- Text Size +

The game proceeded at a competitive pace. More losses were incurred by each; Charlie felt himself shrink another three times, until he was all the way down to four-foot, while Morgan lost her other shoe, plus a sock, which she luxuriously peeled away from her slender sole and writhing toes before flicking the garment across the room. She made a point of extending her leg, letting her long foot hover near her miniaturized best friend, before retracting it again.

            “Guess I better watch out, or I’m gonna lose my shirt, too,” she whispered.

            Their size difference was becoming more apparent with each loss of fake money. Though the frequency of the act was starting to worry Charlie, he couldn’t deny that his friend was even more stunning when there was comparatively more of her to enjoy. Those slender, sloping curves and adorable dimples, not to mention sleek chestnut tresses and gentle hands were catching his attention even more than usual. Odd a thought though it was, Charlie felt the juices flowing from his brain to baser locations as his FWB soon towered over him by at least two full feet.

            “I told you this would be fun,” Morgan giggled, obviously noticing his reaction. She scooted closer on the carpet, and wrapped an arm around Charlie’s shoulder, hugging him against her nearest breast. Her heartbeat quickened from the compressed contact. “But don’t think for a second that means I’m gonna let you win.”

            “I wouldn’t dream of it,” Charlie said, blushing. Hugged against Morgan’s warm, toned body, he felt so safe and secure, ensconced in the aroma of her perfume and general atmosphere, plus the comforting strength of that soft hand on his side.

            Morgan was true to her word; the next several turns were disastrous for Charlie’s Monopoly bank account. He soon dwindled down to just below three feet tall, roughly half of his former height. His opponent was looking grander than ever, more amazon than mere young woman, and appeared tall enough that she’d barely fit in the standard room of a house, before Charlie remembered it was him and not her that was changing size.

            Of course, Morgan’s lead didn’t come without a cost. A while later, she was barefooted, and in the process of removing her top. Charlie paid particular to this act with near-religious reverence. He tried not to let his jaw hang as he watched her aquamarine shirt stretch over her head, revealing her sun-kissed abdomen and the pert mounts of her breasts cupped by a sports bra beneath. He’d seen this sight many times before, of course, but it was different now that he was shrinking, and she appeared to be a ten-foot-tall giantess. Everything was different.

            Smiling smugly at Charlie’s zombie reaction to this show of skin, Morgan crossed her arms and nodded at him. “Roll the dice, dummy. Let’s see what you’ve got.”

            Ironically, Morgan’s taunt seemed to encourage Charlie to perform better so he could unveil more of her. While the boy shrunk by another twelve inches, putting him now at just around twenty total, his friend was paying in stripped clothes at a faster pace. His puny perspective made the show all the more enjoyable, as Charlie’s opponent had crossed the line from amazon up to demigoddess; from his view, she was now triple her previous stature.

            Soon, Morgan was without her skirt, along with a few bracelets, with Charlie argued weren’t real clothes, until Morgan pointed out that the game was already lenient in his favor. In no time, the girl was down to just her stylish bra and panties, a silken midnight blue perfectly befitting her skin tone and graceful poise. She milked the threat of defeat with a proud smile, tossing her hair back over her shoulders and mocking the posture of a beach-going model, though even in jest, Morgan could easily put the average sunbather to shame. Frankly, at this point, Charlie didn’t care who won or lost. Just so long as he got to see his best friend, in all her gigantic glory, stripped to her bare essence.

            More and more, it seemed the latter option was possible: a major in-game loss led to Charlie shrinking by a full ten inches, losing half his height in one fell swoop. Another drop like that, and it was game over. Though obviously that wasn’t such a terrible thing, either. Morgan was so massive now in Charlie’s sight, he didn’t even want to look at the Monopoly board now; he just wanted to drink in the startling visage of this skyscraping brunette beauty, resting in her skivvies like a siren on the rocks.

            “You know…” Morgan said coyly, pretending to avert her eyes around the room as she eased herself closer to her now doll-sized friend. Evening lying on her side, she still dwarfed him pathetically. With her left foot held flush to the carpet, she traced her index finger over the miniature crests of each piggy. “…I was just thinking, it’s kind of ironic, what you used to say.”

            “What did I used to say?”

            “How you thought my feet were “too big for my body,” I think it was? Strong words, coming from such a little guy like yourself, wouldn’t you agree?”

            “I was probably taller when I said that,” Charlie said, cracking a grin.

            “True. But now you’re not. You’re small. And you’re in my bedroom. And you’re gonna get a quick current events lesson about what a big foot actually is. C’mere.” With athletic precision, Morgan lifted her lithe bare foot from the carpet and arced it straight toward Charlie.

            Surprised, yet also transfixed by the sight of this enormous and gorgeous body in motion, Charlie was slumped helplessly to the floor by the oncoming weight of Morgan’s sole. That foot pancaked him gently to the floor. Her heel weighed down his legs, pinning him instantly to the ground, while the contour of her wrinkled arch fitted over Charlie’s torso, leaving his face at the mercy of her squirming toes.

            No longer bothering with the façade, Morgan broke into schoolgirl snickers as her toes grappled with her friend’s head. The tiny features of his face tickled the doughy pads of her long digits. His arms wrapped around her instep, embracing and uselessly wrestling with the shape of her whole foot. She was careful not to squeeze too tight nor apply too much pressure, but she didn’t baby him, either. While fun was promised, he wasn’t the only person allowed to have it.

            Meanwhile, Charlie was literally overcome with his best friend’s foot. She wasn’t kidding; his previous remarks, jokes though they were, regarding Morgan’s oversized feet were not founded, especially compared to now. At this moment, the woman’s foot was the size of his entire body, which made the term “big” much more applicable.

            Though he struggled for the sake of sportsmanship, Charlie soon found himself legitimately fighting back, but not because he feared what was happening. If anything, he felt a strange calm overtake when he had the toned, spongy sole of his best friend fondling itself over his body. Her heel rolled side to side, massaging his legs. That slab of sole skin contracted and spread as she flexed her foot, softly pushing in then releasing on Charlie’s stomach. Her toes released a light, airy aroma of fabric softener and sweet summer sweat, but nothing disgusting: just enough to remind him who was winning.