- Text Size +

I laid face-down atop the yielding, fleshy landscape of Beth's unbelievably wide and muscly torso. We were both panting in the aftermath of our fierce shared orgasm. I rose rapidly as Beth's huge, beefy gut filled with air, and as she exhaled, I sank hypnotically amid the sensual sweetness of my amazonian mother's breath. The air was thick with the smell of sex, mostly that of the gloriously pungent juices of Beth's monstrously overgrown pussy. As I was still preternaturally attuned to such things on account of the drugs, I could also smell the steady, heavy flow of hormones coming off Beth's enormous naked body, filling the surrounding air with her erotic, womanly aura. I vaguely recognized that my mother's fragrance had shifted from a maddening combination of estrogen, cortisone, and testosterone to a deeply relaxing and mesmerizing wall of oxytocin. I could sense the serotonin and dopamine levels in our bodies skyrocket, and as I let my body go limp, I practically melted down into the warm, sweaty furnace of Beth's giant, gorgeous form. I had up until now been woefully self-conscious of my shins and feet dangling against Beth's colossal, wet vulva. But now, my feet sank in resignation, down into the luxuriant folds of my mother's thick, plush beef curtains. My face burned red against Beth's gargantuan, soft breast, and our breathing slowed to a very slow and deep cadence. A rumbling sigh escaped my mother's plump, slightly-parted lips, and she gently raked her sausage-like fingers tantalizingly down my back. Beth continued to stroke me tenderly while purring to herself in low, primal tones that filled my whole body with her lusty, maternal vocalizations. The realization dawned on me that Beth had been right in her earlier prediction- this was easily the most wonderful, the most loved I had ever felt.


Our reverie was suddenly broken by a long, loud rumble emanating from Beth's humungous belly. My giantess mother inhaled sharply and clasped my body against her considerable girth, squeezing me into her broad stomach as it growled hungrily beneath me. I found myself all of a sudden giggling foolishly at the sensation. Beth instantly joined in my amusement and added her own rumbling giggle to the booming cacophony of bodily noises she was producing. In a matter of moments, we were both laughing heartily at the sound of Beth's gut as it groaned in protest of her apparent hunger. “Haha… Oh my goodness…” Beth sighed, ruefully. “I'm sorry, honey… I think I need you to fetch some more food for me.” Beth giggled again as another rumbling chorus churned in her humungous, beefy gut. “Haha… Oh dear… Can you fetch me the fruit plate, sweetie?”


I nodded eagerly despite my current state of post-sex stupor. Obediently, I pushed off Beth's massive torso and rolled off the side of the bed. I landed on my feet a little awkwardly, not really anticipating how high off the ground I had actually been laying, on top of my amazonian mother. Beth groped after me with her huge, feminine hand and grabbed my buttock and hip possessively between her fingers. As Beth held me in her strong, gentle grip I looked back and saw her eyes slitted and glazed with delighted approval. I gave her a warm, self-assured smile and squeezed her forearm in reply. “No problem, Mum. Anything you need, let me know,” I sang back at her.


Beth's eyes sparkled coyly and she narrowed them at mine with playful intensity. “Mhm…” She purred. “Maybe… can you get me more? I'm a growing girl, after all…” I blushed at Beth's assertiveness, but nodded meekly in reply once more. Beth released me with a smirk, and I quickly trotted over to the half-eaten platter of fruit still laying on the rugs and furs. I returned in a moment with the diminutive offering and laid it near Beth on the giant bed of Honeymoon House. Without a word, Beth plucked a wedge off pineapple off the tray and popped it between her thick, moist lips. Her stomach growled fiercely again, assuring me that this would indeed be little more than a morsel for my burgeoning goddess. I quietly padded over to the kitchen and once again set about preparing a snack for Beth. This time I began slicing cheese and deli meats from the fridge, arranging them quickly but elegantly on a fresh tray. As I worked, I soon began to feel my body temperature plunge. The fire had dwindled into embers by this point, and glancing at the clock on the oven I suddenly realized that it was past 1:30am, and the night had grown considerably cold outside the warm, sensual aura of my mother's enormous, naked body. I pulled a container of fresh, artisinal olives out of the fridge and quickly found myself shaking and shivering as my feet began to feel numb against the cold, tiled floor. I heard a slight commotion from the bed and glanced up to see Beth casually sweep aside most of the crimson throw pillows, dumping them unceremoniously on the floor. She gathered several large pillows and propped her head up comfortably before grabbing another handful of sliced fruit and sliding it past her eager, plush lips. God… She was enormous, and had an appetite to match. I shivered in exhilaration, suddenly wanting very badly to be back in bed with my giantess mother. I finished loading up the tray with barely-suppressed anticipation.


As I made my way past the fireplace and back to the bed, I could see Beth had already finished her fruit and set the tray on the bedside table. Her eyes tracked my movements with a mixture of adoration and hunger. As I lowered the heavily laden tray to the bed, Beth and I simultaneously noted the painfully obvious wobble of the food platter, on account of both my exhaustion and my shivering from the cold. Beth ripped her gaze from the food and knit her eyebrows together in an over-the-top gesture of concern. “Awww… Sweetie, you're freezing…” Beth's voice dripped with maternal empathy, and she quickly seized the tray from my trembling grasp. With one hand, my enormous, naked mother set the heavy platter down on the other side of the bed, then quickly shot out both of her huge, thick hands, gripping me powerfully around the hips. “Come here, my sweetheart…” Beth cooed with a level of worry that bordered on tragic. Sensing what was about to happen, I engaged my torso and attempted to keep my body as straight as possible. With a low, feminine grunt my amazonian mother lifted me off the ground, using her colossal size to easily balance against my weight. Roughly, but carefully, Beth shifted me to a horizontal position and quickly plunked me on top of her gargantuan bulk. As I entered the envelope of Beth's body heat I was immediately relieved of the cold shivers wracking my small frame. Beth sighed happily and easily rolled over, keeping me mashed between her massive, wobbling breasts. As she turned fully on her side, Beth's humungous tits rolled over me, completely engulfing my upper body in her sweet, erotic warmth. She then slipped her huge, meaty arm underneath me and wrapped it up and around my pelvis, mushing me into herself as she became the very, very big spoon. There there, honey…” Beth murmured in a sultry, husky bass. “Don't worry about a single thing… Mommy will keep you safe…”


Without waiting for a reply, Beth shifted her attention to the food in front of us. With her free hand, she eagerly began plucking cold cuts and olives, popping them into her huge gullet with greedy abandon. As Beth ate, I continued to warm up. I surrendered myself entirely to her overpowering embrace, and in less than a minute Beth had once again filled me with her wondrous, luxuriant warmth. As I relaxed, I found myself nuzzling my face happily into the heavenly, sweaty softness of Beth's hormone-laced breasts. I found myself mesmerized by the sound of her gorging herself on the food I had just prepared. Beth's gut rumbled seemingly all around me as her digestive system went to work. I could feel large lumps of food pass down my mother's enormous esophagus which was positioned right behind my head. Beth's snacking produced a variety of grunts, chewing sounds, and swallowing sounds. Partly on account of the drugs we had taken, but largely on account of our intimate closeness, It felt like I was a part of my giant, cavewoman of a mother. I could almost feel her body functions as if they were my own, and this odd sensation struck me as deeply satisfying. Beth's low, sensual murmurs boomed all around me, “Mmmm… This is just perfect, Jesse…” Beth grunted noisily. “Nnnrgh… Do you want any of this food? Mmmm… You'd better get in there before it's all gone…”


I mumbled something to the effect of not being hungry, though I doubt Beth was able to hear me over the sounds of her own appetite. I was suddenly feeling so exhausted and happy that my mind began to drift away from Beth's munching. My whole world suddenly became very fuzzy and warm. Trapped in the yielding softness of my mother's immense bulk, I felt like I was about to fall asleep any moment. My mind however, was still reacting to the latent effect of the ecstasy we had taken. I gradually slipped into a sort of catatonic trance. I vaguely registered that Beth had finished eating at some point and seemed to have rid herself of the large, empty platter. My enormous naked mother shifted a bit, making herself more comfortable. She wrapped her other thick, feminine arm around me as well, folding me even more tightly into her hypnotic embrace. Beth's gigantic, warm bosom heaved slowly in and out of my cramped little space, crushing me gently with the rhythmic cadence of her slow breath. She rumbled happily, occasionally pressing me into her soft, full belly to emphasize her satisfaction with her little devotee. I was simply engulfed in an overwhelming sense of security and well-being. This is my life now… I belong to Beth, and this is how we sleep together My mind raced on the slow, steady burn of psychoactive stimulation. I can't even begin to describe how amazing this felt.


For a long time I drifted out of one trance-like train of thought and into another. At times I could almost swear I was asleep, but for whatever reason it seemed the after-effects of the drugs were preventing me from fully passing out. Mostly I focused my attention on my mother's body rhythms. Her immense size actually made it easier to feel hers than my own. Beth's powerful, ever-present heart beat throbbed reassuringly all around me. Gradually her breath slowed to a snail's pace. I began to wonder if Beth had actually nodded off before I had. A little while later, my suspicions were confirmed when I felt her huge limbs give into the short, erratic twitching that signaled she was falling into a deep slumber. Soon Beth's throat was rumbling behind me as she began to snore gently. I was fascinated by the sensation of being so intimately connected with my giant goddess. I could feel everything happening all around me as if our two bodies were one and the same. It was incredibly heartwarming and validating for me, and before I knew it, I must have nodded off as well.


Some time later I was jolted awake by movement. I was disoriented and my head felt quite hazy. Honeymoon house… I'm in bed with Beth… As my mind flooded with the recollections from the previous day, I turned my attention to my immediate surroundings and the sensations I was receiving. I was spooning my gigantic mother, roughly in the same position as we had fallen asleep in. I felt uncomfortably warm, like I was sweating. Or more accurately, like I was covered in sweat. I could feel my flesh clinging to Beth's, and suddenly I felt a bit claustrophobic in her overwhelming embrace. Beth was moving around, cradling me against herself, but seemingly shifting about as well. What is she doing? Part of me was grumpy at having been awakened by her antics, which were probably much more disjointing for me than they were for her. It occurred to me that we must have slept for at least an hour or two because I could see a small amount of early dawn light filtering through the stained glass window of Honeymoon House. I caught the scent of an odor in the air, something heady and sweet. It was faint in comparison to the various enticing fragrances of my mother's colossal body, and although I couldn't place it at first, this new odor wasn't unpleasant… In fact it seemed vaguely appealing…


A low, phlegmy groan rattled through my mother's massive, broad chest. I gave soft cry that was muffled in Beth's gargantuan breasts as she pulled me tightly against her warm, wet bulk. My amazonian bedmate seemed to squirm all around me, shaking slightly while letting out a ragged grunt through her nose. From my heavily restrained position, I dug my fingers pitifully into the sheer, slippery canvas of… well… some unknowable part of Beth's immense body. I wriggled in place, attempting to free myself of the amazon's powerful clutches. I was making a bit of headway, when suddenly, Beth groaned again, a little louder. I let out a muffled yelp as she mashed me back into her bosom, burying me deep in the yielding valley of her humungous cleavage. Shit, is she still asleep? As I cooked in the hot, slick darkness of my mother's casual entrapment, I tried my best to relax and stay still. Beth shifted around again, mashing my body absently against her thick, muscly abdomen while grunting occasionally. I was feeling more uncomfortable now, being subject to the furnace-like heat of Beth's body, not to mention the growing, sticky wetness of my fleshy, feminine prison.


Ignoring my present discomfort, I found myself becoming increasingly fascinated with the situation I found myself in. Beth was groaning more regularly and her actions were becoming increasingly insistent. To my astonishment, I suddenly realized that Beth wasn't shifting around… she was… masturbating! The heavy, impassive slab of flesh directly in front of me was Beth's trunk-like forearm. Her huge, powerful hand extended just below and between my feet, and I could distinctly feel the muscles and tendons in her arm working in tandem with her fingers. Beth was rubbing her monstrously overgrown pussy in slow, irregular circles. Just as this was beginning to sink in, Beth began gyrating from her hips as well. A loud, throaty moan pierced the early-morning calm, and suddenly, Beth doubled over, crushing me deeply into her vast, yielding bulk.


Uuunnngghh… Huunnngh…” Beth moaned groggily as she climaxed. I squirmed in her powerful arms as she lurched and heaved into me in the throes of her ecstasy. Beth cleared her throat with a loud, harsh noise and I knew at once that she was definitely awake now. I was feeling more than a bit uncomfortable, so I made my protest known by pushing away from the huge, horny amazon while I waited impatiently for her orgasm to abate. Beth simply clutched me mercilessly at first, though by now I was learning to expect this treatment from my sex-hungry goddess. At length, her stiff, quivering body began to relax and she reluctantly pulled me partially out of the steamy confines of her immense bosom. The scent of Beth's colossal, wet womanhood immediately washed over me as I breached the confines of her vast cleavage. However, I was struck once again by that other, sweet, cloying scent from before that I could still not identify.


Oooohhh yeah… Hmm… Oh my god, that feels so good…” Beth mumbled dreamily. “What are you doing, sweetie? That hurts… Mmmmm…”


Despite my discomfort, I managed a brave chuckle. “Haha, Mum… I'm right here. I think, um… I think you were dreaming… I'm not doing anything…” I managed to mutter from my partial imprisonment in Beth's cleavage.


Ooohhh, no don't stop… Keep sucking… Suck my giant titties…” Beth murmured passionately. Was she still sleeping? No…


I cleared my throat with a short, forceful cough. What is that SMELL? ”No Mum, I'm… I'm not, uh… I'm not sucking you… your breasts…” I reassured. Beth gave a short, heated whimper that gave me no indication that she had heard me. “Are you okay, Mum?” I squeaked. “You're really… really hot… You're sweating like crazy, Mum!”


Beth pressed me back into herself with one hand, and I yelped as my head disappeared in her cleavage. I heard her voice rumbling all around me. “I'm hot… I'm hot… I'm soooo hot…” Panic seized me as I realized that I wasn't getting any air, the way Beth had me pinned. My amazonian mother moved her other hand to her cleavage, and I could feel her rubbing her massive palm over her giant, swollen nipple. Beth gave a short, pitched whimper, and she flinched as if she were in pain. “Oooohhh, and I'm wet… I'm wet… Oooohhh… I'm…” The rumbling, all-encompassing voice of my gigantic mother drifted off, and she suddenly, roughly plucked me out of the erotic, feminine warmth of her gargantuan cleavage. “Oh my god, Jesse…” In the dim morning light of Honeymoon House, Beth suddenly brought me right up to her face. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth gaped in astonishment. Beth leaned into my face with a type of intensity that made me even more uncomfortable than I already was. Her beautiful plush lips trembled passionately as she urged me with deep, dramatic insistence, “Sweetie… Look…”


I followed Beth's eyes down to her magnificent, globe-like breasts. In the darkness I could see Beth's nipple, the one that was visible to me at this angle, had puffed up tremendously since last night. It had the about the circumference of a dinner plate, and jutted out an astounding six inches or more from her aureole. It looked fat, and turgid… tortuously overstimulated. Beth whispered huskily in my ear, “Baby… Mommy's making milk…” My mouth gaped open in unabashed wonder. That smell… Beth's enormous mammary glands had swollen to incredible size during the night… and they had leaked all over us both…


As I lay there in my mother's powerful grasp, my cognitive ability grinding to a halt at how stunned I was, Beth seized the initiative. With an eager grunt she roughly pressed my open mouth onto her rigid, glorious nipple. My eyes went wide as Beth greedily pressed my face into her beach ball-sized boob. I scrabbled against my captor's overwhelming strength to utterly no avail. As my tongue made contact with the huge, fleshy knob, my mouth watered and my knees wobbled uncontrollably. Beth let out a sharp, pained moan, as she knit her brows and pursed her lips into a deep, impassioned pout. “Oooohhh yessssss…” Be flexed her back, propping up her enormous breast and ramming the nipple unceremoniously into my mouth. “Oh, suck me, baby… Suck mommy's nipple… Uuuuunngh…” I was still so shell-shocked by this aggressive behavior on Beth's part that I barely noticed that I had already begun complying with her lust-filled demands. Meekly, obediently, I began to pull on the gigantic, angrily swollen nipple between my lips. My amazonian mother moaned lustily as the first few drops of fresh, warm milk began streaming through the massive gland, straight into my mouth. Drunk on the power of her own body, Beth gritted her teeth salaciously and growled into her cleavage, “Unnnghh… YEAH! Yesss… Suck my tit, little man… Milk mommy's giant nipple…”