheets. He knew she loved this position, and having a woman do it to her was obviously turning her on immensely. But before he could enjoy or think about the view anymore, Lucy pushed him back in, deeper than before. In, out, in, out, he rode Lucy’s pussy as she rode Drea’s. As this woman pleasured his wife using his own controlled penis as a toy, Larry tried to survive and tried to make sense of what was happening to him.

In some ways this was his worst nightmare, controlled, belittled, used by sexy women, made a play thing. But thanks to his fetish, this was also his dream come true in a bizarre way.  And whilst he hated what he’d become – he also revelled in his debasement.

The rhythm Lucy set was speeding up as she read Drea’s excitement and responded to it. Larry knew it too, and sensed that his wife was about to come. “Don’t stop, don’t stop, oh please don’t stop!” she said. She bucked back against him, against Lucy, and crushed him even more.

“Not just yet, kitten” Lucy said. Larry thought Drea was right on the edge – but Lucy seemed to want to avoid that happening, just yet. “Turn over Drea, lie down…”

Drea responded quickly, and flipped over. For a moment Larry got to see his gorgeous wife and he gorgeous breasts again, but almost instantly Lucy moved over her, and he could see nothing but vagina.

Lucy held herself over Drea for a second – and then, obviously not wanting to lose the steam too much – dived in.

This time, Larry experienced a pleasure he had never known he could. His shaft entered Drea, and filled her perfectly. His wife was tight and this felt so good, but that wasn’t what made this so special – it was the fact that this time, as his cock was filling his wife, his face was now planted deeply within her lips, right where he usually loved to suck and lick.

He wanted desperately to lick and suck now, and he began to. Lucy seemed to allow him a moment as she held her position, deeply pressed into Drea. Above him, beyond him, miles away from him, Larry could hear Drea and Lucy kissing, caressing each other, but he didn’t care. They were the adults, the humans, and they were worlds above him. Right now he was simply a cock and a mouth and two tiny hands, and his entire universe was simply to give pleasure to the vagina of his wife.

So many times in his life he had gone down on his wife, and become lost in the pleasure of giving her pleasure. But never had he truly been as lost in her as he was now. Every inch of him was literally buried in her pussy, was literally nothing but her toy. He completely surrendered to it.

And then, just when he felt he could spend eternity doing nothing but this, Lucy pulled almost all the way out.

He felt like he’d visited Heaven, and then had it ripped from him. It was gone, the pussy of his wife, his Goddess, was taken from him, was meters away from him, way beyond his touch. His massive penis tip was still in her, he was still connected, but he threw his arms out towards her pussy, and cried out for it.

Of course the women didn’t hear him, and wouldn’t have cared. Above him Drea was still whimpering in pleasure and kissing Lucy, her husband almost completely forgotten.

A new cycle had started though, and Lucy drove deeply again, the pussy once more sucking Larry in. He greedily sucked and licked, rubbed, threw himself body and soul into the pussy he adored. Seconds later he was pulled out again, watched his love pull away, and then drove in again. Each time his pleasure grew, though as his ‘mistress’ had pointed out, he would never cum. Each time he felt his wife grow closer and closer to cumming. He could hear the excitement and need in her voice, could feel her body start to shake, almost shivering with need and power.

And then, as he desperately played with the pussy much bigger than him, he felt the end – felt the earthquake run through her, heard the momentary quiet that meant she was tipping over to the final moment.

He was covered all over in her juices, but as he felt her crush his whole body and shake and explode, he was squirted full in the face with what felt like litres of juice. His wife came like a steam train, rocking and straining hard, crushing the life from him as she pulled Lucy deeper and deeper into her.

After-shocks came and went, and Lucy slowed and stopped. He heard her gently kissing Drea, heard Drea whispering sweet blessings of how good she was, how much this moment meant.

Lucy rolled off then, and without preamble she put her hands to Larry’s ‘straps’ and pushed him loose, dropping him to the floor. She was still wearing those read heels and Larry looked up at shoes taller than him, at legs that disappeared almost out of view.

Lucy looked down at him and smiled. “Little pet, you did a good job. But now I’m going to ask your wife to return that favour. And, since I’m her gift tonight and not yours, I think you need to leave your mistresses to some fun. She looked thoughtful for a moment, and then seemed to come to a decision.

“Drea, do you mind if I give us a few moments of privacy?”

From the bed Drea moaned in post coital pleasure, and mumbled that she didn’t mind at all.

Lucy grinned wolfishly down at Larry, then leant down, and picked him up. He felt her walk across the room, heard something opening, and then felt her lay him down.

He was laying on Drea’s underwear – he was in her underwear drawer! Panties and bras and stockings were all about him, the crotch of one pair pressed up against his face. No, no!

“Pet, you will stay here, and you will not move or speak. We will come get you when we are finished. But now, I am going to go play with your wife, pleasure her again, and have her pleasure me. For now, little toy, your work is done!”

And with that, she closed the drawer.

 

It was some time later, hours later, before the drawer was opened again. It was dark, the room lit only by a flickering candle or two that the women had lit after they’d put him away. For hours he had listened to them make love, playing with each other’s bodies expertly. He estimated that Drea had come three or four times. Larry looked up, and saw his wife smiling down at him lovingly, exhausted and yet happy.

“Honey, come on, it’s your playtime now…”

She picked him up, the panties all left behind and her huge loving hand covering his body. He felt her carry him back to the bed, and then lie down.

She placed him on her stomach, and then said “Okay Larry, I want you to return to human shape now, and then you can grow as tall as a six month old baby, but no bigger.” As she said this his body instantly snapped back, the dildo gone and replaced by his normal penis, the straps all disappearing. Once more he could move, and he felt Drea’s body seeming to shrink under him as he grew. When he was around 20 inches tall, it stopped.

“Now Larry, I want you to crawl up here…” He was sitting up on her stomach, and he looked up the bed at the two women. Lucy was sat next to Drea, both women now naked, and Lucy had her arm lovingly around Drea’s waist, slowly stroking her breast. She smiled at Larry too, but with an eyebrow raised that told him to be careful to follow orders carefully. Just as he’d been commanded, he began to crawl up Drea’s stomach, just like a baby.

When he got there, Drea grabbed him and cradled him, just like you would a baby. He stared up lovingly into his wife’s beautiful face, tired but happy, and realised just how deeply he loved this woman.

“Honey, I’m going to give you what you deserve, after everything you’ve been through tonight. Go on baby, suck…”

Instantly he knew what she meant. Sometimes, when they were too tired for sex, Drea would wank him off, and he’d suck at her amazing breasts whilst she did it. It was an amazingly sexual feeling, her breasts in his mouth made him feel almost like an infant, her expert hand on his cock made it so sexual he rarely lasted long.

Tonight, he was the size of a baby, and her breasts were huge from his perspective – more amazing than he’d ever guessed they could be. Her warm nipple was just above him, and Drea guided it into his mouth, as he reached for it.

He closed his eyes and sucked. He loved this woman, and being held lovingly in her arms whilst he sucked at her breasts was the safest, most sexual and powerless feeling he’d ever had. Behind him, above him, he heard Lucy comment how cute he looked, just like a little baby, and Drea chuckled and held him closer, nursing him. She had a powerful mother instinct, just one more thing he loved about her, and now it fell on him with full force. “This is wonderful,” she said, “I almost wish I could keep him like this forever, I so miss having a baby!”

Lucy laughed at that, “Oh honey that can easily be arranged..!”

Lucy smiled wolfishly down at him, and said something that left Larry’s heart as cold as ice. “Little man, I haven’t been completely honest with you. You see, there’s no such herb mixture that could change reality like it has been changed tonight - only real magic can do that. You see, I’m a witch - and I made up this herb mix story just to get close to your gorgeous wife, a woman I’ve lusted after for many months.”

Larry looked desperately up at Drea, hoping she’d be as horrified as him - but she still smiled lovingly down at him, seemingly oblivious to the conversation.

Lucy chuckled. “Oh, she’s under my spell - now, and forever. So you need to understand three things, little toy.”

To emphasise this she picked up up then rolled onto her back, holding him like a baby above her. Larry felt terrified, being held in the air like this was something that babies might be used to but as a grown man it felt scary and hugely demeaning. Hovering above Lucy’s naked body, he trembled slightly as she continued.

“Firstly, I have cast my spells permanently. Drea is now in love with me, not you - and she always will be. She’ll have love for you, but she’ll lust only after me.

“Second, you will be what either of your mistresses tell you to be - your body will change and conform to our wishes. If I command you to be my shoe, you’ll be it. If I command you to lick our asses clean and beg for more, you’ll do that with glee. Hell, I could turn you into toilet paper and flush you down the toilet and you’d be powerless to stop me. Your body is our play thing and will be forever.

“Third, and finally, the rest of the world will not see or understand what has changed. You’re man-shaped now with a - tiny, insignificant speck - of a penis. But if I were to take you outside, others would see you as whatever made the most sense to them - a baby, most likely, a tiny infant. If you spoke they’d hear nothing but baby talk. So don’t think you’ll ever convince anyone to help. Your best hope, toy, is to accept your new life and do everything in your power to please your mistresses. That way we’ll want to keep you around - hopefully.”

Larry wanted to cry, to scream out for help - but looking at Drea he knew instantly with a sense of rising horror that Lucy was right. Drea looked at him with the kind of fondness you’d like at a child or a puppy - she no longer saw him as her husband, and he knew she never would again. Tears started to form in his eyes as he realised what he’d lost.

“Now, what do you say, toy? Do you accept this truth, and bow to your mistresses?” Lucy raised one sexy eyebrow and stared deeply into his eyes.

Larry had no choice.

“Yes, mistress, I accept it.”

She smiled. “Of course you do. Now, little toy, you may pleasure me as I spoon with my wife - I need just one more orgasm before I drift off to sleep…”

She lowered Larry to her loins and turned on her side. Larry did as he was ordered, and began sucking and licking at Lucy’s vagina. He felt his wife’s amazing leg wrap over him - well, over Lucy, really - and knew his wife would never spoon him in that way ever again. The lights went out as the women - his mistresses - pulled the sheets up, and as he quietly sobbed and sucked and licked and sobbed, he listened to the gentle moans of pleasure from one mistress and the exhausted gently snoring of the other.

 

 

THE END...?

Chapter End Notes:

Larry's adventures don't end there. He's about to learn a lot about what women get up to during the day when they're at home, women's fantasies, shopping, dress-up's and what the inside of a woman can really feel like. But that'll have to wait for another day.