- Text Size +

            Her bulbed toepads took turns wrapping themselves on either side of his skull, burying his nose and mouth against the tender webbed crevice of flesh between each shaft. In effect, he was made to kiss between his friend’s toes just by forcible proximity, and though Charlie might have objected to the idea prior to their game, things were quite different at this moment than before he stepped through the front door. Bizarre though these circumstances were, especially following the extended strip tease, and now having the firm geometry of Morgan’s heel grinding near his crotch, Charlie was more turned on than ever, despite himself.

            “Hmm. Looks like little Charlie’s waking up,” Morgan teased. She separated her big and second toes over the boy’s face, leaning over far enough to stare at him between the valley of flesh. She smirked. “Well?”

            “I was already pretty awake,” he said.

            “Oh, I wasn’t talking about you,” Morgan corrected. She pumped her foot on Charlie like a gas pedal, putting particular effort into grinding her sole over his crotch. An involuntary moan escaped his lips, flushing his cheeks pink with embarrassment. “Yep, that’s what I thought.”

            “Are we even playing Monopoly anymore?”

            “Of course we are. Somebody’s got to win and somebody’s got to lose,” Morgan replied.

            She dribbled her toes in a wave along Charlie’s face, then slowly massaged the heft of her tanned ped back and forth. The rhythmic motion quickly shut him up and flooded him with a fresh round of endorphins, as his pants tent was laughably flicked back and forth by the furrowed mass of plush sole skin. Once Charlie was melted into human putty, aroused and meek, Morgan’s fingers pinched around his ankles and she dragged him out from under her foot.

            “Looks like I mushed the fight right out of you with my big ol’ pretty feet, huh? Let’s get a better look at ya, Chuck.”

            Her broad palm met his back, cradling him as easily as a Ken doll. Then, her long fingers curled dramatically over his front side, her thumb resting on his chest. All the while, her billboard-sized face glowed before him, wearing a victorious grin that just wouldn’t go away. A gentle pulsed squeeze of her fist around him established that she had him firmly in her grasp, but there was no discomfort; if anything, Charlie felt strangely contented being held like a toy by his FWB. His mind raced to endlessly naughty places.

            “Comfy?” she questioned. With her other hand, she tickled up his inner thigh, pinching his hanging legs in her confident fingers. He winced at first, but quickly relaxed again.

            “Yeah.”

            “I didn’t break you, did I?”

            “N-No.”

            “Don’t worry. I’ll roll the dice for you, since you’re indisposed now, little one,” Morgan said. She did just that, carrying on the game single-handedly, while her opposite hand continued man-handling Charlie. Alternately, she hugged him to her bare stomach and bosom, warming Charlie to his core and making him half-wish the game would never end. Her giant fingers tugged playfully at his shirt, snaking up under the hem and stroking his back.

            Shockingly, Morgan took the next hit, and with one hand unhooked her bra. Flinging the thing across the room, she leaned back against her bed, holding Charlie nearer to her heart. He was dumbstruck by the sight of her formidable breasts, the dark-tanned nipples and plunging divet at the union of her smushed cleavage.

            Another major loss of Monopoly-cash later, Charlie felt himself diminishing right in his best friend’s hand, down and down, until he was a mere six inches: so small Morgan could enclose most of his body in her fist. Her caged fingers wrapped over him, binding the boy to the mattress of her palm.

            “You’re almost out of cash, Chuck,” Morgan taunted. She rolled the dice. “Let’s see who walks away with the win.”

            Overcome by arousal as he was coddled in his nearly-nude friend’s titanic hand, watching the contours of her toned frame shifting majestically with each graceful move, Charlie couldn’t have given a damn who was about to win or lose. He didn’t even watch the board or the dice; his eyes were devoted exclusively to his bronze-tanned goddess.

            “Unbelievable,” Morgan gawked as she pushed her game piece, found she was short, and began tugging the lacy rim of her panties down her thighs. “What were you, cheating?”

            “I wasn’t even rolling for the last half of the game,” Charlie protested.

            “Yeah, excuses, excuses,” the groaned. Her underwear slid over her feet, and was kicked across the room, leaving the gorgeous leviathan of a young woman utterly naked. After giving Charlie a quick glance at her exposed nethers, she held the tiny opponent up to her looming face. “Guess you’re the big winner, huh?”

            “Guess I am. Mind regrowing me now?” Charlie asked, more eager than ever to jump Morgan’s bones at the first opportunity she consented. He was still hard as a rock, and he’d noticed the glint of moisture on her labial petals, too.

            “Oh, that wasn’t part of the bargain. You won the game, but this is just your new size.”

            “W-What… you mean… you c-can’t undo this?”

            “Nope, sorry. Afraid you’re stuck as my little toy for the rest of your life.”

            Charlie trembled momentarily, but once he got another look at Morgan’s lustrous, slender body and recalled the comforting power of the hand which held him in thrall, he quickly calmed down. Would it be so bad, after all, to be owned by this dark-haired deity of a girl?

            Morgan doubled over, slapped her thigh, and giggled mercilessly. “God, I wish you could see your goofy face. Sorry, I just had to do it. No, of course I can regrow you. I said I can do pretty much anything, remember?”

            “Oh.”

            “I’m just not gonna.”

            “Forever’s a long time, though,” Charlie argued. He hugged both tiny arms around Morgan’s soft thumb, and kissed the spiral-printed tip of her finger. “How about just this afternoon?”

            “How about this whole weekend? But that’s my final offer.” The girl smirked at him, but her tone was deadly serious. “If you refuse that, I’m just keeping you forever anyway.”

            “Deal,” Charlie said, realizing with surprise gladness that he didn’t have a choice.

            “Awesome. I knew you’d come around, Chuck,” Morgan said. Her hazel eyes narrowed as she drew him closer to her face, her warm minty breath fogging over the six-inch man. A giant fingernail gingerly inserted down the waistline of Charlie’s miniaturized pants. “Now. Seeing as I’m all dressed down with nowhere to go, what do you say we get a look at what’s under these little doll clothes of yours, too?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

And there's the end! As advertised, this was just meant as a quick fun little teaser of a story.

If you liked this custom story and are interested in getting your own, read the details here: https://thejacksmith.deviantart.com/journal/Story-Commissions-698491757