- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The people I’ll be using in this story are

Brie Bella
Nikki Bella
Lana
Alexa Bliss
Naomi
Natalya
Paige
Nyah Jax
Carmella

Enjoy! And comment below!
“We’re headed to Miami!” Lana said in a text to all the girls. Alexa, Lana, Brie, Nikki, Carmella, Naomi, Nyah, Natalya & Paige where all headed there to film for Total Divas and get a relaxing vacation in the process. All the girls agreed to meet at different time due to their schedules, Lana was the 1st one to get to the house.

“OH MY GOD! Look at this place!!” Lana said screaming and jumping up and down with joy. The house was huge, had a beautiful view over the beach, a pool, tons of rooms and bathrooms it was just a drop dead gorgeous home. “I can’t wait for all the these girls to get here!! This is gonna be the best vacation ever!” Lana said out loud checking out each room. Lana went into the kitchen area and seen a bottle with a note, she picked up the note and read it.

“Hello and welcome to your new home! We hope you enjoy the free champagne we have provided and have an amazing time here in Miami!”

“Free champagne? That’s so fuckin cool!” Lana picked up the champagne and poured herself a glass, after taking a couple sips Lana walked over to the living room. She kicked off her flips flops and started to text Natalya on her phone.

“Hey Natty when are you getting here?”
“Lana I’ll be there soon I’m just getting in the Uber now.” Natalya responded. Lana couldn’t wait finally someone to share this big house with! Plus Lana always admired Natty, she was the one that helped her in the WWE. After Lana finished off her champagne she began to feel very weird... “What is wrong with me” Lana said to herself holding her head. She tried to stand and walk over to the kitchen but fell and passed out...

When Lana awoke she got up and looked at her new surroundings. It looked like the house she was in just very very bigger... “Oh my god! What happened to me? Why is the house so damn big!?!?” Lana was freaking out now knowing what the hell was going on. “I have to try and call for help.” Lana reached for her cell phone but it did not shrink with her, it was still on the table in the living room where she left it.

“Damn! Damn! How the hell am I gonna get up there? That table is like a billions times bigger then me!” Lana thoughts though where instantly cut off when she heard the front door nob turn and open. “LANA! Hey! It’s me where you at girl!” In walked no other then Natalya herself.

Natty had on a super nice top, Jean shorts and a pair of white sneakers on her feet. She had just put her sunglasses on top of her head and walked into the living room, removing her sneakers 1st her now socked feet walking forward towards the shrunken Lana. “NATTY! NATTY! Down here! Hey down here!” Lana screamed with all her might to get her friends attention.

“Huh, that’s weird Lana left her phone out... I wonder where she could be? Lana! Laaaaana? Where are you at girlfriend?” Natty was now walking dangerously close to Lana. She almost stepped on her a number of times but Lana was able to dodge her every move. “I guess she’s in one of the other rooms, I’m gonna go get myself a drink and put my things in a room.” Natalya said to herself out loud “No Natty! Don’t leave me here! I’m down here! By your feet!” Lana said banging on Natty’s socked feet.

Natalya moved into the kitchen and got herself some of the champagne that was left out. She had claimed one of the rooms and now just waited for the other girls to here. She was currently texting the next girl to swing by Naomi.

“Hey Naomi! Where are you getting here? The place is amazing!”
“Hey guuurl I’ll be there soon my ass just getting off the plane! 😁d84;a039;“
“Okay! Can’t wait to see you glow! Be safe! d84;a039;“

Natalya then walked back into the living room where she sat down and started to drink her champagne. “I really wonder where Lana went, I hope she’s okay I could’ve swore she was bragging about being the 1st one to see the new place” Natalya said now scrolling through her twitter and instagram.

Lana began the climb up to the table to retrieve her phone for help after many minutes she finally made it to the top. “Oh my god! That was freakin intense! Hey! There’s Natty on her phone, if I could just get to mine I could call or text her for help!” Lana began running to her phone, she was almost there until she got cut off. BANG!!! Lana fell on her ass as Natty’s champagne glass had almost crushed her! “Natty! What the hell! Watch where you putting things!” Lana screamed up to the giant Canadian wrestler.

“What the hell? Is that a bug on the table?” Natalya said out loud now looking right down at the tiny “bug” “Ugh! Stupid bug! This house is way to beautiful for little bugs like you to be crawling around.” Natty had her fist out over Lana and was ready to put her out of her misery. “NATTY! NOOOOO! Please don’t! It’s me Lana! Please!! Oh my god please no! NOOOOO!” Lana cried up tiger giant friend hoping she would hear her. “Bye bye buggy! Time to meet my fist! If only wrestling was this easy.” Natty said with a laugh. Just as Natty was about to crush Lana (pun intended) she all of sudden felt weird. Her head hurt and she too passes out.

When Natty awoke she was looking up at Lana. “Lana? Hey! What happened? When did you get here?” “I’ve been here you idiot! I was that bug that you wanted to crush!!!” Lana said very mad at Natty, “What do you mean?” “I mean we are both right now the size of ants! Bugs!” Lana said shaking Natty. “Oh my god, this can’t be true we’re supposed to be relaxing and enjoying our vacation.” “Well guess what genius? Right now this is the worst vacation ever!!” Lana screamed tired of Natty’s dumbness. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! There was a loud knock at the door before it slowly opened...

“HEY GUUURLS! LANA! NATTY! THE GLOW IS HERE!!!” Naomi shouted out loud as she walked into the house. “Oh god no!” Both Lana and Natty shouted as they seen a giant Naomi heading right for them...

Until next chapter I hope you guys enjoyed! PLEASE leave a comment and let me know how I did! And who you wanna see next!! -Cheers