- Text Size +

 

MMMmmmhhh… Mommy’s growing, sweetheart… Unnnngghh...

With her enormous left hand, Beth cupped me into her immense vulva as it clenched and unclenched furiously around my waist. Soaked from head to toe in my mother’s copious fluids and exhausted from my efforts to pleasure her, I could do little but hold on for dear life as my sex-crazed goddess swelled outwards in all directions, moaning and grunting like a humongous cavewoman.

“Y-you… You didn’t take the drugs…” I wondered aloud, my voice catching in my throat. “You’re growing, Mum…” My words were lost amidst the clamor of Beth’s sexual vocalizations and her wet, noisy pussy as it convulsed in the throes of her impressive orgasm.

Beth let out a twisted cry of ecstasy and delight. “Aaaahhhahah… MMMMmmm…. Hmmmmm…” Her voice was getting louder, dropping in pitch as her gargantuan voice box expanded. Already my mother had to be nearly fifteen feet tall, and she was growing steadily. Beth’s head was becoming lost in the timbered wooden apex of Honeymoon House, and she needed to get lower to the ground before she was unable to do so without smashing the entire structure to bits. The gigantic, horny woman kicked out one of her sequoia-like legs with a lazy grunt. One of the large, upholstered chairs near the fireplace was caught in the path of a foot that was nearly as big as I was, and the piece of furniture was instantly smashed into several loosely associated chunks that rained over the nearby fur rugs. Beth’s giant right hand pushed out against the near wall of cabin, and the timbers there groaned as she braced her colossal bulk against them in order to clumsily lower herself to a more supine position. In doing so, the busty giantess pitched to the side, sending her enormous breasts swinging downwards where they slammed into the bedside table which crumpled like a matchbox under the immense weight of her milk-filled mammaries.

I’m GROWING, sweetie…” Beth murmured again, her booming voice nearly choked with sexualized delight. The thick, powerful bands of muscle lining the walls of my mother’s huge, cushy vagina surged around me, even as her orgasmic contractions began to wane. Fuck… Beth’s cunt had grown monstrously over-sized. New layers of muscles and vascular tissue had formed in each of her twin labial slabs. The gigantic love tunnel in front of me was surging with juices, wriggling and squirming with a life of its own. The rest of Beth’s body was rapidly changing as well. Newly defined muscles and womanly curves which I had first noticed last night were becoming so exaggerated that my mother’s physiology was starting to compensate. Thick, bulging veins were fattening and pushing out from Beth’s inner thighs and neck. New ligaments were forming around her breasts, supporting their enormous weight and further defining her pectoral muscles. The smell of Beth’s hormones was driving both of us insane, and my pitifully diminutive cock rose to attention once as my amazonian mother rubbed my hips all around her crotch.

OOOooohhh, sweetie…” My titanic, horny mother groaned. Her cum-slick fingers, each now about as thick as my wrists, wrapped around my body. Beth’s grip was shaking with lust, but with her newfound size and strength we both gasped in unison as the growing giantess lifted me easily with one hand. “Come here…” She whispered in ecstasy as furniture and structure continued to buckle and snap all around us. Beth’s hand wrapped most of the way around my pelvis, and she carefully raised my doll-like body up past her car-sized torso through the immense valley of her gigantic, milk-filled breasts. My mother handled me with gentle, terrifying ease, and I wondered in awe at the size of her huge, muscly arms. Each was significantly wider and thicker than my entire torso at this point. She’s enormous… I shuddered excitably, despite the intense sexual heat of my predicament. My mom could rip me in half without batting an eye…

I was brought up to Beth’s giant, flushed face. Another involuntary shudder wracked my body as my goddess-like mother beheld me, her tiny son, as I dwindled between her gigantic heaving breasts. My tongue caught in my throat as I stared into Beth’s huge, glassy eyes. I was forced to swallow hard and glance away from the sexually frenzied heights of her beautiful green-eyed gaze. Beth was grinning so wide it seemed like she was sneering, delighting in my emotional roller coaster as she dominated me effortlessly. My cheeks were on fire, and I started seeing stars as I dangled and squirmed pathetically in Beth’s steadily inflating fist. What the fuck is happening to me? I felt like I was spinning, almost weightless in my mother’s trembling grasp. And that stare, that wild-eyed, hungry twinkle in her eye…

That’s when it hit me… Beth had just been holding me for what seemed like ten minutes, drooling and grinding her teeth, while breathing over me and staring like a maniac. It was her eyes that gave it away though. They had been green a second ago, and now they were so dilated they were almost black. “Mom…” I croaked, feeling the lump in my throat rising. “You’re… you’re tripping!” I gasped for breath, mouthing the words as much as saying them.

Oh my god sweetie…” Beth’s voice reverberated all around me. She moaned salaciously, eyes glittering wildly. “Uuuunnnngghhh… Aahahah…” The giantess giggled as her head pressed against the window above the ruined bed. The cringey stained glass logo of Honeymoon House exploded outwards as Beth’s gorgeous blond locks pushed through to the outside of the cabin. My colossal, naked mother suddenly squinted her mesmerizing eyes and regarded me quietly. Her breathing was so deep and hoarse, it shook me as I squirmed in place, pressed against the electrifying texture of her bare chest. Beth’s eyes grew wide once more and she stammered incredulously, “I-I… Jesse…” A giant, foolish giggle erupted from the giantess’ plump, gorgeous lips. “Hahah… Ooohhh…” My mother’s enormous breasts jiggled comically as she practically sang, “Mmmm… Honey, I think you’re tripping too…”

She was right. As my cheeks burned and my head swam, I found myself lost in a swirl of psychedelic whorls and colorful explosions of visual hallucination just staring at the naked, sweaty landscape of flesh underneath me. All of my senses were popping off at once, and I had the sensation that I was swimming in Beth’s titanic tits, even though I knew I was actually being pressed between them. “How is this possible?” I wondered aloud, not totally sure if I had actually spoken or just communicated myself through thought alone. My guts were churning wildly, and I felt my breakfast of warm viscous milk turn over in my stomach like an army of bugs was crawling through my innards.

Beth let out a squeal of elation as her body continued to swell in all directions. “Aaahhh… Oh… FUCK yes, sweetie!” The naked, burgeoning amazon bent her knees up to make room for her huge feet which had been pressing against the kitchen counter. Her shin smashed into a stand-up lamp, and elsewhere I count hear the cracks and groans of lumber as my mother’s gigantic, gorgeous body pressed into the walls and roof timbers. “Oooohhhh, I don’t know how…” Beth sighed, apparently reading my thoughts by this point. “I think… MMMmmm… I think this stuff is just INSIDE us now…”

I was suddenly jerked forward and tilted more upright. The massive hand around my torso pressed me sideways into that humongous, swollen breast. I was pinned there momentarily while my mother adjusted me in her huge hands, exposing my erect penis. Beth bent her head forward to make room for her slow, orgasmic expansion. I felt her warm, hormone-laced breath wash over me, and suddenly my rock-hard member was greeted with the thrilling sensation of my mother’s huge, plush lips pressed against me. I groaned in genuine surprise as Beth, without warning, slid my throbbing cock into her hot, heavenly mouth. “Mmmmm.... Hm-hm-hmmm…” The gigantic, horny woman giggled to herself as she swirled my penis between her enormous, velvety lips. Her other hand went south and without an ounce of shame, Beth began noisily pleasuring herself as well. I could hear my huge, burgeoning mother rubbing her giant, soaking cunt up and down. I groaned in sympathetic elation as my own loins received burst after burst of white hot, drug-addled pleasure.

I found myself staring into the wide, hungry eyes of my beautiful, amazonian goddess. Beth’s unequal pupils appeared as endless dark pools of sexual domination and growth-fueled ecstasy. Even though my gut churned in nervous excitement, I found myself turning bright red as I gave myself over to her twisted, incestuous advances. Unable to contain myself, I spontaneously erupted into a fit of giggles. “Ahahah… Uhhh…” I groaned as my prick throbbed between my gigantic mother’s heavenly lips. “Mum… Y-you’re, hahah…” I stumbled and realized that words were hard. My cognitive processes struggled, trying to keep up with the unimaginably taboo circumstance I found myself in. With a cocky, mischievous grin I blurted, “You’re milking me now, hahaha… Oohhh…

Beth’s eyebrows jerked upwards, and her gorgeous green eyes narrowed in exasperation. Despite my mother’s fast-growing goddess complex, she found herself rolling her eyes at her goofball son. The huge horny cougar smacked her lips together, causing my dick to jerk with another wondrous explosion of sexual stimulation. “Oh, just… Goddammit, Jesse…” Beth scowled in consternation. Her drug-induced euphoria betrayed her however, and in a matter of moments, she was laughing along with me, totally incapacitated by the unreality of the whole situation, even as her body began pressing into the cabin all around us. Snaps and cracks of wooden timbres rang out in a constant chorus by this point, and I was starting to have difficulty seeing through the darkness that crept over the room as Beth’s expanding form slowly blotted out all of the morning light from the windows. My godlike mother had to be twenty feet tall by now, every ounce of her dripping and rippling with powerful muscle and thick, matronly sex appeal.

The gargantuan cavewoman adjusted herself again, scrootching her gigantic, curvy ass down towards the kitchen. Cabinets and chairs were smashed aside and obliterated as Beth finally lay fully supine. I was carefully angled above my mother’s wide, glowing face, held easily in her large, strong hand. With her massive, swollen bulk being so broad side-to-side and front-to-back Beth found her titanic breasts were flattened by gravity and spilling over her sides, one into each of the buckling long walls of the cabin. Even so, the giantess’ impressive mammaries were so swollen and voluminous that they were taking up much of the vertical space in the A-frame ceiling of Honeymoon House. That’s it, there’s no way out for her… I thought to myself. Beth is really going to grow right out of this fucking building!

Beth began smacking her lips on my wet, hard cock again, gently planting thrilling kisses on my tortured knob despite my halfhearted protests. She resumed massaging her enormous beef curtains, creating an ominous symphony of slurps and sucking noises below me. Simultaneously, the gigantic horny cougar’s heavy, moist breath blew all around me. I was lost in a heavenly psychedelic swirl of blond curls and wondrous, soft kisses while creamy, heavy breast flesh pressed tantalizingly into my legs. Even as the building creaked in protest all around me I began to get the sense that Beth’s growth was slowing down, for now at least. My mind was spinning as I tried to make sense of what was happening while at the same time receiving mind-blowing head and an orbital level of shared consciousness with my own mother. Just how much of this stuff had been building up in her body? What caused the latent drug effects to take hold just as we woke up? How are these drugs building up in MY body?

Beth pulled my blood-engorged prick out of her mouth with a satisfied, wet smack. Her bugged-out eyes sought mine, and when they met, she gave me a mischievous, coy grin. “Mmmmmm… This feels SO good, baby…” Still stroking her oversized loins with one hand, Beth pressed me possessively into her face, nuzzling up against my torso with her gigantic, plush lips, I was buried in a tangle of gorgeous blond curls while my goddess-like mother giggled and smooched my bare midriff, gently nibbling and kissing me like a precious little doll. “Fuck… honey…” Beth paused to take in a ragged breath, moaning through her shameless masturbation. “Ooohhh… this is the best sex I’ve ever had…

My colossal, naked mother held me close to her face, kissing and rubbing my dwindling body over her massive, velvet lips. Balls tripped, the sensation of textured flesh, erotic friction, and near-telepathic unity was utterly ensorcelling. I had an almost preternatural instinct that Beth wanted to change things up, and then with a grunt and a twinkle of her beautiful green eyes, she did just that. My amazonian mother suddenly plucked me from her face and brought me south to her gargantuan left breast. I was almost ten feet up in the air, even as Beth lay on her back, and I found myself lost in the timbered apex of a small cabin that was by now, filled mostly with my giantess mother. Beth’s humongous body had become so large that her breasts were now pressing worryingly against the two long walls of Honeymoon House. If she grew any more, her beachball-sized nipples would be poking up into the ceiling. It occurred to that the sides of the building were nearly at their limit- dangerously close to buckling outwards and taking down the roof with them.

Mmmmm… Play with my breast, sweetie…” Beth urged in that beautifully rich, low voice of hers. She adjusted me into a sitting position with her huge hand wrapped around my back, fingers tucked just under my armpits. “Ooohhh…” The colossal woman groaned sensually as she ground me into her swollen, turgid nipple. “Unnnghhh… Play with me…” Beth’s voice became somewhat lost as she threw her head back, smashing partially through the wall behind her with a deafening crunch, blond curls now spilling out into the fresh mountain air. “HHHmmmm… That’s it…” The goddess-like woman growled thrillingly as she gently humped my helpless body into her gigantic tit with a lazy squeeze. “Fuck it, just like that… Hrrrrgggh… Fuck my nipple… Rub my giant nipple with your dick…”

I sat atop my mother’s titanic, sweaty left breast in stupefied disbelief. My legs were splayed out to either side of the giant, purple knob, and before I knew what was happening I was seized with passion-filled urges beyond my drug-addled comprehension. I found myself bouncing up and down on Beth’s giant swollen tit. With each bounce I gyrated forward as well, rubbing my dick on the hard, sensitive tip of her nipple, just as she had ordered me. “Rrrrrrgghhh… Oh… FUCK YES…My massive mother urged me onward with a sensual growl. My painfully erect cock throbbed wondrously as it assailed Beth’s naked tit flesh, and the texture-on-texture sensation exploded into my visual senses with stars and swirls. I bucked up and involuntarily squeezed my thighs together, teasing the tip of that humongous nipple, and Beth’s voice twisted into an agonized scream of pleasure. “OOooohhh, FUCK yes… Aaaaaahhhahah…” Suddenly I was hit from behind by a huge, shaking hand which drove all the wind from my lungs. My colossal cavewoman mother pinned me roughly to herself, forcing that rock hard nipple nearly half my size into my puny abdomen. Warm, fragrant milk flowed over my entire lower body as I reciprocated, humping desperately from my hips with what little control I had. Beth howled in delight as she pumped her motherly load over me, rubbing her engorged beef curtains maniacally as she chased down her newly formed goddess fantasy towards another sexual climax.

Beth twisted her gigantic torso, writhing in ecstasy over all her newfound power. In response, Honeymoon House shuddered abruptly as my mother’s gargantuan right breast steamrolled into that side of the cabin. There was a crunch of buckling timbers followed by a sickening squeal of millions of wood fibers. Sunlight caught my eye, and I managed to turn my head just in time to see the cabin wall finally give way as Beth’s enormous tit became too much for the structure to endure. Like so many dry twigs, the parallel logs on the length of the cabin to Beth’s right snapped as thousands of pounds of huge, milky white flesh poured down upon it.. The wall buckled quickly outwards, allowing a burst of morning light to enter the interior of Honeymoon House. Beth squealed in a mixture of sensual passion and alarm as the timbered roof suddenly lurched down onto the back of her left hand, the one that was pinning me to her giant, swollen nipple. I was once again winded, even as Beth’s hand absorbed most of the force, but it was suddenly apparent to both of us that Honeymoon House had lost its battle to the burgeoning giantess’ bulk. That’s it… My mom is growing right out of the house!

Hold on, sweetie!” Beth blurted out. She was shifting awkwardly underneath various points of collapse in the roof. My gigantic mother’s movements were further inconvenienced by the fact that her right breast had spilled out into the dew-soaked grass, making her weight unevenly balanced. Furthermore, Beth’s tiny, fragile son’s safety was of top concern, and the amazon grunted in consternation as she attempted to shield me from wooden debris as it fell from the obliterated roof. “Rrrgggh… Unnngh…” Beth growled distemperately, her voice amplified by her enormous size boomed over the wild cacophony of destruction as she shifted her gargantuan legs around, demolishing the kitchen and everything in it. For my part, I clung to my mother’s immense nipple for dear life. The drug-hazed connection that I had with Beth seemed to be informing me of every little movement my mother was making with her massive, voluptuous body. I could feel the vibrations through my mother’s chest as she smashed aside bits of wall and cabinets like they were made out of matches. I could sense Beth’s haughty disdain of the puny building crumbling beneath her. The whole exercise was chaotic and destructive by necessity, but I had to swallow back the excitement that was being aroused by the naughty deliciousness that my giantess mother was experiencing as she literally grew right out of the building.

Fed up by her discomfort of being confined to the shrinking walls of Honeymoon House, and inconvenienced by the position she found herself in, my giant, naked mother gave an imperious grunt. “UUUuuunnnggh… ENOUGH!” With a violent twist, the goddess-like woman punched upwards with her massive right fist, causing the back wall and portions of the roof to explode outwards like it was made of paper. My squeals of alarm were cut short as the huge, sweaty hand pushed me deep into the milk-slick flesh of my mother’s humongous, creamy left breast. Totally cut off from line of sight, or any form of daylight, I could only feel what was happening through Beth’s enormous, drug-filled body.

Beth dug her right hand around, violently knocking away crumbling bits of wooden logs and ripping out the giant lug bolts that held them together. Satisfied with the gaping hole she hand made, my towering, horned-up mother flexed her massive arm from the shoulder, causing to swing up in a vicious arc. The roof shuddered for an instant, groaning clamorously as it resisted the giantess’ strength for a split second. Beth’s powerful arm could not be stopped however, and the destruction all around me quickly escalated as the entire roof was ripped from one end of Honeymoon House to the other. At first, every opposing pair of logs in the A-frame snapped in half, but as Beth’s arm reached the peak of its arc and started coming down, the roof started detaching from its various anchor points on the top of the walls. “Aaaahahah… HHHhhhmmmm…” Beth cackled like a madwoman, moaning salaciously as she flung a large section of the roof away from her body. Several tons of wood came smashing to the ground, and Beth continued laughing as she clearly got off on this destruction. My gargantuan mother wrapped her fingers around my dwindling body, and with a derisive snort, smashed away the long wall on her left side with a single shove from her huge, beefy arm.

I was blinded by the sudden flood of sunlight as Beth held me aloft. Blinking away the spots in my vision, I was able to look down to see my goddess of a mother grinning from ear to ear below me. She batted her eyelashes flatteringly at me. The humongous, naked woman flared her nostrils mischievously as she twisted and stretched, flattening much of the remaining structure of Honeymoon House beneath her immense bulk. I was so in awe of the power and destructive potential my mother had just demonstrated that I actually shrunk back into her inescapable grip, averting my gaze from Beth’s beautiful green eyes as they twinkled savagely back at me.

Oops… Hahah…” Beth chuckled disengenuously. "Mommy's gigantic now, hun... Oooohhh..." My titanic mother moaned unabashedly as she clutched me above her awesomely proportioned body. I thrashed clumsily, too high to think straight and held at a height and angle that was causing me some distress. Seeing my discomfort, Beth pursed her lips and cooed adoringly, "Aww, sweetie... Are you afraid of your giant lover?" The humongous, horny woman laughed again before tipping me into a more upright position. The massive hand wrapping around my waist throbbed to the rhythm of a heart the size of a fridge, and Beth began shifting her lower body again, causing more devastation to what little remained of Honeymoon House below. "Hahah... MMMmmm... Mommy's finally fuckin' huge..." The crazy-eyed beauty bellowed laughter as she folded one of her sequoia-like legs beneath her. The other leg came up and stomped into the wreckage of the cabin so loudly that nesting birds were fleeing the nearby trees. Now kneeling, Beth was able to survey the damage she had so easily caused. "Hahaha... Oh boy... I'm going to have to be careful where I step, hey honey? Hahahaha..."

I was frozen in Beth's grasp, seized in genuine fear at the sight of my goddess' casual display of her new power. Beth locked her gorgeous eyes in a terrifying stare, and ground her teeth noisily in my direction. Without a word she began to rise. My colossal, naked mother stood to her full height, sending debris falling from her legs, breasts and ass, tumbling and crashing to the earth far below. I felt a rush of force as I was lifted to the level of Beth's huge, swollen breasts, maybe twenty feet up in the air. From my vantage point, I could see much of Beth's enormous shoulders, arms, and gigantically over-endowed bust. Her immense bulk was breathtakingly thick, shredded with huge gleaming muscles and a spider-web lattice of veins. Everything about my mother radiated godhood, and indeed, I could smell just about every conceivable body odor of hers choking the air with her sensuous aura. I felt the biblical fear that someone feels in the presence of unstoppable goddess, one who crushes buildings under her feet and shrugs off bullets like tinsel. It was awesome, terrifying... and so exciting...

"Like what you see, sweetie?" Beth sneered, teeming to the brim with confidence and raw sexual beauty. I could only choke on my own bone-dry tongue in reply, coughing pathetically in my mother's all-encompassing grasp. "Hahah... Oh, sweetie..." Beth purred, shaking me with her baritone laughter. "You don't need to worry about me... I won't hurt you, my love..." My world began to accelerate downward as Beth dropped abruptly down into wide-set, provocative squat. Her face darkened however as she growled, "You will fear me though, son..." Beth's drug-addled gaze was twinkling with sadistic delight, and I gulped, unsure if this was just part of her role-playing fantasy, or something more... "Hahaha... Oooohhhh yeah..." The colossal, naked woman moaned suddenly. She seemed to remember her own arousal, and without an ounce of shame Beth was suddenly stroking her gigantic, wet cunt with renewed vigor. Clutching her son while greedily pumping her own plus-sized fuck curtains, my mother groaned. "Mmmmmm... You will fear me... Huunnngh..." I was bathed in Beth's fragrant, hormone laced breath while she continued murmuring ominously. "You're gonna fear me... Unnnghh..." I was brought between my mother's humongous legs where obscene noises poured forth from her gargantuan wet muff that loomed menacingly over me. "You'll fuck me, sweetie... Hrrrrgh... Worship me..." Eyes wide with inexplicable fury, my giant, naked mother raged, "Ooooohhh.... MMMmmmnnngh... You will WORSHIP your fucking goddess..."