- Text Size +

Worship your goddess…” Beth muttered, batting her lovely lashes. She closed her eyes with a smile and sighed expressively. Beth was laying across the very center of a large collection of overlapping furs and rugs. She nuzzled her beautiful, beaming face into the soft texture of what looked to me like a deer pelt. She then let herself sink into the incredible bed of her luscious blond locks which she had just spread out above and around her head. Beth lay there, enticing and huge beyond any conventional ideal for a big, curvy woman. I simply stood dumbly for a full minute, observing her, feasting my eyes on the impossibly sensual buffet of flesh and raw sexual power in front of me. I think Beth knew that I was transfixed, mesmerized by her erotic show, and I'm pretty sure she was getting off on it. As my mother relaxed and melted into the furs, high on synthesized drugs and growth, she began moving her limbs around. She spread her giant, muscly arms wide, and glided her naked flesh gently against the yielding softness of the fabric and fur beneath her. She let out a slow, pleasurable gasp, feeling the wonderful assortment of cozy, inviting textures. At the same time, Beth rotated her gigantic hips and bent her knees, an action that let her caress her enormous thighs tantalizingly against the furs. While she twisted her immense lower body, Beth remained lying flat on her back. Her gargantuan breasts wobbled around teasingly, rising and falling with each of her deep, slow breaths. The twin humungous globes of feminine flesh maintained an impressive degree of shape, rising up a good foot or more off Beth's massive chest. However, to my amazement, Beth's colossal breasts pancaked breathtakingly outwards, squeezing into each other and threatening to obscure her face. Her nipples had swollen to the size of saucers and pushed up an additional couple of inches. Sweat trickled down from the hot, moist valley of her mountainous cleavage and gathered around her base of her thick, powerful neck. Beth's entire body radiated ravishing, unbridled sexuality, and high as I was, I actually felt like I could see her womanly aura glowing in the air around her massive body. I felt my knees wobbling at before Beth's erotic spectacle. I'd never seen anything so inviting in my life.


With her eyes still shut my mother gasped and opened her mouth slightly in a haughty, taunting smile. I guessed she was imagining the sight of herself, gorgeous, naked, and huge beyond belief. It clearly turned her on, to entice me, her diminutive son, the most logical object to latch her burgeoning lust onto. Beth could have easily torn into me by now and satisfied her titanic needs in any number of ways, but I sensed that she was waiting for me to take the initiative. I gulped. Despite my excitement at the prospect, I was rapidly becoming aware that I would never truly be able to… handle Beth, not with her enormous size advantage. If I was going to satisfy her I would need to get creative. I was going to have to seduce my mother. The obviously taboo thought rang harshly in my ears, but I was getting better and better at ignoring my societal boundaries and following my instincts. It certainly helped that the drugs were challenging all of my normal cognitive constructs, and it helped even more that as Beth grew and grew, she appeared to become increasingly horny. As for me, I was definitely excited and gratified by watching and touching Beth's incredible body, but so far this evening I had yet to become fully aroused… I had heard this might be a thing, though. One of my pals had reported that taking ecstasy with his girlfriend was an amazing trip, but despite everything he couldn't get his dick to work. It had never occurred to me when I had planned to take ecstasy with my mother that this might somehow present a problem. Well, for me anyways… Mum doesn't seem to be having any “problems” getting off.. I wondered vaguely if my impotence wasn't owing in larger part to the fact that despite everything we had done so far, I still saw Beth as my mother, and I could only assume that deep down any sexual intimacy with her would continue to bother me no matter how euphoric the drugs made me feel. Still though, Beth was, above all else, a woman. Not only that, she was a humungous, aroused amazon now. She needed to have her prodigious sexual desires filled, and that responsibility… No… that privilege had been gifted by Beth to me. I decided in that moment I was going to meet her halfway with or without the use of my cock. I clenched my fists as I steeled myself. I'm going to pleasure Beth… I'm going to sex my mother…


I padded silently over to the turntable and flipped the record of Indian classical music which had finished some time ago. As the pin received the vinyl and the speakers scratched, I saw Beth stir slightly. She angled her beautiful face towards me and fluttered her eyes, slitting them coyly in my direction. The euphoric bliss in her smile twisted into teasing pout, almost as though she was jealous of the stereo equipment being handled instead of her. I quickly hurried towards my mother's colossal, naked form, stretched out seductively before the flickering flames of the fireplace. As I approached, Beth's glittering eyes followed me languidly, but intensely. I stalled for a moment, suddenly realizing that I didn't know where to begin. Beth was just... gigantic, and she wasn't giving me any hints as to what she meant by “worship.” I swallowed hard, and forced myself to slow down. On a hunch, I guessed that Beth didn't want a frantic, amateurish advance. She needed a lover, someone confident and sensual, like she was. My trot slowed to a softer, more relaxed pace, and I felt my face go red as Beth's hypnotic, womanly scent filled my nostrils. I had entered the preternatural halo of her radiant femininity… her warm, sensuous aura. I trembled and gasped lightly as it hit me. My mother had truly become a goddess, complete with otherworldly power and beauty to match the title. Her magnificent, gleaming curves and glorious bronze hair swam in a flux of visual hallucination before me, and before I realized what was happening, my feelings of apprehension and inadequacy had simply melted away. Without thinking I lowered myself on top of my mother. With quiet agility, I stretched my leg way over Beth's huge, beefy gut. At the same time I pressed my palms into her flesh, to steady myself. My mouth went dry as I dimly registered what was happening, but I couldn't seem to stop myself from simply acting out my most basic instincts. Beth grunted lightly as she absorbed my weight. I had been gentle but quick. I think my forwardness had surprised her, and so she shifted her lower body, laying flat on the ground to accommodate me. Still, Beth was almost ten times my size, and I wasn't going to hurt her simply by clambering around her humungous torso. Taking initiative, I leaned down into my palms, letting my legs settle into Beth's robust ribs on either side. I found myself suspended from the knees up. Beth's enormous tummy was so wide that only my toes reached the floor. I pressed deeply into Beth's gut and gasped as I felt her massive, powerful upper abdominal muscles flex impassively beneath my relatively insignificant weight. Beth groaned in delight at the sensation of my small body climbing around, gingerly interacting with her, immense, powerful bulk. She then drew in a deep, slow breath. As my mother inhaled two giant lungs' worth of air, I felt her diaphragm flex mightily beneath me, pushing against my weight. To Beth's delight and my astonishment, I simply rose up and up, seemingly providing little if any resistance at all against her considerable abdominal strength. I inhaled as well, subconsciously getting drawn into her breath cycle. I was simply too mesmerized by Beth's erotic display of power to do much else.


At the height of her breath, my mother closed her eyes. She paused, holding me up there, apparently enjoying the sensation of flexing her amazonian musculature. My breath caught in my throat as I clung to Beth's colossal body, and I felt my limbs trembling in a mix of awe and excitement. Beth smiled slowly, and a dreamy, euphoric look filled her beautiful face. For one electric moment, she simply lay there, basking the erotic intensity of the sensations she was experiencing. Each of her huge muscles seemed to ripple and stretch with a life of its own, and I idly wondered if Beth wasn't actively growing beneath me... slowly packing on more and more girth... ascending by degrees into her godly stature. Beth opened her mouth and broke into a twinkling smile. She then let out a long rumbling sigh, luxuriantly exhaling all of the air I her lungs. As Beth's sweet, pleasure-tinted breath swirled past me, I exhaled as well, slumping forward. I simply melted down into Beth's phenomenal bulk, relaxing and riding out the sensation of being on top of a giant deflating balloon. Beth's beautiful green eyes flickered and she opened them slightly. I caught her gaze over the rondure of her gargantuan, flattened-out breasts and for a moment we shared a sultry, languid connection. At the end of her breath, Beth's smile spread into a wide, mischievous grin, and I immediately broke out in an unexpected fit of giggles. It suddenly occurred to me that the situation I had found myself in seemed utterly hilarious- perched atop my giantess mother, riding her like a carousel. Beth was immediately drawn in by my giggling and in a moment I was getting jostled up and down as she cracked up in a chuckle of amusement. This immediately provoked us into a second, more absurdly funny situation where Beth's giggles were bucking me up and down like a cowboy at a rodeo. Beth seized the moment and deliberately dropped her voice an octave down to hit me with a round of deep, full belly laughter, deliberately shaking me more violently with the overwhelming size and strength of her lovely abdomen. I pitched forward and landed awkwardly in the canyon of Beth's gigantic cleavage, laughing the whole way down. I shot out my arms to grab hold of something, and of course the only obvious points of purchase were Beth's titanic mammaries themselves. I lay face down with my stomach against my mother's upper abdomen, my face beet red and nestled in the heavenly valley of Beth's cleavage. Beth drew her thick, muscly arms around me and lightly pressed me into her humungous body. We both struggled to catch our breaths. We had been laughing so much that tears filled my eyes and I thought I might pass out. I relaxed my body and allowed myself to go limp atop the massive, statuesque bulk of my mother.


When our breathing had somewhat returned to normal, I found myself once again looking into Beth's eyes. She looked so affectionate, so happy to hold me in this gentle, intimate way. She gave me a slow, amorous blink. I noticed that Beth was really starting to sweat a lot. Her cheeks were more than a bit rosy, and her entire body seemed to be radiating heat like a furnace. She stroked my back with her massive hands, cuddling me lightly in her vast embrace. A few minutes went by, and I relaxed further, becoming lulled by the hypnotic, rocking motion of Beth's breathing. I could feel her lungs and her heart beating, and I felt every subtle movement and flex of her oversized abdominal muscles. There was a growing pool of sweat beading up between our bodies, and soon I found Beth's motions becoming more rhythmic, as though she was rocking me deliberately. She alternated squeezing me lightly between her humungous arms and her pillowy breasts, then grasping me gently around the waist, she would slowly grind me up and down her slick, sensual abdominal musculature.


After a while my amazonian mother rumbled below me as she cleared her throat. “Mmmmm… Hey there…” I opened my eyes and met Beth's sultry, glassy stare. I hadn't even realized that I had closed them, but this rocking and rubbing attention had really put me into a deeply relaxed state. “How are you feeling, sweetie?” My mother intoned in a gentle, caring voice. She let out a little sigh, and I saw beads of sweat rolling off her chest and pooling up in the features of her collarbone and neck.


I cleared my throat and tried to think of how I could possibly put into words what I was feeling. I ended up stammering, “I, uh… I f-feel good, Mum… really good…” I realized that I sounded idiotic, but that seemed to please Beth as she smiled widely and crinkled her eyes in response.


I'm so hot…” Beth breathed. She slid my sweat-slicked body demonstratively up through her cleavage, bringing my face a few inches closer to hers. Beth had my waist clutched in both of her large, meaty hands. I could feel her trembling slightly, though her grip was surprisingly gentle for a woman of her considerable size and strength. “I feel like I'm on fire…” Beth groaned, gritting her teeth lightly. I found myself getting lost in the intensity of her gaze. She eyed me up like an animal. I knew Beth was concerned for my well-being and she would never hurt me on purpose, but it was a little ominous, not to mention exciting to be stared at like a piece of meat.


“You're really… really warm…” I parroted dumbly. I found I was having trouble thinking and speaking at the same time. The drugs had really done a number on my cognitive wherewithal. I felt like Beth deserved better however, so I soldiered through. “I mean… You're hot as fuck, Mum. I think you might be the biggest… most beautiful person ever…” I gushed, feeling a little cheesy at hearing myself so openly playing into Beth's ego, shamelessly flattering her.


Beth let out a low, rumbling chuckle and squeezed me affectionately into her flesh. I know, honey… It feels… incredible…” Beth ground my body into herself, savoring the word. She strengthened her grip a little more, and again, slid me tantalizingly up through her immense, sweaty breasts, bringing my face even closer to hers. “That's not what I meant though…” Beth leaned down and whispered huskily into my ear. “Jesse...” My mother breathed, “I want to have sex right now…”


My ears rang with the naked forwardness of Beth's words. My mouth grew dry and I almost choked in reply. “Uhhh… Okay… Y-yeah… I would like to…” I stammered idiotically, suddenly becoming painfully away of my flaccid penis squished between my gigantic mother and me. Beth just breathed, moist and heavy in my ear, waiting for me to finish. I finally blurted out, “I-I... I can't get it up, Mum!” My cheeks burned red. “I think it's the drugs… I'm sorry… I can't, uh… I can't get an erection…”


Beth raked her fingernails gently, thrillingly down my back, filling my gut with butterflies. She brushed her plump, full lips against my ear and continued to stroke me as she gently cooed, “I know, sweetie, I know… Can you please try?” Beth exhaled in a long, passionate sigh, filling me again with the wonderful, hypnotic sweetness of her hot breath. Beth dropped her voice really low and rumbled, “I'll help you…”