- Text Size +

Beth mashed me passionately against her gigantic chest, using both of her huge, powerful hands to press me deeply into her warm, yielding breast. Her monstrously oversized nipple throbbed angrily against my lips and tongue. The rigid, textured flesh of Beth's nipple filled most of the space in my mouth, and it wasn't even fully inserted due to the fact that the hardened, overstimulated gland was well over half a foot in diameter. “Oooohhh… Honey…” Beth's voice rumbled sensually through me. “I'm making milk… Mmmmmm… I'm making milk for you, sweetie…” Beth groaned in arousal, seemingly unaware of my discomfort. Her rough treatment of my body, combined with the partial suffocation I was experiencing was more than enough to sound the bells of panic in my mind. I pawed and scrabbled pitifully against my mother's colossal, cushiony breast, desperately attempting to free myself of the oppressively swollen nipple as it slowly filled my mouth with her warm, intoxicating nectar. I was completely restrained however- Beth's arms encircled me possessively, crushing me gently but impassively into her considerable bulk. My feet were being pressed unceremoniously into my mother's huge, wet vulva, already soaked with her thick womanly cum from her recent wet dream. I can't breathe… I'm going to choke on Beth's breast milk…

 

Oh, suck me, baby… Suck mommy's nipple… Uuuuunngh…” Beth urged with her whispered, impassioned moans. As much as I wanted to comply with and satisfy the demands of my goddess of a mother, I felt sure that I was going to choke on her thick, warm breast milk before I could do anything of the sort. Beth seemed to partially register my non-compliance, and with a lust-filled huff of impatience she growled low in my ear, “Unnghh… What are you waiting for, sweetie? My nipples are killing me… Urrggh…” She growled bestially. “Ooohhh… Fucking MILK me already…”

 

As Beth groaned in pent-up sexual agony it occurred to me that she was probably in as much discomfort as I was, perhaps more. No wonder she's being so savage… Her gigantic nipple seemed to swell even more as she pressed it tantalizingly into my mouth, pushing out invitingly to dispense her sweet, overpowering ambrosia. I realized in that moment that I had to cooperate with Beth's maternal instincts. She needs me to do this… she needs to breastfeed her son… I steeled myself as best I could and with a shaky, noisy gulp I carefully drained my mouth of an ounce or two of Beth's milk. The rich, viscous liquid went down clean, and I mercifully avoided choking on my mother's womanly abundance. Beth felt my throat moving and immediately realized that I was finally obliging her demands. “Yessss…. Oh god…” She whimpered gratuitously. Beth and I simultaneously relaxed, sinking deeply into each others embrace. I ceased my futile resistance and soon my mother's huge, shaking limbs let up on the pressure of their grip on me. Beth let out a humungous, rattling sigh, and as she did so my mouth slowly began to fill with her sweet nectar once more. This time, I took a deep breath through my nose and used my tongue to funnel the milk down my throat a little less awkwardly than before. I felt Beth's rapid breathing abate, and she quickly assumed a less intense demeanor. “Mmmmm… Good boy…” My massive cavewoman of a mother purred affectionately.

 

I slowly began to pick up on the rhythm of feeding at a giantess' breast. I meekly explored the surface of Beth's nipple with my lips and tongue, pausing every couple of seconds to experiment with the relatively insignificant amount of suction I could provide. I felt dehydrated, hungry, and exhausted from all of the drama and sex the night before, and Beth's milk was just so satisfying. She tasted as good as anything I had ever tried… better, even… As Beth simply groaned and cooed sweet nothings in my ear I quickly began to find myself enjoying the task that I had obediently taken upon myself. I reached up with my arms, gently pushing against my mother's powerful grip. With a short, low grunt, Beth jerked her limbs in reply, attempting at last to accommodate my movements. As demurely, and expressively as I could, I slowly reached my arms around the base of my mother's colossal breast. I let out a sigh through my nose and pulled Beth's gargantuan boob into my diminutive embrace, pressing and gently rubbing her gorgeous flesh in the process. Oooohhh, yeah… That's yours, honey…” Beth whispered enticingly. “That's your Mommy's breast… That's your breakfast…” Beth began to stroke my back, dragging the nail of her sausage-like index finger down my spine. I trembled uncontrollably and gyrated into Beth's torso at the stimulation she had created. I heard my mother's large, puffy lips spread into a seductive grin as she giggled. Haha... Mmmm… is that for me, baby? Ooohhh… Do you like your breakfast, little man?” Blood rushed into my penis as the situation became increasingly erotic, and clearly Beth could feel my erection throbbing against her giant, muscly belly. I let out a small moan, stifled by my huge, horny mother's nipple. Her milk was flowing more quickly now, and even though I was struggling to keep up, my instinct urged me to keep sucking. With thick, warm milk flowing through and past my lips, I leaned my face even deeper, pressing up into Beth's colossal breast. As meekly as I could, I opened my mouth a bit wider and carefully clamped my teeth down over a few good inches of the fleshy, purple knob almost the size of a volleyball. Oooohhhh, baby…” Beth moaned in surprise. She was clearly becoming more and more aroused, and it didn't seem like I was going to hurt her by biting down this way. My face burned bright red as I chewed forward, pulling a little more of the gigantic nipple into my mouth as it spurted milk into my gullet. I was quickly finding myself almost drunk, mesmerized by the rich, viscous sweetness of Beth's milk.

 

A deep groan of satisfaction rumbled through my mother's colossal body. Beth grunted in consternation, greedy for more. I felt the walls of my sticky, sweaty prison shift, as Beth turned her enormous body over and propped herself up against the headboard. Now sitting up, my amazonian mother pressed her huge hand into my stomach. Her meaty palm and thick fingers easily covered my navel and both nipples. She pushed me gently into her other arm, crooking it with practiced ease so that she could breastfeed me with one arm. I felt my mother's insanely thick, strong arm support my weight without any signs of effort. With my mouth still full of hard, swollen nipple I widened my eyes in surprise as Beth's muscly forearm snaked all the way through my legs from behind. “Haha… Hmmm…” With a gleeful giggle, my giant horny mother pressed her palm into my scrotum, and with languid, sensual ease began toying with my rock-hard cock. Beth then reached down with her free arm, and with a haughty laugh she began to pull and rub the folds of her gigantic, wet pussy. “Haha… Ohhh, yesssss…” A thick, hot surge of milk overwhelmed me, and I sputtered, squirming in incomprehension at the overpowering combination of sensory stimulation.

 

Swaddled between Beth's strong, burly arm, broad, muscly gut and beach-ball-sized breast, I was able to get a look at my mother's face. The first rays of morning sun had filtered into Honeymoon House, and Beth's flushed, beautiful face was radiant with maternal joy. Sunlight lit her gorgeous blond hair in a halo of luscious blond curls, still sexily tangled from her many adventures last night. Beth dreamily opened her eyes, as though sensing I was watching her from my place at her gigantic breast. On cue, her lip curled in naughtiness, betraying the sexual conquest underneath her otherwise pure, maternal bliss. Beth's green eyes glittered salaciously and she batted her long, gorgeous lashes in mock seduction. “Hunnggh… Oooompphh…” Beth merely grunted in acknowledgment of my efforts. With huge, hungry hands my gigantic, horny mother continued playing with both of our genitals, and it was all I could do just to hang on to my load as Beth probed my balls and rubbed my diminutive cock between her kolbasa-sized fingers. “Huunnhh… OOOooohhh… YEESSS!” Beth cried as her heart rate soared, pounding at me through her titanic mammary gland. She pressed me roughly into her massive, engorged nipple, fingering her clit and squirming at the same time. Fuck, she's insatiable! My eyes widened as milk spurted abundantly down my throat and leaked past my lips. I was quickly losing my ability to keep up with Beth's flow, and I started hacking and sputtering.

 

Luckily, Beth appeared to have gotten what she needed from me for the moment. Sensing my discomfort, my gigantic mother relaxed her shoulder, allowing me to sink mercifully down from her cantaloupe-sized nipple, still oozing it's thick, warm elixir and throbbing visibly. I was roughly cradled into the underside of Beth's titanic heaving, breast with her mighty heartbeat pounding against my head while she greedily raked her fingers up and down her heavy cunt lips as she climaxed. My gorgeous, amazonian mother squirmed and moaned passionately. Her fingers clung on to my balls and penis and seemed to have forgotten what they were doing in her moment of release. Mercifully, I was afforded a small rest from the overwhelming stimulation that my body had been subjected to. I quickly submitted to the tranquilizing effects of a stomach full of breast milk, not to mention the cozy, moist comfort of the immense heat radiating off Beth's body. Despite her pounding heart and now-receding tide of sexual vocalizations, I almost felt like I could fall asleep, cradled against her huge, protective form.

 

In a minute or two, Beth's humungous orgasm ran its course, and she shivered from head to toe in the afterglow of her passion. She panted noisily from the exertion, and that thunderous heart slowed, pounding just a little more stably and yet still forcefully against my eardrums. Beth's massive nipples seemed to have stopped producing milk for the moment, though they remained heavily distended and engorged, jutting out defiantly from her immense chest in proud, maternal fertility. The sweet, heady scent of her milk mixed in with the musky, womanly odor of the horny giantess' vaginal secretions. Both fluids coated my entire body and most of the bed spread. Beth's colossal bulk glistened in the morning light. Sun rays played off her puffy, muscly gut and their reflections danced off each gleaming curve as she breathed rapidly. Beads of sweat rolled down the valley of my mother's cleavage and collected in the myriad depressions between her thick, powerful abdominal muscles. I lay comfortably dozing against Beth's colossal left breast, idly watching her vast cunt lips throb to the pulse of her pounding heart. The massive fingers cradling me against her body twitched and quietly resumed stroking my inner thighs and scrotum. A long, low purr rumbled through my mother's mighty chest and she squeezed me gently but firmly into the sensuous, gleaming underside of a breast that probably weighed more than I did. My eyes fluttered absently. Fuck… she's ready for more…

 

Wordlessly, my gigantic mother lifted me off her enormous, naked body. I allowed myself to go as limp as possible. By now I had learned that Beth didn't need any help manipulating my diminutive form. With electrifying ease, Beth shifted me, and with both of her huge hands, she deposited me gently between her colossal tits, facing her. I spread my legs and as wide as I could, though it was simply impossible for me to properly straddle more than just the very center of my mother's huge muscly torso. Beth shifted again, leaving one massive hand behind me to support me, while her other hand went south, and with a small sigh, my mother began playing once again with her immense cunt lips. I was still lethargic from my meal, and the large volume of milk in my stomach made me feel bloated and heavy, though not unpleasantly so. Beth seemed to be a bit out of it as well. Her eyelids drooped low and her mouth gaped slightly. That giant, powerful heart continued pounding loudly beneath me, though it had slowed considerably, and her breathing was returning to normal. My huge horny mother bathed me in her sensuous, heavy breath, and she began lightly stroking my body as I lay half-sprawled against her titanic form. After a minute, Beth smiled and let out a slow, sensually charged sigh. “Hhhmmmm… Her gorgeous green eyes open and she cast her sultriest, come-hither gaze at my small naked body nestled in her heavy, sweaty cleavage. “Did you like you breakfast, sweetheart?” Beth breathed, her voice low and husky.

 

Surrounded by the vast landscape of my mother's naked flesh, and bathing in her fluids and pheromones, I was too overwhelmed to reply immediately. It wasn't that I was intimidated, not anymore, but rather that Beth's presence and her sexual power had become simply overwhelming. As hard as I tried to keep up with her ascension into goddesshood, my mother was continually smothering me with her ever-burgeoning power and sexual needs. I swallowed hard, clearing my throat of as much sweet, sticky milk residue as I could. “I, uhh…” I stammered. Tell her the truth… make her feel like a goddess… I opened my eyes and reached out one hand to gingerly clasp the magnificent rondure of the colossal breast that had fed me. “I… Yes, I did… Th-thank you, Mum…” Beth's eyes crinkled as I stumbled through my reply. Her face lit up with a wide smile and I could swear I hear a low, wet smack somewhere behind me as she shamelessly played with her humungous beef curtains. That helped shore up my confidence and I added for good measure, “You filled me right up with your milk… I… I liked it… I liked suckling you, Mum…”

 

Beth's lip curled with a naughty, hungry look. Her eyes flickered gleefully at hearing me shamelessly prop up her already-gigantic ego. Beth knit her eyebrows and closed her eyes. Another sigh escaped her huge, puffy lips, and she dreamily purred, “Ooohhh… Hmm… I liked it too, baby...” My horny, amazonian mother's eyes slitted open and she fixed me with a penetrating, fiercely possessive gaze. “I think… I think I always wanted to do that…” Beth's eyes narrowed almost in surprise at hearing her own words. She licked her beautiful luscious lips. “I always loved feeding you from my body… Now I'm so big I can feed you again… and I can fuck you… Oooohhh…” Beth knitted her brows and slammed her eyes shut as a loud moan rattled through her immense chest. The giant, naked woman bucked slightly, pressing deep into her gaping, wet pussy while straining with her bulging bicep. At the same time, Beth pushed me up from behind, narrowing the distance between us. God, she's humungous! Has she grown since last night?

 

Now my legs dangled in the sweaty, heaving valley of Beth's cleavage and I was positioned tantalizingly close to her face. I wanted to dive right into those puffy, luscious lips that I had come to love, but the intensity of Beth's arousal gave me pause, made me want to wait for her cue. Beth tipped her head back, moaned in unrestrained pleasure at the realization that she was now fully in control of me- both as her sex toy, and as the object on which to focus all of her maternal impulses and attention. By now, those two aspects had merged into a single, insatiable sexual conquest that had overridden all our preconceived rules and boundaries that we had until recently lived our lives by. This was our life now. Beth was a goddess, and I was her possession. And we both loved it…

 

Beth brought her face down, and fixed me with a glazed, hungry look. Warm, pheromone-laced air swirled out of he nostrils and past her massive, voluptuous lips. She fixed me with a haughty, meaningful stare for a moment, then continued downward to rest her eyes thrillingly on my woefully diminutive manhood, rock hard and nestled comically between her titanic, sweaty breasts. Without taking her eyes off my penis, Beth murmured, “MMMmmmmm… I need you sweetie, right now…” Beth moved her hand up and grabbed me assertively. I gasped as her thumb and fingers curled around my torso and my giantess mother wrapped me in her gentle, but powerful grip. “I need you to fill me, baby… Haha… Uuunnghh…” Beth's chuckle caught in her throat as she moaned passionately, quickly becoming lost in her own sexual conquest. “Mommy needs you to fill her pussy with that little manhood, baby… Haha… Beth laughed loudly and imperiously at the impossibility of her own request. She plunked me down unceremoniously on the end of the bed, between her humungous, sprawled-open thighs. Beth's pussy, now the size of a car engine yawned open right in front of me, glistening and gaping and altogether scary. Glaring at me all the way down her immense, gorgeous body, Beth curled her lip and demanded simply, “Mommy wants some cock…”